Isla Vista Drive-By Shootings Santa Barbara 23/5/2014

Fakeologist.com Forums Suspicious Media Events Isla Vista Drive-By Shootings Santa Barbara 23/5/2014

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Participant

ISLA VISTA, SANTA BARBARA 23/5/2014

Elliot Rodger 22 year old
    Son of Hunger Games assistant director kills seven and injures seven
    Gotta check out the early Winky;-)- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Isla_Vista_shootings

7/7? From a media family? He was a virgin? He had the social media ready to roll…just look at it all: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2638049/7-dead-drive-shooting-near-UC-Santa-Barbara.html

I’m sure there are some here that feel like me and would be surprised if this wasn’t completely contrived. A play, if you will.

I love watching these witness interviews in psyOps.
    Only showing 26 views at the time of posting. Is this guy for real? Is he credible?

DalTampra

Participant

The caption reads -”Reported victim: It is believed Katie Cooper (top) was one of the victims of Rodger”

Oh yeh? The one doing the pyramid hand sign? Of course.

nh

DalTampra

Participant

Oh this is good. From a media family?

Look at his Grandad:

MN
    THE CAPTION: Elliot’s grandfather, George Rodger, founded the Magnum photo agency who covered the D-Day landings

History makers…

DalTampra

“The number 7 is the seeker, the thinker, the searcher of Truth (notice the capital “T”). The 7 doesn’t take anything at face value — it is always trying to understand the underlying, hidden truths. The 7 knows that nothing is exactly as it seems and that reality is often hidden behind illusions. A person who has a chart dominated by the 7 is usually easily picked out of a group. He will be somewhat introverted, perhaps shy (not to be confused with low self-esteem), never truly comfortable in social settings.”
    PRICELESS!
    http://www.numerology.com/numerology-numbers/7

Participant

Well, quite Blue Moon. The English expression ”What a load of old cobblers” comes to mind. But what else should we expect? Newton was an alchemist.

Oh, they just changed the injured to 13. Fair enough. That’s standard. Having made sure the early high impact reports got the 7 and 7 in there.

And Elliot’s/(was?) now 23.

Wikipedia page difficult to access.

changing stories…we know the drill.

DalTampra

Check out this picture. Completely laughable. The background and props are crappy renders with the people (whatever they are made from) pasted on top

Got it from here:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/family-confirms-ucsb-shooter-is-son-of-hunger-games-assistant-director/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

A few more pics and somebody called “Rodger Dodger” apparently made notes from the scanner. Note that the second-shooter rabbit hole was seeded. I’m already seeing the usual conspiracy sites picking up the second shooter theory. Another misdirection like the “man in the woods” from Sandy Hook.

http://www.edhat.com/site/tidbit.cfm?nid=134743

I’ve noticed that there are not really that many pics from this event. I also noticed that the neighborhood would be extremely easy for law enforcement to control.

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Isla+Vista,+CA&hl=en&ll=34.417177,-119.850626&spn=0.033491,0.063386&sll=34.41261,-119.853587&sspn=0.033493,0.063386&oq=isla+vista&gl=us&hnear=Isla+Vista,+Santa+Barbara+County,+California&t=m&z=15

I noticed that breakingnews.com, which normally has a steady trickle of stories 24/7/365 is letting this story sit on top. No unrelated stories posted for 5+ hours. Very strange

Ah, you beat me to it Tom 😉 but i’m gonna go in a different direction –

We’re told from headlines he’s the ‘Son of’ a Hollywood producer…

But haven’t we heard of another ‘Son Of’ Before:

‘Son Of Sam’ – David Berkowitz who Killed 6 and wounded 7 in NY in 1967-77 and had a hatred towards women not unlike Elliot ….

“I will slaughter every single blonde s**t I see”

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2638049/7-dead-drive-shooting-near-UC-Santa-Barbara.html

‘Most of victims were brunettes or women with dark hair, causing women citywide to bleach their hair blonde’.

Hello from the Gutters of New York

Elliot And Son Of Sam (Sync)

Participant

I noticed that breakingnews.com, which normally has a steady trickle of stories 24/7/365 is letting this story sit on top. No unrelated stories -posted for 5+ hours. Very strange

Mmm the mechanism of a hoax like this…in our faces.

Including – Retro-referencing! – (I’m sure there’s a word for that)

‘Son Of Sam’ – David Berkowitz who Killed 6 and wounded 7 in NY in 1967-77 and had a hatred towards women not unlike Elliot ….

Son of…Summer of Sam…wow, 6 dead, seven wounded(as was initially pushed) Nemesis that’s a very tidy connection.
    Scary folklore asserted. Like The Yorkshire Ripper referencing Jack the Ripper.

‘Most of victims were brunettes or women with dark hair, causing women citywide to bleach their hair blonde’.

This time there’s too many blondes maybe?

😯

DalTampra

Speaking of in our faces….the author of The Hunger Games, Suzanne Marie Collins, lives in Sandy Hook CT and now the son of a Hunger Games assistant director does his best impression of Adam Lanza 🙄

Interesting Son of Sam reference Nemesis, a relevant quote from Michael Hoffman: “The Son of Sam rites are memory theater mystery plays. Son of Sam is on par with the Jack the Ripper masonic ceremony and the killing of the King of Camelot in Dallas as a mass psychology imprint of some virtuosity. This was their idea of a black joke on that particularly virulent species of fool, Boobus Americanus”.

I thought they had special people to deal with crime scene cleanup? Just let the business owner mess with a bloody crime scene? It would be interesting (if I was a local) to observe if the store gets all new merchandise, or if they don’t even bother as there’s no actual blood contamination.

This one is pretty disturbing, the background of the shooter is custom designed to demonize a significant fraction of young men.

For what it is worth, from the Urban Dictionary:

Elliot,
    Man of great size and power. Usually has his way with any woman he wants.
    Thats like the elliot of trucks.
    Elliot has had his with with all of our mothers. Multiple times.

Rodger,
    A British word, useful at dinner parties, quite simply, to have sex.
    Darling, I can tell by the way you’re walking that you require a good rodgering.

🙄

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=elliot
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Rodger

I thought they had special people to deal with crime scene cleanup? Just let the business owner mess with a bloody crime scene? It would be interesting (if I was a local) to observe if the store gets all new merchandise, or if they don’t even bother as there’s no actual blood contamination.

Yeah exactly what i thought, business as usual then 🙄

From Transagenderhuman Retribution To the Hunger Games

Participant

Interesting Son of Sam reference Nemesis, a relevant quote from Michael Hoffman: “The Son of Sam rites are memory theater mystery plays. Son of Sam is on par with the Jack the Ripper masonic ceremony and the killing of the King of Camelot in Dallas as a mass psychology imprint of some virtuosity. This was their idea of a black joke on that particularly virulent species of fool, Boobus Americanus”.

‘A memory theater mystery play – a masonic ceremony – a mass psychology imprint’ That, appears to me, is effectively what is going on here.

This one is pretty disturbing, the background of the shooter is custom designed to demonize a significant fraction of young men.

Friedrich Nietzsche said: “The essential element in the black art of obscurantism is not that it wants to darken individual understanding, but that it wants to blacken our picture of the world, and darken our idea of existence.”

DalTampra

I was just reading about this now, since I do not watch television anymore. Since following fakeologist for a while, I always check the numbers in the articles. The AP article contains the following: Seven dead and seven wounded. Shootings started at 9:30 pm. Nine crime scenes. One victim was knocked off his skateboard by a BMW at 9:00 pm.

Typical things in such stories: Perpetrator found dead with gunshot to head, but not sure if suicide. Video released but identity of person in video not known. (How is this then connected to the shooting?) Student witness did not provide her full name. (Real reliable).

Quote: “He was in shock,” said Rad, who lives in Sweden. “He saw some plastic bags and said somebody must have died. He couldn’t confirm anything, he was pretty shaken up. It was so many things happening at the same time.” (Hmmmm. Again, not very reliable but very suspicious).

This is just the first article I’ve read. Saw in another headline something about father blaming the NRA. (Oh boy, here we go again).

SouthWester

Participant

HAMMY PSYOP WEIRDOS

Check out this clown at the start of this news clip getting his sound-bites in.
    He goes through his story like a memory test and has to mention that he stopped off and had to use the toilet as he fled! Pfff! He even smiles and lets out a small laugh.
    ”I dunno about shitting yourself mate. I think there is shit in what you say though” 🙂

Pah! He validates the Presidents’ visit ( was he there? I dunno) by referring to it and then makes a statement:

”People in America are living in fear. Because of the War on terror”. He goes on to say the government are spying on people because of it. And people are terrified!

”Scary times” says the reporter. Meet
    Hammy weirdo # 1

🙄

HAMMY WEIRDO # 2

”Every parent out there” he begins ( all of us yeh? ) ”You don’t think it’s going to happen to you until it DOES.” FUCK OFF!
    They seem to like rolling these parent actors out pretty quickly for maximum impact. This slightly weird guy opts for the aggressive, yet emotional approach. The thing is, it’s from a script that he’s reading. He literally acts it out as he reads giving inappropriate dramatic emphasis. He’s just lost his son but the end result feels like some desperate overwrought politician trying to sell some bullshit agenda he really cares little for. This is blatantly WEIRD and ‘B movie’ hammy.

HAMMY WEIRDO # 3

I get this surreal feeling to think that people actually believe this crap.
    He talks to us as if we’re under hypnosis. Very strange and unconvincing.
    TV movie level acting. That’s my three hammy weirdos for now.

DalTampra

Check out this clown at the start of the news clip here. He gets his sound-bites in, by way of sounding like a paranoid half-wit.

Don’t you remember conspiracy clown Tom? 😛

Yeah the videos definitely look a bit suspect, also this one, some think its green screen..

*Face palm*

Apparently we have now reached the point where fictionalized police forensics experts moonlighting as serial killers (DEXTER) follow more crime scene protocol than the police do at “real” events. No forensics presence whatsoever, just go ahead and clean that blood up deli guys, after all it’s just a movie set. Ridiculous!

Yep, watch out for those disturbed white males, they are a real menace!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2638993/Disturbed-white-males-dangerous-people-country-Michael-Moore-speaks-latest-U-S-mass-shooting.html

Another interesting thing here that I’m seeing is how they seem to have updated the stage plays with CCTV footage. This was one of the blatant and non-debunkable criticisms of earlier fake events. Now there is “CCTV footage” for this event as well as the event in Brussels at the Jewish place of contrived importance. Plus correct me if I’m wrong here but I think this is also the debut of an interactive media confession (youtube), could become a staple of future theatre productions.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

One thought on “Isla Vista Drive-By Shootings Santa Barbara 23/5/2014

1. Pingback: May 2014 | Farganne's Newsfeed

Comments are closed.