Nov 2017

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Fakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome DDave,

Hi Ab,

The above link shows me reading a statement on behalf of the AE 911truth.

This was crossing the line. Murdering innocent people, deliberately, for what ever purpose is as low as it is possible to go.

Well I listened to your podcast Lord of the nukes and I realised that many of your thoughts were similar to my own.

The nature of reality needs to be questioned and given the brasen action on and after September 11, 2001 I am too quite willing to suspend my belief in all that I have been told is true.

I do not have difficulty in living a little in uncertainty. No one is holding a gun to my head telling me what to believe.

Cheers
    David

Participant

Hi Dave what’s your take on No Planes, aided by the fake footage ?
    A long with the victims being faked, and the Towers being unoccupied.

Fakeologist
    Keymaster

Hello Bridget!

Hey ab! My name is Bridget, I’m 30 and I live in Vermont. I have been listening to your podcast for probably over 3 years now.
    Like you said in your show, if I can’t donate I can participate so I feel it’s time I pay my dues.
    My favorite topics to look into have been 9/11 (it was my third day as a freshman in high school), sandy hook, and Boston bombing (born and raised in Massachusetts).
    I look forward to meeting you and the rest of the fakeologist community.
    Thanks!

xileffilex
    Participant

Welcome Bridget. When you say you ‘looked into’ Boston, which I single out because I still especially take an interest in it, more so than SH, what form did that take? Did you participate in forums, or if not, which [or which videos] influenced your perception of it? What is your take on it? Did you know anyone connected with by name? Thanks.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.