Apr 2014

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome XQB:

Hello Fakeologist,I’ve been interested in the 9/11 hoax from its inception. The day I watched the towers fall on that fateful Tuesday morning, I recall thinking to myself it all looked like a cheap Hollywood movie. Little did I know back than that my first instinct would prove to be true. The more I watched replays and videos of the staged events, it became all too apparent that the footage we were fed that day was fake and we’d been deceived by the media who were likely having a good laugh at our expense.

I stumbled upon September Clues 4-5 years ago, and it’s peaked my interest ever since. The fact that SC and Cluesform is shunned by nearly ALL mainstream “truther” movements, as well as disinfo truther sites (i.e. Lets Troll, GLP, Infowhores, Icke,,, et al) speaks for itself. Cluesforum was the only site of its kind as far as I knew, until Simon linked to Fakeologist…both sites could be twins and I mean that in a good way. I was pleased to see Fakeologist is entirely tuned to my way of thinking. It’s a breath of fresh air knowing that more folks are waking up to the truth and see these hoaxes for what they are; gigantic media orchestrated deceptions back by the perps that be.

I am not a huge contributor, as I have limited time. But I do love to read, and will offer whatever insights I can as often as I can.Regards,XQB

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome theprice1:

35 from belfast, n.ireland. got interested in 9/11 after watching loose change, then i started going to alex jones website. I got tired of his bullshit after a few years and was still unsure as to what i believed. I lost interest for a while after becoming disillusioned by alex jones. then sandy hook and the boston bombing happened and i started to see the fakery in things and started to listen to fetzer and read some of the work that dave mcgowan and nodisinfo had been puting out. from listening to fetzer i found my way to september clues and the fakologist radio shows and was blown away by what i was discovering. i have read a lot of stuff to do with n.ireland terrorism, 9/11, sandy hook and the boston bombing.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.