Oh La La, It's Cartoon Time Again – Charlie Hebdo Is Going Dutch

Fakeologist.com Forums Other PsyOps/Hoaxes Oh La La, It's Cartoon Time Again – Charlie Hebdo Is Going Dutch

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    rgosrgos
    Participant

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Nice.

More cheese rgos?

ds

DalTampra

rgosrgos
    Participant

Yes, plain old Gouda, please. Hate those fancy French stinkers that seem to be all the rage over here these days.

rgosrgos
    Participant

Huh?

There’s always a link between guns and French cheese. Long live the internet.

http://americablog.com/2012/12/is-it-easier-in-america-to-buy-a-gun-than-french-cheese.html

rgosrgos
    Participant

La bande dessinée.

rgosrgos
    Participant

Toon time.

rgosrgos
    Participant
    Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

”the gunman, who is thought to be a 19-year-old student…claimed to be a member of a hacker’s collective working for Dutch intelligence.”

Oh right. They have those do they?
    Hackers collectives working for Dutch intelligence?

May I suggest they seriously review their vetting process, because this kid’s a feckin’ liability.
    Goin’ in wavin’ his silencer about like James Bond? Stupid boy!
    What was he thinking of?

These hacker sleuth types with a line to military intelligence can be loose canons, as presented here.
    Mmmm…

That red/orange of the TV Studio is vivid.
    The colours of danger!!

DalTampra

rgosrgos
    Participant

Yep, cartoon-style is all the rage in the media. A bit like the flat-style in OS-land.

rgosrgos
    Participant

May I suggest they seriously review their vetting process, because this kid’s a feckin’ liability.

Who are you to judge, Tom? The boy was a chemistry student. University level.

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

Yeh, ”Good work Brains, you puppet!!”

ds

DalTampra

rgosrgos
    Participant

And now for something completely different.

Chinese warships visit Dutch harbour. Watch the artwork on deck.

Source: http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/4564/Nederland/photoalbum/detail/3839322/572460/5/Kiekjes-schieten-bij-Chinees-marineschip-in-Rotterdam.dhtml

Tom-DalpraTom Dalpra
    Participant

ds

N
    ds

D
    fd

ds

The guy who designed the CND symbol has an interesting profile – ” Holtom was a graduate of the Royal College of Art and had been a conscientious objector in World War II. In 1958 he was working for the Ministry of Education. He designed the nuclear disarmament logo for the first Aldermaston March, organised by the Direct Action Committee against Nuclear War in Easter 1958.”

”he was working for the Ministry of Education”

Educating people about the dangers of the phantom we know as – Nuclear War, it appears.

“The first mark on paper, according to Mr Holtom, was a white circle within a black square, followed by various versions of the Christian cross within the circle. But the cross, for these people, had too many wrong associations – with the Crusaders, with military medals, with the public blessing by an American chaplain of the plane that flew to Hiroshima – and eventually the arms of the cross were allowed to drop, forming the composite basic semaphore signal for the letters N and D, and at the same time a gesture of human despair against the background of a round globe.”

Excuse me here. I post the hazard symbols below as an afterthought, really. Having thought about the CND symbol I just wanted to have a look at the hazard one.

Certainly the idea of presenting a cross with a circle ties-in with the basic idea of a pirate flag.
    I just wondered if it is felt that this presentation offers some subliminal semaphore if you will? Some subliminal negativity?

”a gesture of human despair against the background of a round globe.”

Well it’s the peace sign isn’t it? I dunno.

gf

ds

ds

ds

DalTampra

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .
rgos

About rgos

Hi Ab, Here's a douchebag follower from Gitmo Nation Lowlands (NWO Logistics Central). Listened to all your shows in the archives (and Fetzer's). Informed academic on the rocks. Musician (of course), linguist (hail Chomsky), and I might have studied the Trivium. Been scraping down each and every rabbit hole since the beginning of this monumental charade. Clues and OBF brought me here. Thanks for the extra opening of eyes. Now, as they say over here: "Veel succes met uw show!"