De Punt: a Dutch Train Hijacking Drama

Fakeologist.com Forums Other PsyOps/Hoaxes De Punt: a Dutch Train Hijacking Drama

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

We can just analyse images and MSM “witness” “accounts”. The long game is way beyond us. See also
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1977_Dutch_school_hostage_crisis
    the “unknown disease” – laxatives story has a whiff of [bull]shit coming off it.

The armed forces always want to look good.maintain their budgets and they thrive on conflict. If there is none, then create some.

rgosrgos
    Participant

Why would this be a psyop.

It’s the smell, antipodean. We can’t take it anymore.

The Mid 70s were pretty hectic times for the PTB, What with killing the President of Chile

Ah, Allende. That’s an interesting case; warrants its own topic. For now, why do you think the guy was killed? Were you in the presidential palace at the time? Did you see him getting killed? Or take his own life? Do you know there is much controversy, even in the mainstream?

Maybe you should take a closer look. You might be looking at half-truths:

Or investigate the guy’s background…:

He died 11 September 1973…

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

His background? Look at his foreground. That’s not more underwear is it? You’re obsessed rgos haha

sa

Chile? I should think it is. Wear your trousers with your smart jacket!

Excuse me.

DalTampra

rgosrgos
    Participant

That’s not more underwear is it? You’re obsessed rgos haha

Only in your mind, Tom, only in your mind.

Maybe the guy branched off into the textile business post mortem, you never know.

G-Star Raw Bulge Sport

Viewing 4 posts - 21 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .
rgos

About rgos

Hi Ab, Here's a douchebag follower from Gitmo Nation Lowlands (NWO Logistics Central). Listened to all your shows in the archives (and Fetzer's). Informed academic on the rocks. Musician (of course), linguist (hail Chomsky), and I might have studied the Trivium. Been scraping down each and every rabbit hole since the beginning of this monumental charade. Clues and OBF brought me here. Thanks for the extra opening of eyes. Now, as they say over here: "Veel succes met uw show!"