Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17

Fakeologist.com Forums Other PsyOps/Hoaxes Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 206 total)
  • Author
    Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

This is the footage I watched and thought that they might have done it
    by remote control with a dummy in the car! If ‘they’ infact, did it!
    It’s certainly pretty violent looking and fairly dangerous for the marshals!

Does the other camera man film it?
    I was looking at the other cameraman visible in the bottom left hand corner.
    It looks like an official TV camera. As the car approaches we can see him swing his camera around, then, is it a trick of perspective, or does he seem to stop filming it and not turn his camera? It’s probably a trick of perspective, but I was expecting to see the camera pointing out on the right hand side a bit. He appears to not film it.

If he did film it, we haven’t seen it yet.

DalTampra

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

The key figure is the one in red at 0.03; parallax might mean he wasn’t exactly near the path of the car. Why film this corner? Parallel with Queens day in Apeldoorn.

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

There’s cameras on every corner xilef, it’s a Grand Prix.
    However, the only angle we’ve seen is the classic ”eye witness” evidence above. The T.V. angle was from the opposite direction, as seen here:
    ( stay with it; interesting edit to this quirky little film.)

The ‘tractor’ would obscure the view anyway, but I’ve not seen that angle which naturally would have been filmed.

I found this picture helpful on perspective. [Please also note the 10 06 on the recovery vehicle. By the time we were taking this in with our monday morning papers, the date was indeed, 10/06/2014]
    fd

Lap 42, corner 7(dunlop corner) Subtil( is that Subtle in any language?) slides off side-ways. Next lap, Bianchi drives straight down the road ( and there is a road it appears) towards the open gap of the fire station, marked with Orange, and into the back of the recovery vehicle at just the right height to do very much the suggested ‘severe head injuries’ that it is reported he’s suffered.

There’s a short straight going into the sweeping turn of Dunlop.
    hg

Must fly right now ( Emirates would be suggested).

Drive safely people.

DalTampra

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Dropping this in here as the other video’s gone.
    We see Adrian Sutil gently sliding, side-on, into the padding.
    Bianchi’s approach was completely different.

DalTampra

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

I was just curious why a camera would be pointing at the point the car shot out of the circuit and not the action, Tom.
    There is some interesting discussion here, where one or two writers are puzzled about the imagery and narrative

Bianchi moved to ICU following brain surgery as more details regarding crash emerge
    by informula1

some photos included

According to witnesses and multiple credible journalists at the track, Bianchi started to lose the rear of the Marussia and tried to correct. Like Kobayashi in practice, he overcorrected and leaped over most of the gravel trap, so the car maintained a lot of its momentum. There is apparently video of the crash, but it’s being withheld for obvious reasons.
    Damage to the Marussia and photo

When he struck the back of the tractor, the left side air-intake was shaved completely off and the entire rear of the car was decimated on impact. There was also some major damage to the front end of the car.

Photos showing the accident scene and damage very clearly. You can also see a stunned Adrian Sutil looking on in horror. It’s quite a powerful image (look to the filmstrip on the left).

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

xileffilex said: ”I was just curious why a camera would be pointing at the point the car shot out of the circuit and not the action, Tom.”

Sorry there, xifef, I figured you meant that on re-reading, but my edit time was up. Of course we see here that Adrian Sutil was a key player – if this was faked. His sliding off the track the lap before, all part of the plan – as would be, of course, his head-in-hands reaction for the camerapeople ( whoever they were!).
    http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/motor-racing/jules-bianchi-formula-1-crash-felipe-massa–i-was-screaming-into-the-radio-that-it-was-too-dangerous-9775787.html

ds

NOTE: I earlier questioned if corner 7 was the ‘right’ corner.
    I said how the crash site looks more like either turn 3 or 5. I scrubbed the post because I think I’m probably confused!

This is the MH17 thread. My broad conclusion regarding this incident is that it looks a long-planned and expertly-pulled-off, stunt that’s been styled to tie in with the ‘Big Picture’ – The BP 😆

A (Sutil!) reference to Summer’s big Op MH17, which put Putin under such scrutiny. Right there at the first Grand Prix ever in Russia.
    Bernie Ecclestone could hardly keep his hands off the ex KGB tough man, it was almost embarrassing.

fd

fd

fd

gf

gf
    In the end you’d think it would get irritating.
    fd

The question remains: Who is really fucking who, here?

fd

fd

DalTampra

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

12 MONTHS AGO – JAPAN GRAND PRIX – BIACHI CRASHES HEAD FIRST ( in practice, indeed! ) INTO CRASH BARRIER.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/110516

GF

This ‘arty'(?) dapple-image in autosport looks like foreshadowing ( even if it isn’t!) doesn’t it?

—————————————-

The video below was posted on THE DAY OF THE CRASHthis year. It has nearly 2 million views.
    The final images appear to be from the previous years’ incident. Note the rear-left intact. Also the recovery vehicle in sight ( as it probably would be but naturally strong foreshadowing still)

A further crash reference occurred as the 2013 Japanese Grand Prix officially began –
    At the very first corner Biachi was shunted from behind by Dutch driver Giedo van der Garde and his race was over for the peak audience to see.

http://www.autoblog.com/photos/2013-japanese-f1-grand-prix/#photo-1267303

DalTampra

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

HMMM

https://www.flickr.com/photos/nhayashida/10346916804/

have you seen this gif Tom? Origin unknown, but probably part of the official narrative push
    http://99gifs.com/-img/5432a8dac90e8c04640000e5.gif?w=600&h=338

There’s some discussion here
    http://www.gpro.net/gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=24284&Page=17
    which highlights that the media didn’t report this incident [cameras all over the place…..] for 20 minutes or show the crash footage [the world of instant messaging, texting, phoning…] something very wrong here. The deploying of the green flag with crashed cars and a digger/rescue vehicle on the track is unbelievable.

No comments on this video until a week ago?

cf

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

As someone says in the comments:
    ”Look at his hands on the steering wheel. He does it on purpose.”

This is the in-car footage of that 2013 Japanese GP Head-on practice crash.
    Wow, it’s obvious isn’t it? He really does look like he did it on purpose.

(That blood-red item that gets blown off the lens wasn’t a deliberate detail was it? Surely not? haha, might as well be! Having sat fairly insignificantly for a year, this video was suddenly guaranteed traffic…).

And that dapple fore-shadowing, how tasteful?
    fd

DalTampra

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

and another….

BarbecuedPossum
    1 week ago

Why, when he caught the oversteer, did he not return to steering right…wtf..hes an F1 driver and he cant hold a slide correctly….?

The crash sequence is dovetailed in here at about 1.24:30 –

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

I’m still smiling about that Biachi 2013 practice crash…wow…

This angle gives another perspective of the 2014 incident. Lots of running around.

—————————————————————————

Just a little note here that Michael Schumacher’s doctor is visiting Bianchi in hospital…nah…not that as well, surely?

This does feel a bit like validation:
    http://www.sport.net/man-arrested-on-suspicion-of-leaking-michael-schumachers-medical-files-found-dead-in-prison-cell_227043

DalTampra

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Then this aircrash from Russia . Snowplough on the runway. Another Frenchman. Total wipeout. Is this part of the programme?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-29699733

DalTampra

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

We saw from the start with MH17 that soccer was painted into the picture.
    On looking for any evidence of the latest Russian ‘Total wipeout’, I was drawn to this incident. Vnukova airport Moscow December 2012 – plane overshoots landing on second approach and breaks perimeter wall – 4 dead including both pilots.

HIGHLY dramatic. I’m sure it’s been looked at by savvy people, but I was just struck straight away with the RED WINGS and the classic nose-cone detached.
    Then the National Football Team reference very clearly there.

On a little further study, the inverted numbers on the tail-piece look presented. I make no leap but 4 can quite neatly indirectly suggest an over-lapped 1 and 7 making 17. It just could be a 17 reference. That sort of attention to detail does test my credulity still, even though I suggest it may be there.

I see the subliminal referencing with these ‘dramatic’,’traumatic’ and ‘shocking’ photo-ops working in such a subtle way that one could point it out directly to anyone and they still couldn’t be sure – no-one could be – these presentations can take the form of ‘happy’ accidents, which we know exist in nature.

These operations mimic nature; in fact, they hijack it.
    This is the genius of them, perhaps?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2254582/Moscow-plane-crash-Four-killed-passenger-jet-overshoots-airport-runway-Moscow-breaks-crashes-main-road.html

ds

ds

ds

I’m in danger of going off too-far at a tangent, on this thread, maybe, with this one! But I just thought it was interesting.

It clearly looks like a spectacular set-up to me, whatever it really was.

—————————————-

From the start, I still find this MH17 thread a fascinating read because of all the different contributors. It seems everyone disappeared except rgos, xileffilex and I. Well, actually rgos seems to have gone quiet now…and where is xilef these last few days?

Things change. People move on, but I’m just left with that end-of-show-party feeling. ”Hey, that was cool. Yeh, see ya later. Take it easy”.

”Now, who’s gonna clear this shit up? It looks like a fuckin’ bomb hit it”

fd

DalTampra

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

I ran out of material on MH17,Tom – hey, that Moscow crash looks totally staged, from blurred car footage to the detached nose-cone. How do you find them? Have you checked the fire at Didcot? Dead suspicious event.

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Yes! I’m not alone 😀

Hi xilef,
    ‘How do you find them?’, haha, you know how.
    You just look, they’re everywhere!

Even in Dicott!

DalTampra

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

DalTampra

rgosrgos
    Participant

Things change. People move on, but I’m just left with that end-of-show-party feeling. ”Hey, that was cool. Yeh, see ya later. Take it easy”.

That’s usually my line, Tom.

I’m still reading, but too busy with the slave existence to comment. Like the F1 subplot. I say Stunt and Drill.

rgosrgos
    Participant

These operations mimic nature; in fact, they hijack it.
    This is the genius of them, perhaps?

And yes, the Big Picture still puzzles me too. There has to be an innate human tendency to bullshit. To quote your grandfather.

rgosrgos
    Participant

OK, here we go again.

Sub

A mysterious sub in Swedish waters. Is it Russian? Is it Dutch?

Kursk 2.0, Cold War 2.0

Source: http://nos.nl/artikel/712052-zweden-in-de-ban-van-onderzeeer.html

rgosrgos
    Participant

Zr. Ms. Bruinvis. If that doesn’t sound like bullshit, I don’t know what does.

Drilling in Swedish waters since 11 October…

Source: http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1013/Buitenland/article/detail/3772409/2014/10/20/Russen-Onderzeeer-in-Zweden-mogelijk-Nederlands.dhtml

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 206 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .
rgos

About rgos

Hi Ab, Here's a douchebag follower from Gitmo Nation Lowlands (NWO Logistics Central). Listened to all your shows in the archives (and Fetzer's). Informed academic on the rocks. Musician (of course), linguist (hail Chomsky), and I might have studied the Trivium. Been scraping down each and every rabbit hole since the beginning of this monumental charade. Clues and OBF brought me here. Thanks for the extra opening of eyes. Now, as they say over here: "Veel succes met uw show!"

One thought on “Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17

1. Pingback: Ep117- Calcified Lies and MH17 | Fakeologist.com

Comments are closed.