Welcome to my talk page. You can add a comment/question under a new chapter using:
== Title ==
Please sign by placing 4 tildes (~~~~), which results in a signature with your user name, time and date (but not in the preview):
Hi, yes, Selene was my first account on Cluesforum. We spoke quite a lot, good you're back and now here, nice. Don't worry about the edits, I see you're a fast learner and there's quite a bit already but lots to do else. Did you see the TYCHOS glossary? Your question about parallax was also my question. I made the list to highlight which stars should have negative parallaxes, because they are in the December skies. Welcome again and goeie dag! Gaia (talk) 10:51, 27 April 2018 (UTC)
- Please see my response to your criticism, that I moved to the talk page to have a proper discussion about your strong points here. Cheers, Gaia (talk) 12:09, 27 April 2018 (UTC)
- No problem, enjoy the family, I will go off soon too and back later. I sent you a private message, just click the link and we can talk. Later, Gaia (talk) 15:55, 28 April 2018 (UTC)
Hi Seneca !
Great to have you here, I hope you find it inspiring enough for your own start. Let us talk about possible questions, topics, etc. on discord. See you soon, Faye
Hi Gaia and Faye!
Thanks for the welcome! I have some questions for both of you we can discuss on Discord: What is the purpose of Fakeopedia? Would it be bad or "too political" to have something like a mission statement even though other wikis probably don't have? To illustrate, for me this would be something like this:
To gather, analyze and present information about psyops in order to:
- make people aware of the different psyops from the past and the present
- give all people access to the research tools that enable them to be aware of past, present and future psyops
- understand the motives and the logistics behind the psyops in order to find ways to stop them from working or from happening
- give all people access to the research tools that enable them to critically evaluate conspiracy theories, (pseudo-)scientific theories/claims, legal and political theories/claims...
I am just brainstorming, much room for improvement.
Did you read my exchange with hoi poloi on the page I linked to in my introduction?: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=1776&p=2396684&hilit=+wiki#p2396684 I think here are some interesting points made by both of us.
This for example could fit into a mission statement: " I think for the first time in history we have a chance to do some real historical research. Because we are not subjected to any authority or dogma. We don't have an ideal that we want to force on people beside that we need to be more truthful. We are not deceived by new-age concepts or concepts that are based on science fiction.'"
On a more practical level, I want the Fakeopedia to become/stay a site I can direct my close friends to, my family members and perhaps some colleagues or clients, without much explanation. At this moment I would have to explain to them that Zal's rule is not taken literally and that there are some psyops listed in the lists that need more research. And I don't mean Fakeopedia should adapt so that all readers can safely direct their friends to it. Safe meaning here for example safe from being ridiculed. I no longer care if my friends or family think I am crazy (for the wrong reasons) but I would expect that a lot of readers do care. I hope I make myself clear.
I have only scratched the surface of the fakeopedia but I already find that some pages are among the best I have read on the internet, for example 9/11_Controlled_opposition,Psyop... (Why are my links not working properly?)