NOT EVERYTHING IS FAKE! (The BIG Picture)

Fakeologist.com Forums The Big Picture NOT EVERYTHING IS FAKE! (The BIG Picture)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Fakeologists are either a consortium of controlled opposition (in part) or it’s just unavoidable truth that most people just follow a crowd. The crowd here being EVERYTHING IS FAKE. Some of it I can agree with, even a lot of it but I find it highly suspect how limiting the scope is around here. Limited to the faking in and of itself and never the reason why such things like ‘9/11’ would be faked … The obvious reason being to give people justification for killing each other for the profit of the elite.

War does not seem to be real to anyone around here. Why would a false flag like 9/11 be created if not mainly to justify the wars and the killing of innocent people for these recent power grabs of the elite. ‘They’ don’t create psyops just for fun, or for submission alone. How much more submissive can anyone be around here!

Some people at Fakeologist may be fake … limiting the scope … leading the followers. ALL need to wake up.

Other examples of the overlooked:
    – Mass shootings fake – Taking our weapons away real.
    – Kennedy killed by lone gunman fake – Securing the US presidency against future wild card presidents real.
    – Cultures faked – inebriated and dumbed down people real.
    – Foods faked – indirectly drugged, nutrient deficient, and physiologically altered people real.
    – Some Fakeologist’s fake (?) – taking the focus of the endgame real!

Also: Where are all the people who have been effected by all these wars? No doubt some don’t have internet! But they’ve got to be dispersed through-out the world everywhere. World War Two survivors (who lived to tell) are all gone now I guess (but what about their children?). We can not be short of war participants, victims and aggressors. All our soldiers current and former, Korean people, Vietnamese, Iraqi, too many to mention … and their descendants. It’s strange how these people seem absent on the internet. Maybe the internet is one big psyop, controlled fake opposition, and the real people and topics are censored out?

And what about people that were involved in 9/11 first hand … who have seen it with their own eyes?! How come we never hear from those people? There must have been thousands in New York at the time in actual view of the event. Regardless of their position(!) … ‘Real, fake, official story, or whatever’ –Where are those people?

And , of course the people involved in creating psyops’, false-flags and what not … I guess we’ll never hear from them …

It’s just us reduced to this virtual absurdity.

Best wishes. (Black Dog October 12, 2015)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Black Dog soundcloud.com/blackdogsongs

babette
    Participant

Hi Black Dog,

Do you ever visit the audio chat rooms? I’d certainly enjoy chatting with you!

Cordially,
    Pnin

Thank you. I don’t have my own phone, I don’t really even like technology but realize it must be utilized to it’s maximum potential to wake people up — I do NOT and none of us should ever rest on our laurels, or take any of this lightly! This is war — don’t kid yourself — don’t slide into apathy (rambling off there).

But thanks … and there’s other reasons why I would be hesitant to ‘phone in’ – but I do appreciate you and everyone that does!

I don’t even have internet and only interchange info irregularly through public computers. I’d like to just see this all move along and get beyond the limiting (spying – electromagnetic radiating) internet. I’d like to see people so awake that I can walk out my door and be able to relate! Cops on strike against their tyrannical employers. Uniting, ‘union’ everywhere ‘striking’ against these invisible leeches pulling the strings of this evil matrix we are all in.

babette
    Participant

The following mirrors my sentiments exactly!

AffinityNetNews

There is no question that people are waking-up to the false-matrix. When I first started posting in the mid-90’s. 9 out of 10 responses to my comments was furious hate-mail to even the most basic truths like the Federal Reserve is a privately owned central bank or, the IRS is a ‘mere’ corporation, and ‘America’ is a corporation.

Now, rarely do I get any negative response (except for trolls) that we all deal with and best to just ignore.

Even people that you would never expect to be ‘getting it’, are finally, coming around to some degree. It’s really fun to strike-up a conversation with say a clerk in Home Depot, Big O, or Wal-Mart about the false-matrix NWO, and be shocked and encouraged to find they know what the hell you are talking about !

We all need to be even more proactive, passionate, and courageous and never shut-up about what we all know, and what is coming.

Big things have small beginnings. You never know who you personally awaken that might change the world …

Participant

Black Dog,

I have to agree with you to an extent. With the exception of a handful of people, there seems to be an overall apathetic and cavalier attitude amongst people on this site. I realize this isn’t a research site, but one would think you’d see more in depth discussion amongst people concerned and passionate about the implications of what we’re witnessing. The whole thing’s definately given me pause for thought at times.
    I can only speak for myself when I tell you that the daily grind of life and raising two little girls leaves me little time to do much of anything. It’s taken me all day just to find the time to sit and make this one comment.

As for your question about why we’ve never had anyone directly involved in one of these psyops come forward and break their silence? I believe Mr Simon Shack of ‘Cluesforum’ explained it best when he said, “for anyone to ‘speak out’ would be both ruinous and suicidal.” Pointing out how this can be attributed to “the most fundamental aspect of human nature: our survival instinct.”

I’m sure many of the people involved in these events have families to take care of and they’re not going to risk loosing their jobs and careers by coming forward and speaking out.

If your passionate about something you see on here and you’ve got something to say, by all means, comment away…tell us about it…we’re all on the same team here(I think?).
    Who knows,perhaps you’ll start something that catches on.

Cheers!

Jack

Participant

The apathy you talk about is most likely from people that have been into this for years.

Imagine wisening up to the moon landings in the 60s or 70s
    and then getting nowhere in the years since, stuff like that can make anyone apathetic.

Im young and can certainly see that in some of the older “conspiracy theorists” (god we need a knew word for that, and they have also kinda sullied the word “truth”)

But lately this does seem to catch on among many people that are sleeping at a almost exponential speed.

Then they swiftly fall into Alex Jones et cetera that tries to rope them back in to the matrix.

That is part of everyones journey though, but it is disheartening to see that most seem to get trapped back into all the woo woo people for years on end.

We need a soloution to this, and we need to clean up alot of these hucksters like alex jones and david icke and the likes of them early, so we can get a higher percent of the newly “awakened” (we need a new word for that too) to ask the right questions before they waste years chasing reptillians before they go back to sleep.

Any suggestions how? i like the truth bombing concept, maybe we should do coordinated hits on alex jones, since he wont touch the moonlandings (like the agent he is)

We are entering the phase where its hard to get more info, we need some sort of actual action , like Occupy NASA (without the co-opting that eventually happened to the occupy dudes, but i think the general idea was good)

Imagine if NASA “scientists” literally could not get into theire office cause its occupied xD

at that point they could whine to the media, but all PR being good pr that would probably wake quite alot of ppl up, or at least get them to google “NASA fake”

Im in no way saying we should do that, im just musing, but we need some sort of non violent action that gives us something back.

I dont wanna look back and be the only one i know that sees the matrix 30 years from now, that would make me disillusioned too.

-Zal

(thanks Babbette) Where are you? That peeps are so gettin’ it …I’m on earth and it seems most peeps is dumb — even on this website it seems peeps just want to argue or agree with the wrong peeps. the consensus here is it’s all fake so be happy.

For ONE we need guns, and we need to take the governments BACK!

(knocking on the front door of the white house with his daisy rifle and sack lunch, “hello” “I know you’re in there!”)

That’s step one — who’s ready for that? NO ONE!

(everyone’s too busy breeding and kissing corporate ass)

Who even has guns? I think the THEY INC. confiscated everywhere except USA which is the MAIN reason THEY keep producing these fake BS news stories (US) almost everyday So many fakes, Ab’s sick of it .. it’s become yawn material …

It’s war! And the minds need to be reached
    ((!!!ESPECIALLY POLICE AND MILITARY!!!))
    AND not with depressing we’re screwed and everbody goes yeah NEXT but we’re screwed and what are we going to do about it? Are you ready to fight these bastards or are you going to go — ‘its not that bad…come on’/ Apathy is no doubt the consensus … Like that saying, updated “they came for the British but I wasn’t British, they came for the Iraqi’s but I wasn’t Iragi…Palestinians…Australians and so on… then they came for me and there was no one to help…

Maybe I’m a dreamer but let’s get to the point here. We’re a bunch of stupid people that have been taken over! Now we mope around the rest of our lives … rehashing how it happened /is happening … or we take it to the next level — and the next level not only involves getting people to realize the extent of all this but having some kind of plan to fight back.

If Occupy Wallstreet was genuine … regardless it showed that ‘peaceful protest’ means jack shit to these people. We need force – and not necessarilly weaponary but numbers so large these sellout cops and military will be overwhelmed.

Even Occupy Wallstreet could have been better orchestrated, which leans towards it not being genuine although no doubt many of the people there were actually genuine. For instance who came up with the bright idea to spend the night? Let’s see we go from NOTHING to a 24/7 ‘love-in’ OCCUPATION. How about every day people make a show in well trafficed areas of major cities for a few hours … walking predetermined routes, with signage, and then they go back home! That simple — everyday /or weekend. What could the signs say???

STOP LIVING YOUR LUXURIOUS CORPORATE LIFESTYLE AND JOIN US IN ABJECT POVERTY!

THE END IS NEAR! HAVE YOU HUGGED YOUR CAT TODAY?

THE REBUBLICANS AND THE DEMOCRATS ARE IN BED WITH THE ROCKAFELLERS AND YOUR THEIR LOVE CHILD

STOP EATING PIZZA AND WATCHING MOVIES BOTH ARE A TRAP!

BEWARE OF INTERDIMENSIONAL BEINGS UNDER YOUR BED!

9/11 WAS FAKE BUT WAR CRIMES ARE REAL!

Which website could be on a protest sign? That’s the question

ELECTRONIC MEDIA IS FAKE BUT ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION IS REAL!

(buzzing sound, fuse blows, lights go out in Black Dog’s deep wood Appalachian bunker. Battery operated radio stiil playing “… now we say grace and we say amend, if you’re not into that we don’t give a damn …”)

Hey thanks Jack, my main point for this thread is the seeming lack of concern for people that may have died and are still dying because of these fake events, 9/11 in particular. As if the war crimes going on in the past decade are all fake too … I understand the site is Fakeologist, to be a hoped for title of a researcher, and it is honorable, a college course could evolve from it … but would it be sanitizing the crimes behind these phenomenon? Excluding the reasoning for the fakes, the ‘end’ in ‘means to an end’? I don’t see how it can in good conscience

As well, per these psyops, or rather these resultants wars … there’s no reason these people can’t come forward and talk (?). That would be middle eastern peoples, what would they have to lose? These matrix builders can’t have everyone afraid to talk. I’m not referring to the deviant people perpetrating these false events. I’m referring to regular people that witnessed these things. The towers falling, planes, no planes, whatever … and the innocent people in the middle east on the receiving end of these engagements – thanks to the 9/11 false-flag free pass to unleash hell.

Then again THEY INC. ‘may’ have everyone in a state of fear, afraid to talk … first of all by the time anyone from these war torn countries gets somewhere they can even have access to a site like Fakeologist, and type something, they probably had to go through hell to get there, and would probably think twice about saying anything negative about the western matrix they now find themselves in … and for other countries not kissing western ‘assets’ … they’re no doubt not even connected to us via the internet … we’re the last bastion of hope for the whole world (or our world)… that we can criticize our rulers and get away with it. We take this for granite but regardless, we have so little freedom left otherwise and probably the only reason they don’t shut this down is because they like to see how we’re thinking. Which again goes back to one of my main objectives, using the time and the medium to reach as many minds as possible, the minds of the people, take the minds back from the fascist, corporate programmers.

… with the dream being … if enough people wake up …

How is it evil is so successful and good is so easily undermined?

Hey Zalian, thanks. ‘I know’, ‘the evolution of a truther’, from when Alex Jones had you waiting on his every word ,,, yeah I don’t even remember how I got to the point where I decided enough of him. Same with David Icke, although I heard a Sage of Quay interview the other day that veered over into his territory rather convincingly. Check out the recent “sageofquayradio_2015_09_17_elisa-e-with-elana-freeland–our-life-beyond-mkultra..”

I don’t think there’s much you can do except be genuine, as much as possible, as far as tactical strategy to spread the truth … we came through the Alex Jones thing, I didn’t stay very long though. When you’re talking about truth, or rather when people are looking for truth, they realize it is not a commodity that an Alex Jones or David Icke has got the market cornered on, it is unmarketable. So people wander around … If anything the AJ’s and DI’s just help wake people up really … sort of a level one of waking up?

You also have to remember some people can’t handle the truth! Many adults now are like children believing in Santa Claus … but I would say, don’t worry … I’m not sure what the numbers are, but you are not alone. We have podcasts! LOL.

I sometimes even wonder if such a grasp of the macrocosm is even good for our simple, just want to have a nice day, minds. But it keeps surfacing … it isn’t Mayberry out there, … wish it was though. Ignorance is bliss, they say, but how can an intelligent person stay ignorant?

NOT EVERYTHING IS FAKE! (The BIG Picture) REEDIT

Originally written by Black Dog, October 12, 2015; reedited this Jun. 8th, 2016.

Fakeologists are either a consortium of controlled opposition (in part) or it’s just unavoidable truth that most people just follow a crowd. The crowd here being EVERYTHING IS FAKE. Some of it I can agree with, even a lot of it but I find it highly suspect how limiting the scope is around here. Limited to the faking in and of itself and never the reason why such things like ‘9/11’ would be faked … The obvious reason being to give people justification for killing each other for the profit of the elite*.

* Not mentioning this (at least and of course objectively, unless possessing proof either way) when ever talking about 911 and repeating, “no one died”.. aren’t we all happy, happy, happy, happy, “no one died” is just total ignorance and deception. To not even consider who has died.. is disgusting, it shakes my confidence in any so called truth seeker to the core, makes me wonder what is wrong with anyone (or group) chiming this limited mantra.

War does not seem to be real to anyone around here. Why would a false flag like 9/11 be created if not mainly to justify the wars and the killing of innocent people for these recent power grabs of the elite? ‘They’ don’t create psyops just for fun, or for submission alone. How much more submissive can anyone be around here!

Not that consideration of the extent of what any war was or is is anthema. That can be contemplated of course as I have heard touched on in recent media, but like all these topics, we do not know for sure, and unless it is someone sharing what they do know from actual experience, we should always be objective in our analysis’ here, of any of this. More likely wars (military occupation, etc.) past and present, have been worse than what we’ve been told. These people are not benevolent! All though their megalomania may have them thinking other wise, though that too is doubtful, as the Bohemian Grove emphasizes the “cremation of care”, from what I understand, which seems to be a good, blatant, indicator of what we are dealing with and who we’ve become subject to.

If not to know this just by one’s intuition in and of itself! But how sad is it that this too seems rife for alteration as well.. We don’t squat anymore – We don’t care any more.. We are not even familiar with squatting! We are not even familiar with much anymore (it seems), which intuition should well reveal in us! … Can and has this been domesticated out of us as well? Not me.. but reflecting: How much “not me”? As well, how much crap are we all now taking that we’re not even realizing ..Where even our realization (our ability to realize things) is slipping.. fading in us.

Some people at Fakeologist may be fake … limiting the scope … leading the followers?

All need to wake. Stay alert (not follow blindly) and not be given to superstitous type paranoia of everyone either. Even if there is a ‘fake’ ‘enemy’ agent here or there, appeal to the fact that they are a man and what is right will ring true beyond the position they’ve been put in, challenging as that may be. In a sense we are all working for the enemy and all need to be confronted (and be ashamed!), and question our very own participation to whatever degree we participate in the things securing our very own demise as a free and a free-thinking people. “What can I do?” must always be the question in our mind. Resisting the Stockholme Syndrome we naturally gravitate to out of destitute, exhaustion, desperation, and pure lack of choices (‘singing the blues’ is righteous /drowning in alcohol is not.. you become what They want, and alcohol as a metaphor as well, considering the numerous methods we avoid the truth, being here now honest as we can).

Other examples of the overlooked are:

– Mass (or otherwise) shootings fake – Taking your weapons away real.

– Kennedy killed by a lone gunman fake – Securing the US presidency against future wild card presidents real.

– Cultures created fake – Inebriated and or dumbed down people real.

– Food, water and air (e.g., ‘chemtrails’) fake – Indirectly drugged, nutrient deficient, and physiologically dumbed down people real.

– Some Fakeologist’s fake (?) – Taking the focus off the endgame (i.e., ‘big picture’) real!

Also: Where are all the people who have been effected by all these wars? No doubt some don’t have internet! But they’ve got to be dispersed through-out the world everywhere. World War Two survivors (who lived to tell) are all gone now I guess (but what about their children sharing their stories?). We can not be short of war participants’, ‘victim or aggressor’ (and their stories, directly or indirectly). All our soldiers, current and former, Korean people, Vietnamese, Iraqi, too many to mention … and their descendants. It’s strange how these people seem to be absent on the internet. Maybe the internet is one big psy-op controlled fake opposition? With real people and topics strangely missing or simply censored out of the general discussion, or just not in the search engines. There are so many ways this internet can be controlled and directed, as is being done to the minds of the masses through all means, ‘fakeologists’ included. With omission, of course, being the conspirators crucial component (i.e., silencing opposition).

And what about people that were involved in 9/11 first hand? … Who actually seen it with their own eyes first hand (not just TV or video, second hand). How come we never hear from these people? There must have been thousands in New York at the time in actual view of this event (one of the most populated cities in the world!). Regardless of their personal opinions … ‘Real, fake, official story, or whatever’ –Where are these people?

And , of course the people involved in creating the psy-ops’, false-flags and what not … I guess we’ll never hear from them …

It’s just us reduced to this virtual absurdity here for now.

Best wishes, Black Dog (reedited this Jun. 8th, 2016; originally written October 12, 2015) (All language common! No corporate or otherwise doublespeak! No alternate meanings, numeric codes, or any such things.)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .

About Black Dog

IMPORTANT PODCAST LINKS ... my current recommended online podcasts. For YouTube you can use Peggo.co or similar programs to download the audio only: ABOUT THE SKY (Sofia Smallstorm); CLANDES TIME (Tom Secker); COUNTER CURRENTS; CROW 777 RADIO; ERIC DUBAY (youtube); FAKEOLOGIST; GNOSTIC MEDIA (UNSPUN, John Irvin); GUNS AND BUTTERS (kpfa.org); HOAX BUSTERS CALL (talkshoe); JOE ATWILL (postflaviana.org); JOHN LE BON; OUT OF DARKNESS INTO THE LIGHT (talkshoe); REPUBLIC OF THE UNITED STATES (.org); RENEGADE BROADCASTING; SAGE OF QUAY (blogtalkradio); THE CORPORATION NATION (wordpress); THE CROWHOUSE; THE HIGHER SIDE CHATS; TRUTH FILES (Dr. Jennifer Daniels); UCYTV (YouTube); Recommended Book: "Good Calories, Bad Calories" by Gary Taubes; WARNING: DO NOT EAT WHEAT OR G.M.O.. Organic wheat is still GMO! Do not drink chlorine or fluoride. Do not create or go near pollution. Stay away from the medical industry (See "Dr. Jennifer Daniels, Truth Files"). Buy organic or non-GMO. Know that behind every economic charade is a eugenicist! Let truth be known. Black Dog soundcloud.com/blackdogsongs