Life is a Rollercoaster – The Alton Towers Smiler Ride Accident

Fakeologist.com Forums Suspicious Media Events Life is a Rollercoaster – The Alton Towers Smiler Ride Accident

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 101 total)
  • Author
    xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

Strange, the MSM couldn’t dig up a single friend of
    Joe
    Joe @JoePugh_

Watching the Thorpe park ep of the inbetweeners just reminds me of our trip to Alton towers ???????????????? @_emhancock @hollywhykex @hannahsinclairx
    3:49 am – 21 Apr 2015

Is it normal to send a tweet to a potential customer?
    Alton Towers sent Mr Pugh a tweet yesterday confirming the theme park was open.
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/581874/Alton-Towers-closed-indefinitely-after-thrillseeker-loses-leg-The-Smiler-ride-horror-crash
    How convenient for the narrative…

Alton Towers Resort Verified account
    ?@altontowers @JoePugh_ At the moment all of our rides and attractions are scheduled to be open today. We hope that you enjoy your visit!
    1:47 am – 2 Jun 2015 [9.47 AM BST]
    https://twitter.com/JoePugh_/status/605687262433673216
    Joe @JoePugh_
    Been at Alton towers two mins and some twats already ran my foot over with a push chair
    3:47 AM – 2 Jun 2015 [11:37 AM BST]

So far, so nicely set up for the news channels…
    And then the oh-so necessary-propagation of the story via social media…
    https://twitter.com/sophieweston_/status/605719925274103808
    Sophie Weston @sophieweston_
    The smiler has just broken down and a cart has crashed shit
    5:57 am – 2 Jun 2015 [1:57 PM BST]
    I feel sick..
    6:18 am – 2 Jun 2015 [2:18 PM]

https://twitter.com/sophieweston_/status/605728114606542848
    @altontowers can you update us on if the people on the cart that crashed are okay? Not nice hearing them screaming for help!!!!
    6:30 am – 2 Jun 2015 [2:30 pm BST]

cue the BBC and ITV….and Alton Towers…
    Alton Towers Resort Verified account @altontowers
    @sophieweston_ Thank you for your concern Sophie, we’re working on evacuation quickly & safely. All the appropriate services are in place.
    6:47 am – 2 Jun 2015 [2:47 PM BST]

http://ask.fm/sophieweston
    Sophie Weston @sophieweston
    stoke
    [home of Alton Towers]

Essex

Theme park bosses were informed of the accident on Tuesday at 13:57 BST** but ambulance crews said the 999 call was not made until 14:08.
    Alton Towers said one of its first responders was soon on the scene and security staff would have called 999 as soon as an assessment had been made.
    Sixteen people were hurt, four seriously, when the Smiler crashed.
    Crews from the West Midlands Ambulance Service arrived on the scene at 14:35 and they called the fire service at 14:41.
    People trapped
    Fire crews were not initially requested by Alton Towers but the park’s staff did put their own call in requesting their assistance at 14:45, the fire service said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-33011347
    ** tweet of Sophie Weston from Stoke, [or Essex]

Here comes the response

WMASVerified account @OFFICIALWMAS
    4 air ambulance amongst @OFFICIALWMAS response to #Altontowers. Support by @altontowers @StaffsFire @ColeshillCFR990
    8:46 am – 2 Jun 2015 [4:46 PM]

@DSFireXO @OFFICIALWMAS @StaffsFire @ColeshillCFR990 @JoshuaAtlas Thank you for showing your concerns and support to all of those involved
    10:09 am – 2 Jun 2015

The emergency services were brilliant…
    Reads like a drill script…

https://officialwmas.wordpress.com/2015/06/02/incident-at-alton-towers-resort/

Tuesday 2nd June 2015 – 3.00pm – Claire Brown.
    West Midlands Ambulance Service can confirm that we are in attendance at an incident involving The Smiler ride at the Alton Towers Resort in Staffordshire.
    A 999 call was received from the resort at 2.09pm reporting that a carriage of The Smiler had collided with a stationary carriage. Community first responders based at the theme park were first on scene and four ambulances, the Midlands Air Ambulance from Cosford with a MERIT trauma doctor on board, two further BASICS doctors and several senior paramedic managers have been sent to the scene.
    A West Midlands Ambulance Service spokeswoman said: “There are 16 patients on board The Smiler requiring triage, four of which have reported serious injuries.
    “Ambulance staff and medics are working quickly with resort staff to gain access to the seriously injured.”
    More details will be issued shortly.

The full script is here, ready for onward transmission by the MSM…
    https://officialwmas.wordpress.com/2015/06/02/alton-towers-update-3/

LennyLeverhulmeLennyLeverhulme
    Participant

Jon Brown’s last installments:

Alton Towers Hoax Part 4.0

Part 4.1

A good summary overall I reckon.

—————

xileffilex wrote: “Strange, the MSM couldn’t dig up a single friend of Joe…”

Yes, isn’t it. I guess the media would say they were only respecting the families’ ‘privacy’, something they signposted from Day One.

Considering Joe has got thousands of Twitter followers that’s the place to look for ‘friends’ I guess. Although if you read through them lots of these tweets are good tidings from strangers, along the lines of:

HANNAH! ?@mycuddlebunnies Jun 21
    Don’t know them personally but @leahwashy and @JoePugh_ seem like such genuine people wishing them a speedy recovery!

Mark Frenzel ?@mark_frenzel Jun 21
    @JoePugh_ hey mate saw what happend on the news the alton towers its was bad i hard on the news you feeling better take care of your self!

Rachel Louise Ray ?@RachelLouiseRay Jun 21
    @JoePugh_ i wished i could meet you all ???? Glad to hear that you and Leah are recovering ????

Who needs shills or real friends when the kind-hearted general public will step up to the plate?

———————-

Are these even the same person?

Joe in 2013:

Allegedly taken a fortnight apart these two images are said to be of a 16 year old Joe Pugh yet it seems to me that the 27 March ‘Elvis’ Joe (left, above) looks a lot closer in age and style to the 18 year old 2015 ‘Elvis’ Joe, than he does to the 10 April 2013 Joe (right). The April Joe, imho, looks like he is meant to be 15 or 16, with a more pubescent face.

Joe ‘Presly’ Pugh 2015 from his FB cover photos:

If Joe’s photos have not been totally CGI-ed then it may well be the same person in the “2013” photos taken at different ages, and they’ve stuffed up the chronology in setting up the dummy FB account. Or they were beta testing his image.

Meanwhile, despite the tragedy Joe can still crack hardy:

Joe ?@JoePugh_ Jun 23
    happy with my uni results!

Joe ?@JoePugh_ Jun 21
    #TOWIE sundays are my fave ????

I hope he’ll use some of that infectious good cheer to stand by Leah. 🙄

Participant

Source with date stamps from Faecesbook: photo on the left, here; photo on the right, here.

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

I’d tap up a few of his friends if I were the MSM…

24 November 2014
    [Joe Pugh likes this]
    These Elvis photos are all prepared in advance for the MSM to “find” them, as with the tweets.
    Here’s another twitter feed, part of the script by the look of it…from someone who bolted out of semi-permanent hibernation to tweet about the crash and send a photo of the air ambulance….
    nicola hawes @kitkatnic
    At Alton towers just witnessed a car on smiler crash into another one; feel sick like something out of Final Destination!
    6:28 AM – 2 Jun 2015 [2:28 PM BST]

nicola hawes @kitkatnic
    @altontowers can you let us know those people are okay, I saw it happen it was terrifying – that poor guy with his face smashed in!
    6:34 AM – 2 Jun 2015 [2:34 PM BST]

nicola hawes @kitkatnic
    Air Ambulance just arrived for the people on The Smiler. https://instagram.com/p/3bcasHCAZw/
    6:41 AM – 2 Jun 2015 [2:41 PM]

@kitkatnic Thanks for your concern. We’re working on evacuation as quickly and safely as possible. All the appropriate services are in place
    6:44 AM – 2 Jun 2015 [2:44 PM]

…then back to sleep. No further tweets since. [aka Nicola Wood on Instagram] The use of the colon is a particularly nice touch after feeling sick immediately after witnessing the “crash”. I think we have read the “feeling sick” meme before. It’s all soooo pefectly created.

Here’s the drill helicopter, helpfully tweeted by “nicola”

• This reply was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by xileffilexxileffilex.
    xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

In fact it’s probably best to see the drill unfold here…
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/11646279/Alton-Towers-Smiler-ride-crash.html
    As is usual in these “events”, there is a live blog from the MSM fed by scripted “tweets”
    What happened to the people with “faces smashed in”??

Here’s another “witness” picked up by the Telegraph, a media person who just happens to be there…Danny Simm
    https://twitter.com/DannySimm/status/605727850348576770

Danny Simm @DannySimm
    Big accident at Alton Towers, one train from The Smiler crashed into the other… Judging from what I saw it will be on the news soon!
    6:22 AM – 2 Jun 2015 [2:22PM]

Danny Simm @DannySimm
    @livviixo people unconscious on the ride with faces smashed in and blood everywhere… I think it will be closed for a while
    6:29 AM – 2 Jun 2015 [2:29 PM]

James Quinn, the Telegraph’s Group Business Editor, has just reported that the Alton Towers crash wiped £161 million off the market value of Merlin by the close of trading. Shares closed down 3.5pc at 444.3p.

Wonder if any shares were offloaded prior to the “crash”?

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

And there’s more – how fake news is created…
    sarah macdonald @sarahxmacdonald
    have the complete fear now after seeing two carriage crash into each other on the smiler! and the poor response from alton towers staff
    6:06 AM – 2 Jun 2015 [2:06 PM]

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/alton-towers-crash-carriages-smash-14-loop-smiler-ride-staffordshire-theme-park-1504057

A witness tweeted: “Just been a big accident at Alton Towers down to human error, people unconscious, blood everywhere, faces smashed in and knocked out. They sent out a test cart on the smiler and then one with customers and they crashed.”

Where’s the witnesses tweet? gone, gone gone…

Daft @daftnelly
    RT @ScumbagFrag: Just been a big accident at Alton Towers down to human error, people unconscious, blood everywhere, faces smashed in and k…

25 days ago

Valerie Hamill @SkyNewsValerie
    2 weeks
    @ScumbagFrag Valerie from Sky News, are you free to talk about the crash at Alton Towers? If so please follow so I can send you my number.

gone, gone, gone.

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

Follow the witnesses
    Valerie Hamill @skynewsvalerie
    @lovethatlester Valerie from Sky News. It would be good to talk to you about the crash at Alton Towers. Please call me on 07849854454.Thanks

25 days agoReplyRetweetFavorite

@__j4ke__ Hi Jake, it would be good to speak to you about the crash. Could you please ring me on 07849854454. Thank you

25 days agoReplyRetweetFavorite2 more

@Katieface1987 Valerie from Sky News here, could you please call me on 07849854454, it would be good to talk to you about the crash. Thanks

25 days agoReplyRetweetFavorite

not a lot to see, the first two tweets deleted, but Katieface is from Bolton….another Bolton witness…[cf Danny Simm]
    Katie Boniface @Katieface1987
    In shock and devastated after seeing the #smiler crash in front of our eyes. Sorry @altontowers that’s me put off #disgraceful
    7:32 AM – 2 Jun 2015 [3:32 PM]

Participant

CORRECTION
    Apologies guys. The date of the photo of Joe Pugh in my last post quoted as 10 April 2013 should have read 10 April 2012. This would then make his relative ages, according to faecesbook, thus:

————–

Xileffilex wrote: As is usual in these “events”, there is a live blog from the MSM fed by scripted “tweets”.

You gotta love those ‘live blogs’!

Why bother employing actual journalists doing real reporting when you could employ one or two copywriters to make up the news with dodgy tweets?

Our newspapers have been sacking a lot of journos and threaten to sack a lot more. I can see why.

Participant

xileffilex wrote: “Here’s another twitter feed, part of the script by the look of it…

nicola hawes @kitkatnic
    At Alton towers just witnessed a car on smiler crash into another one; feel sick like something out of Final Destination!”

😆

• This reply was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by LennyLeverhulmeLennyLeverhulme.
    • This reply was modified 8 years, 10 months ago by LennyLeverhulmeLennyLeverhulme. Reason: formatting error
    xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

You gotta love those ‘live blogs’!
    Why bother employing actual journalists doing real reporting when you could employ one or two copywriters to make up the news with dodgy tweets?
    Our newspapers have been sacking a lot of journos and threaten to sack a lot more. I can see why.

And sometimes, the tweets go off a bit too quickly…

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-32980354

Eyewitnesses reported hearing “a loud crash” when the crash happened at 14:09.

have the complete fear now after seeing two carriage crash into each other on the smiler! and the poor response from alton towers staff
    6:06 AM – 2 Jun 2015 [14:06 BST]

Of course there was a poor response, it hadn’t even happened [allegedly] until 3 minutes later! Not to mention the time taken to rush out a tweet rather than go and help the “injured”.

so many false statements and stories about what happened today!
    2:03 pm – 2 Jun 2015 [10:03 PM]
    Er, indeed, as we have discovered.

I guess the 13.57 tweet of “Sophie Weston” also went off a little too early, hence the adjustment of the 999 call to 14.08 to fit in with the narrative. – like everybody is sitting around for 11 minutes, busily tweeting…

Here’s another tweet from this suspicious account…

so terrifying what happened in
    Tunisia!
    1:50 pm – 26 Jun 2015 [9:50 PM BST]

Let’s hope it [i.e. nothing] happened before 9.50 PM!

Onto the latest fake event…

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

Amputation time, amputation time….just up on Facebook…[no offical press photoshoot] nicely low-res for onward transmission by the MSM:

Leah Washington
    Well, that’s all we’re getting, but nicely coinciding with this 10 year reminder…

Gill Hicks – “mummy robot”
    source: http://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/london-life/my-little-girl-calls-me-mummy-robot-bombing-victim-gill-hicks-returns-to-britain-for-the-77-anniversary-10363501.html

Here’s the only alleged pre-7/7 image available – a weird one at that…

source – September 29 2005 http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/3324338/I-wasnt-dancing-in-the-face-of-death.-I-was-just-on-my-way-to-work.html

• This reply was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by xileffilexxileffilex.
    Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

gf

What? I just felt like posting a picture of a one-legged bird, that’s all.

DalTampra

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant
    Participant

Joe’s ITV Interview (h/t Terran Downvale):

Like Leah and her amputation, these wounds and injuries have healed remarkably well in short order. And four and a half hours with allegedly serious injuries & no pain relief b/c he’s afraid of needles? Don’t think so. Haven’t they heard of liquid morphine in Alton Towers?

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

“They were all having antibiotics and stuff..” hmmmm it’s infectious!

The standard procedure, one interview and out. No problems for other news outlets, it’s shared out so there’s only one story, no contradictions. Nice media, good media.

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Joe’s ITV Interview

Ahhh thanks for that, hehe. Ermmm…’unbelievable’, that’s the word!

The long-time, safe pair of hands, Phillip Schofield says:

” You were on a rollercoaster, so you’d shut your eyes”

Haha!! No, you’d expect expect to have your eyes open on a rollercoaster. The reason you might shut them is if you saw something it looked like you might hit, NOT just generally. It’s like saying, ” so you were at the cinema, so you’d shut your eyes.”

Pugh answers:
    ”I had no idea it had happened…I heard this bang and felt summit slam into me knees, and then I just kinda opened me eyes and looked down and I could see blood and knees splattered on front of the carriage and stuff and I was just like, ” with a smile ” uh… somethings not right ‘ere.”

HAHA! Too true! Knees splattered all over the front of the carriage?
    This was NOT in the Smiler Ride promo!
    Something’s not right lad !

Joe says he didn’t know how severe his girlfriend’s injuries were because to him ”all the injuries looked the same”. All he could see ”in front of me face was” bones coming out of one hand and a finger hanging off the other.
    ”Literally I coulda just pulled it off, it were that severe” he smiles again. This is very obviously weird. Elvis Pugh is ridiculously blase.

”Obviously there was a lot of screaming” suggests Amanda Holden painting the horror ”but you, unbelievably, didn’t feel any pain at all”
    ”No” says Joe, in a word.

The bit about people taking photographs always looked like a cover for any incriminating public photos that might come out, to me. They get that point, clumsily, in. The idea of the public taking pictures of the event ( and future such things ) is frowned upon. Because Joe then tells us he was screaming: ” not in physical pain, but mental pain. I was just screaming and swearing at people to just stop taking pictures”.

It’s absurd again and doesn’t add up. He’s unaware of how his girlfriend really is in the seat next to him but he’s quite aware enough to be screaming in ‘mental pain’ at members of the public that he has established are taking pictures of him.

On the other injuries he casually says ”I could just see knees, really”
    Yeh right, just knees.

They were trapped in their seats for four and a half hours, but the time absolutely flew for Joe.
    When he came off the ride someone apparently said it was half past six and he thought ” it felt more like two o’clock in the afternoon”!
    It’s ludicrous. He wasn’t on drugs, he tells us. He was conscious the whole time and didn’t feel any pain. In fact it doesn’t sound like an ordeal at all!! Not at all!
    He can’t remember if Leah was conscious the whole time, but ”they were all having like anti-biotics and stuff”, but he said he didn’t want any because he was petrified of needles!!! HAHAHA!! The most frightening thing about the whole event!!

This is pathetic isn’t it? It’s child-like. Anti-biotics?
    Is there a doctor anywhere to explain how this guy felt no pain and why people with shattered knees were being put on courses of anti-biotics but not proper pain killers?
    When he got in the ambulance he had two paracetemol. That was it. Pfff.

Haha. The smile spreads across his face again. What a brave boy you were Joe, on your big day out.

DalTampra

Participant

Tom wrote:
    “The bit about people taking photographs always looked like a cover for any incriminating public photos that might come out, to me. They get that point, clumsily, in…”

Writ large, along with the “please respect the families’ privacy and mind your own business” instruction.

With Joe’s ITV interview, Terran mentioned that the interview could have been shot in two studios and composited to look live.

While his story’s preposterous, Joe’s physical reactions look pretty genuine, imho — esp the ‘spontaneous’ blush when Amanda reaches out to nearly-touch his hand. Inappropriate, yes. But genuine. I find the mixture of the uncanny Elvis look, the ‘ee by gum’, and the slightly effeminate style, well, pretty gay, to be honest but maybe I’m reading it wrong:

Anyway, I’m thinking, Joe’s either a pretty good actor, or possibly, a pretty good CGI confection.

All the post-accident photos look to me totally photo-shopped, esp the first of July one with Leah that filex posted. In fact, I’ve seen very few — if any — photos of Joe Pugh that don’t look questionable. So you’ve got to ask, why photo-shop pictures if he were a ‘real’ crisis actor?

I realise that’s no proof of CGIness. Could be it’s just more convenient to fake all the media photos, either way. Proof requires a Simon Shack quality analysis, which is beyond my pay grade I’m afraid.

*** Really enjoying the work you guys are doing on the Tunisia hoax. Thanks

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

Lenny – I think he’s real. I think he’s also a very good actor – being serious here – and genuinely pleasant. He does set off my gaydar [so what] and the story is absurd but he would be really great in something like a TV series. Give the man a job! [streets better than those dreadful Tunisian hotel and beach actors] And he should keep the Elvis look.

The amputation business is a real conundrum however.

Participant

filex wrote:
    “The standard procedure, one interview and out. No problems for other news outlets, it’s shared out so there’s only one story, no contradictions. Nice media, good media.”

😀 Kind of the opposite of psychic driving, where the loose ends are concerned. Then, quickly on to the next page:

The customary talking points do stand out. Headlining: instant forgiveness.

Rollercoaster victim Joe Pugh tells ITV News, their website reports:

“He is not bitter or angry at the owners of the theme park… [He suffered] two shattered knees … was worried he was paralysed in the hours that followed, and revealed he will never regain the use of one of his fingers… [He] cannot stop thinking about the crash.”

But, naturally enough, and not forgetting his gf lost her leg:‘I’m not angry at Alton Towers’.

Okay, not quite as fast as Cassidy Stay or Robbie Parker but for a lower order hoax he still shows a clean pair of heels.

Then, forgiveness — sans the tedious anger, denial & depression we mere non-media mortals endure — is closely followed by the compassionate humanity!

“[Leah]’s still the same person. It’s like if you lost a friend because they changed their hair colour, that’s how I thought of it, and if you lose somebody just because they’ve lost a limb then you’re not worth having.”

Yes, throw that one away like a faulty prosthetic.

—-

filex wrote:
    “Lenny – I think he’s real. I think he’s also a very good actor – being serious here – and genuinely pleasant. He does set off my gaydar [so what] and the story is absurd but he would be really great in something like a TV series.”

I was thinking how his new TV interview here reads like lines from Home and Away. Definitely has the looks and ‘niceness’ for a guest spot, as say, the gay (or bi) gap-year student prawn fishing on Summer Bay. Elliot Rodger would be good too.

Participant
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 101 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.