First TV Commercial Shown after JFK Assassination

Fakeologist.com Forums Other PsyOps/Hoaxes First TV Commercial Shown after JFK Assassination

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    rgosrgos
    Participant

jimbojimbo

Interesting coffee commercial. I will say that instant coffee has to be the worst invention of all time. Tastes like instant crap compared to regular coffee. How busy do you need to be to only have time for instant java? Fresh coffe takes only 4 minutes to brew maybe. And it’s only marginally more expensive. Their slogan should be: ‘Say goodby to flavor and hello to more time with Folgers crystals’.

It is all around you.
    Even in the very room you are sitting in reading this.
    You can see it when you look out of the window, or when you turn on the TV.
    You can feel it when you go to work. When you go to church.
    When you pay your taxes.
    It is the wool that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .
rgos

About rgos

Hi Ab, Here's a douchebag follower from Gitmo Nation Lowlands (NWO Logistics Central). Listened to all your shows in the archives (and Fetzer's). Informed academic on the rocks. Musician (of course), linguist (hail Chomsky), and I might have studied the Trivium. Been scraping down each and every rabbit hole since the beginning of this monumental charade. Clues and OBF brought me here. Thanks for the extra opening of eyes. Now, as they say over here: "Veel succes met uw show!"