|Type 2||money scam|
and more South America
|Fakeologist||[ab 1][ab 2][ab 3][ab 4]|
Zika is a psyop promoted as of January 23, 2016 in Brazil. The virus was deposited by J. Casals of the Rockefeller Foundation in 1947, based on blood from experimental forest sentinel rhesus monkey, Uganda.[MSM 1]
|• Zika virus (ZIKV) is a member of the virus family Flaviviridae. It is spread by daytime-active Aedes mosquitoes, such as A. aegypti and A. albopictus. Its name comes from the Ziika Forest of Uganda, where the virus was first isolated in 1947. Zika virus is related to the dengue, yellow fever, Japanese encephalitis, and West Nile viruses. Since the 1950s, it has been known to occur within a narrow equatorial belt from Africa to Asia. From 2007 to 2016, the virus spread eastward, across the Pacific Ocean to the Americas, leading to the 2015–16 Zika virus epidemic.|
• The infection, known as Zika fever or Zika virus disease, often causes no or only mild symptoms, similar to a very mild form of dengue fever. While there is no specific treatment, paracetamol (acetaminophen) and rest may help with the symptoms. As of 2016, the illness cannot be prevented by medications or vaccines. Zika can spread from a pregnant woman to her baby. This can result in microcephaly, severe brain malformations, and other birth defects. Zika infections in adults may result rarely in Guillain–Barré syndrome.
- Public health officials are manufacturing a scare around the so-called “Zika” virus. We were initially told of an outbreak in Brazil in which it was discovered that there were 4,180 cases of microcephaly, or babies born with small heads. This sort of symptom is usually the result of an “insult” to the fetus during development, and can be cause be a host of factors environmental and physical. Later, Brazilian officials reviewed their records and reduced the number of real cases of microcephaly from 4,180 to 270. 6 of the 270 confirmed microcephaly cases were found to have the [Zika] virus.
- The center of the hoax is Brazil, where we now have seventeen confirmed cases of the virus being present in cases of microcephaly. The presence of the virus is meaningless, as it was first discovered in 1947, is harmless, and often present in our environment. Finding it anywhere is likely, especially if you’re looking for it, which is why it was chosen. For it to be a real threat, it would have to be present in massive numbers and a pathway from virus to disease would have to be demonstrated. Neither criteria is satisfied.
Why Brazil? The Olympics will be there this summer, tens of thousands of people traveling there. That helps establish the need to do something, something very expensive, to remedy the situation. Now! It’s an emergency!!! If you assume that because WHO is behind it, the threat is credible, and that because we have a burrowing news media to uncover the hoax, it would be exposed, please take note of the following: Montana Art Revival For Kids PO Box 77737 Belgrade, MT 59904 Please send $50 per month to that address. Microcephaly has been linked to pollution from petrochemicals, according to an ongoing study at the University of Haifa. It is causing a huge uproar in Israel, where the disease is emergent. In this case then, the Zika virus is serving as a cover tool for industry, a distraction, a diversion. That too makes sense. There will be no lawsuits for a disease that is caused by nature, rather than industrial pollution.
- Understand this:
- WHO, the World Health Organization, is part of the medical cartel. Because it is not a for-profit corporation, silly fools (like me) tend to grant it scientific credibility. But it is controlled, a tool of the medical cartel. It is not credible. (There are surely honest people slaving away inside it, but for this purpose, it has been co-opted for propaganda.)
- Zika, the virus, was discovered in the mid-twentieth century, and, like virtually all viruses, is not harmful to humans.
- Zika, because of its prevalence, was most likely chosen to be the vehicle for this scare because … if you look for it, you will find it. If you find it in babies with microcephaly, people with cancer, and in very attractive movie stars. Does that prove causation? You will also find aluminum utensils in the birthing rooms of Brazil. That does not mean that either aluminum or Zika causes microcephaly. Co-occurrence is not causality. Since they have no link, they are affirming with without evidence by appeals to authority.
- Something else is up. This scare is being manufactured for another reason.
- What might the reason(s) be? There are many possibilities:
- Propaganda like this is intended to keep us in a state of tension, and also off balance. If it ain’t one thing, it is another.
Brazil would be an ideal venue for such a fake scare, as the Olympics are being held in Rio de Janeiro, so that tens of thousands of people will be traveling there. This is a nice vehicle to enhance and magnify the fear that the virus engenders.
- Is there a pesticide link? Do yourself a favor and do a search engine query using the words “pesticides” coupled with “microcephaly.” You’ll find some very interesting results. Since I am accused (correctly) of spilling all the beans all the time, I’ll leave that one to you.
In other words, as with all our hoaxes and panics and scares, it is multi-layered, serving multiple agendas, but appears primarily as a PR gimmick to distract us from the link between pesticides and microcephaly. That would put a cartel behind it, not medical, but chemical, and the big name in those circles is … Monsanto, a company known to enlist the PR industry to cover its sorry corrupt ass.
- The hoaxers are relying on public ignorance and indifference to science and the methods of identifying a virus and any threat it might present. They have not established in any manner the means by which the Zika virus, common and harmless, actually invades body cells and causes infirmities like microcephaly.
They have not done this because they don’t have to. They are instead relying on authoritative pronouncements by various liars and con artists, each having impressive credentials and titles and positions. It’s nothing more than appeal to authority. (Those with those titles and positions have their reasons for going along, usually financial incentives.)
What they are doing is hocus pocus: Virus present, presto! damage caused.
- A group of 150 “experts” have written a letter to the World Health Organization asking it to delay or relocate the upcoming summer olympics. The other shoe is falling.
Media loves “experts,” as it removes accountability in reporting. Reliance on an expert allows them to say anything, no matter how absurd, with complete self-assurance. (News is often managed in this way, as reporters are controlled by sources claiming expertise, allowing lies to pass through to us unfiltered.)
- Zika: 4,180 becomes 270 becomes 6 - Piece of Mindful
- PhRMA: Please send money to fight Zika - Piece of Mindful
- Zika is currently on the back burner, but will rise again - Piece of Mindful
- Keeping track of the Zika hoax: More hocus pocus - Piece of Mindful
- Zika hoaxers are doubling down - Piece of Mindful
- Zika: biggest news service in America absolutely clueless - Jon Rappoport
- Zika: Who launched the fake-epidemic story in Brazil? - Explosive: The invention of an epidemic - Jon Rappoport