New World Order
The New World Order is a common term used in conspiracy theory cycles.
- 1773 - Mayer Amschel Rothschild
- 1776, 5/01 - foundation of the Illuminati by Adam Weishaupt
- 1848 Moses Mordecai Marx Levy (Karl Marx) publishes the Communist Manifesto
- 1870,01/22 - foundation of The New and Reformed Paladian Rite by Albert Pike
- 1875 - foundation of the Theosophical Society by Helena Petrovna Blavatsky[MM 1]
- 1884 - foundation of the Fabian Society
- 1913 , 02/03 - introduction of "progressive" income tax, hurting the higher middle classes, the Elites escape
- 191312/23- establishment of the Federal Reserve, links to Titanic psyop.
- 1921 - foundation of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR)
- 1922 12/15 – the CFR endorses World Government
- 1928 - publication of The Open Conspiracy: Blue Prints for a World Revolution, by known fiction writer H. G. Wells
- 1929 10/24 - Black Thursday], the biggest manufactured stock market crash in world his-story, leading to the dark early 1930s, more stealing by the Elites and eventually to World War II
- 1933 11/21 - Franklin Delano Roosevelt states financial infiltration in the government, duh!
- 1945 10/24 - establishment of the United Nations
- 1950 02/07 - infamous quote by James Warburg; "We shall have world government whether or not you like it - by conquest or consent."
- 1954 - establishment of the Bilderberg Group by Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands
- 1991 - used by George H.W. Bush in his infamous 1991 speech.
- American televangelist Pat Robertson, with his 1991 best-selling book The New World Order, became the most prominent Christian popularizer of conspiracy theories about recent American history.[MSM 1]
- 1992, 05/21 - statement by super creep Henry Kissinger: "Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."
I have wondered about this term and its use. Usually the term is used with the accent on the last word New World ORDER, suggesting a kind of "order" in the world. Another use would be to stress the second word New WORLD order, which suggests the idea of a one world government. As governments are nothing more than fronts and do not have real power, I see it as unnecessary and food for conspiracy theories taking the perpetraitors seriously. Same for NEW World Order, which would mean there was an old world order too.
I think a better use would be to stress the first two words together NEW WORLD Order. The New World refers to the Americas in general terms and obviously the US has taken the path of creating power structures everywhere on Earth; military bases, infiltration, technological "advancement", etc. What separates the New World, and especially North America, from the Old World is the presence of republics versus monarchies. Also in monarchies there was no "the King/Queen rules them all", but clearly there was a much more pyramidal structure of power in the old feodalism world. The New World, especially the US, uses "democracy" as a front for "just doing the same business, but creating more confusion and a sense of trust for the people in their governments".