March 2015

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Drew:

My Intro! ..

I’ve been around the “Awakening” and Accepting Responsibility for Reality for around 20 years.
    I’ve been taken down the Patriot Road from William Cooper, to the Mouth from Texas, to JC Clayton (aka Jack Blood).. I wouldn’t listen to Fetzer even if it was required!

Many Patriot Myths have been exposed. I’m currently the Audio Archiver for the Corporation Nation Radio Show ..heard nightly on Republic Broadcasting.. Clint Richardson in the 320 – 2 hour shows have taken me and his listeners down some amazing Rabbit Holes.

Along the way to trying to tell fact from fiction – I fell into a few Lemming Patches.. like Tragedy & Hope.. which claims the Trivium is part of the M.O., but then they follow their Pied Piper to the Ocean.

Many Patriot Myths have $$ behind them, when you question the Myth.. you find out that the Corbett’s and Vinotte’s of this world definitely have an Agenda!

I heard the KHam Radio episode which featured Your Site.. and thought it worth a perusal. The Nasa Video at the Top of Your site..had me in stitches!

Truth changes according to the Teller, Reality never changes and We Have to Start Taking Responsibility for that.

That’s my Introductory Bio!

From the very cold, Goyim Controlled Country of Canada!

Drew

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Chris Dobbs,

a bio of me hmm where do I start? Been a long time truther since way back when my father said the Vietnam war was a staged event and they sent him along with their best to make something look like it happened so they could convince the rest of the world it did. just recently stumbled across this site seen a lot of truth just want to see more.
    I have researched 9/11 from 9/12 uh all the major recent activities sandy hook boston many more. I do my own research dnt go by what others say. I try and debunk the claims first if I can’t then I think they could be hoaxs false falgs. I have to have really good evidence before I make a claim. I dnt do vids on it I just research it for my self im not trying to make the world believe what I think. more back ground I grew up in the southwest moved east in the early 2000’s love the outdoors due reseearch on things mostly as a hobby have kids married thats all the details i want to really go into? If you need more than that I am not comfortable telling it.

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Zadna:

Hi Ima, many ideas that used to sound crazy are now looking like they are true and what I was brought up to believe was true, now seems like lies. I am starting to wonder if there is some very strange reality behind the false front that we see. The problem is whenever I investigate these events, and I have investigated 9-11 for 10 years, including some of the people (real or fake) involved, it seems impossible to ever come up with the culprits except to say: secret societies or an invisible government and we kind of know that exists already. Is it possible to ever see what the truth is and not just the lies? I go back to the days before any of the current forums. I can even remember the conversations days after the events on boards that are long gone. None of this is really new. Some times I think I am awake then I realize that I am not. The numerology theories used to sound stupid, but I have noticed a lot of patterns with that also.

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Maxblue:

Cynical Logical deductionist currently dwelling outside of LA.
    fakeologist to the core.
    Music, humor, and insights to the truth turn me on second only to the female body….. And it’s a very close race most of the time.
    Cheers and good thoughts!

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Rochello!

It’s Rochello from Troutdale, Oregon!
    Never trust anyone that claims to have the truth, only those who actively search for it.
    You are all the true intellectuals! I’ve been listening to talk radio for so many years I often wonder what the hell it was I was listening to because 99% of talk radio is a heaping pile cow dung. ????
    Very happy to discover this sight. Made it through so many walls. I declare myself science denier & media survivor

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Eric (may be a repeat intro)

Not to bore you, but I am a co-organizer of the FREE group which was founded in 2007 by a disgruntled vet and, today, the group has just over 200 on-line members. It is a Meetup.com group originally, but has potential to be much more because of our organizational system. The video below is founder Rob Carl’s brief explanation of our system. I am not trying to recruit you, but being on the same wavelength, you may find it interesting. Anyway, the point being that the group is aware that I am a fakeologist (thank you for the term) and they receive much of your content from me via emails and face-to-face interactions.

Here is Rob’s video:

We have not spoken to each other yet, however, I would love to join the audiochat sometime. Thank you for the personal invite. I really enjoy listening to you and your guests. I am relatively new to this type of info and still working my way through cluesforum. Simon’s video really changed me for good, as did Culto’s investigation of JFK’s “death”, Joe Crane (Youtube martyr) Fakery videos and yes, Goldbug too. I do not bite on most of Goldbug’s stuff, but the concept he suggests has helped me to accept much of the other ‘fakery’ chicanery surfacing today. But I believe that your site has the most potential to change the false paradigm we were born into because unlike those i just mentioned, your site seems geared to handle ALL of the genres, while the other’s sites (save Simon’s) are more-or-less focused on specific topics or events. I appreciate your site also because it goes deeper and touches on the forbidden topics. Fakeologist.com is a culmination for me, uniting all the schemes under one banner. Indeed, I am grateful for it. Thank YOU and all of the other active fakeologists! Talk to you soon Ab.

Eric

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Damon:

I hail from Tennessee USA.
    Been looking into hoaxes and fakery for about 7 months since stumbling onto 9/11 videos on You Tube. Recently found Fakeologist podcast while searching for skeptic/truther shows on itunes.
    Researching as many topics as possible – flat earth , 9/11, ISIS, germ theory and more. Looking into all these topics is very interesting to me. Training to question media and filter out the propaganda.
    Really encouraged to hear that others are awake all over the world.

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Fran:

Discovered Fakeologist today after listening and enjoying very much the “Flat Earth Clues Interview 1 Fakeologist Radio via phone” Video.

I’m in the UK but follow the activities over the pond very keenly!
    Every day I seek out new information and updates to the truth.

I used the study the Vedas very thoroughly, which is a treasure trove of information about how this world really is.

Red pill taken about 30 years ago…..
    Fran

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Bing:

I became aware of fakeology.com after reading clues forum and doing a search for some podcasts to listen to at work involving Hoi Polloi or Simon Shack. I spent a lot of time down a lot of rabbit holes regarding 9/11 before finding clues forum. I have really enjoyed listening to the recent episodes with Mark Sargent. Keep up the good work.

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Alyeska

> If you will indulge me, I would like to tell you a short story of which I am sure you will relate. About 15 years ago I had not the eyes to see, nor the ears to hear. Then suddenly without cause or notice, I awoke one day and everything was different, but I did not know it at the time.
    >
    > The first thing I did for some strange reason, was to purchase a small platinum ring and on the inside of this ring I inscribed the words “supreme reality”. I wear it to this day. I then without reason, found myself infatuated with the occult, something that previously would have frightened me. This was not the occult in the traditional sense, even though I have now read most of the great works on the subject, but the occult in its literal sense, being one who seeks that which is hidden.
    >
    > For the next 15 years I questioned everything. I did research on every topic imaginable with all of my findings creating this fascinating puzzle, pieces everywhere, but one-by-one I found a fit. The picture slowly starting to emerge as pieces created sets of information and then sets connecting to even larger sets. I came to the understanding that what I am, where I am, and where I come from, was not some philosophical impossible question to ponder once or twice, but worthy of a lifetime devotion.
    >
    > Along my path there was a consistent theme, lies. Lies everywhere and noticeably huge amounts of resources devoted to implementing and perpetuating these lies. As far as I could see from present day to the distant past, in every direction, I uncovered nothing but lies. This left me with one simple conclusion; everything is not what it appeared.

15 years later, I now can easily see through the vail. Our history, education, medicine, media, laws, money, science, all made for our consumption, all made to create a false reality. This is why my ring’s inscription is the foundation of my life. Each person has their own reality, their own perspective if you will, but above these realities therein contains the supreme reality. The ultimate truth which sets all minds free.

> There are many who seek, many who question, but few that make it past the paid misleaders. Those individuals who’s sole purpose is to trap the few with the eyes and ears to see. For those of us that have somehow learned to escape capture, we seek sanctuary with like minded individuals.
    >
    I respectfully request entrance into the sanctuary that is Fakologist.com

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

πŸ™‚ What a sweetie, let it in. πŸ™‚

DalTampra

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.