9/11 Artwork [predictive or post event]

Fakeologist.com Forums 9/11 9/11 Artwork [predictive or post event]

• This topic has 50 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by rgosrgos.
Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    justmaybejustmaybe

b911

justmaybejustmaybe

NBA legend Patrick Ewing poster just before he came to the New York Knicks. The “skyline” will never be the same? He played on a court in a stadium.

pwings

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by justmaybejustmaybe.
    justmaybejustmaybe

In 1998 when this Judgement Day video was released, I was in my late teens with so many distractions going on in my life. I’ve seen this video a thousand times because I enjoyed music from him, but just today I watched this video again with a new pair of glasses. So I wanted to share while it’s fresh on me:

justmaybejustmaybe

1989 – talk about blatant

rgosrgos
    Participant

New York in full HD glory in 1993. Before crappy video was invented in 2001.

rgosrgos
    Participant

Little Feat’s 1998 Under the Radar.

Home Ground” (Barrère) – 4:07
    “Eden’s Wall” (Barrère, Murphy, Payne) – 6:33
    A Distant Thunder” (Barrère, Murphy, Payne) – 5:36
    “Hoy Hoy” (Barrère, Murphy, Payne, Tackett) – 4:08
    Under The Radar” (Barrère, Murphy, Payne) – 7:14
    Vale Of Tears” (Barrère, Murphy, Payne, Takett) – 6:11
    Loco Motives” (Barrère, Murphy, Payne, Takett) – 5:16
    Ferocious Morning” (Barrère, Murphy, Payne, Tackett) – 6:06
    “Voiceless Territory (Intro to Falling Through the Worlds)” (Barrère, Murphy, Payne, Tackett) – 0:49
    Falling Through the Worlds” (Barrère, Murphy, Payne, Tackett) – 5:55
    The Blues Don’t Tell It All” (Murphy, Payne) – 6:14
    “I Got Happiness” (Barrère, Murphy) – 4:32
    Calling The Children Home” (Barrère, Payne, Tackett) – 7:51

In all likelihood, Lowell George, “the Orson Welles of rock”, is in the DCP.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lowell_George

rgosrgos
    Participant

The Man Who Invented the Eighties

This has undoubtedly been picked up by others, but here we go.

Nostalgic moment. Looking back at the 80s. ABC. Way too slick and produced for my taste then, but always admired Trevor Horn‘s creative capacity. I see that on wiki he’s called “The Man Who Invented the Eighties”.

Here he is in Art of Noise (on the right):

When perusing ABC’s discography, starting from their first influential album Lexicon of Love, and looking at the picture above, I was thinking to myself ‘this is typically a band which will incorporate 9/11 predictive artwork’. Let’s look up an album from the end of the 90s.

Bingo. Here’s Skyscraping, from March 1997.

We were suckered big time.

rgosrgos
    Participant

Here’s Skyscraping, from March 1997.

BTW, it appeared on the label Blatant/Deconstruction.

rgosrgos
    Participant

There goes another one!

Predictive programming and DCP often go hand in hand.

http://freetofindtruth.blogspot.nl/2017/04/33-79-113-223-april-15-2017-death-of.html

rgosrgos
    Participant

In June 2001, Microsoft indicated that it was planning to, in conjunction with Intel and other PC makers, spend at least US$1 billion on marketing and promoting Windows XP.[23] The theme of the campaign, “Yes You Can”, was designed to emphasize the platform’s overall capabilities. Microsoft had originally planned to use the slogan “Prepare to Fly”, but it was replaced due to sensitivity issues in the wake of the September 11 attacks.[24] A prominent aspect of Microsoft’s campaign was a U.S. television commercial featuring Madonna’s song “Ray of Light”; a Microsoft spokesperson stated that the song was chosen due to its optimistic tone and how it complemented the overall theme of the campaign.[25][26]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows_XP

https://www.computerworld.co.nz/article/511861/microsoft_changes_xp_slogan_wake_us_attacks/

rgosrgos
    Participant

PRE 9/11, very RARE!

Viewing 11 posts - 41 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .