Paris – Friday the Thirteenth, November 2015

Fakeologist.com Forums Other PsyOps/Hoaxes Paris – Friday the Thirteenth, November 2015

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 143 total)
  • Author

At least the Rolling Stones are keeping an arms length from this emotional arm twisting.

Unlike Duran Duran who just happened to be in Paris that night, with EODM covering one of their tracks…

When PEOPLE heard that Al Gore is planning to stay up all night Friday with Duran Duran for a 24-hour telethon on the climate crisis, we couldn’t resist asking the former Vice President: “So, are you, ahem, hungry like the wolf for action on climate change?”

“Is this a literary reference?” Gore asked.

Gently reminded that it is, actually, the British band’s hit single from 1982, Gore – who counts among his personal friends the likes of Bono and Jon Bon Jovi – quickly recovered. And with a nod toward another hot artist taking part in the Nov. 13 and 14 global broadcast of 24 Hours of Reality and Live Earth that is meant to pressure global leaders to act, Gore countered to PEOPLE: “I’m hoping, in the words of Hozier, they’ll take me to church.”

But seriously, there’s nothing funny about the urgency of the climate crisis, Gore said. And with the world’s leaders gathering in Paris on Nov. 30 for the United Nations Conference on Climate Change, Gore was gathering forces of his own – star-studded ones – to press the case for immediate action on reducing pollution and investing in clean, renewable energy.

http://www.people.com/article/al-gore-duran-duran-climate-change-telethon

They were already in paris years ago, looking a bit spooky, in a music vid..

How did the audience at the Bataclan enjoy the TWO warm-up acts, White Miles and Red Lemons? I read nothing.

I’m not sure if time zones would make some difference here but this tweet is at 6.46pm..

From the ticket, EODM didnt start till 7.30pm

Even with the +1hr difference, their set would’ve lasted some while as they had these songs to perform..

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/eagles-of-death-metal/2015/le-bataclan-paris-france-53f50f9d.html

Participant

Don’t tell me, you started a thread on Paris without me ? It’ll take months to assimilate all this! Haha. Good stuff.

I got a new keyboard at the same time as this latest ‘extravaganza’. A ‘portable Grand Piano’. I’m not very good at playing it, so I need a lot of practice which I’ve thrown myself into enthusiastically and not been at my other keyboard so much.

Anyway, I just thought I’d throw this little possible bit of sports foreshadowing in.
    This, of course, is a picture of the girlfriend of the British victim from the Bataclan -The Merch guy – who apparently ‘ died doing the job he loved’ selling T-shirts. I almost expected someone to say ”It’s how he would have wanted to go”.

Being the British victim I thought this picture may be framed to say United and PSG. United suggests Manchester United perhaps and then the carefully draped scarf, PSG.

It may well not be, but we’ve seen how specific sporting events have been referenced in PsyOp media before, in ‘money shot’ photographs ( Stanley Cup Final at Boston bombing).
    Just maybe this is foreshadowing a Manchester United and PSG encounter at some point. I dunno.
    Certainly I wouldn’t be that surprised to see Paris St Germaine have some sort of run in the European Champions League this year, as an across-Europe-football -reference to Paris. This before the National teams head to France in the Summer for the 2016 European Championships, the final, due to be played at the very stadium where people were heard blowing themselves up the other day to ‘kick off’ this latest jaunt.

ds

( another logo with a ‘slashes and a dots’)
    fd

• This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by Avatar photoTom Dalpra.

DalTampra

xileffilex
    Participant

I’m not sure if time zones would make some difference here but this tweet is at 6.46pm..
    From the ticket, EODM didnt start till 7.30pm

It’s 18:46 Pacific time,
    = 2.46 AM Nov 14 2015 UTC
    = 3:46 AM Paris time, CET

xileffilex
    Participant

Someone help me – I am desperately trying to find another roadie for this EODM “band” named anywhere, other than their “mechandising” man, Nicholas Alexander. I mean, do the “band” do everything themselves? Who else was travelling on the Beat the Street band bus, seen at 36:48 in this video :

This is the very vehicle
    The Kooks Tour 2014 Beat The Street Tour Bus

Where are all the witnesses from the band’s crew? Surely some of those would be back stage?

comment here regarding the random scattering, alleged, of the EODM
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:1hpGysImbO0J:www.rollingstone.com/music/news/eagles-of-death-metal-merch-manager-nick-alexander-killed-in-paris-attack-20151114+

Jutta Ney Barlow

As a little old lady, who worked Public Relations in Canada, first for GRT records and then the Lighthouse exclusively, I’m beyond disgusted. Any band I worked with, ie Chuck Berry, The Hawk, Funkadelic, Neil Diamond, and especially Lighthouse after ducking and getting out of range would immediately have called for a head count. And if they lost a brother/sister who was part of the band, would have immediately verified that a member of the crew was MIA and after receiving confirmation, and notification of next of kin, posted their loss. I don’t give a damn at how shook up you were, an immediate head count should have been taken, and you should have met the police asap informing them of the missing. And your PR person should have been on the job, posting updates assuming you actually have fans. They were probably worried. In case you don’t understand, a band consists of road crew, anyone associated with/and/or working for the band in any capacity. Your disrespect is unbelievable.

This guy, Thomas Tran Dinh was supposed to be standing right near the stage as a fan. Where is he in photos?
    Thomas Tran Dinh aka Thomas Tranh Dinh
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-34843276

“you cannot dodge a bullet, and I have a lot of surface..I had really little chance to survive…my friend at some point, he ran away and I thought I need to do that too and I couldn’t see anything because I was really lying on the ground and I didn’t want to stick my head out because… if you stick your head out..then they shoot you …I heard some people said ‘they’re going upstairs’ and I thought if they are upstairs they are going to just shoot us from above and we are all going to die…that’s the only moment I took my head out, there was no-one and I was close to the emergewcy exits because I was in the front row …I tried to run..maybe it took five seconds …on the emergency exit there was . a lot of bodies, drenched in blood…they shot people who tried to escape earlier…so if I made my move I would be dead. I wouldn’t be speaking with you now…. there were some injured people outside too and I just ran”

He was saved by his favourite song, for which he was obviously at the front near the emergency exits…

garabage

You can see key perp Dr Philippe Juvin wheeled out by the BBC here
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34837572

Liars.

xileffilex
    Participant

The story of this family pair of cousins who ought to have been running a Paris restaurant that evening is particularly suspicious, not least because of the tell-tale facebook photo of the hoarding outside the Bataclan just before they allegedly went in with all the rest of the crowd who had also bought tickets….[as usual, this image -cf Matthew Goff’s – fails to show fellow “concert goers”.
    http://www.nytimes.com/live/paris-attacks-live-updates/a-rare-night-out-ends-in-tragedy-for-two-close-cousins/
    Pierre Innocenti and his cousin Stéphane Albertini

The two men, along with Mr. Innocenti’s younger brother, Charles, were co-managers of a popular Italian restaurant in the Paris suburb of Neuilly-sur-Seine that has been owned by members of their extended family for three generations. Friday was normally a busy work night for both, but Charles, the restaurant’s head chef, had agreed to cover for them.

19.45 utc

“They were shot while standing at the bar as the terrorists entered,’’ Mr. Innocenti’s father, Alfio,

It’s not clear how he knew.

In true 9/11 style, the NYT proves some potted histories of the “victims”
    http://www.nytimes.com/live/paris-attacks-live-updates/?type=victims

xileffilex
    Participant

Some hilarious crisis acting here in the video in the link –

https://twitter.com/TristanAJE/status/665303828208738304/video/1
    TristanAJE ?@TristanAJE
    These two men escaped from #Bataclan. Said they got out how they could. Blood on their shirts.
    3:02 PM – 13 Nov 2015 [11:02 PM UTC]

• This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by xileffilex.
    xileffilex
    Participant

This Stephanie is a confident “witness” to the concert, her first time in the Balcony. No duping. It’s all in French

Towards the end she talks about times 21.49 21.53 [sendning an SMS to her son] – odd things to remember. Perhaps someone can understand the French and point out any idiocy. It sounds pretty convoluted and rehearsed.

Key perp from Europe 1, julien Pearce gives a 10 minute discourse in French here

xileffilex
    Participant

They’re now calling this Stephane Hacher the “unknown victim”, the one shot quite improbably through the window of his apartment close to Psenny’s.
    A photo now emerges, currently absent on the chequerboard of names.
    http://lci.tf1.fr/videos/2015/stephane-hache-52-ans-victime-oubliee-du-bataclan-8686702.html

8:00 PM UTC 22 Nov 2015
    #
    here’s one they did earlier, not even that one on the chequerboard. Poor show.

7:33 PM – 20 Nov 2015 [3:33 AM 21 Nov 2015 UTC]
    Someone burning the midnight oil there in Paris…

En mémoire ?@ParisVictims
    Stéphane Hache, 52, France.
    A maître d’hôtel in Paris. “Charming, very professional, very classy.”
    #enmémoire

Follow

Imagine @RudyTheNug
    @ParisVictims @yvanauet he was from my family…thanks..
    12:28 AM – 21 Nov 2015 [8:28 AM UTC]

Imagine @RudyTheNug
    Puisse tu être loin de la bêtise des hommes..
    10:45 AM – 15 Nov 2015 [6:45 PM UTC]

Some interesting tweets at the site

Mayeul Gaubert, 30, France.
    Lawyer in Paris. Known for being “funny, efficient” & “very professional.”
    #enmémoire

We need more funny lawyers.

Isabelle Merlin, 44, France.
    Engineer. Loved music and singing. “Always present, friendly, funny.”
    #enmémoire

https://twitter.com/RachGreenb/status/669122274532982784

rachel greenberg
    ?@RachGreenb @ParisVictims Reminiscent of obits for 9/11 victims. All young accomplished people. Three-four pages of obits every day in NYT for weeks.
    3:55 AM – 24 Nov 2015

Exactly. 2001 pre-twitter age.

I think this is the way to go, however

En mémoire ?@ParisVictims Nov 21
    This tweet is in honor of a woman who died at the Bataclan. Her family requested anonymity.
    #enmémoire

Ulrika Svensson @Ulle_81
    @ParisVictims Is this the Swedish woman? There hasn’t been any info in our country. RIP ?
    2:20 AM – 22 Nov 2015 [12:20 PM UTC]

Teresa Toro ?@_TeresaToro
    @ParisVictims love to her family
    5:20 AM – 21 Nov 2015 [1:20 AM UTC]

whoever they might be.

Certainly I wouldn’t be that surprised to see Paris St Germaine have some sort of run in the European Champions League this year, as an across-Europe-football -reference to Paris.

Well, they’ve already got the shirts done…

Participant

Don’t tell me, you started a thread on Paris without me ? It’ll take months to assimilate all this! Haha. Good stuff.

Yes, excellent bouillabaisse, this thread. Well done, xilef and other Twitter experts.

Participant

This before the National teams head to France in the Summer for the 2016 European Championships, the final

Huh? I read they were gonna cancel it?

http://www.turksvoetbal.net/ek-2016/uefa-wil-ek-2016-verplaatsen-naar-turkije-of-duitsland-141134233

xileffilex
    Participant

Yes, excellent bouillabaisse, this thread. Well done, xilef and other Twitter experts.

I think I’ve focussed on the Bataclan too much – but the restaurant scenes are just as staged. How all this was served up warm and consumed with no complaints makes me very depressed.

By the way, I missed the body count going up to 130 a few days ago, whose death was announced on 20 November from multiple bullet wounds at the Bataclan….
    http://www.gazettevaldoise.fr/2015/11/20/le-vexinois-stephane-gregoire-130e-victime-des-attentats/
    Stéphane Grégoire 46, from Nucourt, dans le Vexin. who seemed to have been pushed to the back of the queue at

1:30 PM – 24 Nov 2015 [9:30 PM UTC]
    where we see his unflattering photo which is not available at the main chequerboard.

“enjoyed the good things.”

which is no doubt why he has a glass of whisky in his hand.

Just to remind ourselves of the list
    https://www.mediapart.fr/journal/france/181115/la-liste-des-victimes-des-attentats-du-13-novembre
    and the photos
    http://www.francetvinfo.fr/faits-divers/terrorisme/attaques-du-13-novembre-a-paris/un-visage-et-un-nom-pour-les-victimes-des-attentats-de-paris_1178443.html

The list gives us a breakdown of who died where. Most ridiculous are three people declared “dead” but nobody knows where. And jumping off the page are the handful of cafes where a single person is alleged to have died, or, quite remarkably, a set of twins!

xileffilex
    Participant

The woman whose family wanted her to remain anonymous [above] must be X, not the Swede. Tweet

12:32 AM – 21 Nov 2015 [8:32 AM UTC]

has been joined now by

En mémoire ?@ParisVictims
    This tweet is in honor of a 25-year-old Swedish woman who died during the Paris attacks. Her name has been withheld. #enmémoire
    1:11 PM – 23 Nov 2015 [9:11 PM UTC]

Several twitter posts say she came from Västerås which implies the information may have been posted locally in Sweden.

Returning to the master list, one sees the Swedish woman and X; the Swedish Ambassador is reported to laid a wreath at the Cambodge restaurant.

Une Suédoise de 25 ans, originaire de la ville de Västeras, dont le nom n’a pas été communiqué, a été tuée alors qu’elle était en compagnie d’une amie, blessée; l’ambassadrice du Suède à Paris a déposé une gerbe en l’honneur des victimes devant le restaurant.

X, environ 30 ans, Paris (le nom a été retiré à la demande de la famille de cette personne).

Participant

It can’t have been Oscar Leader [aged 12]

Here’s Oscar’s Oscar winning speech

Looks like they’ve shut down that Youtube account. Someone already commented that Oscar — the 12-year old Bataclan survivor — “looks stoned” in the footage. Certainly something like that. Gazing into the distance; almost gormless; he doesn’t seem to listen nor respond to any of his father’s words or movement.

Then they used another angle; same issues though; gormless kid, behaving like he’s out-of-it, not reacting to others; and staring into the distance:

ABC.NET.AU has a much shorter excerpt from the same 4m30s footage – with the worst bits already cut out.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-11-16/australian-man-recounts-surviving-bataclan-attack-with-12yo-son/6942976

Convincing me it’s green-screened. The boy recorded separately. And then layered in front of his father, as if they were all sitting on the street bench together.

It’s that absence of eye contact, and lack of reaction towards dad. A common psychological flaw found in a lot of green-screening; and especially evident when using kids.

But by videoing the child separately, he’s kept oblivious to the context of what’s being said. Reduced to delivering abstract lines in a studio setting. Repeating words he was told to remember without understanding their relevance. Isolating him from the psyop.

And those words so obviously written for him. An excerpt below:

INTERVIEWER: Have you ever seen a dead body before?

OSCAR: No it was my first time and I was lying, erm, just next to one. Which, erm, I really was not in a comfortable position at that moment.

“It was my first time. I was lying just next to one [dead-body or a dog-turd?] I really was not in a comfortable position at that moment.” ??

Just not the words a 12 year old boy would ever use.

The audio of the interviewer sounds like it was added later, too. Listen to the change in background noise when she speaks; she’s recorded separately with poorly normalised sound levels.

In any serial-killing psyop, for obvious reasons it’s unusual to find child actors. But presumably video-layering is seen as an acceptable means to overcome the limitations of child-actors and the risks of causing them psychological harm. Or so the Nutworkers tell each other.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 4 months ago by Avatar photoeviledna.
    xileffilex
    Participant

‘People were coming, Steve our tour manager, he was there. We both had the same thought – there’s no exit.

Search for “Steve”. No trace so far. Plenty more on the merchandising manager though.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3334233/Eagles-Death-Metal-fleeing-Bataclan-terror-attacks-hail-bullets-reveal-wounded-British-merch-manager-bled-silence-save-friends.html
    Anyway, here’s Steev, [sic] courtesy of Dave Catching

source

lovely_amy 11 days ago
    @eodmofficial hi! this is a message for steev. We are friends of his brother. We live in central paris. He can contact us, or indeed any of you can, if you need our help we are here for you. You can PM me. Be well, be safe xxx Amy

Speaking about his death, Hughes revealed that 36-year-old Alexander, from Colchester, Essex, kept silent despite his agonising injuries to protect his friends from the gunman.

xileffilex
    Participant

Europe1 was well to the fore pushing the narrative of Friday the Thirteenth. Journalist Julien Pearce works for them. Here’s is a tweet by Tom Joubert at 1:09 AM UTC

Tom was off to Miami the previous day. I bet he was so cross at missing out on being there, every journo’s dream

The drummer fled the scene to a police station…listen to his brother Michael Dorio “it’s a venue that actually holds around 1500 people, according to Julian my brother and it was sold out and at capacity and maybe oversold, so maybe more than that”

Participant

I noticed this Robert G. Bauval book from 2003. Isis of Paris.

”As early as the 15th century AD, many Parisian historians believed that the city of Paris owed its name to the Egyptian goddess Isis”. She came in a golden boat, they said.
    gf

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/fusniak/talisman/articles/isisofparis.html

Coats of Arms of Paris commissioned by Napoleon 1811. Note Isis on brow of boat, lead by the Star.
    gf

There was Princess Diana’s links to Isis and Paris
    http://www.tripadvisor.com/LocationPhotoDirectLink-g186338-d1022732-i21771927-Fat_Tire_Bike_Tours_London-London_England.html

Michael Jackson named his child Paris. Is that too tenuous?
    FD

The Goddess Isis’, we are told by Winkypedia, original Egyptian pronunciation is more likely “Aset”.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isis

That sounds about right, I’d suggest! Isis are definitely a Military intelligence asset.
    Isis, today, returns to Paris to be anti-worshipped.

Remember, we are Charlie ? We’re the ‘enemy’! ( check out the ‘lie’ framed )

fd

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/01/08/world/france-rally-reaction-charlie-hebdo-attack/

ds

An enemy of Isis must be an enemy of Paris in one sense ?!

DalTampra

Bert
    Participant

Eagles of death metal singing with Duran Duran on TFI Friday. Ridiculous. “Thank f*** it’s Friday” any particular Friday? Apparently Duran Duran have waved all copyright fees so it will be a single for everyone to make no.1.

Europe1 was well to the fore pushing the narrative of Friday the Thirteenth. Journalist Julien Pearce works for them

Here he is explaining what happened, and running back onto the stage, as you do… Sounds like he saved bum-shot survivor Emma in the process..

Must’ve forgot he was in the bathroom too..

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 143 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
This entry was posted on by .

About xileffilex

doubter of everything in the MSM - photojournalists especially. Especially interested in the David Kelly suicide psy-op, Diana faked crash, Boston Marathon hoax. Old man with time to read behind the headlines. Southern England