JFK and the French Revolution

Fakeologist.com Forums Other PsyOps/Hoaxes JFK and the French Revolution

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Blue MoonBlue Moon

As the 50th anniversary of the “death” of JFK approaches, I was wondering what the best evidence for his walking off stage really is- In my opinion the best support for this theory is Adolph Hitler- There is a considerable amount of evidence that Uncle Adolph did indeed fly off into history still very much alive and well and there was never a more famous/infamous and physically recognizable state leader than Hitler- Eyewitnesses, simple logic, blatant British propaganda and the ongoing influence of the Nazi regime today argue compellingly for a Hitler survival- So it is not unprecedented for such a thing to occur, that a world famous leader could have his death faked- And that the Grand Guignol theater in Dealey Plaza was probably just that: Theater-
    That said, I was pondering other fake coups d’état and singled out the executions of Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette as possibly elaborate fictions- Consider that Royal offices and those who would occupy them were not concerns for the general public- It’s very likely that the mob in the Place de la Révolution where the beheadings were staged had no real idea what the royal couple looked like- Even those upon whom the royal visage may have fallen outside of close family and loyal servants probably only saw individuals caked in make-up and partly obscured by elaborate wigs and plumed hats- And it is certain anyone vetted to be employed within the King’s retinue knew well enough you did not look at the King directly-
    Reports claim that Marie had her head shaved and was dressed in a plain white smock- She was taken from prison in the Temple at Marais and paraded through the streets on a cart- How likely is it that anyone in the crowd could testify truthfully that they knew that the woman before them was really the Queen of France?
    And what would compel such an elaborate hoax signaling the supposed end of one of the most powerful dynasties in Europe? Information exclusive to the ruling elites had been seeping out through the printing presses for several generations and a critical mass of understanding had reached a point where I believe these elites felt it necessary to stage a controlled demolition of the ancient regime and allow the radicals who rushed in to fill the void to kill each other in an effort to seize control- With that accomplished, a dictator was established and eventually a Bourbon restoration- All of this took place in the span of 21 years- The subsequent revolutions and restorations only ended with France’s defeat in the Franco-Prussian war in 1871- I can’t argue that these elites and their decedents were in complete control over the turbulence of the 19th century but I will remain suspect whenever there is a very public execution of an elite-
    PS- I love this howler from Wackypedia regarding Louis’ beheading: “It is agreed that while Louis’s blood dripped to the ground many members of the crowd ran forward to dip their handkerchiefs in it. This account was proven true in 2012 after a DNA comparison linked blood thought to be from Louis XVI’s beheading to DNA taken from tissue samples originating from what was long thought to be the mummified head of Henry IV of France. The blood sample was taken from a gourd carved to commemorate the heroes of the French Revolution that had, according to legend, been used to house Louis’s blood.”
    Priceless!

rgosrgos
    Participant

Masonic open-air theatre in Paris and Dallas. Makes sense now.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.