Monster Truck Accident

Fakeologist.com Forums Suspicious Media Events Monster Truck Accident

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    rgosrgos
    Participant

Fakeologist expertise needed.

http://nos.nl/video/703780-monstertruck-rijdt-in-op-publiek-schokkende-beelden.html

Is it real or is it fake?

Looks quite real.

But then there is this:

Pentagram

Source: http://www.martinvrijland.nl/2014/09/30/haaksbergen-monstertruck-ongeval-en-het-pentagram-in-het-gemeentewapen/

And this, our favourite striped attire:

And do I spot a hint of Duper’s Delight?

rgosrgos
    Participant

And this almost seals it. The website of the organizer of the event:

http://sterevenementen.nl/automotor.htm

Star Events. Smell the hoax.

rgosrgos
    Participant

How could I have missed this one: Haaksbergen. Haak is Dutch for ‘hook’.

rgosrgos
    Participant

Prior art in Mexico:

rgosrgos
    Participant

Watch the image wobble. The software probably has the same glitches Simon Shack has already analyzed in the case of the Shuttle launches.

This event was in Hilversum, the Dutch media capital. Come on guys, update that software suite. You can do better than that.

Source: http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/960/Buitenland/article/detail/2071268/2014/09/30/Oud-filmpje-werpt-ander-licht-op-drama-monstertruck.dhtml

rgosrgos
    Participant

Some times media events are too fresh to call psyOps. Start the thread here and we will move it if it becomes clear it’s a psyOp.

Any minute now, Ab.

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

file under drill; nobody was injured in the production of this latest Dutch hoax; of course, not a single person is filming it from the opposite direction.

rgosrgos
    Participant

of course, not a single person is filming it from the opposite direction.

Opposite camera angle at the 0.21 mark. Blurry footage, though.

You can just smell the psyop, but judging from the footage it is a tough call.

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

Opposite camera angle at the 0.21 mark. Blurry footage, though.

quite right, but the footage is deliberately blurred. I just love it when the camera goes haywire. To the fore in the “bystander” video material from the Boston marathon. Not even a tough call. Low budget, closed event, invited audience, only 5 deaths to create.
    Has “drill” written all over it
    http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/23135707/__Vrees_voor_meer_doden__.html

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

rgos – did you notice the 2013 Mexican video of a blueprint incident which the BBC helpfully linked to? Pellucid hoax. We can look forward to more Ned-Mex productions in the future.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-24422678

Any sign of any autopsies being carried out? Of course not.

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Greetings guys,

Having not quite got to the English translation from that interesting looking alternative site regarding Queen Beatrix and mock sacrifice, I’ve only really looked at a few clips posted.

It would be easy enough to pull-off, you’d think? – Drive into a prepared area – People scatter screaming – Tell them 5 people died under the wheels- Put it on the television- Job done. People could take as many photographs as they wanted. What could they see?

If you can pull-off a psyOp from within a crowd it gives it built-in credibility. I see this with the football ops of Hillsborough, Ibrox, Bradford and Heysel.

People were there. They saw it. They even filmed it. But what did they see and film?

xileffilex pointed to a lack of clear-view footage. We find one film, but it’s deliberately blurred.
    The set-up of the arena would mean there was limited visibility. There’d be control.

So yeh, very doable. What’s the deal here though?

Why?

Well you know my motto? ”Keep it simple”.

My best take is: It’s a Health and Safety drill combining
    big-trucks-crushing-people-in-the-street affirmation, juxtaposed Mr Cees Hamelink’s ‘subversive’ pro-Putin talk, as a mass subliminal. This all in line with standard policy still led by ancient ‘ritual’.

Maybe

DalTampra

rgosrgos
    Participant

Now we’re at it, it is also very reminiscent of this incident:

What was/is your take on that one?

rgosrgos
    Participant

Hadn’t noticed before, but the obvious question seems to be: what is that jib (boom camera) doing there so strategically close to the obelisk? (0.15 mark second clip)

rgosrgos
    Participant

Looks like a dummy to me.

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

oh wow, rgos. that was one which passed me by, living on an island moored off Europe; seems like they rehearsed it in 2007 – see this flickr series
    Reflection of a demonstration

A good stunt to pull, with skilled stunt people diguised as police.

Here are the photos of the 2009 drill by Martijn Oorthuis
    Z106_9826

…hard to see if they are dummies or crisis actors. The ludicrously restricted view camera platform was clearly integral to the hoax, as too were those stepladders for the camera operators – one of which was the car’s target, along with the monument itself. The stunt-policewoman outrider plus the policeman in high-viz bib and sleeves were the triggers, co-ordinated with the position of the bus which the cyclist was leading. Why a pre-crashed car, though? But then the Woolwich planted Vauxhall was pre-crashed also. Same ideas running through all these scams.
    Another top-class show from the Dutch. I take my bowler hat off to you.

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

CRIKEY!

This policeman(?) didn’t even seem to notice it!
    Keeping focus in the ‘chaos’, perhaps?

hg

The other guy was more than aware. Was he really hit or did he just fall dramatically?
    fd

This guy failed his driving test.

There’s the Royal Bus in the background. It’s just happened and they were ready for this shot.

ds

”The work by artist Menno Jonker resembles a box containing seven blue and white balloons, representing vulnerability, festivity and mourning”
    What a load of old balls! ”Vulnerability, festivity and mourning” haha.

fd

The guy was seemingly a nothing sort of character. An average Joe. A lone actor, ”according to his parents, Tates held no ill will towards the Royal Family and had described the Queen as a “stabilizing force”.” Haha, fair enough! He just obviously had the odd whim to plough through innocent bystanders in an attempt to attack them with his car.

It can happen. Obviously!

”A few hours after the attack Queen Beatrix addressed the nation in an emotional video message.

What started out as a beautiful day has ended in a terrible tragedy that has shocked all of us. People who were standing nearby, who saw it happen on television, all those who witnessed it, must have been watching in astonishment and disbelief. We [the Royal Family] are speechless that something so terrible could have happened. My family, myself, and, I think, every person in the country feels for the victims, their families and friends, and all who have been affected by this incident.”

These things, of course, serve to ‘unite the country’ and ‘give it focus’ whilst ensuring continued ‘security’.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_attack_on_the_Dutch_Royal_Family

DalTampra

rgosrgos
    Participant

oh wow, rgos. that was one which passed me by, living on an island moored off Europe;

In a sense, it passed me by as well. At the time you could just smell the psyop, but I still did not have my Fakeology goggles firmly attached.

It’s a bit JFK-like, isn’t it, with the bus turning around the corner?

Names and numbers flashing all over the place.

And they immediately knew who did it: Karst Tates.

(Tat-es: “Did it” in German. Our royalty, like the British, are from German origin as well)

Monument by Menno Jonker (Junker)

11 on the bus
    69 on a T-shirt
    38 year old suspect

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

HAPPY QUEEN’S DAY

CX

ds

When we look at the set-up, a stunt, is obviously the most likely scenario.
    The latest monster truck debacle with a vehicle running people over, serves as a jogging of that dramatic memory.

The fact it’s a monster truck this time helps it get into our heads.

We see that the two incidents are part of a carefully programmed and coordinated campaign of Dutch domestic psyOpery.

DalTampra

rgosrgos
    Participant

HAPPY QUEEN’S DAY

Thank you.

When we look at the set-up, a stunt, is obviously the most likely scenario.

Yes, stunt and drill. Two sides of the same coin.

rgosrgos
    Participant

Or should I say:

Stunt and Drill, they go hand in hand…

Stunt and Drill

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 56 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .
rgos

About rgos

Hi Ab, Here's a douchebag follower from Gitmo Nation Lowlands (NWO Logistics Central). Listened to all your shows in the archives (and Fetzer's). Informed academic on the rocks. Musician (of course), linguist (hail Chomsky), and I might have studied the Trivium. Been scraping down each and every rabbit hole since the beginning of this monumental charade. Clues and OBF brought me here. Thanks for the extra opening of eyes. Now, as they say over here: "Veel succes met uw show!"