Can So Many People Keep a Secret?

Fakeologist.com Forums The Big Picture Can So Many People Keep a Secret?

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    khammadkhammad
    Participant

This has been a constant theme of those who cannot not believe that psyop events can happen: how can so many people keep such a big secret? According to people I talk with, this is the second biggest hurdle to overcome concerning fakeology.

Consider the movie industry. Every single person involved in the making of a movie must keep the ending of that movie a secret. At the minimum, this is several hundred people per movie. Yet they manage to do it. Why? It is so simple. Money. If they spill the beans, their lively hood is done for.

I was watching an interview for the newest Star Trek Movie “Into Darkness” with the cast members. They talked about how keeping the ending a secret was such a big deal. They mentioned signing non-disclosure statements and so on.

title=”Let it Slip”>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkTnqYBlVPc

Think about every movie every made. Think about all the people involved in all those movies. How many people in all kept all those movie endings a secret? This number of people must be over a million. Yet all of them DID keep the secret. Possible a handful let the cat out of the bag.

If over a million untrained civilians can keep a secret, then why can’t trained agents and players keep a secret? Certainly they must sign the same non-disclosure statement and have the same loss of livelihood if they spill the beans. Also, I would bet loss of life might be a concern for government agents, because of future threats of spilling more beans.

Now that we know that so many people can keep secrets, we can now start to consider the first biggest hurdle to overcome concerning fakeology: we have to admit to ourselves we have been lied to all along. Just consider it.

K Ham

ala samoanala samoan

Great post Khammad, linking the Hollywood movie business to the psyop movie business is logical. I believe most of these psyops, such as 911 and other post 911 Psyops are controlled environments, from start to finish. Sometimes it feels like your a blind man trying to connect the dots as we have very little evidence or hard facts.

The people involved are either in the club or paid actors, I call them “psyop actors” I’ve never thought of them signing disclosure statements, but it does make sense.

I came across this interview a few weeks ago with a supposed 911 survivor, who says he was on the 92nd floor when the planes hit. He let the cat out of the bag. Quote: “the movie scenes we see” The interview was obviously scripted. My question is, if there is so many people on YouTube reveling media fakery, why would they reveal this?

I put together this YouTube video yesterday, which includes this psyop actor and his “movie scene” statement. The point I was trying to get across is how ridiculous these psyops are to me. Especially now I am sitting on the other side of reality.

You will find the full interview links in the description.

Psalm 146:3
    Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.

elbuggoelbuggo

Here is a relevant quote from the 12th Protocol, CONTROL OF THE PRESS:

“Not a single announcement will reach the public without our control. Even now this is already being attained by us inasmuch as all news items are received by a few agencies, in whose offices they are focused from all parts of the world. These agencies will then be already entirely ours and will give publicity only to what we dictate to them.”

khammadkhammad
    Participant

Great video, Ala Samoan. “It’s very easy to associate the day with . . . the movie scenes we see” Come on, James Dorney. Don’t make is so easy for us to nail you as a psyop actor. The connection between psyops and the movie is sooo intertwined. The movie industry throws the pitch, and the psyop hits it out of the park. I never realized this until recently.

K Ham

khammadkhammad
    Participant

Hey Elbuggo, have you read all the protocols? It seems like heavy reading?

K Ham

elbuggoelbuggo

Red it many years ago, but didn’t understand anything whatsoever then. Have recently discovered 2 paragraphs. The part on the controlled opposition is also relevant and fits well.

Be aware of the very heavy resistance you will run into if you cite this book. For some reason they don’t want us to look at it. Almost like if the book is toxic and evil.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .