Have A Drink On Me ('ha, ha, ha, ha..')

Fakeologist.com Forums The Big Picture Have A Drink On Me ('ha, ha, ha, ha..')

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Alcohol is yet another trap they have laid out for you kiddies. One of the earliest, and most malicious known uses of alchemy. Around for thousands of years but it is still recent to the construct and design of life. No biological life form has ever adapted to this strange brew, nor will it ever. It deconstructs, devolves, destroys and deceives. I know from experience, don’t be a fool and learn the hard way! Save yourself a lot of time and trouble and stay away from this strange brew kiddies.

Of course you can believe the weighted write ups on it’s “health benefits” in the corporate media, ..just like you can believe the health benefits of fluoride, pharmaceuticals, vaccines, corporate food, GMOs and so on. ‘Have a drink’ ‘it’s a tradition’ ‘it’s good for you’ ‘be a man’ … ‘Jesus turned water into wine’ and so on. Take the bible and any such stories literally and you’re playing into the hands of empire. Since ancient Egypt, empire has realized the benefits of keeping the slaves placated, and the self-inducing alcohol is a favorite, ‘a tradition’, ‘have a drink’ (to your enslavement; no whip required). Over two thousand years of too many good people lost. At least here in our western subterfuge. As we continually follow this narrative perpetuating our own demise. Every geneation led astray by the same pied piper simply sporting a different mask.

Media wizards methodically displaying the most beautiful and brightest of our young people with a drink in their hand, deceiving the masses over and over again. Youth, a credit card with a seeming never ending line of credit. Wisdom verses the world, and the evil world winning over and over again, with a constant new crop of candidates always lined up and eager to please. Emulating their latest manufactured pop icon or trend in their otherwise vacuous lives. Drawing all the credit they can from what otherwise would be the hope and promise of a better future for the human race.

Black Dog soundcloud.com/blackdogsongs

Typo: “geneation”; correction: “generation”:

“Every generation led astray by the same pied piper simply sporting a different mask.”

Typo: “verses”; correction: “versus”:

“Wisdom versus the world, and the evil world winning over and over again..”

Comparatively, I think I could work with her! Ab should interview her. Hey Ab.

oops wrong thread

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .

About Black Dog

IMPORTANT PODCAST LINKS ... my current recommended online podcasts. For YouTube you can use Peggo.co or similar programs to download the audio only: ABOUT THE SKY (Sofia Smallstorm); CLANDES TIME (Tom Secker); COUNTER CURRENTS; CROW 777 RADIO; ERIC DUBAY (youtube); FAKEOLOGIST; GNOSTIC MEDIA (UNSPUN, John Irvin); GUNS AND BUTTERS (kpfa.org); HOAX BUSTERS CALL (talkshoe); JOE ATWILL (postflaviana.org); JOHN LE BON; OUT OF DARKNESS INTO THE LIGHT (talkshoe); REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES (.org); RENEGADE BROADCASTING; SAGE OF QUAY (blogtalkradio); THE CORPORATION NATION (wordpress); THE CROWHOUSE; THE HIGHER SIDE CHATS; TRUTH FILES (Dr. Jennifer Daniels); UCYTV (YouTube); Recommended Book: "Good Calories, Bad Calories" by Gary Taubes; WARNING: DO NOT EAT WHEAT OR G.M.O.. Organic wheat is still GMO! Do not drink chlorine or fluoride. Do not create or go near pollution. Stay away from the medical industry (See "Dr. Jennifer Daniels, Truth Files"). Buy organic or non-GMO. Know that behind every economic charade is a eugenicist! Let truth be known. Black Dog soundcloud.com/blackdogsongs