More Carrion

Fakeologist.com Forums Other PsyOps/Hoaxes More Carrion

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 141 total)
  • Author
    fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Aye, I second the idea that this thread has become very informative. Great work all. I hope John Adams comes back and tells us all how all of the above evidence is explained in the “this is real” context.

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

The invitation to ride some ‘twisties’ on FB was the obvious laying out of her disappearance stall.
    This guy was also ‘riding twisties’ on Ortega the same day. Nice Aprilia….he didn’t even know her but knew both her parents had died. Hmmmm

Perhaps John Adams or his wife had never clapped eyes upon her

… one big disruptive set up on Aprilia Fools’ Day

misommisom
    Participant

The contradictory information John gave us (she is a friend of his wife but from an other context as motorbikes- He knows her since twelve years).
    Why contradictory?

If A is a friend of his wife primary, itcould be that John does not know her at all. And if John himself knows her 12 years, than he knows her longer as “allowed” under the circumstance that primarily he stated she is (only) a friend of his wife.
    Also: 12 years is not just a long time, it is a zodiac circle, it is a completion sign, it is a standard for counting marriage phases.

The thought is, I think, allowed, that John was trying to ensure us that he does not know her well although he knows her very well. Maybe he knows the person that embodied the character better than he can tell us.

From such a point of view John would not lie, when hes states that she (A) really died – she died as that character – for him.

I hope also that he comes back to clean the table if possible because I miss the talks with him.

• This reply was modified 6 years ago by misommisom.
    • This reply was modified 6 years ago by misommisom.
    UNrealUnreal
    Participant

Many good points in recent posts – the occult references are clearly numerous in this Curious Case of Carrion and seem to cover every twist and turn of Annette A’s story and character.

I think it is important to emphasise once again how Elite lies and hoaxes are consistently tied up to metaphoric and occult references as the difficulty of making fakery appear real is structure and meaning.

A lie has no true meaning in itself – only a purpose.

So, in interest of the purpose – which is deception – the lie needs to be firmly anchored. As there is no truth or solid facts to help in such a process when you fabricate a false story, the next best thing is using mnemonic tricks of illusion of which numbers, language and myth are constituant parts.

So when we consider the unlikely amount of tools used for fabricating reality that is present in the Annette A Carrion case – we are already facing a very familiar scenario that we might not have the keys to decode fully in its occult signification. Nevertheless, we can be all the more sure we are dealing with a fabricated event. And when that is so, John Adams is part of this fabrication.

In this AAC case* i’m even surprised anyone still fail to see how John Adams is the problem in a situation he should have been the solution.

Annette Carrion Triumph
    •As can be seen in this photo of Annette Carrion’s Triumph Street Triple R, she and all other ‘riders’ in her videos are very careful to hide their numbers plate – even when driving on public roads – which is an offense legally even on Highway 74

Now – diving back into the deception manufacture tools used for this event to appear real, there are many references to keep track of, and surely some we might still miss.

The choice of the Triumph brand seems like a reference onto itself as the name contain “Tri” as in tripple in addition to having its litteral meaning of a victory or feat – which this event must have been if it was fake. Any successful PsyOp is a victory to its creators, and death and sorrow for the public. The antonym for ‘triumph’ is ‘disaster’ so we can see there is an inversion that would be useful as it therefore become part of the tools used in hoax fabrications.

The “R” is also phonetically “Ra” when inverted (r >ar >ra) which fit the inclusion of mythical figures into the narrative. And by the repetition of 3’s we also are reminded that this is not only about Annette, but also her parents. So despite the age of Annette’s parents, it seems plausible all 3 have been relocated*.

Inside the name of the motorcycle we equally find three 3’s which might be a commercial trick from the brand itself, but still re-enforcing the emphasis on the occurence of a trinity implied in this construed operation ‘Triumph Street Triple R’ (Tri tree Tri).

In ancient Rome, a Triumph* signified the highest honour for a victorious general or aristocrat’s career. Such festivities as the triumphal procession were often celebrated by pulling a char through the streets with the triumphator suited with a toga purpurea (red) and a laurel* crown on the head.

Annette Carrion obituary
    •Above the initial obituary page of Annette Carrion – the initial photo is now changed (new version) and the redline raven ravished

Annette Carrion triumphator
    •In this image Annette A Carrion wear the same red triumphator dress as in the original obituary photo – which seem to indicate a deliberate use of the dress, helmet and motorbike

Annette A Carrion was part of the ‘all-girls’ Redline Ravens motorcycle club with the color red and the ‘R’ of Ra very present. The “raven” (wiki) also has references to literature (the Raven, The Three Ravens) and were are associated with Apollo in Greek mythology as a symbol of bad luck.

The fact Carrion made recent videos at the very same highway 74 where she later died is equally bothersome as she therefore knew the terrain well and never would double her normal speed.

Symbolically the fact that this event occurred the last day of march and means that her ‘rebirth’ or relocation will happen in the month of Aprilia as Xileffilex humorously mention above. April is the month of Aphrodites which also may be seen as a transition for Annette A or ‘Athena’ backwards. This might give the Mona Lisa smile of AA Carrion’s boyfriend Jimmy Busak a new meaning as he poses on his new Aprilia motorbike.

As stated above – the importance of decoding all of the Carrion case symbology is not what transpire as the most significative aspect of this event – it is the unlikely number of occurrences of such references in themselves that show the presence of too many tools of fabricating that is the real crux of the matter. By seeing all the signs of trickery and references together we may already see the overall design of a fabricated event as clear as any other.

The fact that news-stories have been redacted (OCR article) and images replaced (obituary) are just more signs of what we would need less time and effort to prove were it not a trusted source that brought us this initially sad news.

A known lifetime actor is purported to have (also) said

“Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.”

-Albert Einstein

*AAC becomes CAA when inverted and phonetically a close cousin to CIA which might be a hint to whom we deal with : we must remember that death certificates, highway police, firemen and funeral services all had to play their part and thus that the state is indeed involved

*the relocation of Annette A Carrion and her parents also seems to be rejoiceful from the mythical references which hints at a type of reward – maybe a step up in the Elite structure

*in a sense, the story here might even be seen as triumphal laurel canyon commute

*the shortcut is evident, but it is also striking that we live in the Trump age

UNrealUnreal
    Participant

And if John himself knows her 12 years, than he knows her longer as “allowed” under the circumstance that primarily he stated she is (only) a friend of his wife.
    Also: 12 years is not just a long time, it is a zodiac circle, it is a completion sign, it is a standard for counting marriage phases.

From your post it seems you are engaging in wishful thinking.

It is understandable that you feel grief for someone who you considered a friend and that now act disappointingly. The conundrum you speak to – John Adams ignoring to address factually a subject he brought up himself – can no longer be considered an accident from his part. Unless of course one choose to focus on the Fakeologist members who have done the research in John Adams place.

In the Audiochat with John Adams present, you had the insight and strength of character to bring this Carrion case back to reason and frame it in a Fakeologist perspective. Unfortunately you were dealt emotion, trust and humor in return – and nothing much since.

It is a recurrent theme that some protagonists of alternative media pretends there is no controlled opposition* in the alt-truth movement. Logic and observation shows otherwise and when one calculate the cost of a even a thousand conspiracy authors and podcast stations it amounts to little in any military budget.

Many points about the Carrion case have already been adressed in this forum topic such as the contradictory information John Adams have given us already and the complete lack of complementary information from his part.

Most of the research we have touched upon in this thread would be basic information for longtime friends (be it husband or wife) of Annette Carrion family and the reason we now need to investigate the case is only because the best situated, directly concerned researcher has refused to do so.

*i encourage any Fakeologist to just sit down and write down the names of trusted sources in the alternative truth movement that has a logo, radioshow, book, blog or Youtube channel – then write down contrived outlets. The result of any such introspection is irrevocable – the majority of alternative role model researchers are no good. And if we look back further in time it gets even worse

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

So, a funeral has allegedly taken place of someone with thousands of biker friends, real or virtual, and there is not one tweet, facebook post, photo or indeed anything….where one would expect a basin full of the usual dark glasses grieving and hugging in leather. A strange non-event.

UNrealUnreal
    Participant

@xileffilex

There are some images and photos trickling out now as it appears that the motorcycle community is gathering around Annette A. Carrion to send her off to a better place (there are images of friends seemingly attending the ceremony with the funeral program in hand).

Also video has been shot from the ceremony as posted by the user ‘hugo_sit_down’ who seems to also have a very encoded graphic signature with one eye, helmet, red broken hart and ravens (video here)

Annette Carrion funeral invitation
    •The above photo montage seems to have been the general ceremony invitation that has been posted on some of the Redline Raven twitter/instagram accounts (post here)

Annette Carrion funeral attendance
    •instagram post from ‘nvdvros’ (here) – the connection to Asia seems persistent among the Redline Raven members and followers

Annette Carrion funeral video
    •instagram user ‘hugo_sit_down’ has made a video of the Annette A Carrion ceremony and attendance (video here)

The number of posts are not that many yet, but they all share similitudes in a very generic positive language and there is not really much personal touch to the material available so far. In any case, the follow-up seem more organised than the ‘Rest In Peace’ RIP videos that first surfaced on YouTube. Boyfriend #jmyjamstyle (Jimmy Busak) appear central to the postings and comments (i’ve not yet been able to sift through the video material very closely).

•Fairhaven Memorial (geo location) Instagram posts
    https://www.instagram.com/explore/locations/3897273/fairhaven-memorial/

•Various instagram posts from the ceremony
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BhSuiBxBeN7/
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BhSn6lMlLa-/

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

Ah,I didn’t think to look at Instagram

the connection to Asia seems persistent among the Redline Raven members and followers

…including Missqueena, another closed casket funeral attendee

more product placement there, following that crash.
    A chip off the old Carrion Crow block, I’d say

• This reply was modified 6 years ago by xileffilexxileffilex.
    fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Yes the kids today are all on instagram – the insta, the i.g.

If you are looking at psyOps with younger people, you’ll have to start there. Sadly, Snapchat posts “disappear” so you won’t find anything there for now.

UNrealUnreal
    Participant

Agree – Instagram appears to be big among the younger generation (and also 33 year olds) but even more so for brands ?

The number of companies that are posting as if they attend Annette A. Carrion’s funeral is mind-numbing (a special mention here for Arkon and their #arkonpride). It seems every-one that post is linked to some type of business or are brands that operate in the motorcycle industry. Very curious – but also coherent if this death is indeed a PsyOp.

Oh, the thai/asian connection is strong and ‘Miss Queena’ attended the service while not personally knowing Carrion… The accident depicted by xileffilex is another suspect injury – happening on the ‘F-ck You‘ finger..

As for the fact Miss Queen A attending Carrion’s funeral, i find it a bit strange that she would appear as part of the “team” so to say, not only attending as an anonymous attendee as she never actually met AA Carrion, but also sitting through the reception afterwards as if she was part of the scenery…

Missqueena carrion funeral inside church
    •Missqueena at AA Carrion funeral – inside church

Missqueena Carrion funeral reception
    •Missqueena at AA Carrion funeral – hanging out with friends and family

Attended my first rider’s funeral today to pay my respect for someone I wish I knew, and be there for my friends. Many were sharing lots of fun memories or encounters, moreso how she made them feel remotely as an online personality. So many different bikes and spectrums of people, lovely representation of her character. Rider girls of all types present and in support – the way it should be.

Annette was an industry girl, beyond a promo model. @julialapalme said she worked as a web editor and was already doing promotions, then learned how to ride on the job at @motorcyclistonline. Righteous! (Miss Queen A post)

By sifting through the geo localised posts from the funeral services held at Fairhaven Memorial it is evident the focus is to report the magnitude of the event and the number of motorbikes. The crowd seem very disproportionate to what can be gleaned from inside the church, at the reception and by the number of social media posts (so far). The lack of postings from “real” friends from school, childhood and family that actually tell of shared memories are curiously not to be found.

Some more Instagram videos:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BhSv73YF54D/
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BhSXNdOAxrV/
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BhSNEvnFfDQ/

gaiagaia
    Participant

Just a question:

How much exposure did you guys actually have to these -which may be considered shallow- communities, biker chicks and Californian culture or “culture”?

And taking in that we cannot possibly know every culture or subculture, is that then a strong argument to suspect things that may or may not be there in this particular story?

I mean with all of these posts, what are the actual strong arguments (not suspicions or accusations, but real arguments that can withstand proper scrutiny) to suppose this lady didn’t die at all?

"A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale" - Gaia (2017)

"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things." - Vladimir Nabokov (1938)

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

oh, is that open casket effect?

Miss Queena can certainly handle her bike well
    https://www.youtube.com/user/qdbike/videos

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

Only problem is we have no idea who is riding.

As a driver, I really dislike lane splitting/illegally passing motorcycles. As they zig zag through traffic, I don’t have any sympathy or happy thoughts for their futures.

UNrealUnreal
    Participant

Just a question:

To resume for late arrivals in a nutshell, we have a classic suspect PsyOp event with all the hallmarks present to expect fakery. And we have a Fakeologist/Hoax buster that is a 12 year old friend of the deceased, an ‘insider’.

Normally we should be in a very good position to research the premature death of a YT and Instagram star as we exceptionally have someone on the inside – only we don’t… That person is not investigating the case. On the contrary – when we for once have an insider he just assumes the case is real based on hearsay from an unnamed source – first a family member, then someone who lived with Annette Carrion (similar to i know her becoming my wife knows her).

With John Adams bringing this case to our attention, then confirming it as real as an ‘insider’ despite providing no proof other that sketchy hearsay – there is a perverse effect : we now have to do more research than normally on a case that would be of little interest if we didn’t know John Adams being an ‘expert’ in this particular case as he’s a friend of the deceased..

I’m not sure if your your 3 questions are asked because you’re actually interested in this suspected PsyOp or not. You ask a question about biker-culture in paragraph 1 and then answer this question yourself by the negative in paragraph 2… So that leaves only paragraph 3 and your third question to answer : your requirement for strong arguments that can withstand proper scrutiny*.

Your question is not only the wrong question, but it supposes that we can actually resolve a Psyop in a matter of days. This is exactly what the mass media propose, to resolve an investigation the same day it is opened.

What need to be asked is – does this case need to be investigated or not ?

*it might be helpful that you inform about what strong arguments you look for when it comes to investigating fakery – supposing you are skeptical of both press releases and police & coroner reports

Terran DownvaleTerran Downvale
    Participant

That last link UNreal posted of the bikes arriving at the funeral. Either themachine323 deleted all his previous posts or he joined Instagram on March 28, just in time to ride the wave of mourning Carrion’s death created just three days later.

And then there’s Ms. Keerati’s tribute writing about Carrion in the present tense (oops?):

OK, fine. Just sloppy writing on her part, I guess. After all, it was Annette who was the “excellent writer” who “earned her title as a Media Manager.” It says she also lost her job last year before losing her mother, father and then her own life. It’s clear the lady really knew how to “carry on” through misfortune after misfortune.

Gaia: At this point, we’re seeing the same sorts of emotionally manipulative things in this narrative that arouse suspicion from other high profile deaths. I don’t think there’s ever any actual “proof” that any of those whose deaths affect many (beyond immediate family, as with “normal people”) are hoaxes. But one thing is clear, John Adams completely misrepresented her story when he laid down his “challenge” to us.

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

Well it’s a woman and it’s certainly not the curvaceous Annette Carrion, who seems to leave no trace of riding her bikes, if I’m not mistaken. I’ll go with Queena.

@Gaia
    – have you not been paying attention to any of the discussion here and elsewhere? Not a single sausage passes the smell test.

Participant

Is there any way to tell when an Instagram account was created? Because what appears to be themachine323’s very first post flashing a V-sign just three days prior to Carrion’s death, only to later provide exclusive “action footage” from her funeral, seems a tad convenient. I must say he’s a very efficient “mourning machine!” And did he buy that “A” hat seen in his avatar in Annette A. Carrion’s honor or is that just another curious coincidence?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg4b1dxlEXp/?taken-by=themachine323

gaiagaia
    Participant

As a driver, I really dislike lane splitting/illegally passing motorcycles. As they zig zag through traffic, I don’t have any sympathy or happy thoughts for their futures.

Come drive in Colombia; more motorcycles than cars…

But funnily enough the simple question I asked wasn’t answered.

We all have different senses of smell, what makes your sense of smell definite in this particular case?

There are some mild possible signs, which at the same time may mean nothing. What is the smoking gun, the actual argument?

• This reply was modified 6 years ago by gaiagaia.
    • This reply was modified 6 years ago by gaiagaia.

"A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale" - Gaia (2017)

"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things." - Vladimir Nabokov (1938)

Participant

We all have different senses of smell, what makes your sense of smell definite in this particular case?

There are some mild possible signs, which at the same time may mean nothing. What is the smoking gun, the actual argument?

I’ll first just respond to this without actually answering your question, because to actually answer it would require A LOT of thinking. It’s funny because in all the work that’s been done exposing media fakery, I don’t believe this has EVER been answered sufficiently. And perhaps John Adams’ challenge/lesson can provide us with the motivation to finally tackle this subject once and for all.

How can we really be sure that any event we’ve found suspicious has actually been a hoax? There are certainly things that suggest an event reported in the media is likely untrue, based on logic and common sense. But is there ever really a “smoking gun?” I’d wager that in all the events we’ve seen portrayed in the media, there has NEVER been actual 100% proof of fakery. And realizing this, we really must seriously reconsider the popularly expressed idea that the perpetrators of these allegedly fake events are in any way “lazy” or “stupid.” If this were really the case (and not something we are merely being falsely led to believe), then we would have surely seen an undeniable “smoking gun” by now. Things may come (often perilously & humorously) close at times, but somehow, in all their apparent “laziness” and “stupidity,” we NEVER actually find something that would actually constitute “proof” in a court of law.

So I think the notion of the “smoking gun” may be just as much a myth as the “intrepid (mainstream) investigative reporter.” And if we’re going to be completely honest, I think we must realize that much of what we sense about these events and the conclusions we come to about them are largely subjective. And that’s the problem! That’s why this mind game is capable of collectively ensnaring us for eternity. And perhaps the only way to “get out” is on an individual, subjective basis.

So I think this is a subject we can no longer avoid. And as difficult as it is to answer, I’d like to at least give it an honest try. But it is hard, a definite energy drainer. I know I still have to get back to you about the questions you raised over the 9/11 asbestos issue from a while back. I still haven’t been in the proper mental space to adequately respond, even though I basically know what I want to say.

Anyway, I’m just saying right now that I hear you, Gaia, and my response to your questions is not going to be the same as Dave J’s, although in essence, it may share a fundamental bottom line. In this media-driven mind game we find ourselves in, it may very well be impossible to provide objective proof. And maybe subjective proof and a deep “knowing” within is really the only thing we will ever have. And perhaps the only thing that is really necessary! This does get very deep and comes down to the BIG questions of what this reality even is and what is “real” as opposed to “fake.” Dave has his own answers based in his own spiritual beliefs and I have mine (which I’m still in the process of figuring out!).

misommisom
    Participant

Thank you all and especially UNreal!

Virtual personas can nerver be “friends”, only good or bad “ghosts” of ones self (in the good case), or hostile “ghosts” of some other entity (in the bad case – this case proves it for me).

Not really a categorical difference to real life, just more layers of signs that evoke sensations and less sensical experience.

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 141 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .
UNreal

About Unreal

North, East, West, South - our media encode, script and popularize stories that aim to control the general population. Information is not free or harmless - rather a controlled and refined weapon covertly used on our minds ever since its inception - and model - the Babel.

3 thoughts on “More Carrion

1. Pingback: IPS says #autohoax, but not on Mad Mike | Fakeologist.com

2. Pingback: FAC450-Show notes | Fakeologist.com

Comments are closed.