The Chuo Mitsui Trust and Banking Co.
(Redirected from Mitsui Trust and Banking Co.)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Chuo Mitsui Trust and Banking Co., also refered to as Chuo Mitsui Trust and Banking Co., Mitsui Trust and Banking Co., Mitsui Trust, is one of the firms that claimed victims at the area of the WTC on the day of the 9/11 psyop.
- According to the official story Mitsui Trust was a tenant of the 83rd floor of WTC2 .
- Mitsui Trust claimed 3 victims according to the Wikipedia data.
- Mitsui Trust claimed 5 victims according to Voices of September 11th http://livingmemorial.voicesofseptember11.org/search?type=All&search_api_views_fulltext=mitsui
The firm in relation to the WTC
Alleged victims of Mitsui Trust on 9/11
Note: This information is based on the CNN memorial website data as cited in the 9/11 Vicsim Report.
Note: First Number: Count
Note: Second Number: CNN memorial number as cited in the 9/11 Vicsim Report.
- 1; 3239 ; WTC ; Nobuhiro Hayatsu ; Chuo Mitsui Trust Tokyo; http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/memorial/people/3239.html
- 2; 4010 ; WTC1-83 ; Deborah Kobus ; Chuo Mitsui Trust Tokyo; http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/memorial/people/4010.html
- 3; 4178 ; WTC2-83 ; Grace Alegre-Cua ; Chuo Mitsui Trust Tokyo; http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/memorial/people/4178.html
- 4; 3772 ; WTC ; Satoshi Kikuchihara ; Chuo Mitsui Trust Tokyo ; http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/memorial/people/3772.html
- 5; 3768 ; WTC ; Katsuyuki Hirai ; Chuo Mitsui Trust Tokyo ; http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/memorial/people/3768.html
Alleged survivors of Mitsui Trust on 9/11