November 2016

Fakeologist.com Forums Fakeologist Members November 2016

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Fakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome ned005

I’m from Western Australia, have not believed media for most of my adult life, was very skeptical of 9/11 from the outset as a young adult at the time. Starting to now realize the extent of the fakery & lies abundant in the media and all areas of our lives.

Fakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Kelly,

Hello there Mr Irato

Please excuse my tardy response – my emailing regime runs along the same level of efficiency as the CNN Memorial “CandleFace” Grief Site.

Anyway, I have been in and out of all the usual rabbit traps. I spent roughly six months trying to find a wee bit of toasted taxi or something so I could help Dr Judy track down Where Did They Go? Where Did them towers go? I was close to cracking up trying to resolve this question for too long!! Judy seemed to need an answer?

I shall admit to being a bit slow off the block (slow out the bathtub) as far as getting proper into 9/11 goes. I was only about 22 when it happened. First time I thought – what is actually happening here? – is when the war of good v evil Allah lovers went from Afghanistan to Iraq in under 20 minutes. That freaked me out. But I still believed , generally and vaguely , up until about 2011 or 2012. Anyway, back to about 2006ish – one major thing happened that really derailed my ignorance. |This lifechanging event was – – – – threw my telly in the bucket. basically, the broadband had landed. It was not a conscious manouvre, more a natural shift once I was given the ability to choose what I would watch, with no adverts.

i can remember thinking – I would like to know what the hell the news is on about when they talk about like the Gaza Strip. i had heard it mentioned constantly but i had no idea who was the evildooers in that conflict. I watched pro jew documentaries, Palestinian slanted docs, BBC docs that claim to be neutral (which is possibly the worse stance to take on this topic) and quite quickly I was able to make a decision for myself on who be dooin the evil doo. It was also interesting to me to see the amount of effort and money put into keeping people from being able to reach such a decision. Around about this time i was totally into Noam Chomsky and Angela Davis and Slavoj Zizek and Micheal Parenti and Chris Hedges and Owen Jones etc etc etc etc etc etc and I went a wee bit kindov don’t push me cos I’m close to the left and also scrambled around in that predictable activist rabbit hole.

Ok, I am going to stop rambling on and on – I have seen more rabbit holes than Jessica Rabbit but all are firmly upon that road well travelled. My little journey is nothing remarkable to be honest.

Around about May this year, just when I needed to hear it, was starting to actually dustify into a fuzzyblob, I found the beautiful Hoaxbusters Call. I am not joking when I say that ever since May I have been listening to the Kendall archive – within an hour or two , thanks to Chris and some Sept Clues , after days and years and hours upon hours of bunny madness …………..

I can see clearly now – Klapa Sinj & Iva Ajdukovi?

I can see clearly now – Klapa Sinj & Iva Ajdukovi?
    Since I gettin’ so many requests for the scores of this song version,I have upload them on the link below: h…

I have been weaning myself off Hoaxbusters with Fakeologist and I love your interactive set up – i listened to an excellent call where youse guys were reading Jaques Ellul. Whatever became of Jan Erik? I could listen to that man all day 🙂 I cannot handle the sound of that Fetzler guy, his voice grates off my nervous system. Ab, I have been out of practise (if i was ever in practise, i am not sure…) at having an outlet for all the information or being able to pass it on without alienating myself . .. i would be most delighted to be able to be a member of your site and try and work the chat asap, is it not on at 9.11 canadA time? Am in Scotland so I maybe i could listen tonight depending on whether i am in the future or not from toronto oclock.

Gawd, that is enough already i have athritis from typing here…..

Kindest Regards.::from Kelly *:) happy

Fakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome 100c

OK, here’s my introduction:

My name is Hyrum Jones, user name 100c. I found this site after listening to your radio interview “Lord of the Nukes” with Rae West. I only recently started researching this nuclear bomb hoax theory and have come to accept it. I used to be curious about how they would do so many nuclear tests which could harm the environment, and yet, I never heard of the environment being harmed.

The first peculiarity I remember noticing in the media was how they treated Ross Perot when he ran for president. I remember feeling shocked at how all the media outlets worked together to convince the public that he was an idiot. Some time later, I read some interesting books about the history of the CIA and Howard Zinn’s novel about the history of America. I think after that, I rarely believed any official story I heard.
    My mental bondage was finally dealt a death blow in 2009 when I concluded that Christianity was a hoax. You can read my experience with religion at the following link: postmormon.org/exp_e/index.php/pomopedia/Creative_Block/%22%20%20title=%22Creative_Block
    If you don’t feel like reading that interesting diatribe, the quick summary is as follows. I was raised as a Mormon in Utah and finally learned the truth about Mormanity, Christianity, and all the other organized religions. I got a 13% raise (due to lack of paying tithing) and 1.5 more days per week. There’s also a short bio on my author’s page: amazon.com/Hyrum-E.-Jones/e/B01ASRYFKU/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0

My current interests are trying to discover what NASA is hiding. I’m extremely curious about what the world really is. In my opinion, those who are satisfied by the official story, have a complete lack of curiosity. This whole ‘Nukes being a hoax’ is something that actually was pleasant to discover so thanks for your site and efforts.

kelaren
    Participant

Hello there Ab. This is some site(s) you got here! Is educational within itself for me looking into all techy features. Once I can navigate with confidence I will come and say hiya

Fakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Sharpstuff:

I am a healthy 72 year-old living on the Continent. I have been a write, artist and musician since birth. I have been a teacher of students with learning difficulties for over twenty years in the UK and Australia. I am interested in a variety of subjects, including medicine. I am a creature of Nature and maintain only a minor contact with the fake World, as established and keep as far as possible ‘below the radar’.
    I would like to contribute to the forums on this site as I do on Cluesforum.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.