January 2018

Fakeologist.com Forums Fakeologist Members January 2018

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Fakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Matti!

> Hi Ab,
    >
    >
    > Okay… I’ve known about you and clues for quite some time – the go-to sites to check on fakery of all kinds. I have been following this kind of stuff since Bill Cooper and Maximum Rock n Roll… so mid 80s. I grew up in Stratford – upon – Avon and know all about faking Shakespeare – and I worked with Irish guys, so even in the 70s and 80s we could see all the BBC lies around the IRA. When the Falkland War farce began and everyone in the UK went Patriotic, and no one could see the manipulation, I got out. I landed in Germany and have been here ever since.
    >
    > I’m a musician and use Facebook to advertise: https://www.facebook.com/matti.rouse
    >
    > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCALZQbNr2BDMb9Qr0a2P8pw
    >
    > I found September Clues years ago – great stuff – but most people can’t talk about such things. I keep a eye on the right and the left in this scene, as well as the gnostics and magicians and I like the fact that you are still open regarding the shape of the earth. I don’t think we can know the true shape. One thought is the idea that this world grew from conception, like a computer world. So it can be any shape you decide to define it by but actually no one will ever be able to get outside it and tell us what shape it is.
    >
    > Oh, another reson I wanted to leave a message: The Green Room. Well, as an old Stratfordian I get tell you what we were told in the RSC (Royal Shakespeare Company). Players originally play out in the open. So backstage was simply behind the stage and what was behind the stage? Usually a field. A green field. Ergo the Green Room.
    >
    > All the best,
    >
    > Matti

Fakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Lazylauren:

Hi. First of all, nice to make your acquaintance. Last night was the first time I was on your website, so I’m not familiar with who you are but I was reading a post on September 11, and wanted to comment on it.

Let’s see, okay we can start with September 11th. I did a lot of research on it and I believe that there were very few casualties, I think the buildings were for the most part already deserted of people, I think companies might have rented office space there to store archived files. I don’t believe any planes crashed anywhere that day. I think a missile hit the tower that America thought they saw a plane hit it. I think this was a giant insurance scam/controlled demolition and bombing of old buildings that would have cost way too much to rehabilitate. Lately I will even go as far as to say that the towers were built for 911. Okay enough of 911. Since this event though, I no longer trust the mainstream media AT ALL. All the mass shootings that have occurred since, were pretty much full scale exercises that the media is included on to gauge the public’s reaction, anyone can go to the DHS/FEMA website and see that in order for police agencies to get funding for new equipment from the feds they first hold an active shooter exercise, and the exercise is usually the same day as the major event that they convince the public is real, eventually they will disarm everyone, these events are just part of the reason they will give.

I look forward to listening to the radio show mentioned in the example introduction. As of last night this group is brand new to me.

LL

P.S. Please note that I said, “I think” not that “I know”. The only thing I do know is I don’t know a thing unless it happens to me personally. 😉 I hope this is okay, this introduction and again, I’m happy to meet everyone. And I’m 51 and from California, married with a grown son. That’s all I can think of for now.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.