This article describes the effects, risks and dangers of vaccines. With the proper responses to the below questions, we can confidently reject the vaccination programs designed to weaken our Gaia given immune system and be prepared in discussions with others.
- 1 Summary
- 2 List of questions
- 3 Answers
- 4 See also
- 5 References
- 6 Books
- 7 External links
List of common vaccines
See also viruses
|HEP-B||Hepatitis B||3||[M 2]|
|HiB||Haemophilus influenzae||4||[M 6]|
|PCV||Pneumococcal conjugate||4||[M 8]|
|VAR||Varicella (Chickenpox)||2||[M 13]|
|HPV||Human Papilloma Virus||1||[M 14]|
|MCV||Meningococcal Conjugate||2||[M 15]|
|MenB||Meningococcal B||2||[M 16]|
|HEP-A||Hepatitis A||2||[M 17]|
List of questions
- Name 5 vaccine ingredients
- What is MRC-5? MRC (Medical Research Council)
- What is WI-38?
- What is vaccine court?
- What is the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program?
- What is the 1986 National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act?
- How has the CDC schedule changed since 1986?
- How much money has been paid out by vaccine injury court?
- How many doses of how many vaccines are in the CDC schedule between birth and age?
- Do vaccines contain aborted fetal tissue?
- If so, which vaccines?
- And how many aborted babies were needed before they found one with the virus necessary to create the vaccine?
- Do any vaccines contain dog, monkey, pig, and human DNA?
- What is an adjuvant?
- What is an antigen?
- Which arm of the immune system do vaccines stimulate?
- Which arms of the immune system do natural diseases stimulate?
- What is transverse myelitis?
- What is encephalopathy?
- What is the rate of autism in 2017?
- What was it in 2000?
- What was it in 1990?
- Do vaccines increase the rate of autism?
- What is glyphosate and is it in vaccines?
- If your child is injured, who will take physical, emotional, and financial responsibility?
- What was the Supreme Court's statement on vaccines in 2011?
- Can you provide a study showing vaccinated vs. unvaccinated health outcomes?
- Can you show a safety study proving it is safe to inject multiple vaccines?
- What is shedding?
- Do vaccines shed?
- Which vaccines can shed for up to 6 weeks?
- Which vaccines are live virus vaccines?
- What is the VICP?
- What is SV40?
- What is MTHFR (methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase)?
- What is an acceptable amount of aluminum to ingest per day and how much is injected via the hepatitis B vaccine on day one of life?
- Can someone who was vaccinated for pertussis still spread pertussis after being exposed to it?
- If so, for how long?
- What is the death rate from measles in the US from 2005-2015?
- From the MMR vaccine in same time frame?
- What does attenuated mean?
- Where can I find information about vaccines?
- Are there vaccine consent forms?
- Can the vial stopper cause allergic reactions?
- Can there be serious reactions to vaccines?
- What is NVIC?
- Is there any compensation for physicians who have a certain percentage of their patients vaccinated?
- What are Sudden Infant Death syndrome (SIDs) deaths?
- How are they affected by the lockdown?
Toxic ingredients found in vaccines:[A 1]
- aluminum hydroxide
- aluminum phosphate
- ammonium sulfate
- amphotericin B
- animal tissues: pig blood, horse blood, rabbit brain, dog kidney, monkey kidney, chick embryo, chicken egg, duck egg, calf (bovine) serum
- fetal bovine serum
- human diploid cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue)
- hydrolized gelatin
- mercury thimerosol (thimerosal, Merthiolate)
- monosodium glutamate (MSG)
- neomycin sulfate
- phenol red indicator
- phenoxyethanol (antifreeze)
- potassium monophosphate
- polymyxin B
- polysorbate 20
- polysorbate 80
- porcine (pig) pancreatichydrolysate of casein
- residual MRC5 proteins
- VERO cells, a continuous line of monkey kidney cells
- washed sheep red blood
- Vaccine Ingredients Given to Small Children
In the first 6 years of life your child potentially receives the following:[A 1]
- 17,500 mcg 2-phenoxyethanol (antifreeze)
- 5,700 mcg aluminum (a known neurotoxin)
- Unknown amounts of fetal bovine serum (aborted cow blood)
- 801.6 mcg formaldehyde (carcinogen, embalming agent)
- 23,250 mcg gelatin (ground up animal carcasses)
- 500 mcg human albumin (human blood)
- 760 mcg of monosodium L-glutamate (causes obesity & diabetis)
- Unknown amounts of MRC-5 cells (aborted human babies)
- Over 10 mcg neomycin (antibiotic)
- Over 0.075 mcg polymyxin B (antibiotic)
- Over 560 mcg polysorbate 80 (carcinogen)
- 116 mcg potassium chloride (used in lethal injection to shut down the heart and stop breathing)
- 188 mcg potassium phosphate (liquid fertilizer agent)
- 260 mcg sodium bicarbonate (baking soda)
- 70 mcg sodium borate (Borax, used for cockroach control)
- 54,100 mcg of sodium chloride (table salt)
- Unknown amounts of sodium citrate (food additive)
- Unknown amounts of sodium hydroxide (Danger! Corrosive)
- 2,800 mcg sodium phosphate (toxic to any organism)
- Unknown amounts of sodium phosphate monobasic monohydrate (toxic to any organism)
- 32,000 mcg sorbitol (Not to be injected)
- 0.6 mcg streptomycin (antibiotic)
- Over 40,000 mcg sucrose (cane sugar)
- 35,000 mcg yeast protein (fungus)
- 5,000 mcg urea (metabolic waste from human urine)
- Other chemical residuals
(From the book, "What The Pharmaceutical Companies Don't Want You To Know About Vaccines" – By Dr Todd M. Elsner)
Medical Research Council
The Medical Research Council (MRC) is responsible for co-coordinating and funding medical research in the United Kingdom. It is part of United Kingdom Research and Innovation (UKRI), which came into operation 1 April 2018.
The MRC was founded as the Medical Research Committee and Advisory Council in 1913, with its prime role being the distribution of medical research funds under the terms of the National Insurance Act 1911. This was a consequence of the recommendation of the Royal Commission on Tuberculosis, which recommended the creation of a permanent medical research body. The mandate was not limited to tuberculosis, however.
- Notable research
- the discovery, in 1918, that influenza is caused by a virus
- the development of monoclonal antibodies by César Milstein and Georges Köhler in 1975 (1984 Nobel Prize)
- the identification, in 1983, of folic acid as a preventive measure for spina bifida and neural tube defects
- the conducting of large studies in the 1970s and 1980s which established that aspirin can decrease the risk of cardiovascular disease
- the discovery that early treatment of HIV-infected babies with anti-retroviral therapy can dramatically increase their chances of survival
Council members are drawn from industry, academia, government and the NHS. Members are appointed by the Secretary of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy.
MRC CEOs are normally automatically knighted.[W 2]
Transverse myelitis is a neurological disorder caused by inflammation (swelling) across both sides of one level or segment of the spinal cord. Inflammation can damage or destroy myelin, the fatty protective substance that covers nerve cell fibers. This damage causes scars that interrupt the communication between the nerves in the spinal cord and the rest of the body.[M 18]
Experts don't know the exact cause of transverse myelitis. The inflammation that leads to transverse myelitis can result as a side effect of a number of other conditions, including:
Some people may also get transverse myelitis as a result of spinal injuries, spinal malformations, or vascular diseases like atherosclerosis, all of which can reduce the amount of oxygen in spinal cord tissue. If parts of the spinal cord don’t have enough oxygen, nerve cells often begin to die. The dying tissue can cause the inflammation that leads to transverse myelitis.[M 19]
Causes of transverse myelitis include infections, immune system disorders, and other disorders that may damage or destroy myelin.
Symptoms include pain, sensory problems, weakness in the legs and possibly the arms, and bladder and bowel problems. The symptoms may develop suddenly (over a period of hours) or over days or weeks.
Some experts believe that infection causes a derangement of the immune system, which leads to an indirect autoimmune attack on the spinal cord. The immune system, which normally protects the body from foreign organisms, mistakenly attacks the body's own tissue, which causes inflammation and, in some cases, damage to the spinal cord myelin.[M 20]
Neuropathy is injury to the peripheral nerves. These are nerves that are not in the brain or spinal cord. Neuropathy secondary to drugs is a loss of sensation or movement in a part of the body due to nerve damage from taking a certain medicine or combination of medicines.
The damage is caused by the toxic effect of a certain medicines on the peripheral nerves. There may be damage to the axon part of the nerve cell, which interferes with nerve signals. Or, the damage may involve the myelin sheath, which insulates the axons and increases the speed of transmission of signals through the axon.
Most commonly, many nerves are involved (polyneuropathy). This usually causes sensation changes that begin in the outside parts of the body (distal) and move toward the center of the body (proximal). There may also be changes in movement, such as weakness. There may also be burning pain.
Many medicines and substances may lead to development of neuropathy. Examples are listed below.
Heart or blood pressure drugs:
- Drugs used to fight cancer
- Drugs used to fight infections
- Isoniazid (INH), used against tuberculosis
- Metronidazole (Flagyl)
- Thalidomide (used to fight leprosy)
- Drugs used to treat autoimmune disease
- Etanercept (Enbrel)
- Infliximab (Remicade)
- Leflunomide (Arava)
- Drugs used to treat seizures
- Anti-alcohol drugs:
- Drugs to fight HIV/AIDS
- Didanosine (Videx)
- Emtricitabine (Emtriva)
- Stavudine (Zerit)
- Tenofovir and emtricitabine (Truvada)
- Other drugs and substances that may cause neuropathy include
- Colchicine (used to treat gout)
- Disulfiram (used to treat alcohol use)
- Gold[M 21]
Vaccines and autism
- CDC Admits In Federal Court They Have No Evidence "Vaccines Don't Cause Autism"
This is truly a bombshell story when you understand the full implications of it, yet major media likely will not touch it. Headlines could read “In stunning lawsuit, CDC admits they have no evidence vaccines don’t cause autism” – but instead, crickets. Independent media organizations like CE are left to have to tell these stories, and at the same time risk more demonetization for telling the truth that the public should know. Of course, we also know that since independent media’s reach has been cut, getting stories like this out is very hard and relies on you, the dear reader, to spread the word.
As of March 2nd, 2020, the CDC has admitted in federal court that they do not have any evidence proving that vaccines given to babies don’t cause autism. For years they claimed that the studies had been done, the evidence was clear, and that there was a consensus: "vaccines don’t cause autism." Yet, this was a lie.
In short, the CDC provided a list of studies that were to claim vaccines did not cause autism, only, none of these studies proved that. Part of the list was a recent review by the Institute of Medicine (IOM), which was paid for by the CDC. This study performed a comprehensive review of studies relating to the DTaP vaccine. It was looking to determine whether or not the vaccine does or does not cause autism. The IOM was unable to identify a single study to support that DTaP does not cause autism. What they did find was a single study that did show an association between DTaP and autism.
So for years, the CDC falsely claimed that “vaccines don’t cause autism.” This was based on no evidence, no studies, no science, just speculation. In turn, those that questioned vaccines were called anti-vaxxers, unscientific and extreme about their views, yet were they wrong to claim that vaccines may cause autism and that they don’t feel they are safe? It doesn’t seem to be the case when you consider that a look at the science and evidence available suggests it’s highly likely that vaccines do play a role in autism. This, as we know now, has not been debunked nor fully proven.
The detail that hits close to home for us here at CE is that fact-checkers have been handing out false claims about our vaccine content, stating that “vaccines don’t cause autism.” This has led to a reduction in our reach and the near-complete destruction of our business due to demonetization. Yet, where did these fact-checkers get their information from? The CDC. And now we know, the CDC never had the evidence to make the claims they made, and the fact-checkers were in fact wrong or truly misinformed. These false claims from the CDC have also effectively led to creating a culture of blind vaccine acceptance even though there is no evidence they are safe.
This leads to the challenge not many are realizing about fact-checking organizations like Snopes, or the ones that work on Facebook; what they do, is turn to major organizations and the government to get their ‘facts.’ And those facts overrule anything brought forth that challenges those ‘facts.’ So essentially fact-checkers are merely purveyors of facts produced by governments and major corporations. Some also happen to be paid by major corporations.
Vaccine damage responsibility
42 U.S. Code § 300aa–22.Standards of responsibility
- (a) General rule
Except as provided in subsections (b), (c), and (e) State law shall apply to a civil action brought for damages for a vaccine-related injury or death.
- (b)Unavoidable adverse side effects; warnings
- No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, if the injury or death resulted from side effects that were unavoidable even though the vaccine was properly prepared and was accompanied by proper directions and warnings.
- For purposes of paragraph (1), a vaccine shall be presumed to be accompanied by proper directions and warnings if the vaccine manufacturer shows that it complied in all material respects with all requirements under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act [21 U.S.C. 301 et seq.] and section 262 of this title (including regulations issued under such provisions) applicable to the vaccine and related to vaccine-related injury or death for which the civil action was brought unless the plaintiff shows—
- that the manufacturer engaged in the conduct set forth in subparagraph (A) or (B) of section 300aa–23(d)(2) of this title, or
- by clear and convincing evidence that the manufacturer failed to exercise due care notwithstanding its compliance with such Act and section (and regulations issued under such provisions).
- (c) Direct warnings
No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, solely due to the manufacturer’s failure to provide direct warnings to the injured party (or the injured party's legal representative) of the potential dangers resulting from the administration of the vaccine manufactured by the manufacturer.
- (d) Construction
The standards of responsibility prescribed by this section are not to be construed as authorizing a person who brought a civil action for damages against a vaccine manufacturer for a vaccine-related injury or death in which damages were denied or which was dismissed with prejudice to bring a new civil action against such manufacturer for such injury or death.
- (e) Preemption
No State may establish or enforce a law which prohibits an individual from bringing a civil action against a vaccine manufacturer for damages for a vaccine-related injury or death if such civil action is not barred by this part.
(July 1, 1944, ch. 373, title XXI, § 2122, as added Pub. L. 99–660, title III, § 311(a), Nov. 14, 1986, 100 Stat. 3773; amended Pub. L. 100–203, title IV, § 4302(b)(1), Dec. 22, 1987, 101 Stat. 1330–221.)[M 22]
- Drugmakers Shielded from COVID Vaccine Liability But Funds for Injury Claims in Doubt
Americans who suffer adverse reactions to coronavirus vaccines that the U.S. is racing to develop will have a hard time getting compensated for injuries from the drugs.
That's because pandemic-related claims for vaccines will be routed to a rarely used federal program set up to encourage drugmakers to help combat public health emergencies. It spares pharmaceutical and device makers from costly liability lawsuits in exchange for taxpayers compensating injured patients — though it doesn’t guarantee there’s funding to do so.
Since it began in 2009, the program has paid out less than $6 million, and it has yet to receive any dedicated U.S. government funding for Covid-19.
“In the best case scenario, this is going to be a big deal,” said Richard Topping, a former Justice Department attorney who represented the U.S. during disputes over the debunked link between vaccines and autism in children. “Worst case scenario? It will be a crisis.”
President Donald Trump is pushing drugmakers to develop a Covid-19 vaccine in record time under an initiative known as Operation Warp Speed that seeks to deliver 300 million doses by January 2021. However, most Americans are unlikely to actually receive a shot until much later next year, according to U.S. top infectious disease doctor Anthony Fauci. As the U.S. vies to be first, Russia this week said it will soon start mass inoculations — even though safety and efficacy tests on its vaccine aren’t complete, causing concern in public health experts.
- Side Effects
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration has said it won’t cut corners when it comes to safety testing as companies such as Moderna Inc., Eli Lilly & Co. and Pfizer Inc. rush to develop a vaccine. At the same time, scientists working with groups such as the Centers for Disease Control are trying to identify possible side effects — but all medications carry risks and not every adverse reaction can be identified during trials.
"No vaccine or drug is 100% safe," said Cody Meissner, head of the Pediatric Infectious Disease Division at Tufts Medical Center and former chairman of the Advisory Commission on Childhood Vaccines. But benefits exceed the risks. "An adverse reaction for any vaccine is much less than catching the illness and having complications."
Congress earlier this year gave the Department of Health and Human Services $30 billion to fund the development of coronavirus "countermeasures" — vaccines, treatments and devices that are used to deal with the pandemic. While the legislation allows HHS to transfer some of that money to the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program, that hasn’t happened yet and it’s unclear how much would be needed.
HHS hasn't received any Covid-19 injury claims to date and the compensation program hasn’t asked for funding, according to a senior administration official. Of the $30 billion Congress authorized, $10 billion has been awarded so far for research and the development of vaccines and treatments, the official said.
“When someone gets vaccinated they’re helping not only themselves, but society,” said Walter Orenstein, associate director of the Emory Vaccine Center in Atlanta. “And if they should be injured, in my opinion, society should compensate them.”
- Potential Injuries
Vaccines are designed to trigger the immune system into fighting off diseases. In rare instances, they can cause it to go into hyperdrive, resulting in severe allergic reactions and even paralysis. With potentially hundreds of millions of people getting vaccinated against one disease, even a very small percentage can translate into a lot of injured people.
The potential volume of people affected “will be too much for some unfunded compensation program,” said Topping, currently chief legal officer of CareSource Management Group Inc., a Dayton, Ohio-based non-profit that’s one of the nation’s largest Medicaid-managed health care plans.
Having compensation handled through the countermeasures program “would be terrible,” said Anne Carrión Toale of Maglio Christopher & Toale, former president of the Vaccine Injured Petitioner’s Bar Association.
- Compensation Court
Patient advocates say compensation requests should instead go through a decades-old program called the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program, also known as the “vaccine court.” It has a dedicated source of funding — an excise tax on every vaccine administered — but is limited to ones routinely recommended for children and pregnant women and the seasonal flu vaccine.
The court was created in the 1980s when drug manufacturers were threatening to stop making vaccines due to lawsuits over side effects from the diphtheria, pertussis and tetanus, or DPT, vaccine.
The drugmakers made a safer vaccine — the DTaP — and Congress set up a system of no liability for manufacturers in exchange for setting aside 75 cents from every vaccine antigen to compensate those who had adverse reactions to childhood immunizations.
But in the aftermath of the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, Congress created the countermeasures program to speed compensation to people injured from drugs, vaccines, and devices developed in response to pandemics and national security events. Those included biological warfare and radiation poisoning. One of the vaccines in that category is for anthrax.
"We want people vaccinated and we don't want to expose pharmaceutical companies to the kind of liability that they would otherwise have," said Brent Johnson, a partner with Holland & Hart, who defends corporate clients. "That’s the price we're willing to pay to get rid of this horrible coronavirus problem."
- 39 Claims
The countermeasures program hasn’t been used much — it’s paid out 39 claims totaling $5.7 million since it began in 2009.
In contrast, the vaccine court has paid out tens of millions of dollars in single cases to cover lifetime medical costs. Overall, the court, lying within the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, has paid out 7,423 claims since it was established in 1988, totaling $4.3 billion, according to the Health Resources & Services Administration, which monitors both programs.
The countermeasures program puts a higher financial burden on people applying for compensation, and doesn’t allow for expert witnesses, hearings or appeals, said Toale, who believes coronavirus vaccine injuries should be handled through the vaccine court instead. The vaccine court also pays for victims’ lawyers while the countermeasures program doesn’t.
Not everyone agrees the programs benefit victims.
They amount to a "get out of jail free card" for drugmakers, said Hunter Shkolnik, of Napoli Shkolnik, who has represented many clients in pharmaceutical product liability cases and says the government only pays lost earnings and medical costs.
Efforts are underway to prevent potential harm from Covid vaccines, said Martin Kulldorff, a biostatistician and professor at Harvard Medical School, who is part of a CDC group that analyzes weekly patient reports.
"If the first vaccine comes out and it turns out there’s a serious adverse reaction and we didn’t pick it up until there’s been millions of doses, that’s going to reduce trust, not just in any subsequent Covid-19 vaccine but also vaccines in general," Kulldorff said.
Ultimately, a small fraction of people will ever be harmed by any vaccine, and that likely includes those developed to prevent Covid-19.
"The concern is that when a Covid vaccine becomes available after this huge investment in money and time, people won't take them," Meissner said. Providing compensation "will give assurance to people who are concerned about an adverse reaction."[M 23]
Vaccination compensation scheme
Childhood immunizations — combo 10 - plan goal:63% - compensation: $400[M 24]
Sudden Infant Death Syndrome since lockdown
- Weekly changes for Vaccines for Children[M 25]
- Total US deaths by Age and Race[M 26]
- Age <18 deaths per week[M 27]
- List of common vaccines
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Diphteria Vaccine
- Tetanus vaccine
- Pertussis vaccine
- Heamophilus influenzae vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine
- Rotavirus vaccine
- Measles vaccine
- Mumps vaccine
- Rubella vaccine
- Varicella (Chickenpox) vaccine
- Human Papilloma Virus vaccine
- Meningococcal Conjugate vaccine
- Meningococcal B vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Transverse myelitis at National MS society.org
- Transverse Myelitis - Columbia University
- Transverse Myelitis - Christopher Reeve Foundation
- Neuropathy secondary to drugs - Mediline Plus
- 42 US Code of Liability - Cornell Law School - Legal Information Institute
- Insurance journal - Drugmakers Shielded from COVID Vaccine Liability But Funds for Injury Claims in Doubt
- 2016 - Blue Care Network - 29 - Incentive Program Booklet
- Weekly changes for Vaccines for Children Programs - January 6-April 13 2020
- Total US deaths by Age and Race - February 1-May 30 2020
- Age <18 deaths by Age and Race - Week 1-20, 2020
- Harmful Ingredients in Vaccines - Dangersofvaccines.com
- 2020-03-09 - CDC Admits In Federal Court They Have No Evidence "Vaccines Don't Cause Autism" - LewRockwell.com