October 2018

Fakeologist.com Forums Fakeologist Members October 2018

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Fakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Lickmyballearth

I started to wake up in 2015 during the last election. When Trump stated fake news I thought he meant twisting the truth a bit. I had no idea it was green screens, cgi, crisis actors and mass deception of mind blowing proportions. I also thought the election was real too so I was clueless.Â

Fast forward a few years and the mile long list of controlled opposition, the so called truth movement  and I’ve come to realize it’s just detours. This past 9/11/18 I stumbled upon your podcast of Brian Stavely and his views of what happened that day. I really for the first time thought wow that makes the most sense of anything I’ve heard. I relate to you and Brian the most since you are both very down to earth and not once has any red flags gone off. I don’t sense an agenda or any disinfo. Regular people who want to know the truth. Â

If you have any questions for me I’d be happy to answer. Thank you for all your hard work.Â

Fakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Locutus!

Dear Sir/Madam/Transgender/or still undecided.

Only kidding, Hi Ab.

Just a quick verification email to confirm my interest in signing up/joining your illustirous website.
    I have been an avid if somewhat staid listener of your site for quite some years.
    I first became aware of your work through Cluesforum way back in the good ole days of 2013, and my appreciation of your website/forum has grown steadfastly with every passing year.

I feel as tough I have been involved with this scene for quite some time, and therefore cannot give a very accurate, encyclopedic account of my background in “fakeology” at least not in the written word…..sorry if that sentence sounds a little contradictory. However after so many years of involvment within the “scene”, the whys and wherefores,reasons or excuses, for pursuing or even commencing a career in fakeology get a little muddled.

Needless to say 9/11 was indeed and made for TV movie and I have exhausted the use out of Google’s synonym generator:)

Yours Faithfully,

Locutus, AKA John.

Fakeologist
    Keymaster

Welcome Ethan

Good Afternoon,

My name is Ethan and I am a former co-host of the Australian Roundtable Podcast with JLB.

I have been a part of the ACT realm for the better half of a decade now, and have had regulars from your site such as Rollo on our podcasts.

Have been aware of Fakeologist for a while now through JLB, and have now reached a point where I would like to discuss and share ideas with fakeologists on your site. I particularly want to focus on the Stolen Generations Hoax, among others.

I am sure a quick email reference check with JLB will confirm my identity and intentions. Please let me know if you need any further information!

Cheers,
    EthanTOTT.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.