Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17

Fakeologist.com Forums Other PsyOps/Hoaxes Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 206 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I saw Tom Dalpra dabbling in Ukraine-flight MH17 in another thread, but this one warrants its own topic:

The Malaysia Airlines Ukraine-flight MH17 has to be the most rigged flight ever.

Yes, it hurts now all the jubilation in Gitmo Nation Lowlands has finally calmed down, but 154, 173, 189, 192 casualties? Who writes this shit?

Take a look at the logo and motto:

33 is the magic number

Journeys Are Made by the People You Travel With

All your insights go here…

Henkus

Maybe it is too premature to post this but :

Altough the whole narrative seems a gigantic hoax to me,
    one of my friends has identified one of the victims.
    I will investigate this more tomorrow it’s late now but to say there are no victims, i don’t know…

We’ve got a live one…

Or should I say a dead one? This should be interesting.

(BTW the logo looks like a 33 rgos if thats what you’re getting at)

Participant

Highly amusing rgos. This however is no time for frivolity. At times in the course of this research we come across thrilling new discoveries and this could be one. I think this might be how they do crop circles.

fd

DalTampra

xileffilex
    Participant

I think the Lockerbie and Shanksville analogies are good. Some Flight 93 images are here
    http://www.vaed.uscourts.gov/notablecases/moussaoui/exhibits/prosecution/P200060.jpg
    look for P200057 to P200064
    I don’t think a credible victim list is a big problem. Already warning bells are sounding – two great guys, Newcastle football fans…some biographies have “emerged” very quickly.

And noted here Malaysia Arline’s only joined the Oneworld Alliance last year.

http://www.oneworld.com/member-airlines/malaysia-airlines/

Participant

I think this might be how they do crop circles.

Hate to disagree, Tom, but I’m convinced they do ’em with extraterrestrial craft.

Participant

And, Tom, what makes you think I am frivolous? Is it because I unfairly seemed to link this terrible disaster to our 2014 Brazil World Cup soccer topic? Well, think twice:

Tussen de palen

Book title: Tussen de palen (Between the goal posts)

There you have it.

Besides, this gives a whole new meaning to Schwalbe, don’t you think so?

Participant

And again, Tom, are the English soccer-actors ready? Because we are:

2018 FIFA World Cup

Participant

We don’t need no stinking badges!

Stinkin Badges

Participant

The UK newspaper headlines cry – PUTIN MURDERER.

The Daily Mail is currently my favourite on-line source of official bullshit- narrative-in-pictures.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2697538/Shocking-new-accounts-carnage-MH17-crash-site-emerged-today.html

ds

caption: ‘Howling and everything rattled’: Retiree Irinia Tipunova, 65, told how the body ripped through her home. The damage roof can be seen above from the outside.

fd

caption: ‘She landed in the bedroom’: The corpse of one of the victims crashed through the roof of a house in Raspinoye, just 5km from the MH17 crash site

gf

caption: Behind it all? Vladimir Putin, pictured with Orthodox church Patriarch Kirill at a religious celebration yesterday, is under international pressure

fd

Here we have cigarettes, balaclavas and a toy monkey.

vd

Care has clearly been taken to show some well-loved ( well worn) children’s toys. A little bit too much care maybe? The Winnie the Pooh looks so dirty it doesn’t look like something a child would be allowed to keep without a good wash. Yes, well-loved teddy bears look worn, but this Winnie is filthy.

I note that the book is titled ”Loser”.

fd

Here we have a protest in Kiev. Yellow is very evident.
    On the psychology of yellow:

”YELLOW. Emotional
    Positive: Optimism, confidence, self-esteem, extraversion, emotional strength, friendliness, creativity.
    Negative: Irrationality, fear, emotional fragility, depression, anxiety, suicide.

”The yellow wavelength is relatively long and essentially stimulating. In this case the stimulus is emotional, therefore yellow is the strongest colour, psychologically. The right yellow will lift our spirits and our self-esteem; it is the colour of confidence and optimism. Too much of it, or the wrong tone in relation to the other tones in a colour scheme, can cause self-esteem to plummet, giving rise to fear and anxiety. Our “yellow streak” can surface.”
    http://www.colour-affects.co.uk/psychological-properties-of-colours

fd

More yellow:
    ds

From Australia – a mock-up Putin Wanted Poster.
    fd

This Daily Mail article doesn’t show any dead human bodies, but we do have a dead monkey.
    fd

Further pulling-at-heart-strings. Mini-mouse makes an appearance.

jh

The plastic bag caught my eye. ‘Rituals R US’ sounds about right.
    fd

We have miners being shown helping with the search for bodies. They appear to have come straight from the mine still covered in coal dust and continue to wear their hard hats and carry their tools. It all seems a bit weird.
    ds

DalTampra

Participant

And some more yellow…

Yellow

Tom, if you spot any potential footy betting codes in that Daily Mail page, just give me a shout. I’m dying to make a wager.

Yes Tom, there definitely is a lot of emphasis on the wreckage, as for the Teddy Bears maybe they watched this clip from Drop The Dead Donkey ❗

Participant

Further pulling-at-heart-strings. Mini-mouse makes an appearance.

jh

• Adam Lanza trolley…check
    • LGBT pink programming case, book and shirt…check
    • Two Dutch girls missing in Panama on backcover…check
    • “Met wie ga jij dit jaar naar Spanje?” Dutch Piet-discussion reminder…check
    • Blue-and-white striped backpack…sort of
    Participant

I note that the book is titled ”Loser”.

fd

It says: Het leven van een Loser: niet te filmen!

(The Life of a Loser: Unfilmable!)

Now, where have we seen that before? Ah, on another July flash point:

Bold

Participant

I wonder, does this classify as predictive-programming?

Schwalbe

From http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2698068/Did-Russian-soldiers-trigger-finger-blow-MH17-sky-NOT-Ukranian-rebel-Tense-United-Nations-showdown-turns-heat-Putin-US-says-rag-tag-separatists-struggle-fire-missile-themselves.html

Donald Duck Pocket 202: De Zwarte Magier

De Zwarte Magier = The Black Magician 🙄

Stratego – Strategy board game wherein the objective of the game is to find and capture the opponent’s Flag, or to capture so many enemy pieces that the opponent cannot make any further moves. Players cannot see the ranks of one another’s pieces, so disinformation and discovery are important facets to gameplay.

The cards just happen to settle at 3-6-9, which for those who are not aware is a signature of the saturnian/kabbalistic tomfoolery. The additional cards are the Ace and an 8, the oroboros serpent.

There are barely visible markings on this drawing on the top of the page, from the upper left hand corner to the upper right hand corner. It is difficult to decipher in a small thumbnail so maybe someone with advanced editing programs can take a crack at them. It looks to me like a 33 in the left corner and possibly 666 or 360 in the upper right corner. I can’t make out whatever is in the top middle.

Wheat and Tares

Matthew 13:24-30King James Version (KJV)

24 Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field:

25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

26 But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also.

27 So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Finally, this is a capture from the alleged video of MH17 making impact with the ground

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dawn_of_the_Planet_of_the_Apes

In theatres now!

Carys
    Participant

Flight MH17 and the New World Disorder
    – from today’s Telegraph:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/10976498/Flight-MH17-and-the-new-world-disorder.html

“How to respond to this new world disorder is suddenly the pressing issue of our time.”

Don’t Panic!

Keep Calm and Carry On people 😉

Participant
    Participant

Yes Tom, there definitely is a lot of emphasis on the wreckage, as for the Teddy Bears maybe they watched this clip from Drop The Dead Donkey :!:

Oh yes, perfect! It’s obvious, people make jokes about it, but the majority still lap-it-up.

And some more yellow…

Yellow

Tom, if you spot any potential footy betting codes in that Daily Mail page, just give me a shout.

Haha. Well…quite. To be honest I’ve been looking at that sort of referencing for a year, pretty much on my own. I welcome the chance to run a few ideas past someone else.

The football referencing with this operation is noted. I hadn’t seen your ”between the posts” picture, and with the World Cup 2018 in Russia (we perhaps remember the 18 from 2014 WC referencing) aptly noted, we clearly have some football painted into this picture.

We hear, two of the English ‘victims’ were travelling to see their beloved Newcastle United. We’re told Barry Sweeney, father of ‘victim’ Liam ( ‘No1 Newcastle fan’), actually heard of the death of his son on the Newcastle United Website! (This really pushes credibility, surely? How does that happen? Wouldn’t a direct relative be the first to be informed? I don’t know, it just seems wrong?)

A tribute to Liam has already been arranged for the opening day of the football season game against Manchester City and Newcastle manager Alan Pardew has spoken-up about ‘the passion’ of Newcastle fans.

‘Pal Margaret Bambra 66 said: ”He lived for Newcastle United and now it looks like he died for them’.

fd

Liam Sweeney leading the chorus of ”You fat bastard!”
    fd

Okay, okay, we get it. He was a hard working lad who worked for a leading supermarket and cared for his terminally ill step mother and was a devoted, passionate Newcastle Utd fan who lived ‘and died’ for his club.

I wonder about the Alignment of ‘victims’ in big psyops with a certain sports team -it does have a basic dynamic. They went down. They died. Last year, at the end of a triumphant Manchester United season, we had a strong alignment to that club in psyop ‘victim’ Lee Rigby’s profile.
    Manchester United duly had their worst season in over 20 years.

Whilst aligning Rigby with such a popular club is obviously a simple way to personalise and to identify the victim with a lot of people, it perhaps can also continue the process and ‘take them down too’, if you will.

With Rigby, it’s perhaps relevant that he was originally said to have had his head ‘hacked-off’. Manchester Utd had just seen the retirement of their longtime figure head, Alex Ferguson. Their head had gone. It struck me as a tidy analogy.

Newcastle could get relegated or have a really good string of results and head the league only to fall away late-on ; hey, they might even win a cup…or perhaps, more likely, they might have a famous cup run and then lose in the final…

There’s different ways of referencing Newcastle. All I can suggest, at this point, is that they probably will be featured in the new season, in some way and that we see here a big military intelligence op which, once more, makes some effort to reference sports.

I must assert that these things are very tricky to predict, specifically, in my limited experience. I’m extremely wary of giving ‘tips’. During the World Cup I tried to predict ( without tipping ) the fix and it wasn’t until one minute from kick-off in the final that I just managed to post a suggestion that no19 Germany might score the winner. I still fancied Argentina might win and before that I’d made a case for Brazil.

The big percieved loss, of course, rgos, is to the Dutch people. They have by-far the most casualties.
    I’d be interested in any subtle referencing you may see in your media regarding this event.

I wondered about the AIDS thing. Could it be a signal of a change in AIDS science somehow ? A ‘get-out’ from the bullshit of that?

DalTampra

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 206 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .

About rgos

Hi Ab, Here's a douchebag follower from Gitmo Nation Lowlands (NWO Logistics Central). Listened to all your shows in the archives (and Fetzer's). Informed academic on the rocks. Musician (of course), linguist (hail Chomsky), and I might have studied the Trivium. Been scraping down each and every rabbit hole since the beginning of this monumental charade. Clues and OBF brought me here. Thanks for the extra opening of eyes. Now, as they say over here: "Veel succes met uw show!"

One thought on “Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17

1. Pingback: Ep117- Calcified Lies and MH17 | Fakeologist.com

Comments are closed.