EGI – Elite gender inversion

Fakeologist.com Forums The Big Picture EGI – Elite gender inversion

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 362 total)
  • Author
    timrtimr
    Participant

Interesting, thanks for explaining. I agree they seem “bought in,” “well-adjusted” to this cultural or religious practice (assuming that’s the case.) I have been a little skeptical of the “control mechanism” view because neither side (the individual nor their class) would want to expose that to public view. Certainly not repeatedly.

Anonymous
    Inactive

From a predominantly UK TV perspective (I must add I dont watch nor have I owned. Tv for years now) I have always thought these “celebs” (idols) to display slightly or heavily “off” overall features….including body language.

Davina mcall, fiona bruce, julia bradbury, clare balding, jessica enis hill, helena morrisey, gabby logan, baroness brady, jk rowling, moira stuart, jane hill, natasha kaplinsky, kate silverton, susanna reid, vanessa redgrave, alex jones (the one show, BBC), jemima goldsmith, liz hurley, sophie raworth, Emily maitless, lorraine kelly, claudia winkleman, cat dealey, harriet Harman, jenny faulkner, tess daly, riana scipio, zeinab badwali, razia iqbal, carol smilie, Jill dando, tazmin khan, gloria hunniford, joanna Lumley, angela rippon, edwina curry, margret thatcher, Helen mirren, mel sykes, penelope jane-smith, lisa Snowdon, fiona phillips, Eomen holmes, phillip schofield, holly Willoughby, charlotte hawkins, adrian chiles, declan curry, huw edwards, gavin esler…..lol trevor macdonald hahahaha

Anonymous
    Inactive

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/39586481/victoria-beckham-trademarks-her-daughter-harpers-name-in-britain-and-europe

I remember a while back my dad and myself were joking about having heard David Beckham speak on TV and my dad made a comment about his balls havent dropped yet (term of phrase often used to refer to a feminate charachteristic shown by a male) and I laughed but now I cant help thibking how many true things we say in jest of something and how close we always are to knowing the truth but only really lack the application of what that truth is.
    Of course his vocal chords are not consistant with that of a normal man his own age ….bingo

rgosrgos
    Participant

Going Getty again…

UNrealUnreal
    Participant

===
    •Stage 3 : FTM (Female to Male) cases and theory
    ===

Magnus (2016)
    Magnus ( 2016 ) – From child prodigy to chess genius

The game of chess has over the centuries become an arena to showcase both the intelligence of man and of the advance of the machine and artificial intelligence (AI). As the ultimate mind-game, Chess also indirectly represent the Zayin (7) which relates strongly to the seventh chakra or the higher mind – and we have previously covered in this thread how EGI is often linked to the Zayin (‘7’ and/or ‘Z’) and serendipitously encoded in gender-related memes.

Whenever we study sport and games closely there is however an unpleasant surprise waiting in the wings – cheating. There are many incentives for rigging the game in any sport and chess is no exception. Given that chess is even played on black and white checkerboard (the archetypical freemason design) sure is no good sign of fair play in sight.

To put chess cheating in perspective, it started at least as far back as 1770 when an Automaton Chess Player (the ‘Turk‘) was introduced and for 84 years toured Europe and the Americas opposing and defeating many illustrious players including Napoleon Bonaparte and Benjamin Franklin. At the time it was man that hoaxed the machine, but since a while back the tables have turned and it is now chess programs that help individual players win fame and glory – unless they are defrauded like in the 2015 Dubai Open, the 2010 Chess Olympiad, the 2009 Aeroflot Open or in the 2006 World Chess Championship ‘Toiletgate‘.

With such long traditions of foul play it must be very hard to climb to the top in Chess – it seems you might have an advantage by starting early and being well supported by your parents and experienced players on your way to success. There are no shortage of child prodigies around when it comes to chess and it’s most recent genius is named Magnus Carlsen with an off the charts IQ score and hailing from my own native Norway. Cited today as one of the 10 most intelligent people alive, Magnificient Magnus is often denominated “the Mozart of Chess” and became Chess GrandMaster at 13 years old and Chess World Champion at 22.

The Zayin is of course very linked to numbers, and to make Carlsen’s case even more suspicious, he’s also famous for having a World Chess Federation (FIDE) ranking of 2792 points when he was 14. When we look closer at these numbers we soon discover that in numerology 2792 equals two (2) and divided with Carlsen’s age of 14 gives us the Zayin (and/or when all numbers added 279214 = 25 = 7)

Game-rigging might be relevant to Carlsen, but fakery is not the most apparent issue at hand with the Norwegian child prodigy chess champion – it is EGI. Magnus Carlsen does not score well on the manliness scale we have established so far – in fact Magnus Carlsen’s sister Ingrid does quite a lot better. Chess is reputedly a merciless game where one bad move can kill a King and his empire. I’m not sure whether Magnus is a complete fraud or if his parents consciously created a child prodigy out of personal interest and gain – but when i look at the waistline and chest of Magnus the Great  – he looks female of origin* and not “the New King of Chess” claimed by Times Magazine.

Magnus Carlsen Kragerø
    Magnus Carlsen at Kragerø beach 2013
    •Typically female waist indentation and navel below indent points, female proportion of the bust/arms and small ribcage and apparent female type breast-tissue

Magnus Carlsen
    Magnus Carlsen on vacation
    •Very small chest cavity, evident waist indent and sizeable hips, sloping shoulders and worrisome breast tissue

Magnus Carlsen Oslo August 2009
    Magnus Carlsen in Oslo 2009
    •Female body language, wide hips, long bust, short arms and sloping shoulders

magnus carlsen young
    Magnus Carlsen at home as a teenager
    •female waist and spine-movement while maintaining crossed legs – impossible position for a man – waist indentation and hips shows very slightly

Magnus Carlsen 2016
    Magnus Carlsen 2016
    •Vertical forehead, no cheekbone, no brow bone, no jawbone, small ears, short nose, small eyes and mouth

Magnus Carlsen 2011
    Magnus Carlsen 2011
    •very poor facial hair 21 years old, small facial features overall, close set eyes, short nose and neck without trachea and a weak Adams apple

Magnus Carlsen getting his femshave
    •disguisement technique just as seen with Kissinger – smear shaving cream all over the face and the public will assume there is facial hair – show the big blade or make a threatening allusion and its subliminal effect is ensured

Magnus Carlsen
    Magnus Carlsen chess profile picture
    •the overall facial features are very close and typical of FTM individuals

Magnus Carlsen as G Star model
    Magnus Carlsen model picture (G Star Raw)
    •once again – very close facial features, tiny ears and hairdo that masks prominent widows peak

Magnus Carlsen checkerboard hands
    Magnus Carlsen early profile picture
    •Magnificent Magnus already has his grin – but despite the checkerboard the styling team did make some amateur mistakes as both hands clearly show wrong gender digit ratio

Magnus Carlsen 2013 Time Magazine Gala
    Magnus Carlsen at 2013 Time Magazine Gala
    •Magnus now figure on the 100 most important people list – bad digit ratio can be seen together with male-mimicking grin

Magnus Carlsen sister Ingrid
    Magnus Carlsen’s father and sister Ingrid
    •Ingrid show broad shoulders, long arms , visible trachea area on neck, brow bone, important chin and jawline

Ingrid and Henrik Albert Carlsen
    Ingrid and Henrik Albert Carlsen
    •Very strong ressemblance to typical male transexual look to Ingrid here – just no feminine vibe at all – transpicuous indeed

Magnus, Ingrid and Henrik Albert Carlsen
    •Very gender inverted characteristics on Magnus and Ingrid in this shot – proportions and pose is inverted – Ingrid is straight up and down while Magnus shows typical feminine pose with small hands on apparent hips and curvy waistline

Magnus and Liv Taylor
    Magnus and Liv Taylor
    •Fellow models Magnus and Liv hanging out backstage at Star venue – birds of the feather…

Magnus and Ronaldo
    Magnus and Christiano Ronaldo
    •Magnifient Magnus is gifted his very own Real Madrid shirt by Ronaldo – flocking together…?

Magnus and Putin
    Magnus and Vladimir Putin
    •Head of State meats Head of chess before World Championship – Russia is a big chess nation and also suspect of systematic match-rigging during the cold war years

Magnus Carlsen as a child
    Magnus Carlsen as a child
    •The coming chess genius in training getting his one-eyed pose straight – are we played once more ?

Mozart of Chess: Magnus Carlsen – CBS 60 minutes

*when it comes to FTM EGI individuals it must be emphasised that the Zayin mindgame is to invert nature and the sexual attributes of a EGI FTM might be male – but their original makeup still female (ref. medical research from Dr John Money )

UNrealUnreal
    Participant

As far as I am aware the show is currently the most viewed breakfast news programme in the UK with a reported ‘daily reach’ of around 6 million viewers. But something about its presenters seems a little off to me.

Television, BBC included, is of course the perfect media for imposing EGI rolemodels in subliminal fashion as the various TV anchors and personalities are both heavily exposed and scarcely questioned as individuals. When TV emerged there also was a preponderance of men who are much more difficult to detect visually as the gender-inconsistencies are difficult to discern whithout in-depth knowledge of gender-markers and hormonal effects. In addition, it is quite counter-intuitive to even question such basic facts as gender and the EGI will always win on first impressions who often are very hard to unsee or deprogram.

Most of the female BBC presenters look very transpicious (Steph McGovern, Louise Minchin, Sally Nugent, Susanna Reid) and amongst them Sally “the New Gent” Nugent particularly stand out as clear case – even a bit scary ?

Sally Nugent on BBC Breakfast
    Sally Nugent on BBC Breakfast
    •both presenters show inverted gender facial features where ‘she’ has the wide eyes, long nose, long neck and prominent brow

As for the male BBC Breakfast hosts (Charlie Stayt, Mike Bushell, Jon Kay, Bill Turnbull) it is harder pinpoint visually but they all come across as transpicious – especially Mike Bushell whose name does have obvious FTM hints – Bush Elle (‘elle’ is ‘her’ in french).

Mike Bushell at the Sport Industry Awards 2012
    Mike Bushell at the Sport Industry Awards on May 2, 2012
    •very close facial features, vertical forehead, short nose/mouth, no browridge and no neck. He’s got a definite ‘Kennedy’ look imo

Davina mcall, fiona bruce, julia bradbury, clare balding, jessica enis hill, helena morrisey, gabby logan, baroness brady, jk rowling, moira stuart, jane hill, natasha kaplinsky, kate silverton, susanna reid, vanessa redgrave, alex jones (the one show, BBC), jemima goldsmith, liz hurley, sophie raworth, Emily maitless, lorraine kelly, claudia winkleman, cat dealey, harriet Harman, jenny faulkner, tess daly, riana scipio, zeinab badwali, razia iqbal, carol smilie, Jill dando, tazmin khan, gloria hunniford, joanna Lumley, angela rippon, edwina curry, margret thatcher, Helen mirren, mel sykes, penelope jane-smith, lisa Snowdon, fiona phillips, Eomen holmes, phillip schofield, holly Willoughby, charlotte hawkins, adrian chiles, declan curry, huw edwards, gavin esler

I’m not familiar with all of the individuals cited in the british tv-celebrity list above – however it does emphasize the fact EGI is a big club where we will mostly only be able to confirm the most obvious entities and where many doubtful cases are present to blur the lines. As Junglesurfer often remind us : Birds of the feather goes on air together ?

Fiona Bruce on BBC's Antiques Roadshow
    Fiona Bruce from BBC’s Antiques Roadshow program (2013)
    •very square manly face here with wide set deep eyes, male jawline, wide mouth, long neck and wide shoulders

UNrealUnreal
    Participant

Here are a few more I’ve noticed along the way. I’ll stress, these are only suspect cases. It is only speculation on my part based upon the great research you guys have been putting out.

The movie actors recently cited like Meg Foster and Betty Gilpin are clearly part of the EGI family and frankly display overly blatant signs of gender mismatch with their wide set eyes, prominent browridge, long necks and male cheekbones.

Betty Gilpin (Dr. Carrie Roman) from Nurse Jackie
    Betty Gilpin (Dr. Carrie Roman) from “Nurse Jackie” panel during 2013 PaleyFest NY

Meg Foster (Ms. Martin) in Leviathan
    Meg Foster (Ms. Martin) in the 1989 movie Leviathan

UNrealUnreal
    Participant

Some take the position that they are inverted against their will as children and the inversion is used primarily as a control mechanism to keep them in line. While I think this is certainly a factor I do think that there is a little more to what we are seeing. I think they use more carrots than sticks.

Good points, there are definite carrots involved when you factor in the financial security EGI individuals and families profit from and the public image they incarnate is most often that of men of renown. One of the most powerful motivations for any man is to be successfull and by design the Elite do prove that they are very much capable of being consistently successful. The uttermost majority of commonly agreed upon “geniuses” are part of the Elite and seemingly programmed for such achievements since childhood.

If we turn the question around – why would an EGI individual leave their in-group and become a regular person ? The most compelling answer would be to have a “normal” sexuality and gender-role – but we do not even know if that isn’t already the case for most EGI individuals or not. What motivation is left beyond sexuality and gender is anecdotal as the living conditions and job career opportunity for the EGI is so infinitely much better. When researching EGI it even becomes very difficult to find any person that is definitely a natural cisgender and not in any way EGI aware or compatible.

When we suppose that gender inversion is made against any persons “will” we must bear in mind that our own “will” is more a result of nurture than nature. If we take the case of an intergenerational gender-inverted family it must even be hard to differentiate between what is natural or not as the practice seem so ancient and prevalent. Another aspect is that we do not possess an individual will fully until we are adults and at that point it might be much more a result of our environment than any origin point.

But I’m taking the angle that these people do operate within a deep rooted belief system. When we look at the family history of these people it becomes evident that they are often from the same stock, educated at the same institutions

Yes, the weapon of mass education is very real and when we consider the poor quality of public schooling it is very plausible that Elite ensures their superiority in society from early on. By having the same education (different from ours) the Elite also ensure their own culture and traditions are carried on and that social ties are made between the new generations of Elite members.

Regarding the “stock” the Elite seem to produce it is very difficult to look back in the times before ART ( Artificial Reproduction Technology ) and be certain of how they could be as plentiful as they seem today with in vitro fertilization and surrogacy. Today we have many exemples of celebrities that quite clearly have their offspring produced with technology and the number of “false” pregnant EGI individuals seems like standard procedure, at least for the wealthy upper class and royalty. What is the Elites stance on heredity and might our natural instinct of producing children in our own image be completely different amongst the EGI ? It could be possible, at least today, that more Elite members share common seeds and hold different ideals about procreation than we might suspect. What if an Elite family gladly would prefer to have Prince Harry’s genes to inhabit their offspring (be it his eggs or semen) more than their own?

They don’t look like deeply unhappy people to me, or particularly worn out looking (although many are now ugly as sin) they still carry themselves with high energy (Jagger and Keith Richards for example) and are full of spark in interviews. I think there’s only so much the Hollywood magic can do and these people keep their ‘star quality’ because they are deep believers in whatever it is they’re practicing. With the possibility that so many of them are inverted or at least aware of inversion it would be a peculiar control mechanism. They’d be fine within their social circles.

Indeed, the Elite have many upsides to their position in society and most probably much better healthcare than the workforce in general as they have only limited use of our labour. Keeping non-working workers around for a long time-period just make no sense – retirement is not a condition they like to see too much of. When it comes to the Elite themselves, they never were intended to work in the first place so longevity would be of no similar concern for their own social class.

When we normal people gather on forums and discussion boards trying to get a better understanding of things we must remember that many of the topics we are researching already have good answers and that the Elite manipulate us because of such (to us) hidden knowledge. Some of the control the EGI group have on its own members besides social status and economic independence is insight into to the nature of man and the world in general.

I think before too long, hypothetically, an A star celeb like Brad Pitt could actually come out as a transgender, divulge he was a she all along and the public would accept it (with the right spin) and he would continue to be adored.

I do not share the view that the Elite ever will “come out” or admit to anything they do within their social class. If anything, they will use the coming public gender dysphoria to their advantage by proceeding with deception, not truth. The Elite seems to believe in having the public on the opposite side of truth, not invite the public to their table on an equal footing.

Alexandra 'Skinny' Bolotow
    Alexandra ‘Skinny’ Bolotow
    Photographer Terry Richardson instagram pic of longtime partner when she was heavily pregnant with their twin boys Rex and Roman playing on a vintage ‘Dirty Harry’ pinball machine.

rgosrgos
    Participant

playing on a vintage ‘Dirty Harry’ pinball machine.

Same stale imagery, always.

Frida Kahlo

UNrealUnreal
    Participant

Same stale imagery, always.

If this is a dirty gun club, Pablo surely must be in it…

Picasso with revolver
    Picasso with revolver and hat of Gary Cooper – Cannes 1958
    •Picasso’s wife Jacqueline Roque killed herself by gunshot 15 October 1986 (59 years old)

Terran DownvaleTerran Downvale
    Participant

Hey, guys. I’ve been focused on other things lately but I just wanted to add a couple more recent finds. One of the things I find most interesting is the presence of what appear to be hidden little “in-jokes” and references to EGI in the media.

Last night, I saw a trailer for a documentary on Amy Winehouse. I’d never really paid much attention to her before and was really struck by her masculine appearance. I think there may be a little joke reference at 1:57 in the trailer:

“I’m not a girl (pause)…” Then a shot of her obviously masculine body walking down the street.

And then a few nights ago, I was watching a movie called Ordinary World with Billie Joe Armstrong from the band Green Day. The movie was horrible and I could only sit through the first 10 minutes but there’s a scene in the kitchen where all three family members (Armstrong included) appear to be highly gender suspect. Selma Blair plays his wife and the daughter seems rather boyish as well. The video is zoomed in and difficult to see but I think you’ll get the idea. The relevant scene is at 7:38:

In the scene, there’s a painting on the wall in the background that looks kind of like a chromosome. The bottom part is obscured by a lamp so it’s difficult to tell if it’s an X or Y:

And as for the mystery of how these stars who are basically living a lie their whole lives can seem so “together” emotionally, I really do think this goes way deeper than we can even conceive of as “regular people.” Perhaps the EGI can function as a form as control when needed, but I think that overall everyone is totally “down with it” in a way that would never risk exposure. I think this class of “special ones” has its own culture that has a completely different understanding of what this reality even is and what “being a human” is in the incarnational sense. Hidden knowledge that allows for much more “freedom” in life than we can conceive of. They just step down and “play” regular people in movies and on stage with all the normal limitations we can relate to while secretly in their personal lives, they are living on a totally different level.

Participant

See my previous post. Looking at the Winehouse clip again, I think she might even be singing the words “The man” at 1:56 right before she says “I’m not a girl.” Can anyone ID the song?

EDIT: Nevermind. She says “the band.” The song is “Love is a Losing Game.”

UNrealUnreal
    Participant

I think there may be a little joke reference at 1:57 in the trailer

Amy Winehouse sure make a very transpicuous pause after stating “i’m not a girl” and what is more of a pun to me is how she blinks (one eye) and stick her tongue out – reminiscent of Rolling Stones and their symbology.

In ‘Ordinary World’ the actors sure look typical for Hollywood and i’d say the mother ( Selma Blair ) has a particularly masculine face and jawline. The chromosome reference could indeed be a couvert pun as they like their X-mens tY-sons. As chromosome theory is much linked to DNA it might also just be that chromosomes are itself code for the insiders inside the inner circle,,, or something along those lines…

I think this class of “special ones” has its own culture that has a completely different understanding of what this reality even is and what “being a human” is in the incarnational sense. Hidden knowledge that allows for much more “freedom” in life than we can conceive of. They just step down and “play” regular people in movies and on stage with all the normal limitations we can relate to while secretly in their personal lives, they are living on a totally different level.

Completely agree, there’s something we’re missing they are privy of – and you put it really well. They just “step down” on our level as you say from time to time.

When we watch Hollywood children in movies closely we can discern how they struggle hard to impersonate their characters – but a bit awkwardly. We can observe distinct atypical movements according to gender when child actors engage in straightforward activities like running, walking, just simply posing or standing still.

Madisyn Shipman
    Madisyn Shipman from ‘Ordinary World’
    •Madisyn (Madi Syn/Son?) definitely has some trouble finding her girlish feminine “vibe” in this photo and clearly comes across as a boy, imo

Participant

Completely agree, there’s something we’re missing they are privy of – and you put it really well. They just “step down” on our level as you say from time to time.

Yeah, if things weren’t freaky enough already, this is where they get really freaky. I’m not saying these beings literally aren’t human but I think it’s possible their perspective on life and reality is such that they really do belong in another categorization than the rest of us. Regardless of one’s religious beliefs or lack thereof, I think most of us think of life as a “one-shot deal” where we must take advantage of our short time here and live as authentically as possible. But what if life is something different than what we think, or more accurately, than we have been permitted to believe? Maybe these “special ones” know something about their lives as human entities that takes some of the “pressure off” living? And in that sense, from this perspective, they have the emotional freedom to “play” with their lives more. Even spend an entire lifetime pretending to be something they’re not.

I’ve been doing a lot of existential thinking lately, pondering what exactly this life really is. Coming to realize how much we’ve been kept in the dark about so many things, I have to think that knowledge of the true nature of life and reality is perhaps the biggest secret that is hoarded by the privileged and used as an advantage over the rest of us. I’m getting more and more of a sense that, as humans, we are all “playing a role” to a certain extent and one of the big differences between us and “the elite” is that they are consciously aware of this. That perhaps it’s possible from a certain perspective to take these lives of ours that we hold so precious far less seriously. I dunno, just a thought. It does kind of help explain the strong sense of “game play” and humor that seems to be an inherent part of the controllers’ shenanigans. Perhaps they laugh at us for taking all this “life and death” stuff so seriously!

And it’s serendipitous you brought up the X-Men. I was just watching a bunch of X-Men movies recently as well and there was something in the gag reel for X-Men: Apocalypse that provided some insight into how these actors are really just mimicking human emotions. Perhaps they can tap into it and really feel it, but they can also just turn it on and off like a faucet. It was a blooper with James MacAvoy who has a rather feminine look himself. I dunno if it’s just the makeup but his most masculine features, his nose and chin, look almost fake and “added on” in a way. Anyway, it’s a big emotional scene where he’s crying and the other actor makes a joke and he totally just snaps out of his apparent emotional state like it’s nothing. At 4:13 in this clip:

And then in X-Men: The Last Stand, I was really struck by the kissing scene between Hugh Jackman and Famke Janssen that these were two EGI individuals merely playing their opposite genders. It just seemed so obvious it was hard to believe no one can see it. The thing is, I think people DO see it and register it but only on an unconscious level. What a complete societal mind-fuck. All those hormone-raging young superhero fans have no idea what is being shaped within their psyches through these movies. They want to be a cool guy like Wolverine and find a hot girl like Phoenix. Here’s the scene:

And I agree about the kids being more awkward with the gender playing. I mentioned before about a movie Chloe Grace Moretz did as a kid called Wicked Little Things where her mannerisms seem very boyish. You can check it out here:

And speaking of X-Men, the “girl” in the latest spinoff installment Logan seems very EGI-ish. Trailer here:

UNrealUnreal
    Participant

A few more pure speculations For your consideration…

Your radar seem quite fine-tuned to me and all your observations very valid. Earlier in this forum-thread we’ve looked at how the British nobility in itself seem like an EGI construct. The UK does look like it is very influential behind the scenes in world affairs and (by inference) also in the EGI hierarchical structure.

Nicola is a hugely publicised figure in U.K. sport. She is an Olympic gold medalist, the first female in the sport. She has strong ties to the LGBT movement, named most influential LGBT in Britain by The Independent in 2012

This athlete is unknown to me, but whenever we see any “first” man or woman there is reason to be skeptical. Boxing is of course not a sport that we are used to see women compete in but as Muhammed Ali daughter Laila Amaria Ali also was boxing for a while, i’d say it’s likely that MTF entities would have a definite advantage in beating up other women… The anatomical differences in black athletes can additionally be more difficult to observe as the gender-markers are less prominent in african and especially asian origin populations.

As to the ” rainbow list ” edited by british newspapers it is quite distasteful reading indeed – regardless it does clearly point to how gender-dysphoria will become evermore invasive. No doubt Britain is ahead of the curve.

asa sandell vs laila ali
    Åsa Sandell vs Laila Ali i Berlin 2005
    •Both boxers show sloping male foreheads

Lampard is one of the UK’s most revered sports stars, he is considered to be one of English footballs greatest midfielders and is a legend at Chelsea FC

Soccer seems ever more fashionable and gaining more popularity in both Asia and the USA where many famous players spend the last part of their career. Your exemple of Frank Lampard is striking in that he look so overly “pretty” and not at all macho like famous predecessors like Vinnie Jones or Eric Cantona. Todays soccer players are definately “fem” with Ronaldo, Neymar and Gerard Piqué leading the charge. Most popular players today also seem to have the same relationship counselors as they all end up with their respective WAGs ( Wives And Girlfriends of high-profile professional footballers or athletes ).

Something definitely is off with soccer and i’m afraid it might go a long while back – Brazilian legend Pélé comes to mind as he was crowned “The King of Soccer” all while his name clearly appear scripted from the homonymous Hawaian deity Pele – the goddess of fire, lightning, wind and volcanoes often referred to as “Madame Pele” locally.

As FTM individuals are less obvious to anyones minds eye – when they additionally play a perceived masculine ball-sport it becomes very hard to consider the idea that we’re not necesserily in the company of merely men, but often entertained by FTM overachievers that decorate many childrens bedroom walls. Good luck convincing their parents that these idols gender is wrong…

Nevertheless we might try looking more closely at the most obvious suspects in soccer starting with legends like Beckham, MaraDonna, Pélé and see what company they keep? It might not be pretty nor received well, but such seems the fate of asking questions on EGI – ridicule, incredulity and slander.

pele with xuxa ca 1980
    Pélé with model girlfriend Xuxa (from 1981 to 1986)

Participant

For a personal example of the possible “hormone games” being played on pubescent males, let’s look at actress Robin Wright. I guess I’ve always been attracted to women with rather strong facial features, so in this sense I was more subject to potential gender switch-eroo shenanigans.

I remember seeing Robin Wright in The Princess Bride as a youth and thinking she was the most etherically beautiful creature I’d ever laid eyes upon:

In that movie, she only wore long dresses and when I finally saw her in something that revealed her figure, I remember being distinctly disappointed in her apparent lack of any discernible female shape. Animated example from Yellow Rose:

And now, as she ages, I see her as a definite EGI candidate:

I remember experiencing this same kind of disappointment with a number of other “beautiful actresses.” And now, with EGI, this pattern makes a lot more sense!

UNrealUnreal
    Participant

I think it’s possible their perspective on life and reality is such that they really do belong in another categorization than the rest of us. Regardless of one’s religious beliefs or lack thereof, I think most of us think of life as a “one-shot deal” where we must take advantage of our short time here and live as authentically as possible. But what if life is something different than what we think, or more accurately, than we have been permitted to believe?

It is very difficult to establish provable theories as to the various scenarios that make EGI such an obvious choice to members of the Elite. You definitely are onto a plausible scenario regarding how the EGI sees life differently from us. There are however many avenues of speculation on what life can look from their perspective and surely life-expectancy is clearly one area where the Elite would seek dominion.

From our modern standpoint we are reduced to our carnal existence and limited to the life-expectancy of our organic cells. Religion of course take advantage of our perceived physical mortality and offer salvation through elaborate concepts of spiritual survival – at the prize of serving their cause blindly and living like an obedient worker bee. Bee live.

There are numerous new-age religions that seem to exploit the gap between the church and the ateists who themselves actually are as much religious as they are provided with the state and science both void concepts based on belief – but no salvation.

At a higher social level we do see much more consistency and (seemingly) long-term/multi-generational planning where dynasties prevail and lineage seems very important to preserve albeit deceptively hidden to the public’s eye.

The current paradigm in transgender research seem to focalise on a duality that is in reality inherited from the bible where God is good and the Devil evil. Satanism is a religious concept from a christian perspective and nothing else than an elaborate Hegelian trapping of occidental public deeply immersed in biblical ethics and moral.

The Elite cunningly play this duality by their very public (even childish) portrayal of evil and all the lore and references to such effect. In my opinion satanism – much like child-eating pedophiles – are but a convenient resting place for a infantile public indoctrinated to accept simplistic duality as a fatalistic reality. EGI does in my view raise questions that cannot be answered within the God/Satan duality and the synthesis seems yet to escape us. What is certain is that the Elite does not appear to live within the same reduced worldview and boundaries the religious/atheistic duality provides to the common population.

It was a blooper with James MacAvoy who has a rather feminine look himself. I dunno if it’s just the makeup but his most masculine features, his nose and chin, look almost fake and “added on” in a way

MacAvoy was a close candidate for the list of short male actors at 170cm (probably less as Hollywood does it’s best to deter attention from such ‘details’) and he does appear to be quite self-imbued throughout the behind-the-scenes clip. As seen below, he definately is in some sort of club as he manages to simultaneously pull of a double devils-horn with a one-eye blink for those with eyes to see (additionally there might even be a bulge in his pants).

james macavoy devilhorns
    James MacAvoy during filming of X-Men: Apocalypse ( 2016 )
    •Double baphoment horns and single eyed Horus

I mentioned before about a movie Chloe Grace Moretz did as a kid called Wicked Little Things where her mannerisms seem very boyish

Your previous post on Chloe Grace Moretz (More T&Z) very well illustrate how both she and her brothers look very much like some ‘last generation’ version of EGI with her being very manly indeed despite ‘her’ growth being stalled at the limited height of 1m61.

From the ‘Wicked Little Things’ movie you reference it can be clearly seen as you allude to that she as younger still had quite a boyish vide to her. On closer inspection ‘she’ clearly display all the facial characteristics (including visible brow-structure) of a boy to one distinct exception – her chin. Moretz began her movie career at 7 years old and allegedly would have been 9 at the time of the movie release. By suspecting she might be a child inverted character, it is likely they altered her chin already in childhood – probably an intervention made in a specialised dentists clinic (chin implants leave no external scarring) while loosing her baby teeth – or part of them.

Chloe Grace Moretz young child
    Chloe Grace Moretz as a young aspiring child-actress
    •baby front-teeth still in place – and pointed chin implant as well (it seems imo)

Chloe Grace Moretz Wicked Little Things
    Chloe Grace Moretz in ‘Wicked Little Things’ ( 2006 )
    •as a prolific child-actress (6 movies and 3 tv-series already made) the boyish face is very apparent when considered she likely has a pointed chin implant that together with the long hair is supposed to do the trick on the unwitting public

And speaking of X-Men, the “girl” in the latest spinoff installment Logan seems very EGI-ish

Indeed, the child actor Dafne Keen ( 2005 ) from Logan ( 2017 ) very much act and look boyish. I actually watched some parts of that movie and got a bit frustrated by the bad acting and child-predating aspects of the movie. At the time it was more the poor theatrical performance that made me cringe – but upon inspection i see there might be more to it as you suggest. The wide deep-set eyes and boy-type body and proportions just make this little demon stand out as freakish and another exemple of how the Elite are in no way shy of pushing their offspring onto the stage of illusion as early as possible. Dafne Keen is reminiscent of Millie Bobby Brown, the well transvestigated child actor from the Netflix tv-series ( 2016 ) ‘Stranger Things’.

Daphne Keen
    Dafne Keen promoting X-men Logan movie with probable FTM Hugh Jackman
    •in this particular pose we can clearly see how D Keen has an unnatural chin which pretty much prove how Hollywood very early are not shy of subjecting children to plastic surgery – at least chin implants (probably more…)

Daphne Keen portrait
    Daphne Keen portrait
    •very boy-like looks with wide set, big, deep eyes, brow structure, high cheekbones and suspected jawline correction (yes – even at her/his young age)

UNrealUnreal
    Participant

I remember seeing Robin Wright in The Princess Bride as a youth and thinking she was the most etherically beautiful creature I’d ever laid eyes upon

Agree that Robin Wright did appear to be fairest one of them all. I first took note of Ms Wright in the soap opera Santa Barbara and later when she started dating Madonna’s love-of-her-life Sean Penn…

I remember experiencing this same kind of disappointment with a number of other “beautiful actresses.” And now, with EGI, this pattern makes a lot more sense!

By having the public evermore self-centered will of course result in more same-sex and same-look attraction. This is probably why the fashion industry have been so successful in selling very transpicuous women for such a long time.

Comparingly to how you seem to have found Wright to have the right looks, I personally was very fond of Christy Turlington – another very transpicious case where Jon Humanity very well take her down with one argument alone – the lack of the typical female spine and all the chicanery made to hide the MTF flat back syndrome…

Jon Humanity – 08:40 mm:ss
    SUBLIMINAL TRANSGENDER PROGRAMMING!

UNrealUnreal
    Participant

===
    •Stage 4 : Suspect cases (MTF & FTM) and advanced research and theory
    ===

George Carlin was a controversial case when brought up ( here and here ) in this forum thread, so it is a sign of progress that the more mainstream and popular ‘transvestigators’ are now on the same tracks as we have explored in this ongoing EGI thread.

Jon Humanity – 14:18 mm:ss
    George Carlin – The ORIGINAL Transgendered Shill

conkersconkers
    Participant

Unreal thanks for the response, I had not looked at the thread for a while as it had gone quiet and most of the activity was on discord. You made good points and they were pretty thought provoking, I’m going to re read and ponder them! Glad to see you agree on some of the people I had pointed out. Perhaps I’m not just plucking at straws lol.

‘Frank Lampard is striking in that he look so overly “pretty” and not at all macho like famous predecessors like Vinnie Jones or Eric Cantona. Todays soccer players are definately “fem” with Ronaldo, Neymar and Gerard Piqué leading the charge.’

It quickly becomes evident when looking into EGI how prevalent the idea of gender reversal is in the mainstream. Many researchers have already pointed out the fact that the public is being propagandised by Hollywood and the mainstream in general, the male role models like zac effron, Ryan Gosling, Justin timberlake, Bruno mars are extremely feminine EGI or not, and just look at the current female stars Melissa Mcarthy, Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Lawrence they are all, in their own fields, occupying roles that would have been entirely dominated by men just a few years ago (Miley in the way she performs and the way she is presented, as the bad ass trouble maker etc.) But While there’s been much research few have focused on the actual physical attributes of these stars. That’s where EGI comes in, the repeat pattern of these strange physical attributes is hard to deny. It is one that is not repeated per percentile in the general population. Sure there are manly women and girly men, but how often do you see these people? Rarely, most men are fairly similar in shape and build and most women whether I find them attractive or not just don’t display the traits we are seeing emerge so frequently in the research.

I’m not up to date with the thread and it looks like I’ve got some catching up to do so I will give my two cents once I’ve read properly!

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 362 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .
UNreal

About Unreal

North, East, West, South - our media encode, script and popularize stories that aim to control the general population. Information is not free or harmless - rather a controlled and refined weapon covertly used on our minds ever since its inception - and model - the Babel.