MJ Mayor Murder Mystery or Legit News?

Fakeologist.com Forums Suspicious Media Events MJ Mayor Murder Mystery or Legit News?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I haven’t watched news in a loooooong time. If I can’t avoid it entirely, I focus my attention on other things when it’s on. When Fakeologist’s discuss specific, fake or questionable news stories, I am usually just listening, so my eye is not developed.

I am submitting this new story for your feedback. Am I imagining things or does this story seem not entirely true? Might the agenda be to further divide the pro and anti cannabis camps? Is it to create public outcry that “professionals” and pharmaceutical companies should become the only ones to manufacture and sell cannabis?

Here’s a brief summary. In 2013, three men were making hash with butane in a Bellevue, WA (an affluent city just east of Seattle) apartment complex (it seemed rather modest for someone with a 1980’s government pension and former mayor of a city like Bellevue) and it exploded causing a fire, where an 87 year-old woman (Bellevue’s first female mayor, elected for 2 terms in the 1980’s), tripped and broke her pelvis and died of complications, 2 weeks later. This was charged as a federal crime. So. Did she really live there and really break her pelvis running from the fire or did she break her pelvis and then die around this time and they decided to link it to this story and maximize the impact?

This story initially caught my eye because I thought I recognized “duping delight” and just a general lack of reverence, when the woman who was identified as the victim’s daughter was talking about her mom’s death. I also thought the daughter looked a little young to have an 87 year-old mom and did not resemble the woman the news said was her sister. I realize these things are not definitive proof, just pieces that, for me, when added together, make me wonder.

Here is a link to that TV news footage:

http://www.kirotv.com/videos/news/video-hash-oil-fire-was-linked-to-womans-death/vCYX7f/

In addition to the daughter’s cavalier attitude (IMHO), I thought all (but one of) the photos look fake. The scale is weird and people look like they are just cut and pasted together. Is it just me?

Here is her obituary. I thought it was strange that there would be no services, per her request, even though she was a public official and had lots of friends, family and colleagues from her years of volunteer work and community involvement.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/seattletimes/obituary.aspx?pid=168176833

Now, a year and a half later, the three men have been sentenced. The primary bad guy was 33 years old at time of sentencing. I did an image search on that guy and the only thing I could find was courtroom drawings.

Here is the article:

http://www.king5.com/story/news/local/bellevue/2015/06/07/feds-seek-10-years-in-bellevue-hash-oil-blast/28653685/

She also has a short Wiki page BTW. Is that odd?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nan_Campbell

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .
Master of None

About Master of None

Starting with Coast to Coast AM over 20 years ago I have been down many rabbit trails to understand what is really going on. Everywhere from Alex Jones to Freeman to Before the First Cup to Free Talk Live to Abel Danger and Higherside Chats and Red Ice Radio as well as many, many more. My spouse tells me my podcast data consumption exceeds that of a family of four. I found Fakeologist several years ago when I was a Judy Wood devotee and thought you all were wrong about 9/11. Via Higherside Chats, featuring Marcus Allen, bringing me to Hoaxbusters call, I found all of you and have been listening for about a year. I'm ready to join the online conversation because I have yet to find anyone in my "real life" who will talk with me about these mind-boggling topics.