Hello

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    mahatmacoat

Hello, i can’t find where to put the introduction bit (if there is one) so i’ll put it here.
    The main reason i’m here is my need to make a determination as to whether or not nukes actually exist as claimed. If nukes appear to turn out to be what we’re told then so be it, if they turn out to be a provable hoax, i think it’s massive.
    I don’t wish to discuss how shapeshifting Jews run everything nor the shape of the earth.
    I may play devils advocate occasionally, please don’t take it too seriously.

Vespadouglas
    Participant

Hi mahatmacoat

“if they turn out to be a provable hoax”

It sounds like you are taking the official narrative as a default. What evidence is there, in your opinion, that nuclear weapons are a real thing?
    Regards
    VD

VD XXXIII

Vespadouglas
    Participant

More silent witness than devil’s advocate?

VD XXXIII

mahatmacoat

I don’t think there’s any evidence for nukes personally, apart from every time i raise it people invariably give the default stock ‘tell that to the radiation victims’ reply. This is pure conjecture, but the only way they could have pulled off this hoax is – many tonnes of TNT and a good sprinkling of any radioactive substance/and a total blanket media hoax control particularly hospital reports.
    The truth is i just don’t know for certain, so i can’t declare (even to myself) declare nukes are bullshit as an absolute statement.

xileffilex
    Participant

Fair enough, Mahatma. Here’s a facinating reference work of “radiation deaths”

10 Famous Incidences of Death by Radiation

Let’s pick one at random [ignoring the obvious Litvenenko psy-op]
    Horoshi Ouchi [or sometime Couchi]

http://www.iflscience.com/physics/effect-radiation-body0/

kept alive for 83 days, this Mr Ouchi who was
    one of three victims of a criticality accident at a uranium-processing plant in Tokaimura.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by xileffilex.
    mahatmacoat

Thanks xileffilex

Do you think, when my dad was diagnosed with cancer, the doctor knowingly with $ signs (or in this case £s) in his eyes had bullshitted my dad, and after surgery, the radiotherapy that made my dad ill as fuck (they weren’t injecting him with anything e.t.c.) was fake? If they were zapping my dad with something else? What technology could they have used to make him ill? Thankfully, my dad recovered and though i know people mainly die from the treatment but i do think people legitimately die due to cancer.
    How would you respond to this https://www.wiseinternational.org/book/export/html/2984 or this http://www1.american.edu/ted/SELLA.HTM#r3 do you think it’s just a mechanism to demonise nuclear power?

Ha ha that image of what’s allegedly Ouchi san’s corpse is completely incredulous to me but i’m no expert.

xileffilex
    Participant

How would you respond to this https://www.wiseinternational.org/book/export/html/2984 or this http://www1.american.edu/ted/SELLA.HTM#r3 do you think it’s just a mechanism to demonise nuclear power?

Possibly. Or it’s just one strand of a greater deception.
    It’s difficult to trust any science put before us, especially when the results fit what was required by preconception. However, a veryt recent modern report contradicts earlier studies:
    http://scienceblog.cancerresearchuk.org/2016/10/31/sellafield-radiation-and-childhood-cancer-shedding-light-on-cancer-clusters-near-nuclear-sites/
    article – October 31 2016
    Now, a report by the Committee on Medical Aspects of Radiation in the Environment (COMARE) – a group of independent experts that provides advice to the government about issues relating to radiation and health – confirms that the cancer cluster is no longer present, and supports earlier suggestions that radiation wasn’t to blame.

further research is still needed. The report here – [September 2016]

Click to access COMARE_17th_Report.pdf

Keeping the scientists busy. The puppet show continues…

mahatmacoat

I did notice the later conflicting reports you posted while looking for the links, but i wanted to stay on point.

What are the known possible options for radiotherapy making my dad ill? At an attempt to simplify,

Radiation doesn’t exist at all hence so called radioactive substances aren’t possible, or
    Radiation only makes you ill when you get regularly zapped with the radiation machine, or
    The radiation machine is an expensive bluff and somehow some other nausea causing technology is being employed

If you think there’s no such thing as radiation how would you address the above options?

Thanks.

Vespadouglas
    Participant

Hi mahatmacoat

I don’t want to seem insensitive to your Dear dad’s condition but since you raised it here,have I got this right?
    Your dad got ill
    He went to the hospital and got “zapped by the radiation machine”
    He became more ill
    He stopped getting ” zapped”
    Now he’s better

You have the first hand experience of the operation, frequency and severity of side effects of this ” radiation machine”. Along with information on diet changes, lifestyle changes etc.
    What do you think they did to your dad?
    Do You think they zapped him better?

From that, looking at your three choices, I say B.
    What’s your hunch?
    Respect
    VD

VD XXXIII

Vespadouglas
    Participant

Just to be clear. I have very little interest in whether radiation does or does not exist. They tell me it does.
    I doubt it. Something made your dad poorly after visiting the hospital.Was it radiation?. Does radiation exist?
    Land of a thousand questions
    Regards
    VD

Read more: http://fakeologist.com/forums/topic/hello/#ixzz4VfL8s8Ysski

VD XXXIII

Vespadouglas
    Participant

Just to be clear. I have very little interest in whether radiation does or does not exist. They tell me it does.
    I doubt it. Something made your dad poorly after visiting the hospital.Was it radiation?. Does radiation exist?
    Regards
    VD

VD XXXIII

mahatmacoat

I really can’t be certain whether or not he got ‘zapped better’, the radiotherapy was probably another pointless medical cash cow, i used my dad as an example in an attempt to speak from experience. All i know is, he was diagnosed with bollock cancer, he had a bollock chopped off (i now call him Johnny-one-ball haha), they marked a semi permanent target on his stomach and he had to keep returning over a period of time for radiotherapy which caused chronic nausea and fatigue, he finished the course of radiotherapy and recovered. But if radiation doesn’t exist as we’re told it does then i’m mystified as to exactly what they were doing to him. There’s just no telling.

I wonder if any of the eight Jesuit priests at ground zero at Hiroshima that survived supposed vapourisation by saying many rosaries through the power of Fatima contracted cancer after their return to Germany?

Thanks.

xileffilex
    Participant

What sparked this exchange was the vague term “Nuke”, which generally refers to nuclear weapons and the production of the active components…
    I can’t verify their existence any more than I can check the moon for footprints but there’s enough evidence around that there’s something funny/fake going on. Have you read this Cluesforum thread of 46 pages?
    http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=767683
    What is going on in alleged nuclear power stations, I have no idea.

There’s a minor topic on radiation here
    http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1729
    Perhaps you can register there?

mahatmacoat

Sorry xileffilex didn’t mean to be ignorant i never noticed your post. I think i registered at cluesforum years ago with the same username as on here, i say i think because my memory isn’t what it used to be. Thanks.

mahatmacoat

Regards
    VD

I haven’t read acres of skin and haven’t checked up on the court cases yet, but if some of the victims of alleged radioactive isotopes were awarded damages in the form of remuneration then the question is was it actually physically proven or just ‘admitted to’ by the accused party (unless the damages awarded were for a mistreatment or something similarly vague and not radiation experiments)?

What would you conclude from this?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.