Glasgow Dustcart Incident

Fakeologist.com Forums Suspicious Media Events Glasgow Dustcart Incident

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

23rd December 2014 Glasgow, Scotland

A dustcart driver takes ill at the wheel and careers 300 yards along the crowded pavement of Queen Street Glasgow, running over and killing six and injuring six more before crashing into the Millenium hotel.

I’m still off-line at the moment but I wanted to make a post here. I don’t know if anyone’s talked about it in terms of a psyOp, but it looks likely to me.

There were three people in the cab of the cart. I find it surprising that the other two people in the cab were not able to stop this happening.
    The cart travelled a full 300 yards and only
    Came to a halt when it ran into the Millenium Hotel.

The profiles of the victims look a bit psyOppy.
    Three from the same family. The couple had lived in Canada.
    The one man killed worked for the military.

One victim worked for HMRC and another was a teacher. Some familiar safe references available.

It was made clear that the guy was a Celtic supporter.
    In Scotland there are two big teams, RAngers and Celtic. Traditionally loyalists to the Crown would support Rangers and the not so loyal to the crown would support Celtic.

The dustcart travelled all the way down Queen’s street crushing people, past GEorge,s square and into the Millenium HOtel.

This struck me as a possible subliminal in a year when Scots were denied independence from the Queen in a big vote.

All the way down Queen STreet with a nod to GEorge(crushing people)into the mIllenium.

Looks like a CHristmas special op for GLasgow, to me.

Sorry for this scruffy post, when I,m back on line I’ll have a look at it properly. I just wanted to post and wish everyone Happy HOlidays.

See you in the New Year!

DalTampra

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

It’s insane, Tom. Jungle Surfer, surprisingly but pleasingly, has picked this one up. Enhanced retirement pensions with tie-in clauses? Plenty of analysis about if you look.

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

There is a nice series of photo of good quality in Paris Match [always look at other country’s coverage, they often have less-censored photos…]
    The little huddles of “first responders” are so redolent of Boston 2013. I’ll find the link.
    it’s here – about 13 of them
    http://www.parismatch.com/Actu/Faits-divers/Glasgow-Ecosse-six-personnes-tuees-dans-la-collision-avec-le-camion-poubelle-676256#

JS video..

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

While were’re here…..
    I just noticed this video by Saesch – he was on a radio show recently [with Ab perhaps, I forget, a real deep thinker, his ebola work is very good]

I know it’s minor but again there are deaths and there is some ulterior motive – perhaps a change in safety law – and it’s not “terrist” related. Drill quality props, way over the top.

I did kind of notice it at the time but had not time to investigate deeply.
    http://www.theguardian.com/uk/video/2012/sep/11/bestival-coach-crash-owner-video
    And it is Liverpool/Merseyside related.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-25674077

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Hello! I’m back on-line.

I’ve been pretty much off the internet, which was interesting. I started reading books again; hunting-out my old reference books and dusting them off, buying newspapers, watching television.

Quite an interesting angle on things for a change.

Anyway, to the topic of this thread, The Dustcart Disaster.

xilef, you said Jungle Surfer had ‘pleasingly’ picked this one up and you posted the video below, without further comment.

I’d like to just add my critique.

Firstly Jungle throws in a piece of false analysis. He mocks the idea that the cart ended in the position it did, having supposedly gone down the pavement. Of course anyone who had even vaguely looked at the incident would know that the cart came down a street and crossed a T junction.

Instantly this discredits the author. No contest in the eyes of many. The guy’s not on it.

We then get to the House of David and the Lion of Judea( ?) reference.
    He’s made a video about it apparently. Something about the Queen Mother?

David Lyons does indeed seem to be a liar. His Duper’s Delight surely noted by all who follow these things? So I’m with him there.

Talking of Duper’s Delight, perhaps we hear Jungle laugh at his own joke after his ”Masonic prawn’ line at about 3:55. He sort of slurs ‘ He’s just an ‘asonic prawn’ and then with his swift segue to a ‘woman called Laura’ he lets out a laugh. Ha!

Anyway there’s a bit more fairly empty analysis of the ‘witch’ witness including ‘chevrons’ in the background and the ‘ b principle’ and the beehive woolly hat? Then another little giggle of delight at his own bullshit and it’s over with a reminder to check out his video about The House of David.

Anything is worthy of analysis and it is relevant to this thread xilef, I just have to say that I do not find this a pleasing analysis at all.

I thought people around here knew Jungle was a clown?

Anyway, I the two wheels there reminded me of the Bianchi set-piece .

ds

fd

Another small point. It appeared to me in several of the photographs that the cart was made to look as if it had run over the car, which it hadn’t. The roof appears severed when in reality I believe the car wasn’t damaged in this way.

ds

ds

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2015-01-04/girl-hit-by-glasgow-bin-lorry-heard-a-scream-then-just-saw-green/

fd

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/uknews/11309755/Glasgow-bin-lorry-crash-aftermath-as-Christmas-shoppers-killed-in-pictures.html?frame=3146499

The car was shunted and ended beside the dust cart. It wasn’t run over. I wonder, I guess perhaps the jaws of life took the lid off the car and they just posed it so it looked like the cart did it. They let that be the impression.
    fd

DalTampra

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

Tom, a lot has happened in a fortnight. Actually one witness said it improbably travelled down the pavement and then crossed the junction. I only mentioned JS because he was among the first [he has done 2 videos] Here’s a “witness” who saw it travel 150 yards along a pavement..

or 300 metres:
    but there’s nothing sinister

which really means…

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

August 2011 – Filming of a dramatic crash scene footage for Brad Pitt’s new movie WWZ in George’s Square, Glasgow.
    Yes, that is the back of a dustcart.

ds

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/gallery-world-war-z-filming-1110267

An ( Apparently, credible ) witness found on youtube says:
    ”I was actually there when they were filming this scene back in September 2011, with that specific bin truck perched up on it’s side. Only difference geographically is that in the movie, this stunt was performed from the SouthEast end of George Square heading West bound, whereas the real life incident occurred at the NorthEast corner from a Southern direction heading NorthWest.”

This connection isn’t a revelation; (Jungle Surfer did a video on it, I shall not post.)
    I just wanted to put it on the thread.

World War Z

”United Nations employee Gerry Lane traverses the world in a race against time to stop the Zombie pandemic that is toppling armies and governments, and threatening to destroy humanity itself.”

same old themes really.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0816711/

Remembering the filming of Warner Brothers ( subversion for the mainstream classic ) V for Vendetta, in the London Underground prior to 7/7.

DalTampra

psyopticoneviledna
    Participant

‘Spiv’ speculates that the Glasgow Bin Lorry hoax was a precursor to introducing stringent new medical rules for drivers; announced this week. In plans proposed by the General Medical Council – notably not by the government – GPs will be expected to override patient-doctor confidentiality and inform the UK driving authorities (DVLA) if they believe a patient should not be on the road.

Plausible enough; although would that alone warrant all the effort in running the psyop? Did it need a huge hoax to bring about that change?

http://chrisspivey.org/you-wanted-to-know-so-here-ya-go/

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

They do love to recycle themes, in this case the rogue “bin lorry” – as seen in this fake crash/death story from Birmingham UK
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/07/school-bus-serious-crash-amid-fears-multiple-injuries/
    Teenage girl dies after minibus collides with bin lorry on school trip in Birmingham

A run of the mill hoax, no doubt all the school pupils will be given counselling to help them grieve ovoer a loved one. and help them pay tributes on social media.

Holly’s mother, Sari, 50, a pharmaceutical firm manager from Finland who lives with husband Martin, 51, in Burton upon Trent, was said to be ‘devastated’.

Holly had a twin sister called Emma, who is not believed to have been on the coach.

One mother revealed that her son, who was sitting near Holly, believed the bus driver’s quick thinking prevented more deaths.

Another “hero”. Separated twins.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4674692/Bus-carrying-school-children-crashes-Stafffordshire.html

and the “killer” bin lorry and the bus get carted off before the assembled photographers…

One of the most obvious psy-ops of recent months.

rgosrgos
    Participant

One of the most obvious psy-ops of recent months.

Marchioness…

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

Marchioness…

Good spot, rgos, a real in your face quotation, shortly after the Grenfell Tower mass casualty simulation, because the Marcihioness “disaster” is in the news again because of the victim identification modelling exercise which is required…
    In the UK, a pivotal moment in disaster victim identification came after the 1989 Marchioness boat tragedy in the Thames, in which 51 people died.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-40517658
    July 8 2017

and from the controlled “Green” Party…on the Grenfell Tower fire…

Sian Berry AM to the Mayor:

The most similar incident I can think of in London is the Marchioness disaster. That pleasureboat sank late at night, it was unknown how many people might have been on it, people were joining the party or had left the party, it was an ongoing complex situation. The families there had to wait more than ten years for a proper inquiry, but I looked at the reports in the news, on the breakfast television just a few hours later. The police were making estimates based on the number of people believed to be on the boat and the number of people they knew to have survived.

Same old stuff.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.