BBC Match of the Day – what's all this then?

Fakeologist.com Forums Other PsyOps/Hoaxes BBC Match of the Day – what's all this then?

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 270 total)
  • Author
    Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

ds

Oh, and is that blue glove, alluding to Les Bleus and the famous Coq Sportif ?
    Lying forlorn and turned inside out ? It may sound crazy, as it does to me a bit, but this was a key photograph with a clear sporting reference from a big international Op in Paris.
    What better, wider reaching, sporting reference, in the PsyOp scenario could this have been than to the final of the upcoming Euros in that very city ?
    None, I would suggest, though it’s perhaps easy in retrospect.

It’s subtle, but…I think it’s there isn’t it ?

fd

DalTampra

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

OH, THAT WAS IT…

You see, I put it up but I wasn’t convinced there was any foreshadowing in that Juventus away shirt…
    Oh maaaaaan…haha! Well, well, well. It’s easy afterwards. I’d seen the other side of the shirt but didn’t post it and look at it. Sigh… Where are you rgos , and does anyone following this thread have any doubt football is a rigged game anymore ?

ds

sa

DalTampra

rgosrgos
    Participant

Where are you rgos , and does anyone following this thread have any doubt football is a rigged game anymore ?

I’m here, and I don’t.

Wish you had posted that pic two weeks earlier. Was it in the Daily Mail again? Well spotted. It is the equivalent of the ship from 2014. Pitty we missed it.

rgosrgos
    Participant
    rgosrgos
    Participant
    Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Wish you had posted that pic two weeks earlier. Was it in the Daily Mail again? Well spotted. It is the equivalent of the ship from 2014. Pity we missed it.

When I posted the original story I didn’t post the link which I’d normally do.
    I forgot, clearly. The link would at least have led to the other images.
    I’m really sorry I didn’t. It’s at that point I needed someone else to point out what I might have missed.

Hey, now it seems easy, but before I wasn’t sure there was even specific referencing in that story.
    There were Ukranian colours in there too, of course.

Rather like the ship from 2014. We didn’t realise what it meant until the final was over.
    So easy afterwards. Three days ago I was kicking myself for not having called France to win it.

The ship, for anyone else interested , was shown along with an article about ISIS executions at the beginning of the 2014 World Cup.
    We’d puzzled over a possible meaning, then the eventual final was a repeat of the 1990 one between Argentina and Germany and we saw it 2014 = 1990

ds

Then for these Euros. A story about a terrorist targeting football fans looked a candidate for foreshadowing.
    ds

ds

ds

It seems so easy afterwards. These things are deliberately oblique. We shouldn’t beat ourselves up too much.
    There’s plenty more games to be played…

Roll on Russia 2018 and the return of the Orange (for MH17 revenge ) maybe.

DalTampra

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

fd

sa

The two-tone red of the Portugal shirt goes with the tones of Vigipirate’s heightened alert
    Those colours – orange too with the trolley – here, of course, with the ‘claret’ blood and bright red sports bag in this pre-event-creation Hebdo ‘money shot’.

The green piping of Portugal and the prostrate, Coq Sportif rubber glove seem fitting.
    Hey, there’s a fan there and a light and a screen…sorry, I don’t mean to go on about this image too much.
    It’s just that two-tone red.

fd

DalTampra

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Never before that I know of, before this very season, did Manchester United and Arsenal release two-tone red kits. They seem trendy.

2016/17 Man Utd Strip
    ds

2016/17 Arsenal Strip
    sa

If we’re to by Vigipirate, this colouring suggests things might get fairly intense.

DalTampra

rgosrgos
    Participant

It’s easy afterwards. –DalTampra

rgosrgos
    Participant

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Here’s a little piece of, what I found quite striking evidence, that ties the Ibrox and the Hillsborough incidents together.
    From 7.37 mins here in this youtube of the BBC series, Match of the Seventies, from the 1970/71 season there’s mention of the Ibrox disaster. In the same breath we’re then taken to Hillsborough where a man in a suit tells us that although Hillsborough is a state of the art stadium, the same thing could happen there as it did in Glasgow, with the right conditions!
    This is surely beyond coincidence.

From the BBC in 1971. Woah! 18 years before the Hillsborough Op and they were already planning.

DalTampra

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

@8:44^^ I think we have 27 year old polymath Professor Ian Taylor of Sheffield University [1944-2001]
    writing on a wide array of subjects, including soccer hooliganism, gun control **, the Hillsborough disaster, glam rock and money laundering.
    A go-to person for nudging and social change, perhaps.
    https://www.theguardian.com/news/2001/jan/24/guardianobituaries2
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Taylor_(sociologist)
    Very very interesting, Tom.

** Following the Dunblane massacre, he became active, both politically and as a researcher, in the campaign to control gun ownership

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

Ole Dammegard in conversation with UK Critical Thinker [investigating Manchester etc]
    @26:55 onwards, briefly, UKCT trots out the official Hillsborough narrative.

It’s proven, apparently.

Worrying.

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Interesting xileffilex, yes he doesn’t say much about it, but he does manage to get the key words- ”It was real and people did die ” out. Mmmm…I’m not sure he’s quite got it…

What the Manchester op did for me was pretty much confirm our suspicions about Munich.
    When I saw all the 22’s and then became aware of the Manchester Bee motif and read how it was ‘given’ to the City in the industrial revolution, I then thought of Matt Buzz Bee and the whole thing seemed to unravel.

It looks like
    Buzz Bee was brought in to manage ”Man United” ( get it ?) in 1945 with big plans already in place. He was always going to be a Manchester legend, was Buzz Bee.
    After he joined them, United started winning things for the first time in 40 years and then, with the emergence of the Busby Babes – a much hyped young side – they became the most famous and successful team in the country in the fifties.

Then 1958, Munich and Jimmy Saville hosting a special press event in Manchester… on the night.

It’s all been to plan hasn’t it ? The whole Manchester United legend…Wow, of course it has. I shouldn’t really be surprised by now, but I’m still fairly amazed at times, with these things.

P.S
    May 22 nd is George Best’s birthday.

ds

fd

DalTampra

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

It was only a “major minor” quibble, Tom. We are all at different levels of waking up but some fear drills were put away very successfully in the pre-internet age. The rest of the chat was fairly good.
    What do we make of these healthy top rank footballers dropping dead in their prime? It’s only a short career, but such events are very newsworthy. The only proof is in the box, as usual and we’re not privy to that.

rgosrgos
    Participant

Tom, some titbits.

https://www.geenstijl.nl/5137938/is-er-geen-darten-op-het-andere-net-eigenijk/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Ah, yes.
    Busby babes ? Give me bouncing boobs.

I very nearly posted here yesterday asking what the vibe was in Holland regarding the women’s Euros rgos. Specifically was there any mention of MH17 where you are?

We remember the clear football referencing with that Dutch operation and it had occurred to me that this is simply 2017. It works perfectly as a ‘rebirth’ moment.
    English football was directly referenced via Newcastle United in the MH17 OP.
    Since then, they’ve been relegated only to return to the top league with victory in 2017.

There’s still the final to play and I don’t know who’ll win, but I think the fix is probably the host nation, isn’t it ? It’s good for the ‘growing’ sport. At least they’ll be a party in Holland and a happy football reference for the women and the men after that ”between the posts” book from old MH17.
    I had a little interest bet on them last week based on that but it’s not been my focus.

It looks obvious doesn’t it ? The MH 17 pay off.
    Short price now, but probably a lay-down. You might get odds-against in running.
    Re mortgage for it. It’s a no-lose.
    I am joking, but dag nabbit, this does look a predictable win for the Dutch.

I couldn’t easily find the football reference but it was a book, I believe, called between the posts.
    fd

DalTampra

rgosrgos
    Participant

Tussen de palen

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

I feel a bit bad about not having mentioned the Dutch MH2017 connection before, rgos.
    We talked about possibilities at the time of MH17, but, perhaps understandably overlooked the Womens football Euros OF 2017, then.

Now it’s here, it becomes clear…well to an extent.
    The Dutch could lose in the final for all I know. The reds of the Danes( the powerful red a preferred colour in football referencing ) could win.
    There is red cloth on the Tussen de palen montage IF that image foreshadows the final. The image would lend itself to further misery for the Dutch in the same way the Hebdo shot foreshadowed the Paris Euro final where the French lost.

The red bag, the green edging on the room, the forlorn Cock Sportif glove on the floor.

fd

Well, anyway, that was France. This is Holland. My point is only that whilst we could have perhaps made a very strong case for the Dutch making the final, on reflection, I couldn’t be sure it’s a winning reference.

DalTampra

rgosrgos
    Participant

Specifically was there any mention of MH17 where you are?

There is a monument now. Opened 17 July 2017. That’s a 777.

http://www.monumentmh17.nl

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 270 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.