CHEMTRAILS? … oR whAT?

Fakeologist.com Forums Derailing room CHEMTRAILS? … oR whAT?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Interesting links I found today after seeing the sky filled with these mysterious trails.

Any ideas of what they are?

http://tripstapix.com/travel/instagram/chemtrials

Participant

Interestingly a day later it is pouring rain in Los Angeles today! Wow! A whole year of “cloud seeding?” finally pays off. LOL! If that is truly what it is.

NOTE: This is no conspiracy theory… This is something we can see with our own eyes!

Funny how no one wants to acknowledge them for fear they might be labeled a “conspiracy theorist”. Heaven help us if we separate from the the herd!

Participant

I think this is a very interesting topic worthy of discussion.

The benefits of discussing lines of clouds in the sky is that we may start to define the phenomenon and learn more about media fakery.

At this point, paid opposition appears to be in control of the conversation, the same type of paid opposition that assists in media fakery, the moon hoax and doomsdayisms.

And just as chemtrails are not directly related to media fakery, neither is the moon hoax.

A cursory look at the graphic attached will show evidence of their existence. I, myself, have documented several hundred of them.

Why not take control of the conversation here and attempt to see the through the paid opposition veneer? We may discover some interesting connections.

K Ham

Participant

Google image search: chemtrails

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

K Ham

This is video I took in Denver.

Joey Z
    Joey Z

For argument sake, if satellites are fake then perhaps the intense grid of metal particulate blanketing our skies is being put there to facilitate electronic/GPS communications???

After seven years of casually filming those nasty little devils spewing phosphorescent materials in tic-tac-toe patterns, turning blue skies gray… For me, believing in chem-trails is analogous to believing in snowflakes in “Toronto,” eh.!?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .