Paris – Friday the Thirteenth, November 2015

Fakeologist.com Forums Other PsyOps/Hoaxes Paris – Friday the Thirteenth, November 2015

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 143 total)
  • Author
    xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

We need German survivors [Köln] to take their stories back to the mother country’s media outlets. Here they are
    http://www.watson.ch/Angriff%20auf%20Paris/Deutschland/109624551-%C2%ABMan-hat-wirklich-gedacht–Ich-sterbe-jetzt–Hoffentlich-tut’s-nicht-weh-und-es-geht-schnell%C2%BB

Thomas Schmitz will seinen Geburtstag mit Ehefrau Julia in Paris feiern

An inclusive package – with the EODM thrown in.
    Same story, different language. At least Herr Schmitz looks as if he might be interested in EODM, unlike most other witnesses.

NemesisNemesis

“I try to speak with them and he told me that he wanted to negotiate,” Jeremy said. “So I said OK, give me a phone number.”

The phone number provided was radioed back to a police negotiator. Jeremy said that around five “very short” phone calls took place, during which “classic political” demands about French action in Syria were invoked.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/paris-terror-attacks/paris-attacks-commando-captain-shares-details-france-raids-n466461

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

The sole UK citizen victim was Nicholas Alexander aged 35 or 36.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-34832689
    November 16 2015

His parents Barry and Sheelagh Alexander, who live in Weeley, issued a statement on Saturday saying he was “everyone’s best friend – generous, funny and fiercely loyal.”
    His friend Gemma Taylor told BBC Breakfast that he was a “caring” person who was “always thinking of others”.
    “Nick was just one of those people who are so rare nowadays.
    “He was everybody’s best friend. He was a devoted man to his family and to his friends. He was just everybody’s best friend, literally – he was so loyal,” she said.
    An online memorial fund has been set up for Mr Alexander’s family by his friend Miguel Benavides. The page has so far raised more than $57,500 (£37,835).

His parents married in 1978. His sister is older [b.1973] . To be truthful, they are half-siblings. His mother previously married in 1971.

“We had spoken to the Foreign Office to let them know [pause] that we knew somebody that was there and, erm, yeah, that was [pause] and then we waited”
    She only “knew” him? Like you “know” your brother? OK.

She’s cheerful throughout.
    “So did someone phone?”
    “Erm, [pause] Scotland yard said they were sending a car”
    For whom? Where? Why?

Zoe at the front. Check the hand signals.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3318441/Briton-Nick-Alexander-feared-dead-massacre-Bataclan.html

In a statement his family said he was ‘everyone’s best friend’ and died ‘doing the job he loved’.
    ‘It is with huge sorrow that we can confirm that our beloved Nick lost his life at the Bataclan last night,’ the statement said.
    ‘Nick was not just our brother, son and uncle, he was everyone’s best friend – generous, funny and fiercely loyal.
    ‘Nick died doing the job he loved and we take great comfort in knowing how much he was cherished by his friends around the world.
    ‘Thank you for your thoughts and respect for our family at this difficult time. Peace and light.’

from an earlier edition, November 14 2015

http://web.archive.org/web/20151114181343/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3318441/Briton-Nick-Alexander-feared-dead-massacre-Bataclan.html

Tonight a Foreign Office spokeswoman confirmed in a statement tonight that a British national was killed in the Paris terror attacks.
    ‘Next of kin have been informed but have asked for privacy and time to come to terms with the news before further details are released.
    A Government source said the ‘picture is still unclear’ but that there were fears there ‘may be a handful of British fatalities’ and that ‘about the same number are being treated for their injuries in hospital.’

Which seems not to have materialised.

The Daily Mail has the full story
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3325176/Family-British-victim-Paris-terror-attacks-tell-huge-void-death-left.html

[Zoe]revealed that the family, from Weeley near Colchester in Essex, only found out that Mr Alexander had died when they read it on social media.‘Mum had spoken to him the day before, when he was on the ferry to Paris and we knew he was in the venue when we saw it reported on the news.
    ‘It was just a case of waiting and watching the news, but we hadn’t heard anything positive. It was a very difficult time.’
    The family was not officially told that Mr Alexander had died until Saturday afternoon, nearly 24 hours after the massacre.
    ‘In this current world of social media, we found out a lot quicker through the internet than through official channels,’ his sister said.
    ‘… but his business was in London and he had a flat in Notting Hill.’

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

So what was trending on social media?

jo cerrone harding @JoCeeRone
    @EODMofficial Please let me know if Nick Alexander (Merch) is ok?
    4:46 p.m. – 13 Nov 2015 [12:46 AM 14 Nov 2015 UTC]

Kathie’sWorld ?@OvercastWorld
    @WonderfulUnion @le_bataclan @EODMofficial if you know the whereabouts of Nick Alexander merchant for EODM Please let @briankeithdiaz know
    5:19 p.m. – 13 Nov 2015 [1:19 AM UTC]

Follow

Schtropi ?@Schtropi
    @OvercastWorld @WonderfulUnion @le_bataclan @EODMofficial @briankeithdiaz done
    7:05 p.m. – 13 Nov 2015 [3:05 AM Nov 14 2015 UTC

Schtropi ?@Schtropi
    @JoCeeRone @EODMofficial the police at the emergency number said he is not dead or on the victim lists
    7:06 p.m. – 13 Nov 2015 [3:06 AM Nov 14 2015 UTC]

Schtropi @Schtropi
    @JoCeeRone @EODMofficial police dont have his name but multiple witnesses say he didnt make it
    8:35 p.m. – 13 Nov 2015 [4:35 AM 14 Nov 2015 UTC]

jo cerrone harding ?@JoCeeRone Nov 14
    @Schtropi @EODMofficial Yes, found out last night. He dies trying to save someone else. He was a hero x
    1:36 a.m. – 14 Nov 2015 · [9:36 AM UTC]

Schtropi ?@Schtropi Nov 14 [9:45 AM UTC]
    @JoCeeRone @EODMofficial i am so sorry the media say people at the doors were the first To be shot

Schtropi ?@Schtropi
    @OvercastWorld he is dead i am sorry
    1:47 a.m. – 14 Nov 2015 [9:47 AM UTC]

Lucy @peonypartridge
    @Schtropi where did you get the confirmation?
    4:12 a.m. – 14 Nov 2015 [12:12 PM UTC]
    East, England

Schtropi ?@Schtropi Nov 14 [12:14 PM UTC]
    @peonypartridge the news described how it begun and said security was killed first in the entrance many witnesses said merch guys died

Schtropi ?@Schtropi Nov 14 [12:15 PM UTC]
    @peonypartridge you want me To try the emergency number again ?

Luke Trinder @luketrinder @JoCeeRone @Schtropi @EODMofficial Where did you hear this from? Lots conflicting info available on what happened, no official confirmation
    4:33 a.m. – 14 Nov 2015 [12:33 PM UTC]

Schtropi ?@Schtropi Nov 14 [12:35 PM UTC]
    @luketrinder @JoCeeRone @EODMofficial i am trying To reach police do you have his full name (nickolas ?) and his age ?

jo cerrone harding ?@JoCeeRone Nov 14 [12:36 PM UTC]
    @luketrinder @Schtropi @EODMofficial I think they have to wait before making it public but it should be made soon sorry 🙁

jo cerrone harding ?@JoCeeRone Nov 14 [12:37 PM UTC]
    @Schtropi @luketrinder @EODMofficial His family are in touch with officials i am sure as are industry colleagues…

Lucy ?@peonypartridge Nov 14 East, England [12:46 PM UTC]
    @JoCeeRone how did you find out? Who told you? I have seen unconfirmed reports alive and dead

Schtropi ?@Schtropi Nov 14 [12:55 PM UTC]
    @luketrinder @JoCeeRone @EODMofficial i was told by police that foreign office set up a number you can call trying to find it

jo cerrone harding ?@JoCeeRone Nov 14 [1:30 PM UTC]
    @peonypartridge From people who were there with him.

So, it seems obvious who is spreading the information.

Lucy ?@peonypartridge Nov 14 [12:20 PM UTC]
    @Schtropi trying to be optimistic – he could have been in the toilet, outside or inside the venue. There were many mercy people there.

Schtropi ?@Schtropi Nov 14 [12:20 PM UTC]
    @peonypartridge i’ll try the police again

Lucy ?@peonypartridge Nov 14 East, England [12:22 PM UTC]
    @Schtropi please

Schtropi ?@Schtropi Nov 14 [12:23 PM UTC]
    @peonypartridge trying what is his full name and age ?

Lucy ?@peonypartridge Nov 14 [12:42 PM UTC]
    @Schtropi he is called Nick Alexander from Colchester, England.

Schtropi ?@Schtropi Nov 14 [1:32 PM UTC]
    @peonypartridge i can’t access anymore offiicial info due To french laws people have To call british ambassy i posted the number

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

Where does Brian Keith Diaz fit into this?

Brian Diaz @briankeithdiaz
    I cannot even imagine going out to a show or going to work and not coming home. I am in shock. I am numb. I feel sick.
    2:54 p.m. – 13 Nov 2015 [10:54 PM UTC]

My heart is with everyone I know and don’t know in Paris right now.
    2:56 p.m. – 13 Nov 2015 [10:56 PM UTC]

Schtropi @Schtropi
    @briankeithdiaz friends arent answering messages. Trying the number of deaths in the concert venue some people said they came from backstage
    3:59 p.m. – 13 Nov 2015 [11:59 PM UTC]

Schtropi @Schtropi
    @briankeithdiaz sorry i dont make any sense shaking in fear for loved ones
    4:08 p.m. – 13 Nov 2015 [12:08 AM UTC Nov 14 2015]

@schtropi I hope everyone you know is okay. I’m sure that the phones are very tied up in France right now. Keep trying.
    4:08 p.m. – 13 Nov 2015 [14 Nov 2015 12:08 AM UTC]

Schtropi @Schtropi
    @briankeithdiaz i am via social networks. If you have any people trying To find a place To stay look for #PorteOuverte
    . Not gonna sleep
    4:12 p.m. – 13 Nov 2015 [14 Nov 2015 12:12 AM UTC]

Schtropi @Schtropi
    @briankeithdiaz 100 people were shot in the concert venue
    4:13 p.m. – 13 Nov 2015 [14 Nov 2015 12:13 AM UTC]

Brian Diaz @briankeithdiaz Nov 16 [Nov 17 2:28 AM UTC
    We Are All the Road Crew – As touring people, we never consider the danger of what we do for a living…. http://tmblr.co/Z4oSPy1yDq8UB

http://www.briankeithdiaz.com/post/133375756171/we-are-all-the-road-crew

Nick Alexander was someone who had no horse in that race. He was a good person doing what he loved when he was cut short by people who wanted us to give in to our fears. I toured with Nick for nearly 2 years, and some of the other people I consider my tour family I’ve toured with for many more years. I’d be grieving just the same had this happened to any one of them. Is it going to change my mind about doing what I do for a living? No. Fuck no. Not at all. After 20 years of doing this I’m not going to let this shake me and as an industry of touring professionals we are going to grow stronger and tighter. I truly believe this. Nick didn’t die in vain. In fact, to me he didn’t die at all. His spirit will always remain in my heart. He was and always will be One Of Us….Feel free to donate in his memory. Thanks.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 5 months ago by xileffilexxileffilex.
    xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

Amy Jade ?@rocknredemption Nov 14 [12:58 AM UTC]
    @briankeithdiaz https://www.facebook.com/russo315/posts/10208250440959730?pnref=story

Cornelia Moth ?@Cloakroomgirl Nov 14 [1:13 AM UTC]
    @briankeithdiaz can you please reply to this if you know he is safe too? I am a fellow merch colleague and worried

Schtropi ?@Schtropi
    @briankeithdiaz want me To try the emergency number?
    5:36 p.m. – 13 Nov 2015 [14 Nov 1:36 AM UTC]

Schtropi ?@Schtropi
    @briankeithdiaz can you spread word? Phones networks are nearly blocked too many use in Paris, there are phone numbers, places To stay (1)
    5:48 p.m. – 13 Nov 2015 [14 Nov 1:48 AM UTC]

Schtropi ?@Schtropi Nov 13
    @briankeithdiaz (2) special hashtags and numbers for ambassades as well. Give me names, locations and age and i will try anything
    5:49 p.m. – 13 Nov 2015 · [14 Nov 1:49 AM UTC]

heather ???@heathermcnab
    @briankeithdiaz I believe he’s one of the people who was killed. I’m so sorry
    6:16 a.m. – 14 Nov 2015 [14 Nov 2:16 PM UTC]

Schtropi @Schtropi
    @briankeithdiaz i am trying To find anything emergency numbers are flooded with calls
    6:34 p.m. – 13 Nov 2015 [14 Nov 2:34 AM UTC]

Schtropi ?@Schtropi
    @briankeithdiaz he is NOT dead or known as YET
    6:47 p.m. – 13 Nov 2015 [14 Nov 2:47 AM UTC]

J Ö E . Â L L ? N @ijoeallen
    @briankeithdiaz any news on Nick?
    7:01 p.m. – 13 Nov 2015 [14 Nov 3:01 AM UTC]

Cate ?@cate087 Nov 14 [3:05 AM UTC]
    @briankeithdiaz sorry !… he was killed

Schtropi ?@Schtropi Nov 14 [3:14 AM UTC]
    @cate087 where did you get that info From?

Cate ?@cate087 Nov 14 [3:19 AM UTC]
    @Schtropi a witness on french TV said the merch guy was killed and Reni Beitenmann said to David Baison same thing :
    https://www.facebook.com/david.bason.7?fref=nf

ate ?@cate087 Nov 14 [3:20 AM UTC]
    @Schtropi David Bason… not Baison

Schtropi ?@Schtropi Nov 14 [3:24 AM UTC]
    @cate087 j’ai eu le numéro d’urgence de la préfecture il n’est pas répertorié comment ça se fait ?

Cate ?@cate087 Nov 14 [3:24 AM UTC]
    @Schtropi ah en français c’est mieux 😉 Je ne sais pas comment ça se passe… il faut peut être un peu de temps

Schtropi ?@Schtropi Nov 14 [3:26 AM UTC]
    @cate087 t’es certaine de ton info ? Je continue à creuser aucun moyen de dormir 8 amis manquent à l’appel

Schtropi ?@Schtropi Nov 14 [3:29 AM UTC]
    @briankeithdiaz Diaz, i am so sorry, lots of witnesses say the same he has been murdered. Trying To call back er number

Cate ?@cate087 Nov 14 [3:29 AM UTC]
    @Schtropi Me suis trompé c’est pas à la TV que j’ai vu l’info mais dans cet article :
    http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/attentats-terroristes-a-paris/20151114.OBS9434/attentats-a-paris-on-a-rampe-les-gens-tombaient.html
    Embedded image permalink

Schtropi ?@Schtropi Nov 14 [3:37 AM UTC]
    @cate087 je viens d’avoir la préfecture il est toujours pas identifié

Cate ?@cate087 Nov 14 [3:39 AM UTC]
    @Schtropi Ok… Ils ont pas finis les identification alors, c’est ça ?

Schtropi ?@Schtropi Nov 14 [3:42 AM UTC]
    @cate087 je crois bien j’ai vu plein de témoignages en anglais qui confirmaient qu’il est mort mais la préfecture ne l’a pas sur sa liste

Cate ?@cate087 Nov 14 [3:46 AM UTC]
    @Schtropi 🙁 …je pense qu’il faut une bonne nuit pour identifier tout le monde

Schtropi ?@Schtropi Nov 14 [3:50 AM UTC]
    @cate087 ceux qui étaient avec le groupe ça devrait être plus simple pourtant

Maria @lousypictures
    @briankeithdiaz @ijoeallen Has anyone heard anything?
    8:45 p.m. – 13 Nov 2015 [14 Nov 4:45 AM UTC]

J Ö E . Â L L ? N @ijoeallen
    @lousypictures @briankeithdiaz nope nothing yet as far as his sister just told me…
    8:47 p.m. – 13 Nov 2015 [14 Nov 4:47 AM UTC]

Noo Noo ? ?@NicnoonooEarl Nov 15 [5:16 AM UTC]
    @briankeithdiaz @eddiehermida So sorry for your loss hunni R.I.P Nick Alexander…….so sad :'(

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

I see peekay has already spotted her too ha, yep looks like the same apartment.
    Musician you said, with classics like this:
    Song from the short film SHAG WOMEN SENSELESS, written, directed by Ginnie Watson.
    Song written and performed by Ginnie Watson and Greg Soussan

Seems like PeeKay has frightened Ginnie off, her YouTube site has been taken down. I Fortunately the SWS facebook page is still there. You sing along to the words from 6.50 onwards in the Vimeo clip
    https://www.facebook.com/shagwomensenseless
    Mum seems to luuurve it!

Marie-Joëlle Watson
    27 November 2011 at 18:58
    Go Go GO DO GO and have fun !!

Marie-Joëlle Watson
    19 July 2011 at 09:04
    MOI J’AIME !

Marie-Joëlle Watson
    16 May 2011 at 08:03
    GO,GO, for it !! good work !!!

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

Isobel Bowdery and Amaury Baudoi relive the horrors they experienced inside the Bataclan attack.

Well well, he’s another actor,Amaury Baudouin Funny how they manage to get these names always slightly wrong.
    See him at 48:30, 51:40 1:18.45 1:22:28 playing Boris in this film Nos Printemps 70 which might also amuse rgos..

NemesisNemesis

Reading on one of the comments on peekays vid, she also seems to be the voice of the UK version of cortana for microsoft.

The United Kingdom (English) localised version of Cortana is voiced by Ginnie Watson, an Anglo-French actress, singer/songwriter and voice-over artist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cortana_%28software%29

Sure gets around.. 🙄

NemesisNemesis

Well well, he’s another actor,Amaury Baudouin Funny how they manage to get these names always slightly wrong.

Great spot, here he is in his mean and moody takes, looks like the same apartment CNN used too..

“Pretentious, moi?”

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

Another who thought it was fireworks. And he could detect “Kalashnikov noise”
    Meet former currency trader Jerome Phillipe Lorenzi
    http://www.dn.se/nyheter/sverige/de-sade-sch-och-sedan-skot-de/
    Two of his friends were injured serioiusly! One shot on his back.

The standard hug from Jerome

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/jerome-lorenzi-45364b2
    http://www.yatedo.com/p/Jerome+Lorenzi/normal/550465df13c2beba38ea6cc78e28300d
    He is now likely retired as there is no record of his involvment with an active company.
    https://www.duedil.com/company/07726823/oxygen-currency-management-ltd/people

“I have friends of mine, they lost lots of people”

He and five friends had a few beers before going to the Bataclan to listen to American rock band Eagles of Death Metal.
    – We stood at the bar, quite near the emergency exit, and enjoyed the music.
    Maybe 40 minutes into the performance, we heard three explosions, which we initially thought was part of the show, but then people started to scream and lie down on the floor, he says.

Jerome Lorenzi and his friends threw themselves also down, they lay a few centimeters from each other and belonged to one of the terrorists move just a few meters behind them.

– We heard how he was reloading his weapon. Then he shot methodically in a swarm from right to left.
    Jerome Lorenzi and his friend meet for the first time since they survived the attack.
    The two that lay to the right of Jerome Lorenzi met. One was shot in the hip. The other was hit in the back.
    – How the killer managed to miss me that is so wide I do not understand, says Jerome Lorenzi, laughing.
    Concert visitors heard the terrorists continued to fire and moved away, up the stairs that go to upstairs at the Bataclan.
    – Suddenly someone shouted that now he has gone up. There was a flash, it was a window that opened for us. We rushed to the emergency exit and helped those who were closest to us.

They remained in office for nearly two hours. Then the police came and unlocked them.

– My friend was shot in the hip was looking up his car and started driving home, but got caught in a police check. He did not go to the hospital. He just wanted to go home, says Jerome Lorenzi.

The friend was operated on. But the bullet is stuck near the spine and probably he must undergo surgery again. The other friend is still anaesthetized after surgery.
    But I also think that I want back, I want to see more concerts. I love music. I want to continue to go out with my friends and have a drink.
    What amazes and terrifies him, is how calm the terrorists were. He compares it with Anders Breivik in Utøya.

– They went quietly, methodically shooting from right to left. The only thing I heard was “sch”, we would be silent. Then they shot.

So, he goes for the silent gunmen story. No talk.

Surely he’s not short of money to have to do this? A Capital Markets lads weekend away?

He also did the rounds for German TV. A true internationalist.
    https://www.tagesschau.de/ausland/bataclan-105.html

The Beat the Street band bus

Finally, the expected sea of flowers, as in Sydney

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

Stop the German video at 1:01 – isn’t that the dapper flat cap of “hugger” Laurent Lafont-Bettesti aka Larry Lafunk who was given the proudly displayed ticket by “a friend”, not having planned to attend the concert?
    https://www.tagesschau.de/ausland/bataclan-105.html
    Chapeau, Jerome!

Here’s Laurent again, this time on BBC

“We decided to sit on the balcony because the public of this band is younger than us”
    I think down [there] they are dancing, we wanted to be in a quiet place, people were really enjoying the concert
    Ladies first to the roof first, because they’re gentil hommes. Across the rooftops, when he got his mother on the phone….he cares about his mother. [She cares about him to find out so quickly]

Larry’s alleged friend at the Bataclan doesn’t seem to have put anything up on Facebook. Perhaps it was a different Jerome?
    https://www.facebook.com/j3rom3.b?pnref=story

Larry’s photographic timeline of the “concert” including the support band can be seen here. Well, that’s when they were uploaded to FB
    https://www.facebook.com/laurent.lafont.battesti/media_set?set=a.1237665032926717.1073741882.100000496962346&type=3&pnref=story

I really don’t think Larry Lafunk likes loud and poor quality rock music one little bit.
    This is more his kind of thing

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

A few more suspicious looking tweets

https://twitter.com/mattmcjunkins/status/665248190288015360/photo/1

Matt McJunkins Verified account
    ?@mattmcjunkins
    Parisians, see you in a few!
    @EODMofficial
    #eodm #eaglesofdeathmetal #zipperdown
    Embedded image permalink
    11:21 AM – 13 Nov 2015

[7:21 PM UTC]

Shroom Factory ?@Shroom_Factory
    UPDATE: Eagles Of Death Metal and opening band Red Lemons are safe and have not been taken hostage @mattmcjunkins @EODMofficial
    3:18 PM – 13 Nov 2015 [11:18 PM UTC]

??Red-Lemons??
    ?@RedLemonsband
    Guys… I don’t know what to say. We’re more than lucky… “Happy” to see you fatherbadass… https://instagram.com/p/-DIpXaoNM3/
    6:46 PM – 13 Nov 2015 [2:46 AM UTC 14 Nov 2015]

redlemonsbandGuys… I don’t know what to say. We’re more than lucky… “Happy” to see you @fatherbadass @freebassist666 @coolranchdorio beside me and my friends outside. I didn’t see @itookthisphoto or @mattmcjunkins taking the cab with you guys, hope all your crew is safe!
    That’s an horror.. Thinking about those who passed away and who were having such a love time & happiness with all of us just a minute before…
    #lebataclan #eodm @eodmofficial #paris

Red Lemons with Vinc Fauvet and 4 others.
    13 November at 21:48 · Edited · [UTC]
    Pour rassurer les personnes qui nous savaient au concert des Eagles of death metal au bataclan, il y a eu un attentat, nous allons bien.
    For our american and english friends, a terrorist attack happened at the Eagles of death metal concert. We are safe. Mikel Ross, Eric McFadden we were with your mates Jesse, Tuesday, the other musicians outside, they’re safe too, they took a cab.
    Fuck…

The other support group was “Alt Rock Duo” White Miles, Medina and Lofi
    A little earlier

<blockquoteWhite Miles
    13 November at 20:02 · [UTC]
    ||||| Zipper down for Paris |||||
    What an insane show
    Thx to EoDM>

White Miles
    14 November at 00:51 · [UTC]
    Dear all, Medi and Lofi are save! Thank you for your care. All our thoughts are with the victims and their families. [Medina Rekic – guitar/vocals
    Hansjörg Loferer drums/vocals]

and on November 18, back in Austria –

..We are back home since last Sunday, but would like to abstain from further interviews in public concerning the terror attack on the concert hall Bataclan at the moment. We are in good health, though the events are still too close, the impressions too touching. A member of our crew, who sold merchandise articles, was shot and killed. A good friend of ours has been shot, but blessedly he is on the way to recovery. It’s difficult for us to come to terms with the terrible incident….

Our live concerts with the Eagles of Death Metal are cancelled, as well as our headliner shows in Portugal, Spain and Switzerland. Our show in Innsbruck on December 17th will be played in rememberance of our lost friend Nick Alexander.

http://www.white-miles.com/

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:S9h-RTLq4bwJ:https://www.facebook.com/whitemilesmusic/photos/a.158862314219750.27367.157960624309919/765706443535331/
    It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on 13 Nov 2015 23:29:31 GMT.

Ben Gazey Just heard from the band and they’re safe. My thoughts go out to all in Paris at this time
    61 · 52 minutes ago [10:36 PM UTC 14 Nov 2015]
    View all 3 replies

Who’s Ben Gazey?
    Senior Press Officer – Duff Press/ Record Label Manager – Maybe Records
    https://uk.linkedin.com/in/ben-gazey-9783a084

fatherbadass = Jesse Hughes
    coolranchdorio = Julian Dorio Drummer
    shutyurbutt keyboards
    edenknievel Eden Galindo guitar
    mattmcjunkins – bass
    shawn_londo
    itookthisphoto – Dave Catchings

Nick and “Sharon_la” on tour in Europe, 2015

What about this twitter feed? First tweet 10:06 PM UTC 14 Nov 2015

Sounds like a money making by-product of the psy-op.

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

links for Sharon LA images
    https ://instagram.com/p/-FdKtDLDiu/?taken-by=sharon_la
    https ://instagram.com/p/-FexZxrDlc/?taken-by=sharon_la

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

So what was trending on social media?

@EODMofficial Please let me know if Nick Alexander (Merch) is ok?
    4:46 p.m. – 13 Nov 2015 [12:46 AM 14 Nov 2015 UTC]

jo cerrone harding ?@JoCeeRone Nov 14
    @Schtropi @EODMofficial Yes, found out last night. He dies trying to save someone else. He was a hero x
    1:36 a.m. – 14 Nov 2015 · [9:36 AM UTC]

jo cerrone harding ?@JoCeeRone Nov 14 [12:36 PM UTC]
    @luketrinder @Schtropi @EODMofficial I think they have to wait before making it public but it should be made soon sorry :(

jo cerrone harding ?@JoCeeRone Nov 14 [12:37 PM UTC]
    @Schtropi @luketrinder @EODMofficial
    His family are in touch with officials i am sure as are industry colleagues…

Lucy ?@peonypartridge Nov 14 East, England [12:46 PM UTC]
    @JoCeeRone how did you find out? Who told you? I have seen unconfirmed reports alive and dead

jo cerrone harding ?@JoCeeRone Nov 14 [1:30 PM UTC]
    @peonypartridge From people who were there with him.

follow up

Last night my friend died due to the mindless violence that some people feel necessary. It is never necessary #ParisAttacks
    1:37 AM – 14 Nov 2015 [9:37 AM UTC]

Home

“Guerilla and below line marketing”

Home

Bataclan update…
    http://www.gigwise.com/news/103909/le-bataclan-concert-hall-re-open-attack-aftermath-eagles-of-death

Speaking to Billboard, Le Bataclan co-manager, Dominique Revert, has issued a statement about the future of the venue.

“It will reopen, no question about it,” said Revert. “Hearts will be heavy for a few months, a few years. But we will reopen. We will not surrender”. This is the first word from the venue staff since they tweeted earlier this week saying: “There are no words to sufficiently express the magnitude of our grief”.

Terran DownvaleTerran Downvale
    Participant

Paris Terror Hoax: Bataclan Fake Photo Analysis
    By Terran Downvale – Attack of the Bataclones! (or Où est Charlie?)

https://plus.google.com/112413489582307671009/posts/D5m2QJdPvRv

Please share this collection with anyone who still believes the terrorist attack at the Bataclan Theatre in Paris was a real event or “false flag” where people were actually killed: https://plus.google.com/collection/gwiF_

If this was in any way real then why would they create fake photo collages of the scene of a genuine terrorist massacre “just a few minutes before three gunmen burst into the venue?”

You can clearly see they are artificially assembled collages where none of the people are visually interacting with one another. The collages contain clones and in-jokes galore, just like a “Where’s Waldo” cartoon!

I challenge anyone to read the official story from Daily Mail and explain to me how these photos make any sense: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3320420/Joyous-crowd-wave-smile-enjoy-Eagles-Death-Metal-concert-just-moments-89-murdered-ISIS-gunmen.html

The photos in question are here: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/11/16/17/2E7E84F300000578-3320420-Jubilant_fans_are_seen_smiling_and_waving_at_the_Eagles_Of_Death-a-1_1447696463030.jpg

And here: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/11/16/17/2E7E851900000578-3320420-The_pictures_are_understood_to_have_been_taken_just_a_few_minute-a-2_1447696478379.jpg

I will be adding more posts to this collection as I find them. Please share your contributions, too! Just download the two photos above, zoom in and start searching. A real-life “Where’s Waldo” (er, I mean Charlie) game for entire family. Play with your kids and teach them how to spot media deception.

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

16 year old French girl of Armenian extraction tells the story of her father at the ‘concert’, Gregoire…
    watch her try to remember her lines in front of BBC Newsnight’s John Snow
    http://www.rtl.be/videos/video/556468.aspx

Translation from Russian :

When the attackers opened fire on the men, 54-year-old man pretended to be dead.
    “I’m alive. But there should have been already in the other world,” – the words of his daughter, 16-year-old Valentina Filonenko . – He was lying on the floor, and a terrorist to make sure that he is dead, kicked him in the leg. Father gently moaned. Then he kicked the second time. Then, a third time. What happens then? He shoots, from some 30 cm from the head. He shot and killed another man who was with her father. “

http://ukr24.eu/news/obshchestvo/7522-parizh_ochevidcam_teraktov_okazyvajut_psihologicheskuju_pomoshh
    Really? But it’s no ordinary leg, it’s a Boston style prosthetic limb!
    http://www.smh.com.au/world/paris-attacks-bataclan-concert-hall-survivor-says-prosthetic-leg-saved-my-life-20151116-gl0l28.html
    Oh, now the fatherGregoire Philonenko? was at the Eagles of Death Metal concert with his 19-year-old son The daughter must have been chosen for her French/acting skills.

Mr Philonenko said the terrorist tried one more time, but the stiffness of his leg meant the gunman thought he had joined the 89 other dead victims of the atrocity in the venue on Boulevard Voltaire.

Audio – https://soundcloud.com/gavinleebbc/survivor-of-the-bataclan-attacks-bbc-interview
    You couldn’t make it up.

Does anybody know the source for the BBC interview with Michael O’Connor?

He said the scene “looked like an abattoir, it looked like a slaughterhouse”.
    “I was wading through blood – it was a centimetre deep in places – and climbing over dead bodies to get out.”

Total fiction. Gregoire sounds like an actor – in English – himself. The video in the Ukrainian article shows another accessory, the head of Emergency at George Pompidou Hospital, Philippe Juvin – more drill speak.

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

Pierre Janaszak is another per, fingered at CF
    http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1847&start=120
    You just know he would be involved as a key “witness”, from this telegraphic tweet

Pierre Nass Janaszak ?@pierrejanaszak
    Ce soir, les @EODMofficial dans @le_bataclan, ça va être bon !!! Qui y va ? #EaglesOfDeathMetal
    7:44 AM – 13 Nov 2015 [3:44 PM UTC]

Pierre Nass Janaszak ?@pierrejanaszak
    Je suis en vie !
    4:13 PM – 13 Nov 2015

[12:13 AM UTC !4 Nov 2015]
    He knows it’s going to be ‘good’. He saw them, but he can’t describe them. It goes without saying that he thought at first it was part of the show.when

sitting in the balconies with his sister and friends….”They were armed with big guns, I imagine kalashnikovs, it was a hell of a noise. They didn’t stop firing.”

“There was blood everywhere, corpses everywhere. We heard screaming. Everyone was trying to flee.”

“They had 20 hostages, and we could hear them talking with them,” said Janaszak, who was hiding with several others in the toilet.

“I clearly heard them say ‘It’s the fault of Hollande, it’s the fault of your president, he should not have intervened in Syria’. They also spoke about Iraq.”

http://www.afp.com/en/news/french-witness-relates-bloodbath-packed-concert-venue

He’s in a community of fans for this band…

Here’s another “witness”, only known as “Pierre”

NemesisNemesis

Does anybody know the source for the BBC interview with Michael O’Connor?

It’s this one here:

Listen from around 15:00 for the abattoir mention.

xileffilexxileffilex
    Participant

It’s this one here:
    Listen from around 15:00 for the abattoir mention.

Gee, thanks, I’ll have a listen. I was just ploughing through that convoluted and unlikely story of Nass Janaszak;….what I did notice was the band bus of Beat the Street [think they’re registered in Austria] which had curtains drawn and would have made a good command centre for the op. [at 13:52 to 14:02 in the RT interview with Sophie Shevardnadze]

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 143 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .
xileffilex

About xileffilex

doubter of everything in the MSM - photojournalists especially. Especially interested in the David Kelly suicide psy-op, Diana faked crash, Boston Marathon hoax. Old man with time to read behind the headlines. Southern England