BBC Match of the Day – what's all this then?

Fakeologist.com Forums Other PsyOps/Hoaxes BBC Match of the Day – what's all this then?

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 270 total)
  • Author
    xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

Holding the photo in the middle of the picture, post 646111, is Dr “Dorothy Griffiths”, a vociferous “family member” representing her brother Vincent Michael Fitzsimmons who was the one who caught my eye intially.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/hillsborough/portraits/vincent-michael-fitzsimmons

http://hillsboroughinquests.independent.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Table-of-Individuals-and-Organisations-Designated-as-Interested-Persons-…8.docx

Interested parties at the inquest… unique here for an ex-wife to be present on the list.

Craig Vincent Fitzsimmons Son
    Susan Maria Fitzsimmons Ex wife
    Dr Dorothy Griffiths Sister

The relationships are provided here
    http://www.liverpoolfc.com/hillsborough/portraits/vincent-michael-fitzsimmons

Dorothy’s real name is Jane Dorothy
    Dorothy’s story is long and convoluted on that page, very scripted.
    Two paras stands out

When Vincent was 14 he went to live in the United States with Mum and Dad. I had, by this time, married and I had a young baby, so I stayed behind in Britain.

She actually had four children in five years, and they weren’t called called Griffiths.

He had recently been to London for an interview which, although he hadn’t been successful, had helped him come to a decision about his life. Vincent hadn’t told anyone else, but he was determined that London was the place he was going to settle once he completed his studies at night class. He loved the fact that he had returned to education and was doing so well. He wanted to carry on to his degree and get a job in the city.

so it seems Vincent wanted a dramatic change of direction

Not forgetting one of those beloved co-incidence twists to the script

By a strange and horrid quirk of fate, he had misplaced his ticket and thought he would have to miss it, but, sadly, found it in time to catch the coach.

This page July 3 2015 contains details of what was provided to the second inquest as reported
    http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/liverpool-fan-stood-guard-over-9581463
    [another video of Dorothy is on this page]

Richard Shimwell, who was a police constable in 1989, was seen kneeling down next to Vincent.
    Mr Shimwell said Vincent’s face was purple and his eyes were bloodshot and glazed.
    He told the court: “I thought from the moment I took hold of him that he was dead.”
    In a statement, Mr Shimwell described doing mouth-to-mouth while a St John Ambulance volunteer performed chest compressions on Vincent.
    He said another volunteer brought an oxygen cylinder and he put the pipe into Vincent’s mouth.
    He said: “The other St John’s [sic] man continued to give massage for a short while longer before he said ‘he’s dead, forget it’.
    “I closed the man’s eyes and walked back toward the chain of officers passing bodies from the open gate.”
    He said he placed his police coat over Vincent, which had his collar number on.
    The court heard Mr Shimwell’s collar number was found written on Vincent’s hand after he had died.
    The jury was told that Vincent was pronounced dead by a doctor in the gymnasium at the ground and was identified by his partner, Marjorie Wilde, at the Medico-Legal centre in Sheffield the next day.
    Speaking outside court, his sister Dr Dorothy Griffiths said: “For the first time since the terrible tragedy, I and my family can say that we now know what happened, we now have the chance to say thank you to everybody that tried to help Vincent.

Unsurprisingly, Dorothy was on BBC radio recently – from 2.10.42 here
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b078781j#play
    She says she never knew what happened to Vincent until now, yet a year ago she said she did.[July 3 2015] Otherwise it’s fairly content free.

A brief report from 1991 is here
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/march/28/newsid_2531000/2531015.stm

The briefest of brief statements by the “partner” Marjorie Wilde [where is she now?] is archived here

Click to access SYP000001780001.pdf

From the BBC chequerboard
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26765007

Vincent Michael Fitzsimmons, 34

Vincent Fitzsimmons was a moulding technician from Wigan, who travelled with friends John and Graham Richardson and William Woods, who all survived. His son, Craig, who was nine when his father died, said: “It left a huge void in my life. I have never got over the fact I lost my dad in such an awful way.”

Outcome – Transfer of £19m from UK taxpayer to the legal profession.

psyopticoneviledna
    Participant

I understand some, perhaps all, relatives e.g.the same Margaret Aspinall in the Mail video, refused to [buy] the death certificates after the 1991 inquest, after which the deaths were recorded, because they refused to accept the verdict. Correct me if I am wrong, but wouldn’t the certificate show the cause of death which in these cases would not be provided on the interim death certificate which is issued to allow a funeral to take place? Does a death certificate issued after an inquest include the verdict? Or does it merely state the cause of death?

Yes, a death certificate issued after an inquest does include the coroner’s verdict at its footer. Reviewing the “Mid-Staffs Scandal” (et al.) – a grisly psyop – this becomes clear. In some cases, an inquest was opened years after the patient’s death. To add a narrative of hospital negligence. Paving the way for the psyop to declare Mid-Staffs Hospital to be unsafe, that its wards must close, and transferring its future patient-base to the new PFI-owned University Hospital North Staffs. I asked the coroner what happens to those original death certificates; before they are replaced by the post-inquest ones with verdict recorded. He said his office didn’t retain the original death certificates. Though they are stored at the GRO, he believed.

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

sa

Soccer’s EURO 2016 is upon us. Soccer is used to reference terrorism and vice versa. One controlled game tied in with another controlled game. Or is it – all part of the same controlled game ?

Anyway, the Euros are being held in France. The final will be in Paris, you know, where all that terrorism stuff happened ?
    On 13 November 2015 three suicide bombers struck near the Stade de France in Saint-Denis. At the time there was a friendly international match between France and Germany going on. Ideal. The bombs were heard from inside the stadium and by the millions of football fans around the World tuned in live.

Yesterday we had this predictable pre-tournament, headline.
    gh

The attacks were to be aimed at football supporters. Note the reference to ‘Arsenal’ too. Us boys sitting around at tea break on the job were drawn in by that one.
    We had a look…surprise , surprise, the guy arrested had a football shirt on.

fd
    A red shirt with a number 6 on it.

This type of referencing interests me because I’ve seen it before and it’s been informative as to things that have really then happened.
    I’ve had my antenna up looking for pre Euro 2016 tournament football referencing in any psyop.
    This little one certainly fits the bill.

We’re told it’s a Juventus away shirt. That could be significant. Why Juventus the Italian side ? He’s supposed to be French. The guy’s down and beaten. It’s not necessarily a winning sign, of course.

It did cross my mind that the last time England won anything the red number 6 shirt of Bobby Moore was made very famous.
    It’s probably confirmation bias, but I was also taken by the fact that Harry Styles, (the long haired one from One Direction) had cut his hair for a War film recently.
    It reminded me of 1966 when John Lennon cut his hair for ”How I Won the War”.
    Neatly 50 years ago…

ds

Whatever this number 6 shirt references, the red shirt in general is of interest to me already. Puma red to be specific.
    Back in Paris Jan 2015 we had the hebdo op where this ‘money shot’ featured a Red Puma bag to match the blood. It was a bloody reference and it’s ongoing.

fd

Watch out for the PUMA red maybe.

Let the fix begin.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra.

DalTampra

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

It’s Saturday night and it’s the Queen’s 90 th birthday weekend in the UK.

Wales look to be winning their opening match in the Euros. Next up England versus Russia. What better way could there be to get the feel good factor going with the masses in harmony than a pair of home wins by our brave ‘soldiers’ ?

DalTampra

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

But don’t go down to the beach to celebrate
    http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/dont-go-into-the-water-chilling-terror-warning-to-england-fans-at-euro-2016-a3267446.html

A one-mile exclusion zone, patrolled by the coastguard, the maritime gendarmerie and navy, is being set up in the sea off the fan zone on a beach to prevent a Tunisia-style atrocity.
    Officers will also sweep the beach for explosives as part of Marseille’s £1.5 million security operation.

Yet another job creation exercise.

The swimming ban is intended to keep them safe — both from the possibility of attacks and from drowning while intoxicated.

How kind. The only leisure activity left is rioting.

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

GOAL KEEPERS HAVE THE POWER

fd

When I first came round to the understanding that football was a fixed game, I was fascinated to look back at old title sequences from mainstream football shows.
    Title sequences, shown over and over again, stuck me as worth looking at. Somewhere we may find the ‘devil in the detail’, if you will ?
    I wasn’t let down.

One piece that caught my eye was the 2009/10 ITV FA Cup titles. The image above is a freeze frame from that at 28 seconds.
    In real time, it’s as fleeting as can be. One would never really take it in, but with the shot framed we see the front cover of a football magazine with a goalkeeper on it. A sub headline reads <span style=”color: red;”>UNCOVERED: The tricks of the game.</span>

The main, larger text at the bottom reads : <span style=”color: red;”>HE’S GOT THE POWER – (I note the T of GOT looks a little like a ‘french seven’, if you will. It looks like it could be deliberate to me. I’ve no idea what that might mean!))
    </span>

This little moment struck me as probably quite revelatory as to the nature of the fix.
    A careful, hidden detail: a fleeting revelation, in plain sight.
    Goal keepers would naturally be very important agents in the fix, if it was one.
    I think this little moment probably tells us that.

Here’s the full title sequence with a few other little details of interest you might like to spot for yourself.

Anyway, having watched goalkeepers for years with a slight sense of puzzlement, it has become a little clearer to me, these days. They really do seem to let a lot of goals in on purpose.
    It must be part of the job, at the top. Letting goals in must be a secret art.
    It makes sense that goalkeepers are an important part of the soccer fix.

Major Tournament international matches are big ‘business’. These are massive games seen worldwide and as such have real clout. Politically, financially, psychologically. They engage a lot of people.
    Major tournament international football is then prime time for the fix.

It’s impossible to tell for sure if the goalkeeper has done it on purpose. I think it’s part of what makes for the ‘perfect crime’ of the soccer fix.

Here’s a few English goalkeeping moments in famous tournament history. Could any of these excellent goalkeepers have done any better with these efforts ? I think they probably all could have, if they’d wanted to.

4mins -11secs here –

DalTampra

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Every pundit in the studio said England’s 120,000 pounds per week goalkeeper, Joe Hart, could have done better with Wales star Gareth Bale’s 35 yard free kick which put them 1- 0 up earlier today.

Mmmm, yes. Great strike from Bale, great let-in from Joe, it looked like to me.
    Hey, it was spectacular. We love a star and we love a 35 yard free kick. We were told it was the first goal Wales had scored against England for 32 years. This will be part of Welsh football legend. It’s powerful. By letting that goal in Joe Hart gave millions of Welsh people a real thrill.

England’s equaliser was gifted to Jamie Vardy by a deft header from Wales’ captain Ashley Williams. It was assumed, of course, to be an accident, I’m pretty sure it wasn’t. The pundits hardly mentioned it. Captains of course are key players in the fix, along with the Goal keepers star players and the officials.

England’s winner, typically for this tournament was scored in injury time.
    It was all a bit ‘parting of the seas ‘ and a defender fell over.
    A hat trick of fake looking goals.

DalTampra

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

I think I’ll go for #1 as the most fake, Tom. Hart took hours to get moving once the ball was visible above the wall.

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

xileffilex said – Hart took hours to get moving once the ball was visible above the wall.

Yes, he’s too big and too good to have let that in if he was really trying, I agree. I had wondered in retrospect about my use of the word ‘fake’.
    ‘Accidentally on purpose’ is perhaps closer to the truth.

The second goal, the equaliser, was a bit of a classic, I thought. The Welsh Captain looked one way and back headed the ball straight to Vardy. Blatant really, but no one really says a word.

I found this little piece on a goalkeeper who flipped, interesting.

DalTampra

rgosrgos
    Participant

Hi Tom, I’m back. Sorry for the long absence. Been busy (and still am). But here goes:

Brexit referendum turnout: 33.6 million.
    Overture to imminent Queen dead and Charles succession.
    England 1966 WC 50 years ago.
    Semi-final: Germany vs England
    Final: Belgium vs England

Or an early brexit against Iceland?

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

rgos! Haha. Good to hear from you.

I had wondered if you may drop by for the football. Certainly after the last ‘major’ in Brazil and some of the intriguing media we looked at. Remember the ship ?

ds

BBC Match of the Day – what's all this then?

Now this tournament…what do we have?

You may have seen my post earlier where I pointed to the number 6 Juventus away shirt on the captured ‘tewwowist’ just prior to the tournament.
    As you know, these things are easy to speculate about but difficult to specifically predict but…
    right now after Italy having disposed of the Spanish they do look good.
    They have Germany in their next game.
    Was the Juventus away shirt a subliminal reference to the winner of the tournament, the Italians ?
    Possibly. Possibly not though haha.

Another thought was that at Halloween last year, as part of the ‘Paris attacks’ of that night, you may remember there were two explosions heard during a friendly international between France and Germany in the Stade de France.
    (They were heard during the 16th and 19th minutes of the game.)

It’s pure conjecture again, but those two teams could meet each other in the semi finals in this tournament.
    It wouldn’t be in the Stade de France, it would be in Marseille.

Just because they had that bombing during their last meeting, of course it doesn’t mean they’ll definitely be fixed to meet again, but it does make some sense as far as psYop referencing goes. And the Paris Ops were big European ones…You know what I mean ? It’s the big European Semi Final being watched by millions and the commentators from each country would be able to remind their captive audiences about the last time the two teams met and of terrorism!
    If the Germans hit them with two killer goals in the 16th and 19th minute, we’ll know it’s on purpose. haha.

Belgium looks a fair shout as one finalist. For the sport of it, maybe Germany v Belgium ? France v Belgium final ? I don’t know. Brussels, maybe has the answers!

DalTampra

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

On tonights’ game, did I mention Joe Jart ?

Love the last minute set -up for Zlatan.

DalTampra

rgosrgos
    Participant

On tonights’ game, did I mention Joe Jart ?

Yes, definitely a big “player”.

(Still looking for clues. Watch the Belgian goalkeeper when the national anthem plays: he will touch his chin. Could be something. Could be conspiracy candy.)

rgosrgos
    Participant

BTW Our number cruncher is on good form at Brexit.

White horse of Kent = Invicta = Duke of Kent = Grand Master of UGLE = Boris Johnson = Donald Trump =

leading UK away from EU.

Look which Dutch soccer team was led away/relegated/punished a month ago:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Twente#Financial_problems_return

rgosrgos
    Participant

OK, Tom, Belgians out. Next try.

Brexit.
    Queen’s 90th anniversary (present).
    Battle of the Somme 100th anniversary.
    Britain going for the Big Push.
    Going over the Top.
    0 hour.

The French have it.

rgosrgos
    Participant

Oh, shit, Tom, IT’S THE SUCCESSION: Prince of Wales!

All money on Wales!

rgosrgos
    Participant

Just saw the money shot at the Somme commemoration service on BBC2: Charles and Hollande in one frame.

rgosrgos
    Participant

Hell, yeah: Prince!

rgosrgos
    Participant

11 Brexit Bale out

rgosrgos
    Participant

Final: Wales vs France 2-1

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 270 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.