EGI – Elite gender inversion

Fakeologist.com Forums The Big Picture EGI – Elite gender inversion

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 362 total)
  • Author
    Unreal
    Participant

Their frontman Paul Janeway jumped out at me as a possible FTM transgender.

Hello timr

glad to hear you appreciate the EGI research we’ve done so far.

you obviously have picked up on the signs of inversion as you recognize feminine features in a man with beard. The Female to Male transgender individuals are the most difficult category as they are less visually distinctive.

The singer you bring up indeed display many signs of EGI from his body type, short neck and small hands to his face and forehead that look typically feminine.

I found that Paul Janeway has a curious history going from preacher to lead singer. I’m not a big fan of the church, and the music business is infested with EGI individuals made for public consumption. Paul Janeway from “St. Paul and The Broken Bones” display all the signs of being an FTM gender inverted Elite individual.

Paul Janeway
    Paul Laneway with typical hand-sign suggest he’s not as christian as claimed

From Preacher To Grass Cutter To Earth-Shaking Soul Singer
    http://www.npr.org/2014/03/20/289607137/from-preacher-to-grass-cutter-to-earth-shaking-soul-singer

Participant

Other than above references, you also mention the use of the number 7 (Zayin in hebrew) being gender-specific and implying EGI. I’m not very knowledgeable on numerology so why is the 7 or Zayin particular to gender or EGI ?

Hristos Mandylor and Junglesurfer call 7 the mind weapon.

7 is the number that symbolizes the matrix system we live in. Before I started doing transvestigations, I didn’t notice the use of the number 7, however now I’m more aware, I’m able to spot it in almost all the fake events. Especially the events where the gender of someone is highlighted. As in this story, regarding a 7-year-old Syrian ‘girl’ reads a letter to Trump*. Notice the other 7 coded in the story and the LGBT story in the side-line.

7-year-old Syrian ‘girl’ reads a letter to Trump.*

Catholic priest story. *

When talking about gender it would be fitting that 7 people do it.*

A musical opens of course of February 7 *

This story is about the possibility of God being transgender and the article is totally coded with sevens.*

7 is the mind weapon telling you something else is going on.

According to this numerology website:*

“The number 7 is the seeker, the thinker, the searcher of Truth (notice the capital “T”). The 7 doesn’t take anything at face value — it is always trying to understand the underlying, hidden truths. The 7 knows that nothing is exactly as it seems and that reality is often hidden behind illusions.”

This might explain why it is so many times coded transgender stories, since the women in front of us are not really men and vice versa. A seeker looks behind the surface and tries to finds out what is really going on. I don’t personally lend any faith to the power of numbers, but this is what is said about the number.

A more credible masonic source for clues on the number 7 is Albert G. Mackey, and in his Encyclopaedia of Freemasonry he writes:

“In some Masonic Rites a mystical age is appropriated to each degree, and the initiate who has received the degree is said to be of such an age. Thus, the age of an Entered Apprentice is said to be three years; that of a, Fellow-Craft, five; and that of a Master Mason, seven.”

He also writes about the perfection of the number 7:

“and seven, as a venerable and perfect number, is symbolic of that perfection which is supposed to be attained in the Master’s degree.” Also in masonry is the apron of the “Grand Master is ornamented with the blazing sun embroidered in gold in the centre; on the edging the pome-granate and lotus with the seven-eared wheat at each corner.”

Albert G.Macky also writes about

“The Christian basilicas spread over the
    Roman Empire, but in Rome applied specially to the seven principal churches founded by
    Constantine, and it was their plan that gave Christian churches this name.”

The number 7 also can be found in passages of the Christian Bible such as in Revelation 12:3

“Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads.”

-Revelation 12:3

“The numbers 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 33 and all multiples of them have esoteric meaning to the Brotherhood and are used in a variety of ways. They are geometrically encoded in brand names and encrypted in corporate logos.”

The number 7 is a significant number in the occult and it’s not a surprise it recurs so frequently in gender inversion stories. It’s interesting that when we look at Transjordan it has the shape of 7. Also we have 7 billion people in the world when all this transgender programming is being rolled out.

Transjordan

The number seven ties also in with transhumanism. “The term “transhumanism” was first coined in 1957 by Sir Julian Huxley, a zoologist and prominent humanist.” Here again the number in the date.

This transhumanism article* features prominently the seven in the head line, date, and the amount of likes.

Moreover, the number seven is connected with the idea of transcendence*, which is connected with the whole ‘trans’ idea of going through barriers:
    ?

“In Cloninger’s seven-dimensional model of personality, there are four temperament dimensions that have a strong biological basis, and three learned character dimensions that are believed to be concept-based. Self-transcendence is a character trait considered to relate to the experience of spiritual aspects of the self.”

The film Transcendence opened on April 17. And also the film released seven Clips.

Transhumanism ties is in heavily with transgenderism.

Futurist transhumanist Ray Kurzweil on his female alter ego Ramona

The number seven is also zayin, which is in anagram for nazi. Zayin is the seventh letter of Hebrew alphabet and means among other things “to have sexual intercourse ; (vulgar) to “screw” someone”*

I hope I answered your question a bit? This number seven ties in to great extent of transcending humanity. And the perfection of man. And that’s why it’s coded so much by our masters. Since so many of the stories coded with the number seven are fraudulent. It’s another tool that can help us detect the propaganda. If other members at the forum have more information on the number 7 and it’s relations to the ‘trans’ agenda , please share.

*Is God Transgender?

*Syrian girl reads letter asking Donald Trump to save her friends
    http://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/27/europe/donald-trump-bana-alabed-letter/

*Australia: 7% of Catholic priests abused children, commission finds
    http://edition.cnn.com/2017/02/06/asia/australia-catholic-sex-abuse/

*7 Young People on Their Views of Gender

*Johnny Depp Wants Us To Prove We’re Sentient In Seven ‘Transcendence’ Clips

Johnny Depp Wants Us To Prove We’re Sentient In Seven ‘Transcendence’ Clips

*Hedwig’ actor hopes to spread transgender acceptance in musical to open in Dallas Feb. 7

*When Will We Be Transhuman? Seven Conditions for Attaining Transhumanism
    http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/sciencenotfiction/2011/07/16/when-will-we-be-transhuman-seven-conditions-for-attaining-transhumanism/#.WKNv03-o2KY

*https://www.facebook.com/2045Initiative/posts/513383392098924

*http://www.numerology.com/numerology-numbers/7

*http://www.beezone.com/AdiDa/7Stages/sevenstageschap4.html

*https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zayin#cite_note-Definition_of_.D7.96.D7.99.D7.9F_in_Modern_Hebrew.2C_Milon_Morfix-1
    *http://morfix.mako.co.il/en/%d7%96%d7%99%d7%9f

*https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-transcendence

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/atlantean_conspiracy/atlantean_conspiracy39.htm

SATANISM IS BULLSHIT !!!! …Its Really Just a Bunch of Trannies ..!!!

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by Avatar photonarrator.
    timr
    Participant

Hi UNreal, thanks for your reply. Good to see I may be developing this skill based on your research here, able to apply it to new cases.

From reading that NPR article you linked though, I see the red flags you mention (somewhat—I have a similar sense that the church is a kind of intelligence agency, or confidence racket, or something suspect anyway.)

But his general backstory seems persuasive enough. If he is an “elite,” we would have to suppose the story is either fabricated; or “real” but only a temporary “role” he played to give him later credibility.

Another case that struck me recently: I was watching the movie “Uncle Buck” (Directed by John Hughes, stars John Candy) and the two supporting actresses (a “mother” character and Candy’s girlfriend) both seemed very mannish.

Their characters were written as unpleasant, and I wondered if Hughes had cast them so that their hidden-gender qualities would subliminally make them more obnoxious to viewers, perhaps.

Although, if transgender celebrities are widespread, they are also being cast for roles intended to be very appealing, of course.

Amy Madigan
    Amy Madigan

Amy Madigan

Elaine Bromka
    Elaine Bromka

Bromka

Bromka

Elaine Bro’ mkay?

• This reply was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by timr.
    Unreal
    Participant

Good to see I may be developing this skill based on your research here, able to apply it to new cases

Indeed – your suggestion for the choice of roles in “Uncle Buck” is really interesting – you might be spot on. Just like witches are portrayed with many manly traits, villains might indeed be more convincing if they present more pronounced inverted gender characteristics. Both Amy Madigan and Elaine Bromka have very obvious MTF traits and have big necks and facial features*. They look pretty unattractive – and scary in a manly way as you propose.

I’m sorry to say i also have watched the “Uncle Buck” film,,, lol

Regarding EGI family and upbringing you also make a good point in that Janeman seems to come from a very regular background. Maybe his entire backstory was fabricated as you suggest – especially if Janeman was transgendered at a late point (puberty) or displayed inverted gender signs too openly in his youth. To be of strict religious upbringing can also be synonymous with a EGI family upbringing despite their appear “normal” appearence from a bystanders viewpoint. The inner circle of christians are alle Elite members and EGI.

*Also curious how they are both redheads, but that might have other explanations than to be gender-related

username

On the topic of voices from the EGI blog-post “Can you hear him” Kate Bush always seemed to have a very atypical but feminine voice – however, she look quite suspicious of EGI in this video – Male to Female ?

hristos mandylor – 07:03 – Kate Bush is TransGendered !

Unreal
    Participant

This number seven ties in to great extent of transcending humanity. And the perfection of man.

Indeed – a perfect man trough trans-formation. An interesting tie to the selective use and signification of Zayin (7) is found in hebrew*

the Modern Hebrew word “mazon” meaning “food” or “sustainance”, and the Modern Hebrew word “hazana”, meaning “nourishment”, both come from the same root as Zayin.

We have seen how masons are an important part of the Elite and quite preoccupied with their ‘refinement’ as they ascend the degrees in freemasonry which can be understood as a form of transformation in itself. Masonry has for the longest time time been entirely composed of male subjects and is/was a very gender conscious movement. As many prominent members have been confirmed to be EGI (in our investigation and by others), i suppose masonry is EGI compatible at the least and all secretly trans-gendered FTM subjects at the worst.

The number seven or Zayin is also very much linked to the mind as we have seven chakra’s and that the seventh chakra is the « Crown » chakra that represent the mind or god-mind. The seventh chakra is also strongly connected to the first chakra, sexuality (root chakra).

I’m not able to see loads of links to seven in the article “Is God Transgender?“. Even so, it is a very interesting regarding EGI as it directly referenced citations from the bible where Eve was referred to as him. Likewise the biblical prophesies of in Isaiah that the future Kings of Israel will be ‘Nursing Kings’ also directly point to inverted gender characteristics to a disturbing idea involving childbirth.

Other occurrences of Zayin or Seven that i’ve noted :

•7 Heavens – according to the Talmud, the universe is made of seven heavens
    •7 Seals – secret information known only to God until the Lamb/Lion was found worthy to open the book/scroll and to look on the contents
    •7 Days of the calendar – the seventh day being sacred and no physical labor
    •7 deadly sins – Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy, Pride
    •7 Wonders of the Ancient World – Great Pyramid of Giza, Hanging Gardens of Babylon, Statue of Zeus at Olympia, Temple of Artemis at Ephesus, Mausoleum at Halicarnassus, Colossus of Rhodes, Lighthouse of Alexandria
    •7 Seas – Arctic Ocean, North Atlantic Ocean, South Atlantic Ocean, Indian Ocean, North Pacific Ocean, South Pacific Ocean, Southern (or Antarctic) Ocean
    •7 Doubles in the Sephiroth (tree of life) – Bet, Gimel, Dalet, Kaf, Peh, Resh, and Tav

rgds

*Hebrew Alphabet/Letter Zayin (7) H/T Vercite

*http://www.chakras.info/crown-chakra

*it can also be said that Dice encodes seven as two opposite sides always add up to seven combined

Unreal
    Participant

===
    •Stage 4 : Research and Theory
    ===

jack nicholson and anjelica hustonw
    Jack Nicholson and longtime Partner Anjelica Huston

To the general public the Female to Male (FTM) are the least obvious transgendered individuals to identify. With hormones and plastic surgery these FTM entities become very hard to spot. The Elite do not however stop their effort on mere appearence and often seek to combine surface work with more profound scripting that target the public in more discrete and indirect ways.

With modern society becoming all the more quantified and competition based, the Alpha Male has become more intrusive than ever and force new standards and behavior upon us. The Elite work the hardest for their own inner circles it is predictable that many (if not all) of male and female role models promoted in contemporary culture are suspect of EGI.

We are mostly aware of the promotion that is done to favor particular looks or individuals as we see them them paraded in front of us and elected the most sexy person alive, the best male actor of the year or the most powerful man in this or that industry. Also in sports the game seem to be rigged in favor of chosen individuals that incarnate success and becomes leader figures that later sells us their advice for eating, training or thinking our way to the top.

Less apparent, but maybe more efficient is the promotion of negative values such as masochistic behavior and womanizing. There is logically nothing to respect from disrespectful behavior such as serial fucking and one night stands – still it is a powerful tool to build gender identification and to establish mathematically verifiable superior alpha males that outperform any regular schmuck contender. To create ‘bedroom beasts‘ both re-inforce gender characteristics intrinsically as much as it validates outstanding virility and hierarchical authority amongst males.

Among many other tactics for dissimulating gender inversion, serial fucking could be considered an efficient artifact the Elite construct out of thin air and that create myths that are as long-lived as they are deceitful. Most of the celebrities hereunder all appear to have an uncanny common taste for very masculine life partners once they settle in, sometimes after some exclusive ‘Sex Addiction‘ rehab program.

I’m no longer sure there are any celebrity alpha males to be found and that – when announced – it is done so to deceive us and hide very different sexuality and proclivities altogether – Female to Male EGI individuals disguised* as Alpha Males – or Fuckalot’s.

The Dirty Dozen – Celebrity Alpha Males

Warren Beatty Anette Benning
    # 01 Warren Beatty (80) — slept with 12000 women
    •Beatty basically slept with every star you ever heard of from his generation, including Madonna, Melanie Griffith, Carol Alt, Stephanie Seymour, Darryl Hannah, and even Mary Tyler Moore

Gene Simmons Shannon Tweed
    # 02 Gene Simmons (67) — had sex with 5000 women
    •When the Kiss singer was asked if it was true he’d slept with 4, 897 women, he replied “A lot of them didn’t get a lot of sleep, but that’s a good guess.”

Charlie Sheen Charlotte Lewis
    # 03 Charlie Sheen (51) — bedded 5000 women
    •Sheen has allegedly had sex with Brittany Ashland, Brooke Mueller, Denise Richards, Heather Hunter, Sherilyn Fenn, Robin Wright, Winona Ryder, Heidi Fleiss, and countless others

Mick Jagger Jerry Hall
    # 04 Mick Jagger (74) — more than 4000 partners of both sexes
    •Some of his conquests include, Angelina Jolie, Uma Thurman, Farrah Fawcett, and uhmm, even David Bowie

Julio Iglesias wife Miranda Rijnsburger
    # 05 Julio Iglesias (73) — over 3000 sexmates
    •the honey-voiced Spanish singer has bedded around 3,000 women, and suggests that number could be an underestimate. “That probably was until 1976, so they didn’t count the other women…”

Hugh Hefner wife Kimberley Conrad
    # 06 Hugh Hefner (91) — slept with 2000-5000 bunnies
    •the Playboy founder has slept with many girls, but Even Hefner hasn’t kept count. “I stopped counting a long time ago, I’ve never thought in terms of quantity, but more in terms of quality.”

Jack Nicholson wife Rebecca Broussard
    # 07 Jack Nicholson (80) — over 2000 partners
    •Jack Nicholson once boasted that he has slept with more than 2000 women. “Every age… some of them with their mothers.”

Simon Cowell and Mezhgan Hussainy
    # 08 Simon Cowell (57) — intimate with 2000 women
    •Cowell claims an average of two women a week for 20 years, and Glamour model Alicia Douvall claims to have enjoyed sex with Simon Cowell 11 times a night in “sex marrathon’s”

Bill Wyman & wife Suzanne Accosta
    # 09 Bill Wyman (80) — sex with more than 1000 girls
    •It’s claimed Bill once slept with 265 women in a year – “Me and Brian used to look out of the windows, ‘cos we shared a suite, and we would ask the night porter to go out and get the one in the striped thing and the one in the shorts next to her, and they’d come up, and you’d spend a couple of hours with them and say bye and give ’em a kiss, and then about half an hour later you’d say, ‘That one in the red dress.’”

Rod Stewart Alana Hamilton
    # 10 Rod Stewart (72) – over 1000 blonde partners
    •Rocker Rod had a penchant for blondes and bedded more than 1,000 girls before finally settling down. “The most memorable is always the current one, the rest just merge into a sea of blondes.”

Russell Brand & Kate Perry
    # 11 Russell Brand (42) — more than 1000 female companions
    •has bedded his ex-wife Katy Perry, Kate Moss, Geri Hallowell, and around a thousand more women

Tiger Woods ex wife Elin
    # 12 Tiger Woods (41) – over 120 females exposed to his golf club
    •Tiger Woods is said to have confessed to sleeping with 120 women during his five-year marriage to wife Elin

*quite a few of these sexual predators have already been examined or ‘transvestigated’ on Youtube in video with commentary and analyses:
    •Bill Wyman and Mick Jagger
    junglesurfertv – 13:26 mm:ss
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Uj1mtWNwDg

•Jack Nicholson
    Jon Humanity – 15:38 mm:ss
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LvKNZgsxBg

•Simon Cowell
    Transvestigations by Hans – 14:51 mm:ss
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmDMqCthEtE

•Russell Brand
    Apostle Laura Lee – 09:11 mm:ss
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEKiW1n7haY

Fakeologist
    Keymaster

One of the most prolific of the fuckalots was Wilt the Stilt. His numbers are impossible but the myth lives on.

http://mentalfloss.com/article/12310/did-wilt-chamberlain-really-sleep-20000-women

The fact that he said 20,000 different women also leaves little time for repeats, or love. And what about sickness? Everyone gets sick once in a while, which would have cost Wilt precious time during those 37-40 sexually active years.

But most incredibly, even with those reported 20,000 sexual liaisons, Wilt is not known to have contracted any serious sexually transmitted diseases. Nor was there ever a woman who came forward with an unplanned pregnancy, a “little Wilt,” or a paternity suit.

Unreal
    Participant

His numbers are impossible but the myth lives on.

I completely agree – impossible numbers. Looking at his wikipedia page they even pretend he used a Day Timer to clock in the Fuckalot digits,,,

According to Rod Roddewig, a contemporary of Wilt’s, Chamberlain documented his love life using a Day-Timer. Every time Chamberlain went to bed with a different woman, he put a check in his Day-Timer. Over a 10-day period, there were 23 checks in the book, which would be a rate of 2.3 women per day. Chamberlain divided that number in half, to be conservative and to correct for degrees of variation. He then multiplied that number by the number of days he had been alive at the time minus 15 years. That was how the 20,000 number came into existence.

It seems “Rod” is often used as a gender pun in ‘EGI world‘ with Dennis Rodman and Rod Stewart as pertinent examples in this case. The Rod Roddewig character is thereby clearly scripted and gives away the ‘Lay in Chamber‘ sex predator hoax (Chamberlain) – surely another Fuckalot.

Wilt Chamberlain present some quite freakish proportions, both as a naturally born male or even more as a female. As they have invented him an impossible love-life it is safe to say he must have been asexual at the least. Unfortunately, there are many reasons to believe they used black athletes for test breeding since a long while back. There are many suspicious cases of EGI in professional basket ball – both for men and women (FTM & MTF).

wilt chamberlain
    •Wilt show wide hips and mostly similar shoulder/hip ratio, close facial features with narrow set shallow eyes, no brow ridge and weak trachea and collarbones. The waist make a slight indent or weak hourglass line. His size is however impressive – but if they needed to fake his sex-life there must have been a reason..

Unreal
    Participant

===
    •Stage 3 : FTM (Female to Male) cases and theory
    ===

Savile and Crowley share poses
    Savile and Crowley share poses – and public image as male rapist monsters 

Often announced in the media as “The Wickedest Man in the World” Aleister Crowley has haunted men, women and children for more than a hundred years with his self-confessed role as an occult dark priest in various freemasonic organizations.

Depicted as a bi-sexual paedophile child rapist, sodomite, and a practitioner of sex-magick there is no shortage of horrific stories that make Crowley fit his role as a wicked man. However wicked Aleister ever claimed to be, it might be more difficult to sustain many of the above claims if he was no man at all, but a natural born woman.

The scripting of celebrities is a common practice when the Elite set out to make the world a scary place where we need protection by our states and overlords. In this sense it must be valuable to create “beasts” of magnitude to drive the popular psyche and create realistic storylines in “real” life to accompany the fictitious world of movies and literature.

The horror imagery that is created through “real” life personae like Crowley and later Jimmy Savile serve the Elite’s effort to manage the masses in a multitude of ways. The most sinister to alternative researchers is the fact that many “truthers” build even stronger scripts on what was no more than scarecrows for the public in the first place.

Crowley’s own religion Thelema centers around the goddess Babalon also known as ‘the Scarlet Woman‘ or ‘the Beast‘. It is probable that Crowley in reality saw himself as the incarnation of the beast he prophetized and that his masculine muses deceptively represented publicly. What is the occult if not a shrewd understanding of the difference between the exoteric and esoteric. Judging by the same criteria Crowley must have followed, there is only one interpretation of his public exoteric image as a man – it was only the surface to hide his esoteric nature as a female priest.

“To read a newspaper is to refrain from reading something worth while. The first discipline of education must therefore be to refuse resolutely to feed the mind with canned chatter.” — A.Crowley

Aleister Crowley as a young priest
    Aleister Crowley as a teenager practicing magick
    close facial features, shallow close set eyes, short mouth and long index-finger

https://i0.wp.com/aranaa.fr/x_egi-sex/aleister-crowley-06-young-portrait.jpg?w=625
    Aleister Crowley as a young man
    no brow-bone, no jawline, protruding eyes, short nose and female mouth and fingers

Aleister Crowley as an old Priest
    Aleister Crowley as an old Priest
    no brow-bone, no cheekbone and feminine hand with female index finger

Aleister Crowley yoga pose
    Aleister Crowley in lotus position as the Chinese God of laughter and money Fo Hi
    very female expression with close facial features and protruding eyes – no shoulder width at all and typical man-breasts from hormone treatments

Aleister Crowley with pipe
    Aleister Crowley with pipe that much like the cigar is an insider sign
    female hands, close set shallow eyes, short mouth, short nose and female forehead and skull

Aleister Crowley female figure
    Aleister Crowley dressed as a Hindu priest
    female expression, small hands, no brow or cheek-bone, close set shallow eyes, short mouth and nose

Aleister Crowley yoga
    Aleister Crowley in his altering temple between Jachin and Boaz pillars
    feminine figure and emasculated body with very short arms and female indentation as seen in mirror image – a male head on a female body with prepubescent type breast-growth

Alice Coomaraswamy aka Ratan Devi
    Crowley Scarlet woman Alice Coomaraswamy
    1916 pregnancy ended in miscarriage

Leah Hirsig
    Crowley Scarlet woman Leah Hirsig
    became Crowley’s lover and “Scarlet Woman” in 1919 taking the name Alostrael

Dorothy Olsen
    Crowley Scarlet woman Dorothy Olsen
    replaced Leah Hirsig as ‘Scarlet Woman’ in the fall 1924 and later bore Crowley an infant daughter that died

timr
    Participant

If you think “Uncle Buck” was bad, you should avoid Candy’s deservedly more obscure movies with less famous directors. One of them is a comedy about Candy as a mind-controlled assassin (a la Manchurian Candidate), but almost unwatchably bad.

Listening to NPR (I’m a radio/ podcast addict) and I heard a TED Talk called “Why We Should Trust Scientists.” Nauseated by the “logic” of the talk, I looked up the speaker, Naomi Oreskes. Lo and behold, what do I find but (to me) a kind of blatant EGI person…

naomi oreskes

oreskes

oreskes

oreskes

She is a Harvard historian of science, who promotes the global warming agenda through books and talks. Oreskes comes from a word meaning “walnut,” so perhaps that is our linguistic clue they like to give us.

This is Irwin Oreskes, her father (a professor):
    irwin oreskes

Oreskes, who died on Friday in Manhattan, was a member of the City University of New York doctoral faculty in biochemistry until his retirement from Hunter College in 2003.

He was a beloved teacher and mentor to generations of students.

In 1970, Oreskes founded the college’s Medical Laboratory Sciences Program, the largest clinical technology program in New York state. That program was one of the building blocks for the School of Health Sciences, which opened in 1974 at the Brookdale Health Science Center. Oreskes served as the school’s dean for several years.

Unreal
    Participant

She is a Harvard historian of science, who promotes the global warming agenda through books and talks

Very good observation on Orskes – she is indeed part of the intellectual Elite and very much EGI. Actually, Naomi Oreskes is so male looking she can only be legitimate in an environment that is EGI aware and compatible.

Regarding Naomi’s father Irwin Oreskes it is a little difficult to confirm him being EGI on only one photo – but he look very jewish and have obvious troublesome signs – short neck, close shallow set eyes, female eye/eyebrow distance and short nose. The features that remain problematic would be – large mouth, ok hairline, wide face, ok chin and jawline that is hard to read.

What is disturbing when researching EGI is how pervasive it really is. My best guess is that we only detect the very obvious cases of gender inversion and that the number of EGI individuals is much higher than we would expect if we consider this to be restricted to the Showbusiness and Politics and very famous/rich individuals. Even in our own lives we are sure to have crossed paths with one, or probably many, of these EGI entities – i know i have. Only now do i have eyes to see – good to see i’m not alone!

Those who understand the scale of the untasty fact of EGI would be well served to take your example and interrogate their lives anew to question their own surroundings for EGI entities – there is a ‘there there‘.

Philippe Starck book cover
    Philippe Stark (FTM), renowned french designer i’ve crossed paths with in real life

Unreal
    Participant

===
    •Stage 2 : MTF (Male to Female) cases and theory
    ===

qzrvr
    Gwendoline Christie from Game of Thrones might be too big to be real

The list oversized women quickly become very long when we start to look at tall female celebrities. We are often reminded that there is no such thing as gender specific traits nor ethnicity, yet we all perceive there are definite, unmistakeable differences that exist despite what experts and theorists claim.

Of course, there are true cases of tall women and girls that look like boys. However height and masculinity are not criteria we define as typical with the general characteristics of females. When we have public figures that display either or both of atypical gender signs such as masculinity or very tall stature, we might not censor such discriminatory thoughts as commonly advised but instead be critical and analyze what we observe.

There is no shortage of tall Hollywood actrices and public figures and some are already in the limelight of Youtube “transvestigations” as they in addition to height display masculine elements in their respective physiques. There is however a tendency to proceed with ‘transvestigations’ in a little structured way where knowledge and insight is often lost to sensationalism and derogatory language*.

When we analyse public figures by size, it becomes clear that there are more tall female celebrities than what is generally observed in our daily lives. To be tall as a female is no crime or automatic conviction of being an Elite Gender Inverted individual – but as the list herunder show – it is a very common trait to find suspect MTF persons to be taller than average for obvious reasons. EGI individuals would be aware of the problems that height represent to FTM individuals and it must be suspected that the official measurements given are slightly lower than actual values. It is probable that many celebrity measurement are tailored to best hide their defaults*.

Sometimes experts and demographic research blame the increase of overall height on ‘evolution’ or food and hormones contained within it. Whenever celebrities are concerned, maybe most of those hormones are not in their organic food but rather stems from use of advanced Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)…
    ===
    Short Tall Females List
    ===

Karlie Kloss 185cm
    #01 Karlie Kloss (1992) American Model, 185cm (6’1″)
    A ‘supermodel’ known from Victoria’s Secrets lingerie campaigns where she acted as the brands ‘Angel’ from 2013 to 2015. She’s been the face of campaigns for Coach, Nike, Donna Karan, Lacoste, Christian Dior. As an actress she has appeared in ‘Zoolander 2’ and starred in Taylor Swift’s music video ‘Bad Blood’.

Saffron Burrows 183cm
    #02 Saffron Burrows (1972) English Actress and model, 183cm (6’0″)
    Started her career as a model in Paris and London for Chanel, Yves Saint-Laurent and Vivienne Westwood. As an actress she’s known for her roles in ‘The Bank Job’ alongside Jason Statham and ‘Troy’ alongside Brad Pitt. Married her girlfriend Alison Balian and has 2 children with her wife.

Monika Schnarre 188cm
    #03 Monika Schnarre (1971) Canadian Actress and model, 188cm (6’2″)
    Youngest girl to win Ford Modeling Agency’s contest “Supermodel of the World” and youngest ever to appear on the cover of “American Vogue” and “Sports Illustrated” swimsuit issue. Schnarre also starred in a number of movies, most notably appearing alongside a pregnant Arnold Schwarzenegger in ‘Junior’.

Uma Thurman 183cm
    #04 Uma Thurman (1970) American Actress and model, 183cm (6’0″)
    After appearances on covers of British Vogue she made her movie break-through in Dangerous Liaisons (1988). Thurman is best known for her subsequent performances in Quentin Tarantino’s movies Pulp Fiction and Kill Bill. Her mother, Nena Thurman, was once married to LSD famed Timothy Leary.

Brooke Shields 183cm
    #05 Brooke Shields (1965) American Actress and Model, 183cm (6’0″)
    Appeared as a child prostitute the film ‘Pretty Baby’ at only 12 years old and did the cover of Vogue magazine at 14. Promoted as the worlds most beautiful woman she is known for early Kalvin Klein ads and appeared on more than 300 magazine covers internationally early 1980s. Lost lawsuit with photographer Garry Gross who made nude photos of Brooke when she was only 10.

Elle Macpherson 183cm
    #06 Elle Macpherson (1964) Australian Model and TV presenter, 183cm (6’0″)
    First known for cover appearances for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue in the 1980s, leading to her nickname ‘The Body’. Co-owner of Fashion Cafe in New York together with Claudia Schiffer and Naomi Campbell.

Famke Janssen 183cm
    #07 Famke Janssen (1964) Dutch Actress, 183cm (6’0″)
    She studied economics and modeled for Chanel before turning to acting where she first gained popularity as a Bond girl in GoldenEye (Xenia Onatopp) before becoming part of the X-Men series and the action film series Taken (1-2-3) alongside Liam Neeson.

Allison Janney 183cm
    #08 Allison Janney (1959) American Actress, 183cm (6’0″)
    Award-winning actress known from primetime tv-series such as ‘The West Wing’, ‘Masters of Sex’ and ‘Mom’. Janney has appeared in many films including ‘American Beauty’, ‘Juno’ and ‘Mom’. She admires feminist Susan B. Anthony.

Geena Davis 183cm
    #09 Geena Davis (1956) American Actress, 183cm (6’0″)
    Worked as a model before landing a small role in ‘Tootsie’. She won an Oscar for her role in ‘The Accidental Tourist’ (1988) and in gained world-wide attention for her role opposite Susan Sarandon in ‘Thelma & Louise’.

Sigourney Weaver 183cm
    #10 Sigourney Weaver (1949) American Actress, 183cm (6’0″)
    Following her film debut as a minor character in Annie Hall, she quickly came to prominence in 1979 with her first lead role as Ellen Ripley in Alien. Known for deep husky yet smooth voice.

Elizabeth Debicki 190cm
    #11 Elizabeth Debicki (1990) Australian Actress, 190cm (6’3″)
    Made her feature film debut in ‘A Few Best Men’ and won the AACTA Award for Best Supporting Actress in ‘The Great Gatsby’. Born in Paris to a Polish and Australian dancer couple.

Ana Hickmann 185cm
    #12 Ana Hickmann (1981) Brazilian Model, 185cm (6’1″)
    Brazilian model who has worked for Victoria’s Secret, Nivea, L’Oreal, Clairol, and Bloomingdales
    ===
    *with most (or all) Youtuber’s it is easy to loose sight of basic information and applicable insight without being dragged into advanced genetics, cloning and untasteful language and mockery.
    *in Europe FTM EGI individuals would try to not exceed 179cm officially, whereas in the US most actresse would try to top out at 5’11” (6 feet for a women is experienced as very tall considering they also would wear shoes with heels – at least in Gala’s and other prestigious events and gatherings).

Unreal
    Participant

===
    •Stage 3 : FTM (Female to Male) cases and theory
    ===

jonah hill 168cm
    American Actor Jonah Hill (168cm) display typical “short” FTM looks

As much as we may notice tall women, it is a bit more problematic to lay our eyes on many successful smaller men. However, short men often excel in most disciplines of life and historically there have been many such prominent figures in the likes of Alexander the Great, Aristotle, Genghis Khan and Napoleon Bonaparte to name but a few.

Much like the list of tall women is long, the list of prominent short males is equally quite considerable. Not all successful men are short of course. There are many degrees to qualifying a man’s height before someone is considered worthy of being somewhat diminished to the category merely branded as “short”. Normally such descriptions would only occur when men measure less than 170cm or 5’7″ in stature. Measurements below these limits are more habitually seen in women, where denominations such as small or petite only would apply when a person measures less than 160cm (5’3″) or thereabout.

Any intergenerational family that practice gender inversion from childhood will have to do so indiscriminately on both genders. Otherwise there would be only females presented to the public to represent EGI families. Subsequently we can not avoid the fact that EGI exist as much in men as in women when they are raised in multi-generational EGI families. The proportions of boys and girls born into EGI families would be the largely the same numbers despite that we mostly notice the MTF as children turn adults.

If we consider Elite Gender Inversion an ancient Elite practice, it would imply that at least a portion of short statured men are not so short-grown as such but that they rather simply were not built to be as tall as natural born men in general. The current state of “transvestigations’ do include an increasing amount of research on Female to Male transgendered individuals. Still, with the aggressive effects of testosterone, occurrences of FTM individuals are not visibly apparent unless an understanding of anatomy and hormonal effects is acquired.

Emilio Estevez and his father Martin Sheen
    Esteves and Sheen constitute a typical EGI family – and short stature (164 & 168cm)

To detect a male subject that impersonates a woman there are more visible cues than the other way round. Unfortunately. The lack of visual cues makes detection of Female to Male individuals more difficult and time-consuming as we need to study their background, family and spouses. When we factor in the effects of Hormone Replacement Therapy to these considerations, as well as dispose of sufficient imagery and informations for an overall anatomy analyses. Only at this point are we more apt to uncover suspicious individuals and arrive at a well informed opinions.

To the above considerations we might add stature… As much as tall grown women in the Elite often result from gender inversion more-so than from hormone rich food, so will short Elite men see an opposite effect on their respective stature. Many Elite men will have to be inverted females as conception rates between girls and boys are mostly equal. And gender proportion amongst the EGI families will anyhow have to be equal for procreation to even happen. No womb no children (at least historically).

In other words, size might actually matters when it comes to identifying suspect EGI individuals, as much for men as for women. These considerations well explain the efforts the Elite makes to enhance diets and supplements in order to alleviate such handicaps as size when it comes to successfully deceiving the masses. Public deception is after all the ultimate ambition of the EGI, their ‘raison d’être’ and justification to rule. The occult is to remain unseen by the many. Hereunder a short list of the few.
    ===
    Short Short Males List
    ===

Martin Scorsese 160cm
    #01 Martin Scorsese (1942) American Film Director, 160cm (5’3″)
    Author of all time iconic films like ‘Taxi Driver’, ‘Raging Bull’ and ‘Goodfellas’. Lives and directs most of his movies in NYC and has been married five times, and has tree children. Oliver Stone and Spike Lee were his students at New York University.

Danny DeVito 152cm
    #02 Danny DeVito (1944) American Actor and Film Director, 152cm (5’0″)
    Gained prominence in the tv-series Taxi (1978–1983) and has participated in a wide variety of well known movies such as ‘Twins’, ‘Big Fish’, ‘Get Shorty’ and ‘Batman Returns’ where he played Penguin. DeVito’s short stature due to multiple epiphyseal dysplasia, a rare genetic disorder.

Spike Lee 165cm
    #03 Spike Lee (1957) American Film Director, 165cm (5’5″)
    Known for films examining racial issues, Lee has directed over 35 films and is most known for ‘Do the Right Thing’, ‘Malcolm X’, ’25th Hour’ and ‘Inside Man’. Lee has acted in ten of his own films, and is a fan of Michael Moore’s movies.

Jason Alexander 162cm
    #04 Jason Alexander (1959) American Actor, 162cm (5’4″)
    Best known for his role as George Costanza in the tv-series Seinfeld and his role as lawyer to Richard Gere in ‘Pretty Woman. Politically active in OneVoice and has visited Israel many times. Started losing his hair at the age of 16.

Michael J. Fox 162cm
    #05 Michael J. Fox (1961) American Actor, 162cm (5’4″)
    Known from tv sitcom Spin City and the movie trilogy Back to the Future. Fox was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease at 29. An advocate for medical research he created the Michael J. Fox Foundation in 2000. Michael is a vegetarian.

Jon Stewart 167cm
    #06 Jon Stewart (1962) American TV host and Actor, 167cm (5’6″)
    Well known as host of The Daily Show, Stewart started as a stand-up comedian, before making his tv debut with MTV. Legally changed his name from Leibowitz to Stewart when he married in 2000.

Flea 167cm
    #07 Flea (1962) Australian Musician and Actor, 167cm (5’6″)
    Co-founder and bass player of the legendary rock band ‘Red Hot Chili Peppers’. Flea is also an actor and has starred in films such as ‘Back to the Future’, ‘My Own Private Idaho’ and ‘The Big Lebowski’. Flea was close friends with River Phoenix and was in his company the night he overdosed on drugs.

Jack Black 167cm
    #08 Jack Black (1969) American Actor and Musician, 167cm (5’6″)
    Extensive acting career and known for comedy films such as ‘High Fidelity’, ‘School of Rock, ‘Kung Fu Panda’ and ‘Bernie’. Black is also lead vocalist of the comedic rock group ‘Tenacious D’ formed with friend Kyle Gass. Married to Tanya Haden, he has decided to raise their 2 children in the Jewish faith.

Seth Green 162cm
    #09 Seth Green (1974) American Actor and Writer, 162cm (5’4″)
    Starred in many films and television series including ‘Austin Powers’, ‘The Italian Job’, ‘Sexy Evil Genius’ and ‘The Story of Luke’. Green is also known for his voice over acting. Fascinated by space travel, he has worked with NASA and also designed the CASIS patch for the 2015 ISS National Laboratory missions.

Jason Schwartzman 167cm
    #10 Jason Schwartzman (1980) American Actor and Musician, 167cm (5’6″)
    Frequently collaborate with director Wes Anderson starring in many or most of his films. In addition to movies, Schwartzman featured in tv-series ‘Bored to Death’ and was formerly the drummer of rock band Phantom Planet. He also narrated the nutritional video ‘What to Eat’ and does not eat meat, dairy, or eggs.

Bruno Mars 167cm
    #11 Bruno Mars (1985) American Musician and Songwriter, 167cm (5’6″)
    Best-selling musical performer with over 100 million singles and albums sold worldwide. Mars has landed six number-one singles on the Billboard Hot 100 since 2010. Bruno is known for his powerful high tenor voice. His mother was a Hulu dancer and died from brain aneurysm only 55.

Daniel Radcliffe 165cm
    #12 Daniel Radcliffe (1989) English Actor, 165cm (5’5″)
    Made his acting debut at 10 in BBC television film ‘David Copperfield’. At age 11 he was cast in his best known, Harry Potter. He starred in the series for 10 years. Radcliffe is active in charities, including The Trevor Project for suicide prevention among LGBTQ youth.

timr
    Participant

Yeah, I thought that too, Oreskes is so blatant that maybe it’s noticed even by people who aren’t looking for it. In the youtube video of her TED Talk, the audience has kind of strange expressions… But maybe that’s just the natural smug expression of TED Talk attendees.

Assuming this to be so extensive as you hypothesize, I wonder what the technique is by which children would accept it, and seem to mostly do well psychologically, to grow up as seemingly healthy (albeit EGI) adults. Are they told “we’re different than the plebes, this is how we behave, it’s a secret” etc.

Maybe it would almost need a fictional example/ treatment, for those of us outside that world, to see how it could function in practice, the nature of the acculturation involved.

Participant

I’ve been on the fence about EGI (or at least the extent of it) for a while now. All the “transvestigation” YT channels are horrible, IMO. The immature attitude expressed by the likes of “Jungle Surfer” and “Jon Humanity” really make my skin crawl. Ruthlessly picking apart the appearances of women with masculine traits and calling them “disgusting” while throwing in an “anti-Jew” slur here and there is only going to repel non-sociopathic people who might sense that there is something to this phenomenon and are checking it out for the first time. And the mob mentality in the comments with their collective “EEEWWWWWWs” doesn’t do much for my faith in Humanity, Jon included.

The main problem is that I know for fact that people can naturally possess what could be judged as “opposite gender traits,” no “inversion” required. I have people in my own family who fit this description. Labeling such traits as “disgusting” and encouraging people to look at any “mannish” woman and “girly” man with suspicion is very low and I cannot support any channel that does this.

I do believe some of these channels may be shills who are intentionally making an effort to turn EGI research into an ugly, judgemental endeavor. This also includes going WAY overboard on the scope of this phenomenon. Could it be possible that the “Elites” are merely favoring people with naturally occurring opposite gender traits and putting them in the spotlight to create the impression of a larger “transgender” issue? Could eager-to-please stars even be having elective surgery to help create this impression? Could part of this be an effort to create “transgender hysteria” in the truth community similar to the “pedophilia hysteria” inspired by the Pizzagate psyop? These are important things to consider.

All that said, I have become more open to the reality of EGI recently, mostly from the efforts of Unreal who I consider to be the only mature and sensible “transvestigator” out there. I’ve found Unreal’s last several posts starting with the “fuckalots” VERY compelling. So Unreal, I don’t know if you’re open to making videos on this but I’ll just say someone with your approach is greatly needed to balance the output of those other off-putting creeps who may put out some valuable information, but ultimately poison the well in this line of research, by my sensibilities.

I’ll just close with my own offering to the suspected EGI database. This one I’m more sure about because of the alleged female’s father who is apparently a famous Hollywood plastic surgeon who is good friends with Gene Simmons, lol. Her name is Chloe Grace Moretz and I suspected something fishy going on with her gender identity from the moment I first saw her on film.

Here she is at age 16. Although her body may have had more maturing to do, you can clearly see the ruler-straight figure and unusually long arms.

Here’s a more recent image at age 19. Her body certainly seems “awkwardly built” (valet boy agrees):

Here’s an article about her plastic surgeon father from whom she is reportedly estranged:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3723614/How-Chloe-Grace-Moretz-betrayed-Beverly-Hills-plastic-surgeon-father-left-cancer-stricken-mom-Paris-Hilton-s-aunt.html

Perhaps a cover story to distance her from any physical “engineering” he might have subjected her to? In addition to possessing opposite gender traits, she really seems to be “designed” in some way to make her more facially attractive than the average MTF. Her lips in particular look like that were created in a lab.

Here are her long arms again, big shoulders and a good finger-length comparison:

I know the finger-length thing can be fudged depending on the position of the hand, but when it remains consistent, that should be a pretty good tell. Here she is again showing her “man hand” with the shorter index finger:

More fingers:

Chloe Moretz Fashion Beauty GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

SHHHHHHHHH! The index finger is the key:

https://static.chlomo.org/gallery/photoshoots/chloe_moretz_empire_big_screen/chloe_moretz_empire_big_screen_06.jpg

She’s dated Elite kid Brooklyn Beckham whose gender identity might also be suspect:

So as I said, I’m still not totally sure about the extent of EGI, but I’m inclined to put my money on someone like Chloe Grace Moretz than anyone with her plastic surgeon father and consistent male finger match. If you’ve ever seen her movies, you’ll also see she has rather “boyish” mannerisms. This was especially noticeable in a horror movie I recently saw that she made when she was a kid called Wicked Little Things. Perhaps she hadn’t learned how to “act like a girl” yet. Anyway, there’s my 2 cents on the subject, FWIW.

Participant

I recently submitted a reply here and when I tried to edit it, it disappeared. Now it won’t let me repost. Is this a sign I should stay away from this topic?

Unreal
    Participant

I recently submitted a reply here and when I tried to edit it, it disappeared. Now it won’t let me repost. Is this a sign I should stay away from this topic?

It is the sign of the (EGI) times – the machines are taking over and i’ve encountered the same problem on two different occasions lately. It is very frustrating if you do not copy the content before submitting your post as your input is lost.

Your post is however welcome despite of these troubles that occur out of unknown reasons – Ab has already looked into it and there might just be some admission defect in the forum software itself, not a human mistake.

For me, i reposted my content with a slightly modified text and avoided to correct my submission thereafter – the software is looking for doubles and will not allow the exact same content twice, even if your post don’t show. I wrote my post in Textpad and kept a copy until the problem went away – which is has (for me) now and hopefully it will for you too.

Fakeologist
    Keymaster

Yes I saw the post and enjoyed it. I changed a few settings, one of which should e-mail you a copy of the post so you can easily cut and paste it. I have turned off spam management which probably grabs some posts and deletes them. I’m not sure where they go either but I’ll try and retrieve them.

Your post said the some of these transgender youtubers are obnoxious and possibly there to disrupt. I agree, but Jon Humanity is particular is quite smart and spot on too many times for me to ignore him.

Participant

Your post said the some of these transgender youtubers are obnoxious and possibly there to disrupt. I agree, but Jon Humanity is particular is quite smart and spot on too many times for me to ignore him.

Thanks for fixing my post. It’s right there above your reply, Unreal, if you missed it.

I haven’t completely discounted Jon Humanity. He does make some good observations and I like his stuff on the nature of our reality as well. But is it really necessary to constantly call people with these traits “disgusting?” And the way he hammers the “This is a MAN. This is a MAN’S hand. This is a MAN” stinks of NLP to me. At best, he just sounds bitchy and it really takes away from his videos. But I know people love it and just egg him on. We live in a very superficial society where people enjoy criticizing physical appearances for sport. But what about people who just naturally look more “mannish” or “girly?” Spreading this kind of hate just isn’t cool in my book.

And the “Jew” thing he does really sounds tagged on and unnecessary, too. Almost like it’s a required part of a script. Just like EGI, I certainly believe there is something to the so-called “Zionist agenda” but I think it’s been turned into a truther trap as well. Encouraging casual anti-Semitism will only hurt the truth movement. In fact, I highly suspect there’s a cointel campaign going on to get more and more anti-Semitic “buzz” going to prepare “truth talk” for being legally labeled as “hate speech.” We saw anti-Semitism as a key part of Peekay’s recent “legal troubles.” I see more and more “high sub” YT truthers focusing on “Zionism.” Zach Hubbard even recently called for a “real Holocaust” in a video which totally shocked me. And then there’s the recent “PewdiePie” controversy and he’s not even a truther. I really think they’re gearing up for something to cripple free speech on the internet, specifically targeting truthers. Pizzagate was part of it and I think anti-Semitism and hateful “transvestigations” will play into it, too.

Anyway, when it comes to MTF opposite gender traits, the two that I consider the strongest indicators are the brow ridge and index finger. I think those things are seen far less in the natural world than the other traits. Females can have long arms, thick necks, wide shoulders, straightish bodies and strong jaws and still seem “normal” and even attractive, IMO. I just think Jon goes overboard when criticizing certain features. If he is genuine, I don’t mean to offend him with my comments. Just offering some advice about how to be more mature and sensible about this. His avatar says “HUMANITY LOVE RESPECT” and he’s really falling short of that with the way he’s conducting himself, IMO.

But back again to Moretz. Here’s that article about her father again:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3723614/How-Chloe-Grace-Moretz-betrayed-Beverly-Hills-plastic-surgeon-father-left-cancer-stricken-mom-Paris-Hilton-s-aunt.html

He actually looks pretty suspect himself and as you can see from the photos, in addition to Gene Simmons, he hobnobs with Caitlyn Jenner:

And some more pics with Beckham who almost looks like he could be her FTM sibling:

Could the strategically-placed water bottle in this pic be a little in-joke? LOL

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 362 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .

About Unreal

North, East, West, South - our media encode, script and popularize stories that aim to control the general population. Information is not free or harmless - rather a controlled and refined weapon covertly used on our minds ever since its inception - and model - the Babel.