Celebrity replacements and Fakeology

Fakeologist.com Forums Other PsyOps/Hoaxes Celebrity replacements and Fakeology

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    richard benedictWillard
    Participant

A crucial part of the fakery game is understanding replacements, IMHO. I’ll start with celebrities…not politicians. Although replacements populate both fields, celebrities have a more powerful influence on people than politicians.

For example, in my daily life, I frequently encounter females who began poking holes in their faces and painting their hair, (some males as well) because of a movie based on a book about ritual sacrifice where survivors are sold into child prostitution The Hunger Games. This alone should give everyone pause when considering the power celebrities wield.

Here are people who were replaced as I grew up. The original followed by a replacement.

Eric Clapton 1971

Eric Clapton 1977

Olivia Newton John 1971 Australia

Olivia Newton John 1975 United States

John Denver 1981

John Denver 1996

For proof, show these videos to any young person or non-Westerner who has not been conditioned into accepting these frauds. They will detect the cheats instantly.

I have done it dozens of times.

• This topic was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by richard benedictWillard.
    • This topic was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by richard benedictWillard.
    richard benedictWillard
    Participant

I am inclined to add “Fritz Springmeier” to the list.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .