Bobby Fischer

Fakeologist.com Forums Other PsyOps/Hoaxes Bobby Fischer

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    ArmunnRighArmunnRigh
    Participant

Take a look at the ramifications in this script:

http://viooz.co/movies/455-bobby-fischer-against-the-world-2011.html

Not only another Mozart, but used for a myriad of reasons.

LusitAnaLusitAna
    Participant

It’s worth noting that the famous games that made him champion had to be behind closed doors (Fischer demanded it after losing the first game with a beginner’s mistake and also the second for not showing up), with no TV cameras allowed in the room. The public knew about the moves in the game from a display of a chess board where the moves were replicated, as the ‘real’ game was happening.

That’s right, those naughty super-evil Jezooits and their ever scheming Black Pope put Fischer up to it. They first made him a world famous champion through no merit of his own by ‘cheating’ behind closed-doors and then got him to bash Jews with vehemence and blame them for stealing close to ten-million dollars worth of his belongings in the USA. That’s exactly how it happened !! Anything to frame those poor, innocent Jews and the multi-trillionaire banking dynasties who just want to be left alone to practice their harmless usury on billions of people.

lol

Chess legend Bobby Fischer’s open letter to the Encyclopedia Judaica demanding that his name be taken out because, despite his genetic background, he had never been a Jew or subscribed to the Torah/Talmud criminal codes of Judaism.

http://k002.kiwi6.com/hotlink/1hqlb97ig7/fischer_letter_4.jpg

“AN OPEN LETTER
    BOBBY FISCHER
    THE WORLD CHESS CHAMPION
    TO:
    ENCYCLOPAEDIA JUDAICA

P.O. Box 50307
    Pasadena, CA 91105
    June 28, 1984

The Editors
    ENCYCLOPAEDIA JUDAICA JERUSALEM
    The Macmillan Company
    866 Third Avenue
    New York City, NY 10022

Gentlemen:

Knowing what I do about Judaism, I was naturally
    distressed to see that you erroneously featured me
    as a Jew in ENCYCLOPAEDIA JUDAICA. Please do not make
    this mistake again in any future editions of your
    voluminous, pseudo-authoritative publication. I am not
    today, nor have I ever been a Jew, and as a matter of
    fact, I am uncircumcised.

I suggest rather than fraudulently misrepresenting me
    to be a Jew, and dishonestly abusing my name and
    reputation as a kind of advertising gimmick to improve
    the image of your religion (Judaism), you try to
    promote your religion on its own merits–if indeed it
    has any!

In closing, I trust that I am not being unrealistically
    optimistic, in thanking you in advance for your
    anticipated cooperation in this matter.

Truly yours,

Bobby Fischer,
    The World Chess Champion

c: Keter Publishing House
    Jerusalem Ltd.”

http://concen.org/forum/thread-45256.html

ArmunnRighArmunnRigh
    Participant

Why the Jesuits? I don’t think they count much this last century at least, having been replaced by more efficient groups for the modern days, like the jewish zionists, for example, among others. It would make much more sense to have the jews coordinate Bobby Fischer’s script.

So there is no doubt, Torah/Talmud jews have been a main operative and executive arm of this “empire”, whether they know it or not. They certainly deserve to take the heat for all they’ve taken part in, which isn’t little.

With this said, I don’t think that they’re the final layer of the onion, so to speak. If all of a sudden all jews disappeared from the world, the problems wouldn’t be solved because they are not the master group – some other group would be motivated to quickly take their place.

It was sarcasm submerged in the chasm. Of course the Jews had it in for Fischer. That goes without saying.

No one is saying that “parasitic behavior” itself would disappear completely from human interactions if all the Jews living today suddenly decided out-of-the-clear-blue-sky, and in opposition to thousands of years of genetic-inbreeding and predisposition, to stop their cherished practice of usury advocated in their old testament, Torah and Talmud, stop fucking with people and figuring out more devious ways to fuck with people, and emigrate to Birobidzhan, the separate homeland given to them in Russia (but refused by the Zionist pricks who wanted go fuck over the Palestinians for 7 decades straight instead)

http://www.jailingopinions.com/birobidjan.htm

and concentrate on making cars or something. Kind of like the Germans they hate so much and whose Mercedes, BMW’s and Porsches they almost all drive in Hollywood and elsewhere, as soon as they stack up enough shekels. Why is it that Jews consider themselves the “chosen people” and better than everybody else and yet can’t make a single decent car or any other product worth a shit? I mean, can’t they even make a Jew version of an Italian car that breaks down all the time like FixItAgainTony, so they can then rip-off any non-Jew customers on parts and labor? lol

The problem with parasites is that they have to dealt with by FORCE. There is no other way and it is 100% your right to defend yourself by physical force, although, of course, they have made the defense of health and morality itself illegal to suit themselves. They don’t understand any other language and you will certainly have to expel the parasite from your body if it will not leave on its own and let you be BEFORE you can even hope to regain a healthy equilibrium and fix the laws of society. This would entail an order of thing where parasitic win-lose-dialectic behavior is discouraged and its opposite, the win-win dialectic of civilization and all true morality (that which gives more-from-all and more-for-all simultaneously, but never in equal proportion, in keeping with natural inequalities yet sacrificing none in the process, and requiring only the bearing of responsibilities for free choices and actions). The win-win dialectic can only be born of the eternally vigilant defense by PRIMAL FORCE of the non-aggression principle at its root at all costs.

That’s why Ezra Pound called Fascism “the surgical knife of Fascism.” It was a revolutionary movement organized to perform surgery on the dying patient of European civilization. The cancer was Jewish-created-and-promoted communism. Fascism of the old school of Mussolini’s, Hitler’s and Franco’s was not “surgery as a way of life,” as is always implied by non-stop black-propaganda against it for the past 68 years, but rather the restoration of IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO SURGERY should it be required, without having to go through any parliamentary bullshit and the usual deliberately instituted “democracy racket” of degenerate liberalism. Besides when Hitler got two-thirds majority in the German parliament, he was granted automatic dictatorial powers to operate through the “enabling act.” Didn’t take long for a dying Germany to prosper again did it, once they cut the cancer of usury out? Only two years! In fact, they had so much work by then that not only did they have full employment and no inflation but had to hire foreign labor.

ArmunnRighArmunnRigh
    Participant

Well, that scenario sounds quite appealing, doesn’t it? The problem I have with it is that is sounds almost as appealing as the jewish story itself is for the jews: eradicating the opposing forces to our values is the only way for the world to become “good”, mainly because there will be nobody left strong enough to oppose us.

Don’t get me wrong, I am aware of the severity of the machinations of the jews. Still, I consider that they themselves bought a story of unity and supremacy in order to advance an agenda that isn’t going to lead to their desired goal in the end. By all means, this does not make them victims, as they love to portray themselves, but neither are the other peoples victims of their schemes, but more or less willing participants. There are no victims because each and every group has bought into a story that guides them towards the same end, which included the jewish story.
    The fascism of Hitler and Mussolini that you mentioned was only possible due to the existence of an opposing force – in that case, communism and their likes. One could not live without the other. In the same way, our struggle against an evil enemy can only have merit if the enemy exists. The jews, in my opinion, were helped to be raised to become that visible enemy to one day be fought and conquered, providing motivation to participate in a decisive war that, after all, isn’t that decisive but is useful to prove worth and bravery, giving a sense of meaning to the acceptance of the divine world that follows (ragnarok myth).

With this said then, my belief is that some day in the future there will come a time of violent reckoning for the jews, but that will not solve the deeper problem. It will however, allow for all the accumulated steam to be released and for the pressure to be eased, making everybody vulnerable again to accepting a new world (valhalla) that will then seem more achievable, with the perpetrators of “evil” destroyed and bereft of their power. Destroying the jews will then be seen as a removal of all the “sins” of the world.
    The jews have been given power and set into united motion for that end, in my opinion.

I’m more concerned with noticing how non-jewish seem to push their own responsability outward, for the apathy that allowed such power to reach the jews – as if the other peoples really ever cared before as long as their perceived needs were met or as if they never gained any advantages from dealing with this growing group over time – christians, for example, or muslims.

Yes, violence is a natural tool to be used when faced with a threat, but it cannot solve everything if the threat seen in the other lies within oneself too. It is most probable that violence will decompose the old world away and the jewish power alongside it, but what I’m most concerned about is the new world that will follow, implemented by the group or groups that placed the jews in front of themselves as an adequate gambit. Those peoples left standing would still be lacking in the win-win mentality that you mention, in my opinion, and will therefore fall into the next trap, this time a truly global one.

Not talking about Utopia here, just a society where ARTIFICIALLY created strife and suffering is discouraged and minimized. Your washer, dryer, refrigerator, computer, TV, radio, phone, air-conditioning unit, heater and all the rest of the cheaply available modern conveniences of civilization are PROOF that a higher state of painlessness is possible. These products represent true wealth that only a voluntary co-operation of many creative people (each on their own level of inequality in division of labor) can produce.

Technology can rarely be shown to have been originally created as some “top-down” project to control people. Creative minds and parasitic minds don’t think alike and therefore their modes of behavior usually do not cross-over into each other in any major way. Parasites are parasites because they have perfected methods of tricking the creative and plundering them. They offer to finance the creative through usury counterfeiting and then co-opt the products to their own ends in their most advanced form. They can also pull people they did not finance into their web by weaponizing some false narratives and pushing it en-masse, such as “patriotism” and “duty.” This way, in times of war or “emergency,” many scientists and inventors go where their heroic image is buttered and hand over the means of their own eventual enslavement to their enemies whom they perceive as leaders.

“The most effective consolation in every misfortune and every affliction is to observe others who are more unfortunate than we: and everyone can do this. But what does that say for the condition of the whole ?

History shows us the life of nations and finds nothing to narrate but wars and tumults; the peaceful years appear only as occasional brief pauses and interludes. In just the same way the life of the individual is a constant struggle, and not merely a metaphorical one against want or boredom, but also an actual struggle against other people. He discovers adversaries everywhere, lives in continual conflict and dies with sword in hand.”

“Not the least of the torments which plague our existence is the constant pressure of time, which never lets us so much as draw breath but pursues us all like a taskmaster with a whip. It ceases to persecute only him it has delivered over to boredom.”

“And yet, just as our body would burst asunder if the pressure of the atmosphere were removed from it, so would the arrogance of men expand, if not to the point of bursting then to that of the most unbridled folly, indeed madness, if the pressure of want, toil, calamity and frustration were removed from their life. One can even say that we require at all times a certain quantity of care or sorrow or want, as a ship requires ballast, in order to keep on a straight course.

Work, worry, toil and trouble are indeed the lot of almost all men their whole life long. And yet if every desire were satisfied as soon as it arose how would men occupy their lives, how would they pass the time? Imagine this race transported to Utopia where everything grows of its own accord and turkeys fly around ready-roasted, where lovers find one another without any delay and keep one another without any difficulty: in such a place some men would die of boredom or hang themselves, some would fight and kill one another, and thus they would create for themselves more suffering than nature inflicts on them as it is. Thus for a race such as this, no stage, no form of existence is suitable other than the one it already possesses.”

~ Arthur Schopenhauer

• “Only by forgetting this primitive world of metaphor can one live with any repose, security, and consistency: only by means of the petrification and coagulation of a mass of images which originally streamed from the primal faculty of human imagination like a fiery liquid, only in the invincible faith that this sun, this window, this table is a truth in itself, in short, only by forgetting that he himself is an artistically creating subject, does man live with any repose, security, and consistency. If but for an instant he could escape from the prison walls of this faith, his “self consciousness” would be immediately destroyed. It is even a difficult thing for him to admit to himself that the insect or the bird perceives an entirely different world from the one that man does, and that the question of which of these perceptions of the world is the more correct one is quite meaningless, for this would have to have been decided previously in accordance with the criterion of the correct perception, which means, in accordance with a criterion which is not available.”

• “Between two absolutely different spheres, as between subject and object, there is no causality, no correctness, and no expression; there is, at most, an aesthetic relation: I mean, a suggestive transference, a stammering translation into a completely foreign tongue — for which there is required, in any case, a freely inventive intermediate sphere and mediating force. ‘Appearance’ is a word that contains many temptations, which is why I avoid it as much as possible. For it is not true that the essence of things ‘appears’ in the empirical world. A painter without hands who wished to express in song the picture before his mind would, by means of this substitution of spheres, still reveal more about the essence of things than does the empirical world. Even the relationship of a nerve stimulus to the generated image is not a necessary one. But when the same image has been generated millions of times and has been handed down for many generations and finally appears on the same occasion every time for all mankind, then it acquires at last the same meaning for men it would have if it were the sole necessary image and if the relationship of the original nerve stimulus to the generated image were a strictly causal one. In the same manner, an eternally repeated dream would certainly be felt and judged to be reality. But the hardening and congealing of a metaphor guarantees absolutely nothing concerning its necessity and exclusive justification.”

• “If each us had a different kind of sense perception — if we could only perceive things now as a bird, now as a worm, now as a plant, or if one of us saw a stimulus as red, another as blue, while a third even heard the same stimulus as a sound — then no one would speak of such a regularity of nature, rather, nature would be grasped only as a creation which is subjective in the highest degree. After all, what is a law of nature as such for us? We are not acquainted with it in itself, but only with its effects, which means in its relation to other laws of nature — which, in turn, are known to us only as sums of relations. Therefore all these relations always refer again to others and are thoroughly incomprehensible to us in their essence.”

“The drive toward the formation of metaphors is the fundamental human drive, which one cannot for a single instant dispense with in thought, for one would thereby dispense with man himself. This drive is not truly vanquished and scarcely subdued by the fact that a regular and rigid new world is constructed as its prison from its own ephemeral products, the concepts. It seeks a new realm and another channel for its activity, and it finds this in myth and in art generally. This drive continually confuses the conceptual categories and cells by bringing forward new transferences, metaphors, and metonymies. It continually manifests an ardent desire to refashion the world which presents itself to waking man, so that it will be as colorful, irregular, lacking in results and coherence, charming, and eternally new as the world of dreams. Indeed, it is only by means of the rigid and regular web of concepts that the waking man clearly sees that he is awake; and it is precisely because of this that he sometimes thinks that he must be dreaming when this web of concepts is torn by art.”

~ Fredrich Nietzsche, “On Truth and Lie in an Extra-Moral Sense” (1873)

“All that is important is that each group or individual should construct the plane of immanence on which they lead their life and carry on their business. Without these conditions you obviously do lack something, but you lack precisely the conditions that make a desire possible. Organizations of forms – formations of subjects – incapacitate desire: they subject it to law and introduce lack into it. If you tie someone up and say to him, ‘express yourself, friend,’ the most that he will be able to say is that he doesn’t want to be tied up. The only spontaneity in desire is doubtless of that kind: to not want to be oppressed, exploited, enslaved, or subjugated. But no desire has ever been created with non-wishes.” ~ Gilles Deleuze – Dialogues II: 96.

ArmunnRighArmunnRigh
    Participant

Of course cooperation and sane growth are possible, but first the parasitical mind must be removed from the picture. The trouble is that it’s not restricted to a single group of people. In fact, I think that the removal of honest violence, as a counterbalance to growth, from human interactions, especially in childhood, reinforced the parasitical mindset – which you also seemed to imply earlier.

All Schopenhauer’s and Nietzsche’s quotes you posted seem to reinforce this idea.

We only seem to truly disagree in identifying the parasites and also regarding sollutions, apparently.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.