Celebrity Replacements: The Joan Baez PSYOP

Fakeologist.com Forums The Big Picture Celebrity Replacements: The Joan Baez PSYOP

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Participant

‘FOX 66IL’ is the personalised number plate on the car.

Personalised number plates are common in the UK.
    They were popular with showbiz people in the 70’s.

Gloria Jones was, what could certainly be called,’a fox’- an attractive woman of a certain type.
    See Jimi Hendrix’s song ‘Foxy Lady’, for example. Gloria was a fox.

ds

66 is a sexy number.

If some random car was blown up in a supposed terrorist attack and photographs
    of it were shown with this number plate, I’d be highly suspicious.
    In this particular case, I’m intrigued, but cautious that this could be real-life, mimicking psyops.

DalTampra

Participant

I do hear that taxation is miminal on Radler Island.

The money’s good, but the beer is bad. I wonder, is he still bangin’ a gong?

(Yes, I’ve been doing some reading up on the guy, but he really wasn’t that popular here on the continent and I guess the Dutch pop-programmer Spin meisters at the time flat out refused to buy the stale sequin-sprinkled blues. Anyway, he seems a nice lad. Get it on. Ride a white swan.)

Now, what about Joan Baez?

Participant

In this particular case, I’m intrigued, but cautious that this could be real-life, mimicking psyops.

Like in the guy predicts that he’s gonna die in a car crash?

Participant

I wonder, is he still bangin’ a gong?

Well, is he? Nah.

Participant

At 46.44:

Crazy about James Dean.
    Liked to die in a car accident.
    I’d have to die in a Mini.

Again, my arse.

Participant

Again, my arse.

Or, as the favourite Irish idiom here goes: the fecker knew!

Participant

Thanks for the Beatles’ link, Richard.

An interesting post. While I’m not religious myself, I do think there is definitely a “spiritual” element to all of this (for want of a better word). It certainly is a battle for our minds, if not our souls.

xileffilex
    Participant

Phillip Evans-Lowe** was driving to work at a local dairy when he witnessed the smash.
    ** you get a high class of milkman in these parts of London

I suspect neither, on second thoughts; there is no record of any Philip or Phillip Evans-Lowe anywhere in existence, past or present.

Participant

Tom Dalpra wrote:
    Like in the guy predicts that he’s gonna die in a car crash?

No, ‘like in’ that specifically the number plate isn’t obviously a clue, like.
    ‘Get with the programme’, rgos.
    I’m just saying she could well have had a number plate like that. It’s just the sort of number plate you might expect her to have, in fact.

I think the Bolan death is interesting. I’m not trying to rubbish the idea that it was faked. I’m just trying to look at the evidence properly.

This is a Richard Benedict thread. Richard Benedict says he thinks all the Beatles were replaced and that a John Lennon double complete with a rubber mask did later interviews.
    I think that idea really is bullshit.

Joan Baez? Crap. Fill your boots and mug yourself off.
    The title – ‘The Joan Baez PsyOp’? It reminds me of shill Psyopticon and his ‘The Jimi Hendrix PsyOp’ thread. What psyOp?

To not understand that Joan Baez, for example, is the same happy, well-meaning dupe that she’s always been is to not understand how the world really works.

It shows naivety to even consider it.
    I’m reluctant to get stuck-in here.

DalTampra

Participant

@Xileffilex, et.al do you’ll have any evidence to support your claim the Bolan crash was faked? For example, I can assert Robin Williams death was suspicious and point to the Family Guy episode on the day of his death, the non-sensical details of his demise, etc. Likewise, I can assert that RFK death was faked and point to the behavior of his sister at the podium in the Ambasador Hotel or the fake looking photos of RFK. Ditto for JFK.

Please go to the 8:30 mark of this video

MB mentions the black magician he met and numerology. The license plate “Fox 66 il” works out as a triple 6. F-o-x = 6+ 15 (1+5=6) + 24 (2+4)= 6 6 6 + 66=18+ 6 =26 =2+6 =6. Did Bolan have this personalized license plate in order to bring him “luck”, much like a horseshoe above door?

Watch David Bowie, whom Blue Moon mentioned. Go to the 1:04 mark

Witness the lightning bolt in a circle suspended above the stage. It is visible throughout the concert. Query: Why does Ziggy Stardust have the classic Luciferian/satanic symbol of a lighting bolt over his stage…clever marketing or tribute? Is it a talisman/charm to bless his endeavor? Is his audience aware of the allusion?

“…And he said unto the, “I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.”
    Luke 10:18

The motif of cars runs as a thread throughout Bolan’s career. At the 3:13 mark of the above video, MB mentioned his inspiration Eddie Cochran, who perished in an auto accident.

Just a few of the songs:
    “Cadillac” + “Jeepster” first 2 songs of concert

“Jeepster”

“just like a car
    You’re pleasing to behold
    I’ll call you Jaguar
    If I may be so bold”

“Buick Mckane”

A charismatic performer nonpareil.

“Since we last loved Gloria
    the suns been up and down that many times…
    You gave me reason now I’ve gotta roam
    ‘cos the road I’m on gal won’t run me home”
    “The Road I’m On (Gloria)”

The above song was written and performed by Bolan in 1965. Gloria Jones was the driver of the car Bolan was killed in.
    Are we to presume the car leitmotif was woven into the Bolan legend in anticipation of his faked death almost 15 years down the road? (pardon the pun

“…In early 1977, Bolan got a new band together, released a new album, Dandy in the Underworld, and set out on a fresh UK tour, taking along punk band the Damned as support to entice a young audience who did not remember his heyday. Granada Television commissioned Bolan to front a six-part series called Marc, where he introduced new and established bands and performed his own songs. By this time Bolan had lost weight, appearing as trim as he had during T. Rex’s earlier heyday. The show was broadcast during the post-school half-hour on ITV earmarked for children and teenagers; it was a big success…”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Bolan

As the link posted by Xileffilex states: Bolan died in the midst of a popular show. That is evidence for faking it?

As a responsible fakeologist I consider the faked death angle when I learned he was cremated but abandoned it when I subsequently learned that cremation is not unusual in England.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_cremation_rate

The word glamour means spell.

Origin: Early 18th century (originally Scots in the sense ‘enchantment, magic’): alteration of grammar. Although grammar itself was not used in this sense, the Latin word grammatica (from which it derives) was often used in the Middle Ages to mean ‘scholarship, learning’, including the occult practices popularly associated with learning.

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/glamour

Watch MB performance on Don Kirsner’s rock concert.

Even at his drug addled, bloated, Spinal Tap best, the man had charisma.

To sum up: a decade+ long career immersed in Tolkien Druidism and Detroit automotives. PSYOP or Sorcery?

Denying the occult nature of the Hidden Power while trying to disclose media fakery?… It’s tough to be a Fakeologist, if the subject of occult seems ridiculous for it’s members…

THAT WAS LONG TANGENT AWAY FROM JOAN BEAZ AND REPLACEMENT. HERE IN IS JOAN BAEZ 3 YEAR’s apart.

IMHO the voice and face are different. We may agree to disagree as fakeologists.
    😯 😯 😐

• This reply was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by Avatar photoWillard.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    xileffilex
    Participant

Or FOSSIL – as in the Dinosaur hoax, Tom? It looks though more like a British Leyland demo car, I think these were all registered in Birmingham. Good advert for the 1275 MINI – logo well to the fore. Did Gloria do her auto shopping in the Midlands?

@Xileffilex, et.al do you’ll have any evidence to support your claim the Bolan crash was faked? For example, I can assert Robin Williams death was suspicious…. I can assert that RFK death was faked…

IMHO the voice and face [of Baez] are different. We may agree to disagree as fakeologists.

So, Richard, why so jumpy about Bolan? We’ve come a long way since 1980 and we “fakeologists” are starting to see the tell-tale signs retrospectively. You sound like one of those people who come out with stuff on forums like “9/11 was an inside job and there’s something fishy about Sandy Hook, but my dentist’s father’s son-in-law was a victim of that plane crash, it definitely happened”

If I wanted to fake a car crash in London, the Bolan tree is one place I’d do it – easily sealed off, no properties overlooking it. Have I evidence? About as much as I have for Diana.

But thanks for bringing up Mark Feld. I hadn’t considered that one. But Joan Baez replaced? Really? I die [not really die though, in true psy-op style] laughing.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by xileffilex.
    Participant

This is a Richard Benedict thread.

Tom, I can assure you that the possibility that ne’er do well young American boys on the CIA payroll are infesting this forum is constantly in the back of my mind.

Still, that’s one faked car crash.

Participant

Groomed from the get-go.

Participant

1.04.47 We are going to build a swan for you. In the studio.

Nudge nudge wink wink.

Participant

Theo van Gogh sterft, de Kneet sterft. (look that one up…)

At 48.05

Marc Bolan dies, Maria Callas dies.

Gotta do ‘m in pairs, don’t you?

Participant

Tom Dalpra wrote:
    This is a Richard Benedict thread.
    Tom, I can assure you that the possibility that ne’er do well young American boys on the CIA payroll are infesting this forum is constantly in the back of my mind.

Still, that’s one faked car crash.

Fine, it probably is, isn’t it? It’s just that the plate proves nothing at this point, to me.

The subject intrigues me.
    Now, xilef mentioned Eddie Cochran, a famous rocker from the fifties who died in a car crash in 1960.
    I found legend has it that a 13 year old Bolan met Cochran and carried his guitar. Now that’s quite a thing…

Marc Feld, was an Eastern London boy and the son of a lorry driver. The 13-year-old Feld met Cochran outside the Hackney Empire, a theater in the London borough of Hackney, where Cochran had just played a concert. Cochran allowed the boy to carry his guitar out to his limousine. Feld later renamed himself Dib Cochran and fronted a band called The Earwigs, although that was sort a joke name, an homage to the performer who had inspired him. Marc Feld was at this time already becoming famous under another stage name, Marc Bolan. With his band T. Rex, Bolan helped create glam rock, and the band enjoyed a top-10 hit in America with “Bang a Gong (Get It On).”

The strange legacy of Eddie Cochran’s guitar

Dib Cochran? haha.

There was another twist with Cochran’s guitar.

After his death, when the guitar was impounded in Wiltshire, a young policeman used it to teach himself how to play. That policeman’s name was David Harman, but he would soon change his name to Dave Dee and cofound a band called Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich. This band became one of the first wave of the British Invasion, along with the Beatles. While Dave Dee, Dozy, Beaky, Mick & Tich never enjoyed much success in the U.S. (although the charted with “The Legend of Xanadu”), they spent more weeks in the UK Singles Chart than The Beatles, and enjoyed unprecedented success worldwide.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dave_Dee,_Dozy,_Beaky,_Mick_%26_Tich

kj

That guitar had some influence !

What about Cochran?
    This brief career perhaps reached its peak when he appeared in the Jayne Mansfield comedy “The Girl Can’t Help It” in 1956, when he was just 18. In the film he performed a rockabilly number called “Twenty Flight Rock.” which he performed with a slouch and jittery mannerisms that were meant to be tongue-in-cheek, as an example of the lack of talent required to become a success in rock and roll.

Instead, he became a punk icon.

fd

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eddie_Cochran

The strange legacy of Eddie Cochran’s guitar

fd

Cochran’s guitar…did it write itself into legend or was it written?

———————————

Of course, James Dean was the original 50’s ‘punk’ icon, car crash victim.
    His early death and subsequent worship certainly works as a good example of how you could create a legend.

DalTampra

Participant

Tom Dalpra wrote:
    Or FOSSIL – as in the Dinosaur hoax, Tom? It looks though more like a British Leyland demo car, I think these were all registered in Birmingham. Good advert for the 1275 MINI – logo well to the fore. Did Gloria do her auto shopping in the Midlands?

Brilliant! I hadn’t seen that 🙂

DalTampra

xileffilex
    Participant

All you need to know about the Eddie Cochran car wreck…
    http://www.eddie-cochran.info/the_crash.htm
    It’s hard to figure how the lamp post entered this “script”. The photo of Gene Vincent in the wheelchair with briefcase is hilarious.

Also in the car….

The fourth passenger, Camberwell theatrical agent Patrick Thomkin..**
    The car’s driver George Martin,21 of Blackthorne Road, Hartcliffe, Bristol was unhurt.

Where are they now.
    How about the Big Bopper, Ritchie Valens, Buddy Holly? Or Gentleman Jim?
    ** also recorded as Patrick Thomas 27, his manager.
    “doing over 60mph” Oh really?

http://img167.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=45615_CR_62_1_122_1013lo.jpg
    Don’t you just love the “buckled wheels” being brought to court as Exhibits A and B, no doubt. You could get away with this farrago of nonsense in 1960. The car just looks like it was a little All Shook Up. aha ah.

What’s that about Gerri Knetemann, rgos? Did he not have a heart attack while out riding?
    I guess he was the equivalent of a pop star in the Netherlands.
    http://autobus.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2004/nov04/nov03newsflash

Participant

“33 Anniversary of Marc Bolan’s Death”

http://1041jackfm.cbslocal.com/2010/09/16/the-t-rex-mythology-the-33rd-anniversary-of-marc-bolans-death/

the 9:04 mark

• This reply was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by Avatar photoWillard.
    Participant

Re Cochran’s guitar
    From the Golden Bough by Sir James Frazer.

“Chapter 3. Sympathetic Magic.
    Section 3. Contagious Magic.
    THUS far we have been considering chiefly that branch of sympathetic magic which may be called homoeopathic or imitative. Its leading principle, as we have seen, is that like produces like, or, in other words, that an effect resembles its cause. The other great branch of sympathetic magic, which I have called Contagious Magic, proceeds upon the notion that things which have once been conjoined must remain ever afterwards, even when quite dissevered from each other, in such a sympathetic relation that whatever is done to the one must similarly affect the other. Thus the logical basis of Contagious Magic, like that of Homoeopathic Magic, is a mistaken association of ideas; its physical basis, if we may speak of such a thing, like the physical basis of Homoeopathic Magic, is a material medium of some sort which, like the ether of modern physics, is assumed to unite distant objects and to convey impressions from one to the other. The most familiar example of Contagious Magic is the magical sympathy which is supposed to exist between a man and any severed portion of his person, as his hair or nails; so that whoever gets possession of human hair or nails may work his will, at any distance, upon the person from whom they were cut. This superstition is world-wide; instances of it in regard to hair and nails will be noticed later on in this work…”
    One might add guitar as well. Anyhow, it worked for Colonel Kurtz in Apocalypse Now as the Golden Bough was casually on display on Kurtz’s nightstand.

Colonel Kurtz and The Golden Bough
    Source:

http://www.sacred-texts.com/pag/frazer/gb00303.htm

MB had Cochrane’s “Summertime Blues” as his encore. Put on a pair of righteous headphones and crank it! Yeaaah!

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .