Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Category||Fakeology Technology Research|
- The action or process of persuading someone or of being persuaded to do or believe something.
- Belief or set of beliefs, especially religious or political ones.
- A group or sect holding a particular religious belief.
- Humorous: Sort, kind, or nature.
- Umbrella term for influence. Persuasion methods are referred to as persuasion tactics or persuasion strategies. Persuasion involves force. Robert Cialdini  describes  , which he calls universal principles.
- Persuasion marketing  applies scientific knowledge of the human psychology to develop techniques to market products or services.
- Fakeology views persuasion as a scientific method used for the communication of the Military Intelligence Apparatus and the realization of PsyOps.
- List of psyops
- History of PsyOps Technology
- Narrative management
- Conspiracy narrative
- Fakeology Technology Research