March 2014

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Nimblehorse:

hello…i dont seem to be able to add extra bio as requested…I dont know what to do here ?I first heard an audio of Rea West on Nuke-lies & got to the fakeologist archives, i thought i would register so as to join the chat room…on the Saturday broadcast.
    the extra bio…would be something like ..Scottish / age 50 / male / dog owner / gardener / sculptor / illustrator / local historian / over the last couple of years, ive been looking into revisionist history and like your fakeologist audio’s.

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Jim Hollander:

From Hong Kong.

I’ve been slightly awake for about 7 years, but have only been into fakery for a few months. I never bothered to look into Sandy Hook, so missed the chance. There were a few hoaxes that made me suspicious (Boston bombing, Asiana) but it was the Westgate massacre that finally landed me at sept clues forum and I really woke up.

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Nemesis:

Well I’ve never really participated in a lot of forums and podcasts always been more of a listener and reader, usually because of the in-fighting and disinfo. Been into researching 9/11 and other events for years, have listened to hours upon hours of podcasts which i have tons of.

Took a break from it a few years ago until i started listening to your broadcasts and got more into the fakery stuff after going thru all the alex jones, coast to coast, david icke, etc even the judy wood and ace baker stuff, was really blown away with september clues and check out Simon’s site a lot.

I have contributed to your psyop spreadsheet quite a bit too when it 1st started.

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Ravenlegend:

I don’t know what much to say, I’ve studied fakeology for a year and a half now, I started my studies with 9/11 like most people my age I think around 2007, starting with the documentary Loose change. Now however I can see that any investigation into the events of 9/11 is fruitless and a waste of time as the only evidence we have is of a simulated video, aired and dubbed as a “live real world event”

My studies range from the Occult, symbols, religions, numerology and ancient cultures. (I don’t do aliens or ufos) I spend my time now trying to learn more and reflect for myself on the information I receive. Though I struggle at times with not having many people to have a real conversation with or even be able to share information with.

I like to come to this site to see if people see the same things I see on current events or if there is something I may have missed along the way or maybe even whole new material I was unaware of before.

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Dirtbag71:

Ab, I have been researching 911 for about 6 years now, have watched 100s of videos, as a video editor I have looked closely at motion blur or lack thereof and have recently started analyzing the shadows or lack of shadows the alleged planes failed to cast on 911, nobody I know has delved into shadows. I am also looking into the USGS dust study. I listen to you, Fetzer, Jim Corbett, David Ray Griffin, Kevin Ryan, Kevin Barret and many more.. i’m into anything related to the subject!

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome I.D. Kanspier:

hello all. im a 37 yo man from the ohio valley. ive been researching independently for almost a year now. i study geoscience, wellness, music, esoteric agendas, etc. glad to find the site.

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Hazy Jay:

9/11 I remember watching as it ‘happened’. I guess initially I was drawn into the fear circle as I watched and tried to digest what was being portrayed. But as soon as the attention was turned to blaming Iraq and the axis of evil I knew something was wrong. See I remember watching the first gulf war every night on TV. I was 17 and I was totally drawn in to that war. But seeing George Bush Jr blame Iraq etc I immediately voiced to friends and anyone who listened how this must be a sham, how it all smelt of Jr getting revenge for GB Senior. My internet was slow and in its infancy back then but I did have some great in depth conversations with others who agreed with me, and who had more theories.

As my internet got faster and easier to use I started to watch online docu vids about the connections between the key members of the ‘war cabinets’ and whom stood to make a hell of a lot of money out of going to war. It’s a no brainer to say I do not believe 9/11. Did it really happen? I guess but I can’t confirm, I only have TV images. That it happened by terrorists? Not as described in media no. Was it planes? Evidence suggests not and I concur.

Research, well I look into a lot of things. My Dad got me interested in conspiracy (hate that word) through his obsession with JKF (cliche I know). That interest in the untold truth reignited when the CIA admitted they were involved in Luther Kings assasination confirming a childhood belief. McVeigh I felt was somehow untold too. The death penalty was carried out extremely quickly and he appeared to be aloof. I’ve looked at countless 9/11 videos and documents, I pulled Sandy Hook apart along with Tom Dalpra. I cried foul instantly at the MH370 flight, and I know there’s stuff yet to be told about Boston.

I am very open minded and I don’t necessarily subscribe to the theories that I agree with. I just know that there’s so much crap out there in the media that certain theories are so obvious when you look closely that they must be credible, viable, and even favourable explanations.

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome knuckle:

Started watching your videos on Justin TV,really like the channel — was afraid you had gone dark there for a while–glad to see you back. My reason for registering is to ask about the flat earth videos you ran and geostationary orbits of communication satellites and how that would work with the flat earth model.Hopefully this gets me in–Thanks

Ab note: I have nothing to do with the fakeologist channel at justin.tv

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome xileffilex

doubter of everything in the MSM – photojournalists especially. Especially interested in the David Kelly suicide psy-op, Diana faked crash, Boston Marathon hoax. Old man with time to read behind the headlines. Southern England

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.