May 2015

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Daydream Believer:

Musician.
    I read a lot.
    I like being outside.
    I found out about Fakeologist through Chris’s talks
    Got interested in JFK in 7th grade circa 1991 been downhill ever since

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Heathen Revival:

I’ve always known that things didn’t really add up the way we are taught they do. As I grew it became increasingly apparent that we are lied to constantly, as a matter of course, by our so called leaders and alleged representatives. (and almost every other corporation/thinktank/foundation/university and on and on..)
    I have spent much time in the numerous aisles and deep freezers of the Conspiracy Super WalMart we call the internet. Started off reading books by R.A. Wilson, “New Age” channelers, people who claim to have been visited by extraterrestrials, etc. The alien thing fascinated me as I was programmed early on by the X-FILES PROGRAM Turned to the internet for more sources, background info, and corrobarting evidence, of which I never found even the slightest cunt hair.
    Moved on to Infowars and Patriot shit, Freeman, Uniform Commercial Code, Admiralty Law, Sovereignty, Federal Reserve truth, started researching secret societies and fraternal orders and of course BLACK OPS AND INTERGENERATIONAL TRAUMA BASED MIND CONTROL!

Off the top of my head: A brief list of authors/presenters I have read/watched/listened to fairly extensively.
    Robert Anton Wilson, Anthony C. Sutton, Eustice Mullins, John Coleman, Alex Jones Drunvalo Melchizedek, Billy Meier, Valdemar Valerian and Leading Edge Research Group [[“The Matrix” series from the late 80s/early 90s – check that shit out, it’s literally where David Icke and the Wachowski sisters got all their best “ideas”]], David Icke, Jordan Maxwell, Fritz Springmeier, Brice Taylor, Stewart Swerdlow, Barbara Hand Clow, Robert Buval, Graham Hancock, Douglas Reed, Charles Giuliani, Red Ice Radio, Michael Tsarion, Marc Stevens.
    Fakeology always made sense to me for one simple reason. If we can plainly see that we are lied to in so many OBVIOUS ways, why wouldn’t the liars go so far as to fake the “news”, when they have every power to do so without being detected?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.