Feb 2019

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Fakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Joemama

I have been an avid truther since 2004 and have been exposing the lies and fraud as loudly and passionately as possible. I’m a flat earther as well and have been spending a LOT of time in that arena for the last four years. Los Angeles, white male, 58 yrs old, and VERY well studied in the truth. Street truth activist, madman on the keyboard (computer, not piano), and I have yet to find a lie that can’t be exposed with a little help from my open ears and eyes. We live in insane times and being awake is a very strange life. Thank you!

napoleon wilson
    Participant

joemama sounds fun cant wait to meet him.

so anyone explained why there is a tinman in the 911 museum=no
    anyone explained why there is a witch shaped hole from the flight 93 plane in shanksville =no
    anyone explained why there is a boulder shaped like the house that killed the witch in the wizard of oz ,placed over the shanksville hole=no
    anyone explained why there is a shanksville memorial the same shape as glinda's wand =no
    anyone explained why there is a psi fi film with all 911 events mirrored perfectly =no
    anyone explained why they used l

xileffilex
    Participant

Me too Napoloeon….15 whole years of frantic keyboard activity [which site/blogs? I’m curious] ..and finally, after all these peregrinations in the wilderness, a home run to Fakeologist.com
    Welcome.

Vespadouglas
    Participant

do you lean towards the dubay / del or steere / oakley sites on your FE journey ?

VD XXXIII

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.