Matroncast 14.4.11 - the mentalversity - different brains
|Listen||[ Mollycast 11]|
|Donate||Donate to Molly|
|Participate||Eye Am Eye Radio Discord|
|Communicate||agenda2020 [ape tail] protonmail [dot] com|
|Series||Eye Am Eye Radio|
Different Brains - and how to wake each one up is the 11th episode in the Mollycast series at Eye Am Eye Radio. The long podcast, published on May 30, 2020, covers a variety of views of the process of waking people up, based on how their brains are working. I think a novel idea and it should help us all with the question "why are my closest friends and family not waking up?"
Listen to Mollycast 11 - Different Brains [ soon here]!
Participants are ....
You can help Molly and Me create more content, share more wisdoms and help you more in these seemingly but not really difficult times, by becoming an Eye Am Eye Radio Patron!
Visit Eye Am Eye Radio for my latest 2020 content!
- Brain types - what are they? - what are the triggers of peoples' brain
- Logical brain - logic
- Moral brain - morality
- Emotional brain - emotion
- Spiritual brain - spirituality
- Legal brain - legality
- Linguistic brain - language
- Sensory brain - senses affect what part of your brain gives you focus
- Experience brain - how your own experiences define what you take in as authority
- Character traits
- Planning vs. spontaneous
- Introvert vs. extravert
- Observant vs. participating
- Submissive vs. dominant
- Sensitive vs. rough
- Anxious vs. relaxed
- Careful vs. daring
- Calm vs. hyperactive
- Skeptical vs. trusting
- Mental issues
- keto - high fat, low carb
- Cultural factors
The Three Aquarius
- Sarcasm vs. seriousness - is sarcasm