March 2016

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Scooby:

Greetings Ab,

from the St. Louis Missouri area.

I have listened to your show and visited your site off and on for probably about 4 years now.
    I called in once and talked to you and Simon briefly. I am pretty sure you were skeptical of me when i called in as you should be in your line of business.

One of the biggest challenges in my mind as far as progressing as a fakeologist is determining who is giving you good information and who is giving disinformation.
    For whatever reason i have always found you as sincere, i think its because of your ability to admit you don;t know everything. Myself i feel like i know far less than you in terms
    of fakeology. Anyway i don;t really find myself all that interesting in terms of being a guest as i have not really become an “expert” in any specific aspect of fakery.

I do have a friend i wouldn’t mind introducing you to. We was in Army Airborne as a paratrooper and he tells me one of his main duties in Afghanistan was guarding poppy fields.

thanks,
    Jay L

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Bqreus13,

In 1996, I discovered the pholosopher’s stone hidden on the back of the one dollar bill. 13 years later, I realized that by putting 13 folds on the bill reveals its many secrets. It forms an obelisk and becomes a talismanic magik device. As you unfold it, masonic pictograms tell a story. I wrote a rant about it years ago, with some other interesting thoughts. Google $umorigami to read this and get to know more about my strange but fascinating perspective. I hope to be friends with you. Please, contact me.

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Bloobeam:

As working class hero and following the fear shot put out by the original Art Bell radio “show” since 97′ …in 99′ (early) I purchased an old church bus that a buds dad (now gone) named ‘Stoney’ used for taking people to the Tiger (baseball) openers. As his name suggests it was the only day of the year he didn’t party. Anyhow, getting no clear answers for anyone other than christians that simply told me to trust god – I decided to strip all the seats out, loaded it with victuals and 4 kids and a wife and simply ‘get the hell outta dodge’ (so to speak). All the kids are grown now and gone but I gotta say it was the best move I think we could have ever made. I’m now across Superior (or across from Tunder Bay aye – as day say) on the Keweenaw Peninsula in the states (michigan).
    On 9/11 I came out of an apartment and as I was cuttin’ thru the laundromat the news was just flashing for the first time the “plane” hit tower 2. My immediate verbal reaction was “I’ll be damn, THEY did it again!”
    I’ve never bought THEIR bs… None of it. Not Jones, not Rense, not anyone. After doing a search about 3 weeks ago (only) remembering only using the word “fake” … about 3 pages in I clicked your Fakologist.com site. To thank you for doing what you do and continue to do would be to cheapen the gift! I’m now a non-stop listener and still a bit of a lurker – a bit lazy actually etc. So glad to have discovered you folks! My friend and I are already working on firing up a podcast that is going to be directed to a very small local community and this has been inspired by U. Fingers crossed – more on that later we’ve got quite a learning curve yet to go to figure a great deal out it seems. Much appreciated!

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Feel free to use the http://fakeologist.com/audiochat for your podcast – I’d be happy to help. Meet me there any time you are free.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.