August 2016

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome 12x42nikon:

hello ab, am i meant to reply here? sorry if not. here is my brief introduction:
    hello i am nikon . from wales uk . i came across fakeologist via some youtube or google chat i was listening to a few months ago. after hearing someone mention a teamspeak chat i decided to check it out, since i use teamspeak often. there i met ab and tom who were in 1 of the channels discussing a shooting in france. i have a history of not accepting official story as true, and after chatting with the guys on teamspeak i thought i should join the site to see whats up. thanks.

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Justsayindude:

Long time sceptic. Did not believe the moon landings by early to mid 90’s. Was on to 9/11 soon after it happened (though definitely not straight away, was suitably traumatised and upset when it happened) I was horrified when I realised (I thought) that it was an inside job, and believed that without much more intense real research until about a year ago I guess.

Then I discovered media fakery. Blown away. Started with Boston bombing (Carlos Arredondo) and then realised if they could do one, then… and the house of cards began to fall. Even then, after all that when I first came across you on Fakeologist, I remember saying to my wife “I’ve found this guy who thinks everything is fake. Of course he’s wrong but still interesting to listen to”

That was before I realised what vicsims were. Still thought people were getting hurt. Ahh well, live and learn.

Been listening now for ages. Feel like you are an old friend now, even though we have never spoken. Need to get in tough with you or Rollo, something I want to get on the record.

Justsayin.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.