Crash Exercise Planes Portrayed As Real
|Crash Exercise Planes Portrayed As Real - CEPPAR|
|Type 2||Plane crashes|
|• List of PsyOps||• History of PsyOps Technology|
|Fakeologist||[ab 1][ab 2]|
|Cluesforum||[CF 1][CF 2]|
Crash Exercise Planes Portrayed As Real is a special version of the HRDPAR (Hyper Realistic Drill Portrayed as Real). Pilots train air collisions, crashes and disasters all the time. What the HRDPAR is for the "terror attack" psyop, is the CEPPAR training exercise for the plane crash psyops. Pilots almost admit it; experienced pilot "Flying since 1968, I never experienced an engine failure".[MSM 1] Also notice the clear crisis actress around minute 28. Again her "it was surreal" from minute 30 onwards.
Only 5 members of the NTSB decide about the cause of a crash, after being informed by the researchers.[MSM 2]
- CBS admitting they fake plane crashes.
- Undercover flight marshalls fake hijackings and bombings.[MSM 3]
- Crash: The Mystery of Flight 1501 (1990) is a made-for-TV movie[MSM 4]
- Air Crash Investigation - Japan Airlines Flight 123 & United Airlines Flight 232 - minute 16:10 onwards
- Air Crash Investigation - NTSB 5 board members decide about cause of crash - minute 18:00 onwards
- Sky Crimes - minute 47:00 onwards
- Crash: The Mystery of Flight 1501 (1990)