More Carrion

Fakeologist.com Forums Other PsyOps/Hoaxes More Carrion

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 141 total)
  • Author
    antipodeanantipodean
    Participant

Could this carry on be a case of life imitating art.

• This reply was modified 6 years ago by antipodeanantipodean.
    xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

Good one, Antipodean – some here might argue that we can’t prove that the actress really didn’t die in the motorcycle crash and she was replaced by a double in her later career….

Anyway, thanks Terran for enunciating what I was trying to put into words. What have we ever proved beyond doubt? Is every Fakeopedia article [prop Gaia] 100 per cent watertight? Or even 1 per cent?

I always return to the Boston Marathon, the most photographed broad daylight mass casualty live drill in modern history, analysed to the point where we know every scripted movement of every actor and the origin of every drop of fake blood. So what’s proven? Perhaps some died of heart attacks on witnessing all those pyrotechnics and smoke plumes? [the Gaia conjecture]

I guess we all have different senses of smell.

fakeologistFakeologist
    Keymaster

John’s comment from his server is further obscuring/mocking the questioning of the event:

JRAdams857 – Yesterday at 12:11 PM
    My Trip to Fairhaven Cemetery in Santa Ana Ca(edited)

Obviously Fake….cemeteries don’t exist(edited)

Obviously fake flowers aren’t real(edited)
    Obviously photo shopped myself in here(edited)

With a few other messages from others:

NotSoFreeMason – Yesterday at 1:10 PM
    That’s an awful long way to go just to infiltrate the Fakeologist.com movement and disrupt it with the ridiculous idea that people are mortal and that they can die at the age of 33. How dare you, sir???(edited)
    tasteoffreedom – Yesterday at 1:14 PM
    obviously John is a paid troll shill. He went to the lengths of paying off a group of bikers to park their bikes in front of a random cemetary to make it look as though people were at some kind of funeral greaving or something. He went into a bar bought them all a round of drinks and payed em 10 bucks each… thats how I imagine it went down(edited)
    (i should probably preface that with a sarcasm alert just in case)

To the above: this is not personal to us. If it is to you, you’re missing the point of decoding the media. We have long established that the media and its components are deceiving us with almost every story. We are struggling for proof of anything, and you mocking our inquiry is counter intuitive and doesn’t help.

UNrealUnreal
    Participant

John’s comment from his server is further obscuring/mocking the questioning of the event

Indeed* – it is hard reconcile the character of a highly read reflected researcher with this kind of emotional unintelligible behaviour.

What is most striking is than John Adams now play the exact same role as any other PsyOp crisis actor – which i would have thought below him (and in a lesser degree his faire-valoir NotSoFreeMason).

There were reasonably some doubts initially about John Adams actually pulling an elaborate Aprils fool – but i guess this is now ‘real’ according to Adams still.

In the interest of investigating the Annette Carrion case it would nevertheless be informative if the images mentioned in the citation could be posted/uploaded to this thread. Such material* is now (unfortunately) part of the investigation we as alternative researchers need to pursue.

*thanks Ab for bringing in this information that is nevertheless a valuable part of the ongoing investigation (a fakeology-aware insider in a suspect event is exceptional)

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

John’s comment from his server is further obscuring/mocking the questioning of the event:

With a few other messages from others:

Standard David Icke Forum type responses to anyone questioning a suspicious media event [shortly before they get banned for so doing!] introduced on that forum as a “real event” where “real people died”.

I’m seeing a pattern here. [you have to get the spelling right, though – it’s faaaaaake. not fake]

Terran DownvaleTerran Downvale
    Participant

Wow. What a disappointing response from those guys. Have they even checked out this thread? They’re still harping on the number 33 which is something we left behind immediately, moving onto more substantial issues. Does he realize how he sounds using the “flowers don’t exist,” “cemeteries don’t exist”, etc method of skeptic mocking? Has anyone here suggested that some kind of “memorial service” did not actually take place?

Seeing as he’s apparently broken ties with Fakeologist (thanks to the convenient excuse of Dave J’s attack dog tactics), I guess he can claim to “have a reason” not to even look at this thread. I’d still like to know what he has to say about her obvious Instagram celebrity status, her mother and father dying (and now losing her job) shortly before her death for maximum drama and sympathy, her connection to the Riide Red product placement scam, etc. Why none of these things aroused his suspicion as a pro event skeptic BEFORE laying out his challenge/lesson for us. Why he didn’t mention ANY of these things in the initial podcast, ignoring her 150K Instagram following and dismissing her YouTube following as a case of mistaken identity (sharing a name with some singer which we still have no proof of?).

And how does he explain fellow biker themachine323 just happening to show up on Instagram with a foreboding V-sign three days before her death, just in time to join in on the mourning and offer exclusive footage of the respectfully silent group of anonymously helmeted bikers arriving at her funeral? Still nothing to see here but a silly number 33?

Participant

I always return to the Boston Marathon, the most photographed broad daylight mass casualty live drill in modern history, analysed to the point where we know every scripted movement of every actor and the origin of every drop of fake blood. So what’s proven? Perhaps some died of heart attacks on witnessing all those pyrotechnics and smoke plumes? [the Gaia conjecture]

Since you mentioned the Boston Marathon, I just want put out a call to any Fakeologist who’d like to lend their voice (and any video production skills) to a video on a very specific element of the Hoaxathon which I think is perhaps the closest thing to a “smoking gun” you’ll ever find in any event. Something I’ve been meaning to do for nearly 5 years now! My reasons for not doing it yet are many, mostly having to do with my disorganized, fuck-up brain. This is a video that definitely requires narration and as I’ve mentioned before , I just don’t have an interest in broadcasting my own voice to the world (just about my personality and privacy preferences). I also don’t really know how to make videos. Anyway, please let me know if anyone is interested and we can discuss it further. Just to give you a basic idea of what I’ll be focusing on, I’ll provide a link to a G+ conversation I had with a member of the HONR Network several years ago. He’s since deleted his profile and comments, but you can hopefully tell what I’m getting at from my side of the conversation. Hopefully most of the links are still valid. If some have since disappeared, it will make the video a bit more difficult!

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

Since you mentioned the Boston Marathon..

Off-topic but I won’t say any more here – bur it’s important…
    his last two photos on that page prove that Thorndike was economical with the truth, and seemed to know exactly when the pyrotechnic explosion would be. They are taken seconds before the first bang. The previous few are from about 15 minutes before and the others a long time before 2.49pm.

gaiagaia
    Participant

How can we really be sure that any event we’ve found suspicious has actually been a hoax? There are certainly things that suggest an event reported in the media is likely untrue, based on logic and common sense. But is there ever really a “smoking gun?” I’d wager that in all the events we’ve seen portrayed in the media, there has NEVER been actual 100% proof of fakery. And realizing this, we really must seriously reconsider the popularly expressed idea that the perpetrators of these allegedly fake events are in any way “lazy” or “stupid.” If this were really the case (and not something we are merely being falsely led to believe), then we would have surely seen an undeniable “smoking gun” by now. Things may come (often perilously & humorously) close at times, but somehow, in all their apparent “laziness” and “stupidity,” we NEVER actually find something that would actually constitute “proof” in a court of law.

I very much agree with the first point; we can never be sure.

But in many cases we have seen “smoking guns”. Photo and video analysis, logic and common sense have indeed given us high probabilities of a story presented to us being untrue.

So I think the notion of the “smoking gun” may be just as much a myth as the “intrepid (mainstream) investigative reporter.” And if we’re going to be completely honest, I think we must realize that much of what we sense about these events and the conclusions we come to about them are largely subjective. And that’s the problem! That’s why this mind game is capable of collectively ensnaring us for eternity. And perhaps the only way to “get out” is on an individual, subjective basis.

So I think this is a subject we can no longer avoid. And as difficult as it is to answer, I’d like to at least give it an honest try. But it is hard, a definite energy drainer. I know I still have to get back to you about the questions you raised over the 9/11 asbestos issue from a while back. I still haven’t been in the proper mental space to adequately respond, even though I basically know what I want to say.

Anyway, I’m just saying right now that I hear you, Gaia, and my response to your questions is not going to be the same as Dave J’s, although in essence, it may share a fundamental bottom line. In this media-driven mind game we find ourselves in, it may very well be impossible to provide objective proof. And maybe subjective proof and a deep “knowing” within is really the only thing we will ever have. And perhaps the only thing that is really necessary! This does get very deep and comes down to the BIG questions of what this reality even is and what is “real” as opposed to “fake.” Dave has his own answers based in his own spiritual beliefs and I have mine (which I’m still in the process of figuring out!).

And that is the point in this particular case and the approach we, truth seekers, in my opinion should do; falsify also the notion that a story may be real.

From what I read, the signs for a possible fake you guys analyzed are:
    A – the name Carrion
    B – the numerology of 33
    C – the big following on Instagram
    D – the recent deaths of her father and mother
    E – product placement for motorcycle (gear) brands
    F – the bigger media attention in Spanish-speaking media

A & B are definitely not the most important points, but they popped up right from the start. C, the following on Instagram can be a sign of a DCP, but it can just as well mean she really had such a big following. Bikers form a pretty big subculture, California is a state with a lot of “celebrities” (Hollywood of course, but also the many tech companies, etc.) and of course the attractiveness of Annette Carrion will have boosted her popularity in a male-dominated biker subculture.

D I give you is a suspicious point, but even that does not have to mean anything. People die, people die shortly after each other, that can happen.

E is related to her large following, getting sponsorships is helped by looks and followers.

F was only after it appeared, not from the start on. It was not “planted” (like with the many staged events we looked into), but grew naturally based on her large following and the media reports use her Instagram following as a point.

"A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale" - Gaia (2017)

"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things." - Vladimir Nabokov (1938)

UNrealUnreal
    Participant

From what I read, the signs for a possible fake you guys analyzed are:
    A – the name Carrion
    B – the numerology of 33
    C – the big following on Instagram
    D – the recent deaths of her father and mother
    E – product placement for motorcycle (gear) brands
    F – the bigger media attention in Spanish-speaking media

There are more elements to the list of suspicions regarding Annette A. Carrion than what is presented in the above list. To name but a few more :

Mortician malpractice : an unheard of delay of Annette’s father burial as he was registered passed away the 19th of mars and buried 18 days later on april 6th (here). This is well beyond normal practice and hard to believe possible with 6 children (at the time) and 10 nephews around to take care of normal procedure as they clearly were able to do with their sister (7 days for a much bigger/costly ceremony with reception etc).

Participation in PsyOps (fake accident) – The Redline Ravens, Annette Carrion’s motorccycle club organised the go-fund-me action of the Riide Red february 22nd (fake) accident hospital costs (here). And there are more possibly fake charity fundraisers* to investigate (here).

Predictive programming – Annette Carrion made several videos (one exemple here) where she particularly mentions the “Ortega Highway” (in fact Highway 74 – another occult cue). Several photo-sessions with angel wings also reinforce the predictive cues – as does her original obituary red “triumph dress” (red toga in ancient Rome).

False witness testimony – despite many might refute this argument it nevertheless constitute a sad fact that John Adams misrepresented this case from the get-go and by his unwillingness to assist all while insisting on there is nothing to see is a possible false witness (that Adams was on location does not help his case, John Jr. attended his fathers funeral as well).

Redacted news-coverage – the initial newstory with more detailed description of the accident including eleven firemen and two firetrucks was removed from The Orange County Register original article (here).

Miss Queen A - Annette Carrion Funeral
    •Missqueena – seemingly well integrated in the family and friends attending the funeral despite she never even met Annette Carryon – and she is for hire for social media events (here)

*for just a selection of more probable fraudulent fundraisers made by Aneette Carrion and her motorcycle club (here): “Fundraiser for a Disabled and Homeless Lady Named Manda”, “Fundraiser for Medical Expenses of Luis Maldonado who was hit severely by a drunk driver”, “Help fund a fallen motorcycle rider’s funeral and medical expense”, “Help fund a fellow motorcycle rider with medical expense” etc.

Participant

That’s quite a list, UNreal. One small correction. You obviously meant to type April 6th for her father’s burial date. One day before her own on 4/7, which is an inversion of Highway 74 where she died, giving us an 11 11 (one instance where I’m willing to mention the numbers!).

For more possible predictive programming, we have Annette and Jimmy’s bikes. Hers a Triple R (“triple tragedy” w/ mom and dad’s deaths) and his an Aprilia (April Fools motorcycle death joke). She tentatively rides his Aprilia in a video on 2/7, which turned out to be exactly two months before her own funeral. Listen at 7:26 how “scared and nervous” he (the director?) is about her riding (starring in?) “his baby” (April Fools psyop?). At 9:23 she laughs “The next video will hopefully be me in the canyons riding this baby.” According to Jimmy’s Instagram post, he bought the Aprilia on 1/28 which turned out to be the date of her father’s last birthday before his death on March 19.

I also noticed the same ominous song played at the beginning of three consecutive videos:

Ortega Highway | SoCal Ride
    Top 3 Motorcycle Jackets for Petite Women
    Why I Bought a Triumph Street Triple R

It seemed to be her “theme song” for barreling down the Ortega Highway. The track is called “Under The Stars” by Squiid and begins with these foreboding lyrics:

I’m running out of time
    Every day goes by so fast
    And every moment counts
    Baby I don’t wanna miss a thing

The song first appeared on YouTube on 11/16, eight days before her mother’s death on 11/24 (the day after Thanksgiving for extra tragedy):

The EP was released on 1/19, the same day she uploaded her “Why I Bought a Triumph Street Triple R” video:

UNrealUnreal
    Participant

That’s quite a list, UNreal. One small correction. You obviously meant to type April 6th for her father’s burial date. One day before her own on 4/7, which is an inversion of Highway 74 where she died, giving us an 11 11 (one instance where I’m willing to mention the numbers!).

Very good point* on the synergy and encoding of 74/47/11 occurring with Annette Carrion’s burial date (4/7) as well. If we go back to the original Orange County Register article we also would have a 3rd 11 with the eleven firefighters..

Regarding numbers, they are still a constitutional part of the hoax cookbook and should be added to the circumstantial evidence in the Carrion case as it is in any other suspected PsyOp.

We should nevertheless be careful to distinguish the primary (exoteric) occult numerological encodings from the more intricate (esoteric) encodings of Gematria that has a multitude of systems and interpretations.

As much as the esoteric gematria is of interest to the experts (as Dave J in the Carrion case), it’s the exoteric numerology that might be most pertinent and appropriate to analyse for the wider public – and thereby natural to include in circumstantial evidence of a PsyOp. Unfortunately, we see that more often than not both exoteric and esoteric numerology is interchanged or mixed together with the effect of making the public retain neither *.

zach veteres
    •the Redline Ravens were behind the Go-fund-me campaign of Zach Veteres* (here) – notice how both characters depicted throw a V sign including the unconscious victim

“Sunday morning Zach was in a really bad accident and was air lifted to the hospital and is still unconscious. Let’s get the family together to help him out and be there for him. Zach is a loving, funny, heart warming person that is loved by everyone who has ever met him.” (go-fund-me quote)

*thanks Terran Downvale for noticing the glitch with the burial date that was in April an not March – omission now corrected

*many numerologists jump directly into complex interpretation that are much less reliable and consistant that the simpler, esoteric numbers)

*Veteres – Sever-e-t (or ‘Severity’ – phonetic anagram)

*Zach (Z is S inverted and vice versa)
    Zach –
    Cash (‘cash’ is a phonetic anagram of Zach)

(Additionally : Zach which is a wordplay of ‘Cash’ is also curiously a direct phonetic reversal of ‘Shack’)

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

The funeral photos [“The” set] came from @tropicalmoto

UNrealUnreal
    Participant

The funeral photos [“The” set] came from @tropicalmoto

The account ‘tropicalmoto‘ is actually the same person as is behind Miss Queena who is mentioned in your post (here) on page 2 of this thread, and again my posting just above (here).

As referenced above, this very person offers her services for these type events and has her profile ready for “hire” on her ‘About Me page’ (here). The person behind the Miss Queena character has several social media accounts and seems to use the family Deschene mixed in with her variations of female descriptors such as ‘Miss’ and ‘Queen’.

As xileffilex rightly pointed out in his post, Miss Queena is an additional suspect fraudelent accident case, in addition to the Riide Red fake accident and fundraiser mentioned on page 1 (here). It is therefore not surprising that funeral attendee Miss Queena was involved in motorcycle accident a year before as well.

The presence of so many suspected fraudulent accident in the vicinity of Annette Carrion must by now be understood as a pattern where we see false accidents and injuries, commercial exploitation and crisis actors all combine to form what we call PsyOps. This situation further establish the suspicion on Annette Carrion herself, but also raise questions abut all her affiliations and especially her all girl motorcycle club Redline Ravens.

miss queena accident 2017
    •Miss Queena Accident 1 – March 8th 2018
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BgEC0ukBdpl/

Miss Queena accident 2
    •Miss Queena Accident 2 – August 1st 2017
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BXP259mFwCa/

UNrealUnreal
    Participant

The many social media profiles found on Miss Queena herunder (there might be more)

Tropical Moto – Facebook profile
    https://www.facebook.com/pg/tropicalmototravel/about/

Queena Quý – Facebook profile (2)
    https://www.facebook.com/missqueena

Miss Queena – Youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/user/qdbike

Miss Queena – Google+ profile
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/+MissQueenaQ

Queena Deschene – Linked In profile
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/queena/

missqueena – Instagram profile
    https://www.instagram.com/missqueena/

Miss Queena Deschene – Twitter profile
    https://twitter.com/missqueena

QUEENA QUÝ – About Me profile
    https://about.me/missqueena

Queena Deschene – Foursquare profile
    https://foursquare.com/missqueena

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

It’s a weird false world out on the twisties. Perhaps, as Ab intimated, it wasn’t actually Missa Queena on the bike. Anyway, UNReal, incase you haven’t heard it, go straight to 1.18.30 in the last chat
    http://fakeologist.com/blog/2018/04/10/fac451-fakeologist-under-pressure/

I’d just love to know how John Adams got involved with the twisties crowd for starters!

PS that’s a classic staged car wreck!

UNrealUnreal
    Participant

Perhaps, as Ab intimated, it wasn’t actually Missa Queena on the bike.

I’m not sure to follow @xileffilex – could you expand on Miss Queena on the bike?

The character of Miss Queena became of interest after she posted images from Annette A. Carrions funeral. On your closer inspection, she turned out to attend the service despite never having met Annette Carrion in person, while appearing to be one of the invited guests at the reception in addition to have posted images from inside the chapel – which she posted later from two separate social media accounts (Tropical Moto Facebook profile & missqueena Instagram profile)

Another curious fact also became of interest – that Miss Queena is the second case of Annette Carrion’s friends (Riide Red being the other – so far..) who is involved in motorbike accidents – now twice*. The coincidences do not stop at this type of apparently false incidents – Queena Quy equally offers her services for hire for missions of developping Social Media Stories.. (About Me page QUEENA QUÝ)

Presently i’ve got to listen to parts of the audio chat in question (FAC451) and have a hard time to understand why the research on this Fakeologist Forum thread (which is now proposed to be censored by John Adams) is being left out of the debate in favour of discussing Dave J’s contribution on Youtube where he addresses just a fraction of the elements brought to day here on Fakeologist?

*if we look at the exoteric numerology for Miss Queena’s two accidents we have 1st of august 2017 (1/8) followed by 8th of march 2018 (8/3) – this amounts to 9 & 11 numerically (day+month)

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

I’m not sure to follow @xileffilex – could you expand on Miss Queena on the bike?

It was nothing, just a throw away line in post #853317 above, followed by 853318
    I got a speed kick out of the videos on her channel [if it were she – like the tantalising truck driver in Spielberg’s DUEL, we never get to see her riding without leathers/helmet, incontrast to Annette Carrion]

• This reply was modified 6 years ago by xileffilexxileffilex.
    UNrealUnreal
    Participant

As been mentioned before in this thread, Annette A. Carrion was one of the active members of the Redline Ravens, an all-girl motorcycle club that engage in modelling, product reviews, product promotion, company collaborations and organising charities for good causes. The three well-shaped bike riders also have commercial sponsorships with the companies Dainese, Sena and Eaglerider San Francisco (Miss Queena is also in a working partnership with this company)

As has been highlighted before, the three motorcycle partners have a substantial following met with reasonable success as in their fundraised and charity services they provide as for Riide Red (here – real name Sarahi Gallego) after her motorcycle accident that has been studied preciously in this thread and constituting a convincing case for a staged PsyOp where no accident took place and money was raised to personal benefit for Redline Ravens and Riide Red.

Riide Red february 22 accident
    • Red aka Sarahi’s Instagram posting (here) from her 22nd of February 2018 accident with the go-fund-me campaign (here) kicking off the day after (23rd february) organised by Annette Carrion and her two collegues from Redline Ravens (here)

Riide Red Annette Carrion Memorial Instagram post
    •Riide Red remembers Annette Carrion in her instagram post (here) two days ago reminisces over Annett who helped Riide Red to a swift – Carrion and the Redline Ravens apparently very pro at this type of ‘charity’ event

“I will be holding on to the memories I have from her, the great riding advice she gave me, and the gratitude I have toward her for giving me advice on the gear I wear. Thanks to Annette’s gear advice, the rest of my body parts are safe from my recent accident.” –Riide Red 8th april 2018

UNrealUnreal
    Participant

This February seems to have been a busy month for the charity event work of Annette Carrion and her fellow Redline Ravens. Not only did they organise Riide Red’s fundraiser overnight the 22nd – they also helped 22 year car crash victim with his go-fund-me campaign and recovery only five days prior on 5 Freeway in Sorrento Valley (go-fund-me campaign uploaded 17th February 2018 according to Google – aka the same day).

Fundraiser for Medical Expenses of Luis Maldonado
    •Redline Raven’s Fundraiser for Medical Expenses of Luis Maldonado who was hit severely by a drunk driver (here)

Marine veteran injured in wrong-way, DUI crash
    ABC 10 News – 17 feb 2018 – 02:22 (mm:ss)

So we have thus yet another suspect accident with Annette Carrion and her Redline Ravens who organise the fundraiser campaign and helping the victim and his family – all in a short timeframe. It appears that we now have a number of suspect accidents where the Redline Ravens and Annette Carrion play a central role – all connected to the motorcycle industry as the victim Luis Maldonado (22) and his dog Jax were heading for an early start on the motorcycle tracks.

Luis Maldonado Injured on 5 Freeway
    10 news – Marine veteran suffers severe injuries in wrong-way, DUI crash
    https://www.10news.com/news/marine-veteran-suffers-severe-injuries-in-wrong-way-dui-crash

NBC 7 – ‘He’s a Fighter’: Marine Expected to Survive Head-on Crash
    https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Man-Hit-by-Wrong-Way-Driver-Ex-474410983.html

Bond & Taylor – Jeremiah Gundry Dies, Luis Maldonado Injured in DUI Head-On Collision on 5 Freeway near 805 Freeway in San Diego
    https://bondtaylor.com/jeremiah-gundry-dies-luis-maldonado-injured-dui-head-collision-5-freeway-near-805-freeway-san-diego/

The California Injury Accident Lawyer – Luis Maldonado Sorrento Valley Wrong-Way Crash on 5 Freeway
    https://californiainjuryaccidentlawyer.com/luis-maldonado-sorrento-valley-wrong-way-crash-5-freeway/

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 141 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .
UNreal

About Unreal

North, East, West, South - our media encode, script and popularize stories that aim to control the general population. Information is not free or harmless - rather a controlled and refined weapon covertly used on our minds ever since its inception - and model - the Babel.

3 thoughts on “More Carrion

1. Pingback: IPS says #autohoax, but not on Mad Mike | Fakeologist.com

2. Pingback: FAC450-Show notes | Fakeologist.com

Comments are closed.