May 2014

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Fakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Strawman:

Two words – Sandy Hook. Boston, 911, celeb deaths/swap outs, etc. all followed. Been investigating 911 since Dec 2001, been down many of the rabbit holes since then….

Fakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Rafa!

Greetings, Ab Irato.

Here’s my attempt at giving you an idea of my “fakery/hoax background”, as you have requested.

I am a Puerto Rican bachelor in mathematics and doctor in linguistics, and an independent researcher in what I call ChristHillbillyHemp, that is, in the eternal and triune idea of Christ, Hillbilly, and Hemp. My books, videos, and writings are all free and downloadable on the internet under my name (Google: “Rafael Andres Escribano”). And no, I don’t agree with Noam Chomsky’s understanding of language or any of his other views that I am familiar with, e.g. 911, cannabis, the Middle East, the United States, among other. My doctoral dissertation, for example, is a mathematical refutation (by construction) of the Chomskyan views of language. The title is «Spanish Morphosyntax ? A Lexical Categorical Approach», successfully defended in 1990, and it can be read here (https://archive.org/details/SpanishMorphoSyntax–ALexicalCategoricalApproach–byRafaelAndresEscribanoDoctoralDissertation1990).

My interest in contacting you and trying to persuade you of starting a dialogue with me and possibly doing a program together, Ab Irato, comes from watching, a couple of days ago, a 3 1/2 hour video called «The Lord of the Nukes – Nuclear Bombs & Power are Frauds» (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIQVdBB1UW8), where “REREVISIONIST, FIRST CLASS SKEPTIC, and AB IRATO DISCUSS 9/11, NUCLEAR ISSUES, SCIENCE REVISIONISM, WORLD HISTORY SINCE 1945.” My own research has brought me, for example, to many of the same conclusions that Ray (Rerevisionist) voiced in that conversation with you and the other gentleman (Dan, I believe his name was.).

Much of my “fakery/hoax background” and activity, particularly in the last 10 years, has to do with something known in historiography as “The Spanish Black Legend” or “The Anti-Spanish Black Legend”, which is basically a propaganda war waged by international usury against the Spanish Empire, a propaganda war which became particularly visible after the Protestant Reformation but which is just a particular aspect of a millenary asymmetrical war against ChristHillbillyHemp assymmetrically waged by “international usury” or, put more generally, the millenial war waged by the Principle of Interest against the Principle of Love. This Black Legend is responsible for the widespread and incessantly bombarded idea of the Spanish, Catholic, empire as one supposedly characterised by genocide, oppression, intolerance, inquisition (understood as something evil and barbaric), enmity against science, authoritarianism, etcetera.

If the Anti-Spanish, Anti-Catholic Black Legend is properly understood, the Allied victory in WW2 can then be understood as the culmination of that process, with the consequent ushering of international usury into an official world government in 1945. This amounts to the creation of the present world order, whose 1945 form is now, once again, in the process of being restructured and intensification—the controlled demolition of the Soviet Empire (1989) and the controlled demolition of the US Empire (911 in 2001) being the most obvious signs of that restructuring and intensification.

The history of hemp provides in my opinion—and has provided me in my work with—a privileged and non-trivial prism through which this process can be shown convincingly to anyone (at least in principle), perhaps because of the benign-ness associated with “marijuana” that decades of propaganda by international usury, through its tightly controlled media and academia (as well as through its controlled opposition), has created in the individual and collective mind of the masses.

We are at a stage where international usury has launched a quite visible world-wide campaign, led and fed most visibly by a series of George Soros’ organisations—several of them being quite public, like Drug Policy Alliance, Open Society Foundations, Regulación Responsable, etc—in order to “self-correct” or rein in the by-now widespread idea that “marijuana” is a quite versatile solution to many of the pressing problems of humanity, an idea that is by far not entirely unjustified, even though it’s proposed neo-liberal implementation is not only completely harmless to the system but actually provides the system with new weapons in the war to take over still-existing, relatively system-free spaces in personal and public life.

In «The Lord of the Nukes – Nuclear Bombs & Power are Frauds», Ray uses terms like “re-revisionsm” and “meta-revisionism”. The spirit implied in this usage is I believe—at least the way I understand it—quite crucial.

If I am reading the system correctly, it has been programming us to believe that the world order that was imposed in 1945 by the Allies, the victors of WW2, is, if not the best, at least the least evil, of all possible worlds. And it forbids us to even consider the possibility that there is anything of value and worth defending in the world that was destroyed in WW2 and that the worldview of the Axis countries represents the closest materialisation of evil incarnate.

In my view, however, the countries of the Axis, as well as their not-negligible sympathisers within the Allied countries themselves, participated of a realisation—to different degrees of coherence—that the world ushered by the violent destruction of traditional society at the hands of modernity, at the hands of international usury, between the Renaissance and the Enlightment, was a monumental crime and hoax, and that the unquestionable status of the ideas bombarded by modernity (progress, parliamentary democracy, the political party system, modern science, economic liberalism, competition, industry, separation of church and state, modern marriage and the nuclear family, the individual, private property, etcetera) had to be submitted to some serious critical re-evaluation.

My public participation in this currently heretical realisation has granted me the laurels of having been ejected from every single academic, government, and corporate organisation I have ever work in, from the University of California and the University of Puerto Rico to the Trial Courts of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the Conference Interpreters community.

I wholeheartedly hope, my dear and patient Ab Irato, that in spite of the sketchedness of this “fakery/hoax background” I’m initially providing you with, this will at least prompt you to start a dialogue with me (hopefully also through Skype), as well as to allow me to be a part of your network. Please feel more than free to ask for further detail on any of the matters I mention above, or anything else you would like to discuss with me.

Be whole and be well,

Rafa
    ? ? ?

Fakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Shady Pica!

Hi ab,

I was pretty much apolitical prior to 9/11/2001.

I quickly morphed into a patriotic so called right winger. I watched Fox News religiously for 4 or 5 years. I almost joined the army and national guard. I joined the Freemasons briefly but never finished my 3rd degree. I did see a video about the shanksville hoax in 2002 which made sense but I went into denial. I also saw an AJ video around then but just stopped watching it and experienced more cognitive dissonance so I just continued to ignore anything that contradicted the al queda story.

Then along came Glenn Beck on the Fox News channel. His act just got me to realize that I need to think for myself and I didn’t come to the conclusion that 911 was a hoax until 2008. That’s when I broke free of a big portion of the mind control. I listened to AJ a lot until I realized he was a shill too.

I started doing my own research but most of the stories on the internet are just that. I just try and stuck with obvious inconsistencies in some of the things they tell us. I don’t have A clue who “they” are but it’s obvious there is a concerted effort to deceive most of the humans here.

I know that the media is controlled now and it’s often easy to see when they are lying.

I first heard you on Brian and Justin’s show. I just like to listen to other humans that seem to know about the hoaxes which are now so obvious to me where previously I was so blinded. It’s amazing I was so easily duped. I enjoy your show very much.

I think I have a good hunch on a building in NYC they will eventually demolish and blame on terrorists.

I am rambling but I think I could contribute a few things I haven’t heard mentioned on your show

May the force be with you Ab

🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.