Brazil World Cup 2014

Fakeologist.com Forums Other PsyOps/Hoaxes Brazil World Cup 2014

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    rgosrgos
    Participant

I saw Tom Dalpra dabbling in World Cup soccer in another thread, but this one warrants its own topic:

The Brazil World Cup 2014 soccer tournament has to be the most rigged tournament ever.

Yes, it hurts now all the jubilation in Gitmo Nation Lowlands has finally calmed down, but Netherlands – Spain 5-1? Germany – Brazil 7-1? Who writes this shit?

And take a look at the logo and motto:

Brasil 2014

Juntos num só ritmo
    (All in one rhythm)

All your bribes go here…

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

fd

‘Dabbling’ rgos? Haha. There’s a big Soccer-Football thread on this forum. The biggest thread by some way. It’s talked about major British affairs primarily, but has discussed Heysel. I was happy to post about the World Cup on there.

In terms of this site, you’ve got someone very much into football here and( dare I say it) a quite revelatory football thread up and running.

I’ve written quite a lot about the World Cup on that other thread, in real- time – ”Where were you?”

Only now that The Netherlands are out you’re calling, ”Foul!
    It’s all FIXED! We were robbed!” Haha! Now you say it.

That big general football thread has a vague title – ‘BBC Match of the Day -What’s Going on Here Then?’ It should be changed, probably

Isn’t it a bit late for a new thread though?

Maybe not…

—————————————-

Just as they seem to say about every next major tournament, pundits were spreading the idea of Brasil 2014 being ”The greatest Tournament Ever” from early on. I think you could call each next World Cup ”the most rigged tournament ever”, as you call this one.
    It was certainly quite a memorable play, Brasil 2014. And not quite over yet.

I came to my understanding that major sports are fixed by realising that they are controlled by the very people who run the psyOps – the staged events- and they’re linked and aligned to the military intelligence agenda. Sports are on-going psyops which are specifically related to these other staged ‘flashpoint’ events.

In this conspicuously contrived picture from the Boston bombing we see the Stanley Cup final foreshadowed in the shirts of the running people.
    That final, months later, ending dramatically with two rapid goals from Chicago, right at the end of the last home tie for the Bruins. A boom-boom finish at the end of a major sporting event in Boston…

gf

Knowing this, it makes complete sense. An event like the World Cup for example, has a huge predominantly male, audience globally – it’s not wasted.

THE ISIS MASS EXECUTION PSYOP

df

Timed right at the start of World Cup 2014 we had one such media ‘flashpoint’. We had the apparent ‘Mass Execution’ by ISIS of (democracy loving) Iraqi men. These things are meant to stick in our heads. I know how long I was haunted, by pictures I remember of ( pretty much the exact same scenario) from Bosnia in the 90’s that were put in our faces by the six o’clock news.

On 15th June there was a BIG ISIS PRESS RELEASE.
    This was clearly going to be propaganda # 1 – Thank God (whatever that is) at least, that these young men weren’t slaughtered and this is all it is. It’s fake.

But, the media’s gonna be interesting at this point. These ”horrific” and ”graphic” images are meant to open up our thinking, sneak in, and stay in our minds. This is the time to imprint and hypnotise, to subliminally suggest. To send the message to young males…to tell the story…to foreshadow…

They can’t say it directly, but they’ve got the future all planned out.

I took one popular on-line source from the UK – The Daily Mail and looked at their narrative in pictures. I recommend opening a separate window to get the full BIG vivid story board.

Dressed in civilian clothes, young men are led to their ‘deaths’. No. 17 NANI is in plain view. In his very next game he duly scored the first goal against USA.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2658286/Return-Mosul-Days-Iraqs-second-largest-city-fell-feard-Isis-fighters-Iraqis-heading-promise-food-gas-water.html

gf

This image presented an 18 shirt which had an 8 with morphing qualities. Also visible were 11 and 7 and even an 11 shirt presented as perhaps 77. The bared soles of feet in the bottom right was a tell-tale deliberately inflammatory detail. Number 18 Portugal scored a set-up last minute equaliser against the USA to dramatically deprive them of an historic automatic qualification in the same game that NANI 17 scored.

fda

gf

Then there’s four pictures without a football shirt at all and then this one.

fd

In the background, just subtly a football shirt returns and it’s got blue and white stripes. What we had seen was a few very negative images of victims in football shirts and then no football shirts for four photographs and then this single blue and white shirt makes an appearance. It’s set-apart from the horror connected to the other shirts and aligned with the presented ‘good guys’.

I made the point at that time that the photograph may as well have read ”Defend Israel”. That’s what it suggested to me.

At that point, I didn’t know about this little story just starting to develop.

WEST BANK KIDNAPPING
    On 12 June 2014, three Israeli teenagers were kidnapped in Gush Etzion, in the West Bank,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_kidnapping_and_murder_of_Israeli_teenagers

ds

Well wouldn’t you know? Soon the mother of one of the boys had given herself away with a fine example of ‘duper’s delight’ as she thanked everyone from the US Embassy to the officials and the military while meeting the press for her star turn, and the whole absurd pantomime of pathetic homemade Hammas rockets and disproportionate ruthless destruction from Israel is played-out one more time again, again -enough already. It’s known well in advance what’s ‘going to happen’ and themes and memes are duly tailored and the whole thing is run in concert with the real big power agenda.

This was the Google banner announcing the start of the World Cup.
    gf

fd

gf

During Tv coverage ( we are repeatedly told the edit of the pictures is out of our domestic producers hands – one feed for the World I take it – usual handy disclaimer ) of Argentina’s quarter final, I saw an Israeli flag shown mixed in with the Argentinian flags.

This alignment was striking to me. Now with the intensification of that flashpoint on the West Bank, I think that’s all I need to know.

Germany winning 7 -1 against the Brazillians in the semi-final was a deliberate attempt to assert German dominance. I suggest the plan was for the World to be rooting for the home side, the football loving Brazillians, and then the Germans would come along and destroy them. It’s actually not a bad way of countering claims of match-fixing either which had even made it to the edge of the mainstream media. In fixing that match, in that way, it emphatically put-to-bed claims of ‘it being fixed for Brazil’ and asserted the old ‘German dominance’ theme.

—————————————————————————-

Just on the Brazil exit – NEYMAR’S AN ACTOR

Neymar 10’s depiction in the ISIS press release, as a victim and then his subsequent nobbling, make that look planned now. An excuse for Brazil.

gf

Number 18 – featured in that previously posted prominent picture – neatly doing the nobbling. Another set-piece? I think so.

fd

—————————————————————————–

It’s subtle, that shirt in the background, but I called it at the time. I said it looks like a subliminal message saying ‘Defend Israel’. This photo ( from Iraq) at that time, as presented in context with the other media, gave me that message.
    tr

The Germans were presented as an efficient, ruthless machine. It’s been a useful technique that’s worked in recent history – I’m sure people will agree.

We remember WW2. Out of that German ‘dominance’ came ultimate ‘defeat’ for them and then the establishment of Israel …and the blue and white flag.
    ( Did Hitler go to Argentina I wonder :-))

A co-ordinated campaign of global terrorism has been run using a presented ‘World-View’ reality of what’s going on in Israel, ever since, pretty much.

I think that’s the broad message here. I can’t see anything other than the blue and white stripes of Argentina winning. That’s the result I think.
    I will be really quite surprised if it isn’t.

Big deal. There’s only two teams left in it! Anyone could call Argentina at this point, I know. It’s easy when it’s nearly finished. I’m just saying, ‘I’m pretty sure that’s it.’ On the evidence of the foreshadowing and the way it’s been played-out, I think Argentina are the fix – they can’t lose.

What do I know though, rgos? I’m just a ‘dabbler’. 🙂

DalTampra

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

FD

There was this last picture from that press release with football shirts in it.

Looking at the colours on the pitch in the final, I could be wrong about Argentina winning…

If 19 Germany scores the winner, then at least I said it. 🙂

Here’s the link to my original post.

BBC Match of the Day – what's all this then?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2658286/Return-Mosul-Days-Iraqs-second-largest-city-fell-feard-Isis-fighters-Iraqis-heading-promise-food-gas-water.html

DalTampra

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

GERMANY WIN THE WORLD CUP

NO 19 Gotze Minute 113

Could that original set of pictures really have foreshadowed so much in that much detail? That last picture the final? Is the taller guy overshadowing the smaller guy (in a shirt that could read ten at a good stretch!) like Goetze over little Messi? Could that picture really be attention to that much detail released a month in advance of a final already written?

I flagged it up but I don’t know…

fd

( Germany 1913 – just sayin’ )
    fd

fd

DalTampra

rgosrgos
    Participant

Tom,

I humbly bow my head. This stuff often only seems to sink in when you’ve been defeated. To my defence I can only say that we all have our moments. The web master of this site, for instance, came very late to the 9/11 game, and look at him now. What a striker!

Another thing, of course, is that we, here in the Lowlands, are heavily “protected” from the evil betting world. It’s illegal and what there is, is heavily state-controlled.

In a sense, the Germany – Brazil game was like watching 9/11. Yes, we all knew about match-fixing, but this was blatant, brutal, in-your-face, and at a world stage: “You say the game was rigged? Now what are you gonna do about it.”

As to the final, I doubt whether that game was rigged. But who knows? I think we are at a stage that it is almost impossible to tell what’s real and what not. Not enough goals, so probably not rigged. Late goal in extra time, so probably rigged. Lots of fouls. Sometimes they just let ’em fight it out in true gladiator-style.

In any case, heavily stage-managed with comrade Putin and “das Maedchen” Merkel and a couple of celebrity extras to boot. Visiting the four-yearly FIFA-Maffia party in the sun. And what about all the high-def slow-mo emo shots of the crowd? Or the players’ wives and children on the pitch afterwards (I think the Dutch team started that crap)?

As to the ISIS and Israel “synchronicity,” I’m sorry, but I decided not to look into it because I recognized it for the hoax that it is. But I have read your analysis, and I think it is spot on, and so I now have looked into it.

As to your final-prediction, unfortunately, you were not so spot-on. When it comes to that, we probably are a bit more adept and just knew the Germans were meant to win this tournament after their “remarkable” victory over Brazil. As you said, it was the best way to counter claims of match-fixing, the last one was 24 years ago and the Germans never won as a united nation, and it was about time for a European team to win on American soil. No blue-and-white stripes this time. And BTW have you looked into “Dasslerism”?

I liked the (laying-it-on-thick) shots of Christ the Redeemer with the sun in the background. Shown twice. Could that be Isis? It truly is a solar-cult spectacle. After a month, the lights go out in Plato’s cave.

Anyway, you might as well continue the soccer talk in the “BBC Match of the Day” thread. It is your game…

rgosrgos
    Participant

Only now that The Netherlands are out you’re calling, ”Foul!
    It’s all FIXED! We were robbed!” Haha! Now you say it.

As I said, I’m sorry for being late, but you had a head start.

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Hey rgos,

Cool. I like your thoughts.
    Except!

Anyway, you might as well continue the soccer talk in the “BBC Match of the Day” thread. It is your game…

Haha – no it’s not! I did not invent football. 🙂

You make some apt observations. Solar cult-worship event indeed. All part of the show.

Putin and Merkel? Her in RED – I’ve noted red used in sports before ( think: Tiger Woods last round shirt). With white and blue on the field it really stands out now. There’s no way that wasn’t a carefully staged set-piece, as you say.

But surely if Merkel was all set-up to celebrate in red, then the final HAD to be rigged?

I’m still relatively new to the idea of football fixing on the scale I now see it. My ideas are still developing. I don’t know how it all works at all, but I’ve come to the point of accepting that no major sporting final is won by accident. ie It’s ALL fixed. Not just some of it.

There’s no way a final would not be fixed, I don’t think at this point at all. I don’t think there would be two options waiting to roll, depending on the result. No way.
    The level of control I see, means that the future is already written. That seems to be real power.

But how the heck does it work? I don’t know. The score was 0-0 after 90 minutes as you say. Why, if they can, did they not make it interesting?

I wonder. HOW controlled is it? Ie was it deliberately 0-0? (And is this considered some kind of austerity conditioning?! 😯 )

It seems so unlikely to me. I watched the game and I saw real effort…
    I’m willing to think that they have preferred permutations with results. IE I f a team scores in the run of honest play, then key players on that side may be trained to let in one.
    But only if the other side score. In this way 0-0 score lines are fought out as honest encounters in that a draw was the requirement and everyone is allowed to try until someone scores.

This makes convincing viewing. You could look at last nights’ World Cup final in this scenario and say: ‘It was an honest 90 minutes of football’. Because it was, perhaps.

That doesn’t mean they weren’t always going to let no.19 Goetze in to score the winner in the 113th minute of extra-time, by the time everyone is knackered and the audience are so subliminally bored they ignore the lax defending as Goetze ( or ‘God’ ) pulls-off the planned move. I’m just supposing again…
    I wonder these things.

Yes my Argentina ‘prediction’ was wrong. Though I stand by much of my reasoning, the truth is, I got side-tracked as I reviewed an old thread and like a compulsive gambler I did start to convince myself about Argentina.
    It was all there, it just didn’t mean Argentina had to win. They were already in the final. I wasn’t betting, but I do take note, that at that time, I did really fancy that it was going to be Argentina.

It was not spot-on. It was spot-off!

I’ve tried to make pains to say I’m not ‘tipping’ things on my other thread. I find these things notoriously tricky. I’m theorising and giving a possible, very often. Even in a two horse race when you know it’s fixed. It doesn’t mean you know who for. It’s been fixed for them both so far…

With your locality to Germany I can understand how you had a sense of it. I suggest you sensed the inevitable.

Of course
    I was open to a Germany win.

It wasn’t until right at the start of the game that I posted the photograph with the number 19 shirt and said – No 19 Germany could score the winner.
    I posted it just as the game kicked off. Goetze was on the bench.
    Not only was I open to Germany winning, I got the winning goalscorer.

From a photograph on an ISIS members’ twitter ( it’s pathetic really isn’t it? From his facebook etc.) a month ago.

That’s military planning, I think.

DalTampra

rgosrgos
    Participant

Yes, what are the mechanics? The exact inner workings?

I’ve played amateur soccer long enough to know that it is extremely difficult to plan and choreograph a goal like the one scored by the number 19 striker called Goetze, exactly in the 113th minute. But just a goal by a late sub number 19 called Goetze, somewhere in the second half of extra time? That could easily be done. Just pay a high-enough bribe to some defender-actors and the goalkeeper-actor and you’ve got it fixed.

Where and when exactly did you find this picture? It is very hard to ignore as predictive-programming both the Suarez bite and the Goetze goal. You know there’s some good money to be made from these analyses? (Not over here, though) What were the odds on the Suarez bite and the Goetze goal?

rgosrgos
    Participant

Aha, Tom, would it be possible that on that Daily Mail page (with horrifying pictures that no-one wants to look at now that it’s summer and with the soccer party going on) we have, in code, our winner of the 2014 Brazil World Cup?

For the number one is the same as in 1990:

Code

It’s your call.

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

1990 WORLD CUP FINAL – GERMANY 1 – 0 ARGENTINA

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1990_FIFA_World_Cup_Final

ds

Of course, militarily, we had The Gulf War that year (2 August 1990 – 28 February 1991)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_War

Well…I always thought it must mean something rgos.

That’s too neat to not be it isn’t it?. = 90 ? Shown to us, as it was, in conjunction with that football laced propaganda? It’s a strong case.

You can flip it. 41 becomes 14. It’s very neat.

gf

There it is…

DalTampra

rgosrgos
    Participant

You can flip it. 41 becomes 14. It’s very neat.

Yes, and (let’s spell it out) the colours of the 4 and 1.
    And it being Germany’s 4th first place.

I forgot all about Bush 41’s 90th birthday, so that made things click soccer-wise.

And I remember someone flashing a big “4” sign in the crowd during the final. I’ll have to re-watch the entire stage-show.

My God, this game is rigged. That Daily Mail page has to be full of codes for all sorts of bets and side-bets. I bet ya.

Makes you wonder if Poppy the evil old puppet master made some dough on World Cup soccer? Nah.

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

That ship, of course being the 333m long – USS George H.W. Bush (CVN-77)

fd

It might as well be labelled. ”PsyOp Ship”.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_George_H.W._Bush_(CVN-77)

In 1941 Pearl Harbour happened and, the young George, against his powerful father’s wishes ( so the story goes) joined-up to fight the war.

If you make it up, you can make the numbers fit.

DalTampra

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

A MOMENT OF DUPER’S JOY FROM THE GOALKEEPER?

Would you look so happy to concede a goal in the 113th minute of a World Cup Final if you were a goalkeeper?
    Several million dollars probably says you would. ”Stop it Sergio – look gutted!!”

er

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2014-07-13/germany-win-world-cup-after-gotzes-extra-time-goal/

Messi’s Robbie Parker moment.

The other possible moment of ‘Duper’s Joy ‘ I noticed was Messi’s reaction to his failed free-kick right at the end of the game.

He smiles. He cracks a smile. Now I know everyone is different. People have different ways of reacting to things and
    Messi is a fairly cool character in some ways – that nonchalant side-foot into the corner…

BUT – I have to question it. This was such an important moment. He’s just missed the most important free-kick of his life and he can’t wipe the smile off his face, though he tries. It’s a bit Robbie Parker possibly, isn’t it?

DalTampra

rgosrgos
    Participant

Once you have seen it, it can’t be un-seen.
    Once you know it, it can’t be un-known.

Good calls, Tom.

These are indeed Robbie Parker moments and “Duper’s Joy” is an apt term for the phenomenon.

rgosrgos
    Participant

Tom, I was re-reading this remarkable footy topic. Now I get it:

ISIS: International Soccer Information System

Euro 2016, I can’t wait…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .
rgos

About rgos

Hi Ab, Here's a douchebag follower from Gitmo Nation Lowlands (NWO Logistics Central). Listened to all your shows in the archives (and Fetzer's). Informed academic on the rocks. Musician (of course), linguist (hail Chomsky), and I might have studied the Trivium. Been scraping down each and every rabbit hole since the beginning of this monumental charade. Clues and OBF brought me here. Thanks for the extra opening of eyes. Now, as they say over here: "Veel succes met uw show!"