June 2014

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Henkus!

I live in Amsterdam , the Netherlands.
    I have been on a great spiritual journey since 9/11 2011.
    Back in 2001 i just finished high school and in september 2001 i started at the university
    studying artificial intelligence. The week after that 9/11 happened, and i was never happy with
    the ‘official’ story.
    It wasn’t untill Anders Breivik did his ‘thing’ in Norway back in 2011 that i discovered cluesforum.
    Back then i was (and i still am) into internet podcasts and thought if only there was a podcast
    relating to cluesforum.

That is when i found abirato.info
    Wich i followed silenty abit and then it became fakeologist.

Btw i also ‘discovered’ the no agenda show via your website.

I hope this is enough to prove i am for real.
    And yeah i’m ok with publishing this info.

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Cosmictinfoil:

Tinfoiler since the 80s. JFK was my first exposure to conspiracy. Took a break in the 90s up until 9/11 which woke me up from my dormant sleep.

HenkusHenkus

Now that i read my intro post i feel there is much more to say.
    I will try to keep it short and say a little more about my intent for joining this community.

I consider myself fakeologist (in retrospect) since the day of 9/11.
    When 9/11 happened i was never satisfied with what supposedly happened at the pentagon.
    I remember i was waiting months (a year?) for some pictures to come via official sources of some plane at the pentagon but… we got this low frame rate video of I don’t know, some explosion? Oh and did you notice, back then ofcourse ( this is all retrospect) , that it said 10 sept in the bottom? Huh not 11 sept, i thought…
    I cant really remeber when this was but i knew we were being lied to from that day FOR SURE!

Well that is how it all started for me.
    And obviously noone around me would even discuss these things. I was even studying artificial intelligence and NOONE there was even interested in the mechanics of this thing called 9/11. And what it did to ‘our’ way of thinking.
    That’s when I knew or found out that everyone else was ‘artificially intelligent’.

My main intention of joining here is to have a discussion with others about how you live in the ‘matrix’ knowing all these fakery/propaganda things.
    And , probably most important, how do you interact with ‘those who were first friends but now ridicule you’?.

I hope my honesty is appreciated here.
    Maybe this is a bad place to post? How many read would this on this topic?

-edit- for typo’s (all in the retrospect eh)
    Just spotted the biggest typo ever. In my intro i obviously mean 2001 in the second line …not 2011…heh

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome BlackVeil:

I am a critic of the New World Order, and interested in psych-ops. I also am doing some desultory research (when time permits) into links between occultism and the intelligence services. I used to be a member of the site, Liberty Forum, before it was shut down. Would like to chat with people who think outside the square. I can’t be bothered with flame wars.

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Dachsie

9-11 researcher since 9-11-01. Don’t belong to any group. Am a no planer. Have pretty much followed Dr. James Fetzer’s work.
    Am now focusing my research on 16 alleged amputees from Boston Marathon Bombing hoax.

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Antipodeon:

8 year 9/11 forum junkie. Now only interested in Clues & Lets Roll forums.
    Hoping to add fakeologist given the calibre of some of the posters here.

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Cobra Commander

Dear Abby,

Just kidding. Anyway, I followed you from cluesforum. My name is Anthony Burlison, and you’re more than welcome to check out my Facecrook page to see who I am, and what I am about. May have to friend request me to read. I started out learning a little of the truth from Dimitri Khalezov and Ace Baker, but I have come to realize they are nothing but half-truth shills, and it is my belief that Ace Baker is a character TPTB are using to smear simonshack. They created a character that has the same background (music/video) to confuse the masses into believing they are the same person, and the Ace Baker fake suicide was used so they can label us people in the know of media fakery as loonies, and point to Mr. Baker as a prime example. I read Onebornfree’s blog and I agree with him for the most part. The part I don’t believe in his blog is his theory of not being able to wake people up. Even though I have a lot of anger from people who don’t want to believe the 9/11 myth, I have also woken a lot of people up. If I wake up as many people as I can, then a lot of those people will wake people also, and the truth will spread like a virus.

I have experience with photoshop and also produce music using samples, so those are things I can use to help research the fake photos, videos, and audio.

I hope this is enough info to join your message board.

P.S. if you send me a Facebook friend request, you are more than welcome to join the conversations in the comment section of my photos to debate the people who don’t see the fakery.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.